Games and all things related - Page 177 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #2641
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

Finished Ass Creed Brohood, was pretty fun I'm still not completely sure what the hell happened in the end though or what Juno was talking about. Started Revelations, Constantinople is bloody huge.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #2642
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

New trailer for those who care about Darksiders 2:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/21...ii-cgi-trailer

stuff actually happens in this one...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-21-2012), Spiegel (03-21-2012)
Old 03-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #2643
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I'm looking forward to that game so much. I'll probably pick it up during sale though, but it looks amazing so far. I loved the first one even though I was expecting it to be mediocre.

They say this one is going to be set during the same time as the first game, so I'm wondering what happens at the end when the 3 of them go to help War. Would love some 4 player co-op hack and slash.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #2644
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
So, I finished Mass Effect 3. The ending I got... was baaad. I believed everyone who said the endings were bad, but it's a whole 'nother thing to experience it. Gonna do playthroughs with my other characters (more to see how the other decisions effect the story) to see the other two endings. But I already know they're going to be bad, and I should feel bad for ever being born.
I just finished the game, and got what I thought was supposed to be the best ending as I waited until my effective military strength was strong enough, which is what I read you were supposed to do, well, it sucked.

I did the synthesis ending (though I now understand that pretty much every ending arrives at the same conclusion), and the shit made no sense. Why the fuck did the mass relays blow up, and where the fuck was Joker heading? Also, there's pretty much no closure with the characters. After Joker is marooned on that mystery planet, Edi emerges from the ship and joins him, followed by Liara.....but Liara was part of my squad when doing the suicide charge toward the beam, how on Earth did she end up aboard the Norma.....ah fuck it, I'm not going on any further. The ending stunk, period, this was my face after viewing this abortion

Other than the ending, I thought it was a magnificent game to play. It was kinda like eating a spectacular gourmet meal, which then causes the worst case of dysentery afterward. Like shitting out my entire G.I. tract level dysentery.

Last edited by Servo; 03-22-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012), xxMESTxx (03-22-2012)
Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 PM   #2645
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servo View Post
I did the synthesis ending (though I now understand that pretty much every ending arrives at the same conclusion), and the shit made no sense. Why the fuck did the mass relays blow up, and where the fuck was Joker heading? Also, there's pretty much no closure with the characters. After Joker is marooned on that mystery planet, Edi emerges from the ship and joins him, followed by Liara.....but Liara was part of my squad when doing the suicide charge toward the beam, how on Earth did she end up aboard the Norma.....ah fuck it, I'm not going on any further. The ending stunk, period, this was my face after viewing this abortion

I chose "FUCK THE PO-LICE (and AI, but whatever)!" ending because fuck the Reapers. Seriously. They caused way too much shit to be left alive. Oh my God, right?! Why the fuck would the Normandy and its crew be leaving Earth when the battle was still raging on? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Joker got out of the Normandy with Javik and Vega, and I'm left sitting there like, "What about Garrus? Liara? Earth?" My expression was the same, until the post credits scene. Then I was like:

Just all of my what-the-fuck-BioWare.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012), Servo (03-23-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 02:57 AM   #2646
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Now the question is: how much time remains until the Sun says Tetris trains communists?
Communism shall return! Communism shall not fall!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #2647
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
I chose "FUCK THE PO-LICE (and AI, but whatever)!" ending because fuck the Reapers. Seriously. They caused way too much shit to be left alive. Oh my God, right?! Why the fuck would the Normandy and its crew be leaving Earth when the battle was still raging on? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Joker got out of the Normandy with Javik and Vega, and I'm left sitting there like, "What about Garrus? Liara? Earth?" My expression was the same, until the post credits scene. Then I was like:

Just all of my what-the-fuck-BioWare.
Allegedly the feedback has been so severe that Bioware is going to work on some extra content to patch up that limp, baby-dick ending. Shit better be free too -_- http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1221273p1.html

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012), Numinous (03-23-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #2648
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Hey BioWare, While You're At It

I appreciate the suggested New, Better DLC Strategy of "All Mass Effect DLC should be released on day one, should be free, and should be distributed on the game disc."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-23-2012), Servo (03-23-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #2649
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

"Mass Effect 3 will be good! I'll buy it and have fun! Stop being a naysayer!"

ONCE AGAIN I TRIUMPH.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-24-2012), Miburo (07-03-2012), Numinous (03-23-2012), Servo (03-23-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #2650
Servo
Mega User

^The game was a fuckload of fun. Not as dumbed-down as the second, but still not as clunky as the first. The ending was just a huge letdown.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:44 PM   #2651
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Color me unsurprised if BioWare launched a DLC ripping off the Indoctrination fan theory and say "lol, we just indoctrinated you, give us more money to get the REAL ending, even if the idea was yours!"

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 03-23-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Servo (03-23-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 AM   #2652
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
All of my support for redoing Dragon Age II. That game was an abomination, more so than the ME3 endings.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012), Servo (03-24-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #2653
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
All of my support for redoing Dragon Age II. That game was an abomination, more so than the ME3 endings.
Word. That was like barbed wire to the cerebrum. Shit was nonsense from beginning to end.

The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #2654
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

It's okay guys - Dragon's Dogma comes out in a couple of months. It looks amazing.

Also, it has promotional Berserk DLC or something, I think.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-03-2012)
Old 03-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #2655
Demi-God
BEST

It's not coming out for the PC, is it? UUUUUURGH I need a PS3.