One Piece eps 539 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Anime

One Piece Anime Talk about the anime series One Piece here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 03-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One Piece eps 539

http://www1.watchop.com/watch/one-pi...nglish-subbed/

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (03-18-2012), Spiegel (03-18-2012)

Old 03-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: One Piece eps 539

good episode

getting to see more bout the sun pirates and nami flashback

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I don't know about you guys but I have been enjoying the animation for this second part of One Piece. I love the fact that the animation studio has kept all the same soundtracks. I think that is part of the reason why I started disliking Shippuuden after a certain point. They tried to make it "cooler" and more "edgy" with somewhat darker toned ost.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Finally caught up with the anime, had a good few episodes to watch and been pretty good some good laughs and stuff but hoenstly I want them to get to the big action scene dying to see the animation there.

P.s. This episode got me thinking how do you think those two bounty hunter brothers from the Arlong and Sanji's Arc are doing ? The two who went around with Zoro for a time.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:12 AM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Finally caught up with the anime, had a good few episodes to watch and been pretty good some good laughs and stuff but hoenstly I want them to get to the big action scene dying to see the animation there.

P.s. This episode got me thinking how do you think those two bounty hunter brothers from the Arlong and Sanji's Arc are doing ? The two who went around with Zoro for a time.
On one of the cover pages Yosaku and Johnny are seen fishing off of a boat. We can assume they are still doing the bounty hunting business to support themselves.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote