579 predictions/spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-14-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point
579 predictions/spoilers

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Tobi just seal B away so Naruto can become the jinchuriki of the 9 beast and recreate a rainbow loving 10 tails.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Tobi just seal B away so Naruto can become the jinchuriki of the 9 beast and recreate a rainbow loving 10 tails.
but then still the one-tail would be left
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Tobi could use that Tank right about now...

And itachi is going to shit on kabuto showing forcing him to summon madara to the battle for a EMS vs RG battle, finally!!! Why won't that bastard let us see a doujutsu battle of the top doujutsu!?!?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

After what kabuto said "Both brothers left alone by thier friends", I got a feeling that Kabuto's going to summon either thier parents or the whole uchiha clan. What do you guys think?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #6
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Well, at least this shot down the theory of Itachi and Sasuke being at loggerheads over Kabuto. Wonder what else Kabuto has up his sleeve. Unless, his body really is immortal... a.k.a indestructible or something. Just like Orochimaru shedding his skin, only this time, Kabuto can do it as many times as he wants without weakening himself, thereby needing a new 'host'... like a true snake!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Well, at least this shot down the theory of Itachi and Sasuke being at loggerheads over Kabuto. Wonder what else Kabuto has up his sleeve. Unless, his body really is immortal... a.k.a indestructible or something. Just like Orochimaru shedding his skin, only this time, Kabuto can do it as many times as he wants without weakening himself, thereby needing a new 'host'... like a true snake!

I am wondering the same thing..I would bet my bottom dollar Kabuto has at this point experimented even on his own body. He knows too much about Shodai's cells, Madara, SG-RG evolution and about the Sage himself....if Oro implanted SG's into Danzo to power him up I am curious as to what enhancements Kabuto has made. Upgrading Oro's technique to the max I would expect the body transfer to be not necessary. Oro had one of the slickest substitute jutsus out there. Now battling Susanoo would be a problem for Kabuto...I did find it odd that Kabuto seems to not be aware of Itachi's double agent role nor sealing Oro and Sasuke's curse mark. I thought Sasuke just stopped utilizing Oro's jutsus out of pride of his own ability. Anyhoo shit is about to hit the fan!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Im annoyed kishi.... Sasuke has the EMS, the SG's true power that elevated madara to his god-like status as a shinobi in his prime, supposedly... Yet itachi with a standard MS with Edo tensai basically has the same power since he has an MS that won't have any sides effects (edo tensai rapid regenerates even damage to the eyes) and can use a full complete sasanoo which took sasuke the EMS to do... WTF!

I hoping the EMS jutsu is something on Izanagi's level or its just not going to live up to the hype IMO.

Izanami? The ultimate offensive genjutsu that can makae genjutsu attacks real or something.... Like sasuke cutting up kabuto in a genjutsu, but Izanami makes it real, having kabuto actaully cut to shit in reality.
Since Izanagi made the opponents attacks like an illusion, unable to physically effect the user. and recreate the user as if the attack on he/she never happened. Izanami should be like the opposite based on japanese lore making Izanami the ultimate offensive genjutsu while Izanagi is the ultimate defensive.

T/S jutsu? Sasuke version of tobis whirlpool T/S ninjutsu.

Wanyuudo? A genjutsu like Human realms soul snatching ability, but with a genjutsu instead...

Something epic because EMS is looking no better then a MS with regenerating abilities IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 03-14-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #9
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

One question for everyone, how does edo's get thier bloodline limit powers, for example, how did edo itachi get his sharingan when tobi took it and used by sasuke? even though itachi has been been ressurected from the dead, surely it cant generate another sharingan with him, since it aint the original eye.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #10
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
One question for everyone, how does edo's get thier bloodline limit powers, for example, how did edo itachi get his sharingan when tobi took it and used by sasuke? even though itachi has been been ressurected from the dead, surely it cant generate another sharingan with him, since it aint the original eye.
Edo Tensei requires DNA from the original corpse so it can assimilate any KKG.

Quote:
Izanami? The ultimate offensive genjutsu that can makae genjutsu attacks real or something.... Like sasuke cutting up kabuto in a genjutsu, but Izanami makes it real, having kabuto actaully cut to shit in reality.
You know what's a genjutsu turned into reality? A FUCKING JUTSU. Seriously, Izanami being that is plain retarded.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-14-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-14-2012), Vishnu (03-15-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #11
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You know what's a genjutsu turned into reality? A FUCKING JUTSU. Seriously, Izanami being that is plain retarded.
Now now now, num. You know that makes all kinds of sense and KYF can't have any of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
can use a full complete sasanoo which took sasuke the EMS to do
By the way, this is wrong. Sasuke's Susanoo had the cloak when he fought Kakashi, before he had Tobi implant Itachi's eyes.

