Games and all things related - Page 174 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #2596
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Games and all things related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Fb8XbpWMM
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-03-2012)

Old 03-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #2597
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3KUyPKbR7Q
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
manta (03-04-2012), Servo (03-03-2012), Spiegel (03-06-2012)
Old 03-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #2598
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That was pretty awesome. I would also slay her with my master sword ;-)

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-03-2012)
Old 03-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #2599
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

AC III trailer thinger in case anyone didnt see yet

Halo 4 for those interested

Last edited by OG; 03-05-2012 at 11:16 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #2600
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

AC3 trailer didn't do much for me. Would've been neat to see the hidden blade, but I'm sure it'll rear its magnificent head in due time.

Halo 4 trailer was meh. Chief's armor looks better (still wondering how he got an armor upgrade while in cryo, but again, I hope that gets explained) and it'll be interesting to see how they deliver on the promise of making the player feel like a god (Chief ripping open a door was a good indicator). Don't really care about the multiplayer, but I will say that I'm not excited to see the battle rifle come back. Give me the old MA5B over the following bastardizations.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:31 AM   #2601
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I liked both. I like the new armour designs in Halo, they remind me of Eva units.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #2602
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Holy shit, most badass name ever?

At first I was meh about Halo 4, but I do like the sounds of the super human feel they're going for.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #2603
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

They say Ass Creed 3 might have 4 player co-op which would be pretty damn interesting to see. Jump around trees together and work to kill targets.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #2604
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I must say that I hate that all the games are becoming multi player mostly. They are losing what I loved about games : atmosphere and story. RE5 utterly sucked at being a horror because you had a partner running around with you all the time. Etc.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
manta (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #2605
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I dunno, if done correctly, a two player horror story could be great if you add the right level of ambient noise and shadow movement. Tension building off each other could work very well... but they'd really need to work at it. Multiplayer with my wife keeps breaking down into arguments over why I'm not doing what she wants me to do without being told.
Mal (03-06-2012)
Old 03-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #2606
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

I hope they never make Hitman multiplayer, like Shrike says it would take away from the game. The same thing for AC.

Went to Best Buy (not to buy) to check out the PS Vita. Very thin, big screen, joysticks are kinda strange and tiny but are better than the one in the PSP. Tried Uncharted and FIFA on it.

Uncharted Demo: Not bad really, animations are kinda strange and slow, graphics are great for a handheld, what I hate is everything on the menu has to be with the touchscreen so I was fighting with the buttons for a while, dunno why they won't let you use both.

FIFA: Good graphics and animations but the controls... horrible. If you accidentaly touch the backscreen you make a shot (depending on where you touch and how long you press tells where the shot will be. So lots of oops on there, since the damn thing is so thin. I guess the device is not for people with big hands, not that mine are big but it was kinda uncomfortable trying to hold it correctly.

To me its not worth it, I see it more as an entertainment device. The screen is very nice and the sound is good, but for gaming its kinda uncomfortable with all the touch thingys and what-not. It's like designed for the touchscreen/pad and not for the buttons and joysticks(which are really really small). Plus it uses the memory card system again for storage, weak.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #2607
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I was considering eventually getting a Vita if I had the spare cash and the game library was impressive enough, but now I refuse on the grounds of that mother fucking proprietary storage bullshit. As Sony puts it, "PS Vita is equipped with the storage media slot so that users can choose what memory capacity they want to utilize depending on their use."

Or, what they're really saying: "PS Vita is equipped with the storage media slot so that [we can artificially reduce the initial investment cost and extort even more money from the consumer by not offering a standard storage format such as SD]."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
manta (03-06-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 11:36 AM   #2608
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I seriously hope you guys don't buy gaming hardware before it's had at least one revision.

Especially handhelds.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-07-2012), manta (03-07-2012), Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:05 PM   #2609
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Only on Gameboy Pockets.

I'll probably get a Vita next year, depending on the price and stuff. It looks pretty fun to play, I either want to get another PS3 or a Vita. Or fuck 'em both and upgrade my PC.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #2610
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I seriously hope you guys don't buy gaming hardware before it's had at least one revision.

Especially handhelds.
The original Gameboy was amazing, so there. Of course, then there was the Power Glove...
Demi-God (03-07-2012)