Jesus, not the first - Page 22 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #316
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

IDK I was just thinking that with any question that could arise from a believer there would be a scientific explanation to debunk it thus listing all the reasons as to why a God could not or does not exist but if you say science doesn't work that way then I guess the mystery will keep lingering and people will keep believing
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 03-07-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #317
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I dunno guys, what if I just ask broad open ended questions and claim that it is such a mystery without ever actually doing actual research into whether or not anything I say is true or documented in any way? I mean, if god wanted me to know these things, we just would and it wouldn't be such a mystery, you know? I mean, where does knowledge begin and stupidity end?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-07-2012), kael03 (03-07-2012), Mal (03-07-2012), Numinous (03-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-08-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #318
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
HR, shut the fuck up right now or the next words you type will be deemed "Inappropriate Content" by reason of it being offensive to the intelligence of all other members and you will be automatically banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
how is it appropriated content when it's on topic and I'm not using any vulgar or offensive language... that's a eschewed interpretation of the rules you have there
I like how HR wonders how Mal would consider his post inappropriate when Mal STATED HOW IT WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-08-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #319
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

you're such a piece of shit
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 03-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #320
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-08-2012), kael03 (03-08-2012), Mal (03-08-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-08-2012), Vishnu (03-13-2012)
Closed Thread