Last edited by kael03; 03-14-2012 at 08:31 PM.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-15-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

A Royal Production:

579: "Uchiha"

*Madara *is watching all the Mokuton clones face off against the Kage.

All the Kages eye each other and then Knod their heads in a yes motion. Then suddenly they all scatter in different directions.*

Madara:"?!"

We see all the clones gig chase to their respected opponent.

Madara, "what a disappointment, this generation is quit different."

Cut over to Naruto & company.

Bee is in full 8 tail mode facing off against the statue.
He has Kakashi on his shoulder.

Kakashi, " upper left lower right then head butt!"

The statue statue attempts to strike in those directions and the head butt, Bee counters them then strikes.

Gai is with Naruto, he is attempting to strike Tobdara.
"dammit, you are a slippery one, Mr. No one!"

His leg goes through him but tries to strike him with a spinning back fist.*

As he blocks, Tobdara, "a buffoon such as you cannot hope to defeat me!"

Tobdara is about to strike Gai, when...

"back off"
Naruto strikes him with a rasengan that sends him flying , he would have struck a rock wall but phased through it.

Naruto, {Dad, you beat him last time, this time I will... For good!} "come on, I thought you were untouchable!"

We see Naruto eyes go Sage/Fox.

We focus on Itachi *& Sasuke facing Kabuto.

"multiple snake strike!"

Several snakes try to seem around the two striking at them, they are dodging an Sasuke is slicing them.

"you fool"

Kabuto, "what? It can't be."

Sasuke sending a Chidori current his way, "pay attention!"

Itachi, *"great fireball jutsu: mini bullets...be cares ful, not to kill him."

The flame bullets strike all the snakes an cause Kabuto to back up and find shelter.

Sasuke, " I know what I'm doing."

"see, you are a fool. Fighting both of them."

Kabuto, " master?"

Edo Madara is now walking in an unknown direction.

"eternal sand burial!"
Gaara has turned a great amount if area to quick sand all the clones are sinking.

"ultimate lava explosion!"
Mei has turned an area into a giant lava pit bubbling and erupting. Engulfing all clones.

"secret rock technique: crushing canyon!"
Onokicauae a giant canyon to form swallowing all clones them closing up crushing them.

We see taunted surrounded by the clones as they all are partial Susan'oo.*

Raikage is fighting all of his with speed and powerful kicks an punches. He is being blocked but others but they still have effect, knocking them around.

Tsunade, { just as I thought they can't all equal the original in jutsu or power levels. Naruto looks like u still hold the title for best clones.}
"this what you become ? A bully, or a puppet for someone else? You are the cofounder of the Lead village, the greatest hidden village in the ninja world!"

She strikes the ground getting them off balance them she take our one of he clones with a thunderous blow.

It does not regenerate.

Itachi is now using Susan'oo to attack *Kabuto as he is doing everything he can to dodge both brother attacks.*

Itachi corners him and begins to strike him when...

"dammit, do it now you idiot! I can't believe you were my student!"

Kabuto does hand signs, "edo tensei, cancel!"

Suddenly.*

We see everyone standing looking at Kabuto, nothing really happened, or was genjutsu.

Sasuke, "do you have it?"

Itachi, " yes, now I shall have a talk with you but let's make it brief."

we see Hinata fighting zesty and winning, then We see a Naruto clone a few feet from her as well as Neji. They ate fighting doubles of various ninja when suddenly we see a close up of Naruto's eyes(Sage Mode).

He grabs Neji and Hinata and jumps up.*

A tremendous crash occurs , it is the wood jutsu tearing through ALL the Zetsu.

As they land ...

Naruto, "wow that was close I could feel the massive chakra build up and the malicious intent, but.."

Edo-Madara, " calm yourselves children I mean you no harm at the moment."

Neji is in a defensive stance, " who are you, I do not recognize you, wait the valley.."

Naduto(clone), *" it's the real Madara, if you are here then, the Kages?"

Madara, " are fighting my clones, child. You are the Uzumaki child are you not? You two are of the Hyuuga clan."

Naruto, " what of it? What do u want?"

Edo-Madara, " I see that the Uzumski clan, Hyuga Clan all the 5 Hidden Villages have a generation involved, I was wondering...where are the Uchiha Clan in this War?"

Naruto, "what, you don't know?"

Madara, " know what? I will be able to know if you lie, clone or real doesn't matter."

Hinata, "Sasuke Uchiha is the last living Uchiha."

Neji, " he was the only surviving member of the Uchiha Massacre, ten years ago."

Edo-Madara is shocked, "what?"

We see that Raikage and Tsunade both have their fist thru us chest from the back. Onoki *is on their joined shoulders, Mei is beside Gaara on a sand cloud.

