One Piece 662 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-28-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One Piece 662

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c662/

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-28-2012), Gakure (03-30-2012), kluang (03-28-2012), NeoKakarott023 (03-28-2012), Numinous (03-28-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-28-2012)

Old 03-28-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Piece 662

cool battle with smoker.

so that dragon was vegapunk creation

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Law is ridiculous.

Switching bullets with snow, switching himself with a small part of the ship to avoid smoker, slicing the massive stones around them with the shock wave from him clashing with smoker, lifting pillars of stone out of the ground and a freaking fatality move at the end.

He really came a long way since part 1, insane DF mastery. Kinda sucks that he demolished smoker like this, and Tashigi got humiliated pretty badly. M is pretty weird, I have a feeling he isn't a DF user.

What did Law mean by "What are you marines scheming ?" ? There is another side to all of this it seems. Here comes Luffy, this is going to be fun.

Epic Law, and good chapter overall.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-28-2012 at 07:28 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-28-2012), Gakure (03-30-2012), kluang (03-28-2012), NeoKakarott023 (03-28-2012), Numinous (03-28-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-28-2012), Tmoore (03-28-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #4
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

Luffy was really happy to see law i know he saved his life but damn
Old 03-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I doubt they'll fight right away, at most all I can see is a skirmish. Still, I'm excited to see Luffy's Haki go up against Law's overwhelming DF.

This chapter carries a very important lesson.

If you are going to fight Law.....Eh, don't.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-28-2012), Gakure (03-30-2012), NeoKakarott023 (03-28-2012), Numinous (03-28-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-28-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 07:51 AM   #6
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

i really dont see them fighting, i think that law likes strawhat.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Never assume anything when it comes to OP. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a catch regarding Law saving Luffy's life.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #8
Tango
Academy Student

Tango is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Never assume anything when it comes to OP. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a catch regarding Law saving Luffy's life.
Yeah, I also think there will be a catch. I also think luffy will save smoker once again here.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wow - now Law is a villain. Fantastic fight. I don't mind Smoker getting beat down - he'll probably survive (Luffy's action?) and live to improve.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Okay chapter. Great fight. I am starting to have a problem with OP though. It's too long and I have already started forgetting things a lot. Dozens of times I come to this thread and have no clue of what you guys are speaking of. That's why I don't like works which are too long. That's why Berserk lost what it had for me, that's why The Wheel of Time made me quit it, etc. Like, if I want to know everything about OP I have to devote my life to it, and you know, fuck that, right.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Sagensyg (04-04-2012), SirBenoit (03-28-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 09:09 AM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
The Wheel of Time made me quit it
One of my all time favorites lol.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #12
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
One of my all time favorites lol.
The third book already bored me. I caught up to the fifth eventually, but I really really had to stop there since it was killing me.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #13
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
The third book already bored me. I caught up to the fifth eventually, but I really really had to stop there since it was killing me.
In other words you just scratched the surface.lol I can relate though. that series just seemed like it'd never end and then Jordan died and I really thought it'd never end.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:27 AM   #14
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Except the final book is due January 2013. It is ending. And yeah, it's long and there are a lot of drawn out meandering plotlines that could have been condensed. Overall, it is a very good story that was too crammed with detail, when all you really needed was to follow the five starting characters and their supporting cast.

I still enjoy the series.

OP is a bit tougher because there are long stretches of plots and fights that in essence only matter to the characters increased power, but then Oda goes back and says "hey, remember this - it's still important!" which is fine except, well, I don't remember that. What the hell? He needs to dispose of a few things more often, like secondary characters, and it'd be a tighter story. Again, these are reader quibbles and I don't begrudge Oda's choice to make a complex manga.

But Shrike, Song of Fire and Ice isn't exactly a simple story either - book five was a bit of a disappointment because he seemed to spend more time setting things up than going anywhere big with the story. Just matters how much time you put into it.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Scientia (03-28-2012)
Old 03-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

That bird chick seems like an interesting character. Do you guys think she'll make an impression on the Straw Hats? Maybe new member potential? It's kinda how Robin made it into the crew, she was kinda thrown in.

Also, damn it Oda! I really wanted to see some confusion between Franky, Sanji, Usopp, and Chopper's body switches. lol

The fight with Smoker and Law was pretty sweet. Though I wonder if Smoker was even trying to fight Law. I know Law is haxxed and hella powerful now but I didn't think he go down this way. Not that I'm complaining because I also don't mind how Smoker lost but it was kinda peculiar. I neither see Smoker dying or Luffy fighting with Law, at least for now. But Oda storylines are hard to predict anyways. If I had to guess for some possible outcomes I'd say Luffy will see Smoker dying and demand Law to give him back his heart. Luffy might challenge Law in a quick skirmish or convince him otherwise and Law will leave the scene for a bit.

I felt bad for Tashigi because her life is the basically the same as Kuina. She may still undergo growth in skills.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote