One Piece 661 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #46
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One Piece 661

shanks is to luffy what the 3rd is to naruto if u want to compare
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #47
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
shanks is to luffy what the 3rd is to naruto if u want to compare
No, not really and let's just stop to compare naruto and One Piece cause it's the end result is a beef.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:55 AM   #48
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

There is no beef one piece is a better story.

Is it just me or does it seem like law used haki against smoker? If so we'll get to eventually see how luffy measures up against other haki users.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #49
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

No overt signs of Haki yet. Until Law bypasses Smoker's dispersion, or displays precog we can't confirm Haki. It would be ridiculous for him not to have it though.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #50
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
No overt signs of Haki yet. Until Law bypasses Smoker's dispersion, or displays precog we can't confirm Haki. It would be ridiculous for him not to have it though.
True even back in the day BB could feel Luffy's increase in Haki power/ability, I don't see why some of the Supernovas wouldn't have that abililty it comes 3 ways so a version for each of them or at least most of them wouldn't shock me at all.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #51
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I meant going by the panel where smoker tries to cloud punch him. Maybe it's just me but I got the hint that maybe he has that predicting type. But yeah I suspect all of people have it but it varies in levels.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #52
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

It was a linear frontal attack, not something you'd need CoO to avoid. That was pure speed if you ask me. Law managed to switch a marine's head with an incoming cannon ball before it hit him, so this isn't something outlandish for him.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #53
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Im willing to beat all the Supernovas have at least some form of Haki I mean these guys were the top rookies going through Grand Line at the time. And weve heard about some of them now hitting Yonkous who obviously have Haki, they would be crazy not to have Haki which is probably a neccessity in New World due to it being the major leagues.

Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro and Drake having more developed haki if I had to say, I mean Luffy was trained to have all three then he was left to develop the one he was more suited in.

As for Spiegels post about Chopper DF, I know what you mean cause I am quite interested in if his fruit will have any changes in the future I mean we havent seen him eat the three rumble balls yet so he might have counter acted the side effect making his transformations go out of control and is able to shift between forms fast, as in Kung Fu point to an instant Monster Point. Would be a cool thing for him but obviously a time limit before he collapses like in Eneis Lobby or something.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #54
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Im willing to beat all the Supernovas have at least some form of Haki I mean these guys were the top rookies going through Grand Line at the time. And weve heard about some of them now hitting Yonkous who obviously have Haki, they would be crazy not to have Haki which is probably a neccessity in New World due to it being the major leagues.

Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro and Drake having more developed haki if I had to say, I mean Luffy was trained to have all three then he was left to develop the one he was more suited in.

As for Spiegels post about Chopper DF, I know what you mean cause I am quite interested in if his fruit will have any changes in the future I mean we havent seen him eat the three rumble balls yet so he might have counter acted the side effect making his transformations go out of control and is able to shift between forms fast, as in Kung Fu point to an instant Monster Point. Would be a cool thing for him but obviously a time limit before he collapses like in Eneis Lobby or something.
Chopper dosen't use Rumble Balls anymore to transform, and he can transform into all 7 forms I believe he said since his return to the SH's. I mean he went to the Giant Form at will, and wasn't all messed up, he even told the crew he was fine he had been working/practicing on that island with the Huge Birds, and the Spear Chuckers.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #55
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

he now only needs 1 rumble ball to transform into monsterpoint and he can control that for 5 min
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J-man123 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-27-2012)
Old 03-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #56
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Chopper dosen't use Rumble Balls anymore to transform, and he can transform into all 7 forms I believe he said since his return to the SH's. I mean he went to the Giant Form at will, and wasn't all messed up, he even told the crew he was fine he had been working/practicing on that island with the Huge Birds, and the Spear Chuckers.
He doesn't need Rumble Balls to transform into the other four anymore but he only needs one to achieve Monster Point which will last him for three minutes.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 03-28-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-27-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 04:13 AM   #57
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Thats not the point I was trying to make, its awesome he doesnt need the rumble balls as much now, but will they still be of some use to him is what I was trying to get at.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-28-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #58
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Thats not the point I was trying to make, its awesome he doesnt need the rumble balls as much now, but will they still be of some use to him is what I was trying to get at.
I get what your saying, and there may be other reasons that Chopper could use the Rumble Ball besides monster point. For example, what if he's developed completely new transformations besides the ones we already know about. The other possibility could be that he's developed a means where the rumble ball unlocks a 2.0 version of his existing modes. I dunno, but we'll see.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-28-2012)