They all look beaten up and tired except Tsunade and Gaara.

Naruto, "Grandma and Grandpa!"*

Next , "discovery"

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to King Leonin For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (03-15-2012), Bazooka_Joe (03-16-2012), Human Rasengan (03-15-2012), J-man123 (03-16-2012), jekyl_hyde (03-14-2012), royalmage (03-18-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-15-2012), Vishnu (03-15-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #13
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Brothers in Arms
*Scene shows Itachi glaring at Kabuto with his MS. The next panel shows Kabuto on the cross, with Itachi standing before him.*
Itachi: Why are you after Sasuke?
Kabuto hissing: No reason in particular…. kukukukuuu.
Itachi: You have no power here Kabuto. You would do well not to mock me.
Kabuto: Itachi… I told you, there is no weakness, nor risk to my jutsu. I have perfected what Orochimaru himself, one of the legendary sannin, could not. Even the creator of this jutsu didn’t achieve this level.
*Thousands of Itachis appear with their swords ready to be thrust into Kabuto. The next panel shows a body with several swords in his midsection. The next panel zooms out and shows Itachi on the cross*
Itachi grimacing: But how…..
Kabuto: Like I said, no weaknesses. I just wasn’t talking about my Edo Tensai. I was talking about me. As long as I have my queen…..
*Panel focuses on Anko’s body*
Kabuto: I am indestructible.
Itachi: Then humor me with one question.
Kabuto hisses: Hmmmm…. ok.
Itachi: What if a soul can’t be resurrected?
Kabuto: Kukukukuuu… ah yes. There is one hiccup…. for now. But once I have your brother, that will no longer be there.
Itachi: He is capable, you know.
Kabuto: Of what?
Itachi: Killing you.
Kabuto smirks: As I said…. I’m indestructible.
Itachi: You are indeed formidable.
*Itachi appears infront of Kabuto with a sword thrust into his body*
Itachi: As I said, this is my realm!!!
*Scene switches back to the cave showing Sasuke watching Itachi and Kabuto. Sasuke gets into a battle stance.*
Sasuke thinking: Such power. Who is this that I feel?
*Scene switches to Naruto and Tobi.*
Tobi thinking: Just what do you have up your sleeve you naïve embicile?
Naruto talking to Kurama: Kurama, what about Shukaku?
Kurama: What about him?
Naruto: I meant what I said about all of you, including him.
Kurama: Him….. hmmmf…. He’s in that statue Naruto. I can sense him.
*Scene shows a dark panel with the shadow of Shukaku roaring like crazy.*
Naruto: Think we can do it?
Kurama: That’s up to you Naruto.
*Panel focuses on the Hachibi in thought*
Gyuuki in thought: What is this feeling coming from Naruto? Could it be?
Gyuuki in conversation with Kurama: So Naruto it is?!
Kurama: Yeah, all of us believe so.
*Panel switches to KillerBee*
Bee: You think he can do dis, eighto?
Gyuuki: Bee, I think it is time.
Bee: Time for what?
Gyuuki: For you to know my name. We’ve been through a lot. I do think it’s time that you learned a few things.

Next time: Bee’s History Lesson
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (03-15-2012), Bazooka_Joe (03-16-2012), DRAGONBPY (03-15-2012), J-man123 (03-16-2012), King Leonin (03-15-2012), royalmage (03-18-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-15-2012), Vishnu (03-15-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Good job you two!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (03-15-2012), King Leonin (03-15-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Edo Tensei requires DNA from the original corpse so it can assimilate any KKG.

1. DNA is not whats giving the KKG to the Edos technically IMO. Its probably the power is linked to the soul itself because all KKG could be based on the users spiritual energy like SG/RG are. U know human spirit.... spiritual energy.... We will see though. U could also be right because spiritual energy may be at its most concentrated in the DNA/blood.

2. Izanagi is a genjutsu that acts like a ninjutsu too so ur stupid! U just admitted that Izanagi is stupid and makes no sense showing again u have shit reasoning abilities. LMAO! Ur acting as though Izanami isn't the opposite as Izanagi in Lore so likely in the manga as well. Take that shit logic somewhere else, Im tired of hearing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Now now now, num. You know that makes all kinds of sense and KYF can't have any of that.

By the way, this is wrong. Sasuke's Susanoo had the cloak when he fought Kakashi, before he had Tobi implant Itachi's eyes.
yes, based on kishi track record of use of SG jutsu it makes no sense....

And I know what sasuke looked like what he was going to do, but didn't have the power to achieve a full complete sasanoo like itachi's until he achieved EMS making EMS just shit IMO at this point. He should've achieved in before EMS like itachi did, but kishi shit on that one.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 03-15-2012 at 01:42 PM.