581 predictions/spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
rikuodunaruto
Academy Student

rikuodunaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
581 predictions/spoilers

Let's have fun
rikuodunaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rikuodunaruto For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (04-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-30-2012)

Old 03-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: 581 predictions/spoilers

I predict sasuke undergoes more tactical training from itachi...
Old 03-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I think Kabuto will overwhelm Itachi and Sasuke and try to take over Sasuke's body but Sasuke manages to reverse it again due to increase in power from EMS thus giving him sage mode, the liquidy jutsu, healing jutsu, snake jutsus and probably rinnegan(due to uzumaki like chakra which may unlock rinnegan) or sharinnegan(rinnegan with 9 tomoe which maybe unlocked through sage mode) thus making him as powerful as Naruto who will have all 9 beast and sage mode.All just speculation.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Dragon, your post is more facepalm worthy than twilight fan fiction. If sasuke is gonna be a sage he has to actually make the effort to get it. Its not like you can just become a sage just by absorbing someone. The effort to do it requires serious effort and training. The medical based jutsus such as healing and liquid are possible but the rest is nothing more than fanboyism on your part. Sasuke getting the rinnegan from kabuto is like naruto suddenly becoming the juubi jinchuriki simply by talking to the bijuu.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-30-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
rikuodunaruto
Academy Student

Hello, it's me again, Enjoy!!

legend:
<>- thoughts
()- actions
Dragon form- is same as snake, but he is floating little above ground, thanks to he can go even faster, because ground dont inhibits his move, and his legs change in tail.

581 - Intensive battle
First page: kabuto is at deffence, Uchiha brother force Kabuto in corner!!
(we see Kabuto regenerate his horn, his snake stomach disappear in Kabuto stomach slowly)
Kabuto: So you had a little teamwork in past.
Itachi, Sasuke: Fire release: Gyoukakou no jutsu!
Kabuto(liquefy his body): this isn’t work on me in this form<They are trying to limit my senses>
Kabuto:?!, (he noticed Itachi kage bunshin attack him, in last minute, and then he explode)
Kabuto<defending with arms>: explosion clone?!
(kabuto see water dragon coming at him from Itachi, then kabuto avoid it jumping and hills, but then he noticed chidori blade in last second)
Kabuto(as landing): Impressive teamwork !
Itachi(behind Kabuto, as attacking him with many kunai): You are shocked , but you will see more
Sasuke(sending chidori senbon at Kabuto directon): You are dead
(Kabuto avoid again , and counter with stretching dragon arm, to attack Sasuke, but then he changes in many crows , who are flying in random direction)
Kabuto: So it was Itachi trick, you amuse me to no end<licking face with his tongue>
Itachi: Sasuke, we need to cooperate our attack
Sasuke: right
Itachi: Water release: great flood!(as Kabuto is covering by water, he is laughing)
Sasuke: laugh as much as you want, chidori!!(as touching ground electricity is going through by water, paralyzing Kabuto)
Kabuto:?!
(Suddenly Itachi and Sasuke are throwing many wind shurikens at Kabuto, but Kabuto create medical scalps, and cut wind shurikens with his hands).
Kabuto: impressive, taijutsu, Ninjutsu, but you main advantage, what about genjutsu?
Sasuke: Enough , I am tired of him, lets use big guns, Kabuto don’t have so we win fast!
Itachi: No…
Kabuto: Sasuke you are not intelligent man, Itachi, I and Great fourth Hokage even are in our own leaguge of smartness<smirk>, Everyone of us smartass have big jutsu, I have, Itachi has, and Yondaime Hokage has it too. Everyone thinks that smart people so weak, but it is false, because , they don’t use big jutsu it doesn’t mean they can’t. Usually big jutsu requires great amount of chakra, preparing time, special condition or even side effects, so if you can , you will avoid use big jutsu. Youndaime was genius, because if you attack him with space time barrier he send your attack back at you, this is my style of fighting. Use opponent strength against him.
Sasuke: Too much talking
Itachi: What is your aim?
Kabuto: Yondaime has big jutsu, I know because of research, Then he can teleport everywhere in marked area by kunai(circle), but he need time, to make this area Space time jutsu area. Elemental attack of s rank of his too was devastating, and his sage mode, powerfull but He need much time to enter this, and he was imperfect sage, but I am perfect, I am smart, and I am powerfull, you will loose!(kabuto hit ground with his arm)
Itachi: We will see, You are in comparing to Yondaime Hokage is nothing, you steal power of others
Sasuke(as attacked by dragon arm coming from underground): chidori nagashi!!!
Kabuto(as escaping in dragon form with cut arm ): and you Itachi, Mangenkyou sharinagan, to have it you had to kill best friend .
Sasuke: Enough talk, Itachi did you remember this(Sasuke do some handseals)
Sasuke: Fire release: Dragon Fire!!(Sasuke is shooting three great Fire in shape of Dragon who are flying at sky, Kabuto is suprised )
Kabuto: ?!,< Are you trying to use that Jutsu,which Orochimaru you banned to use>
(it is raining)
Itachi(smilling): good this time is not against me, Sasuke but remember to not kill him
Sasuke: Yeah, he is in sage mode, so this jutsu shouldn’t kill him only make him weaker. Lets increase heat, Amatearsu!( Amaterasu appear everywhere)
Itachi: right, Amaterasu!!(Amaterasu appear everywhere)
(sky is getting dark, dark clouds, and we hear thunders)
Kabuto: <There in no mistake he is uing this jutsu>(little shocked but after moment he smiles again)
Sasuke: This is your end, disappear with roar of Thunder.
(we see huge and powerfull lightining hitting kabuto full force)
Itachi: <he should be badly injured, I only need to find him,and making release Edo Tensei>
Sasuke: <He should be done>
(Suddenly Kabuto is appearing from underground): My advantage in knowledge, your is power, knowledge is better than power, this is why you failed Sasuke<smirking>, I knew this jutsu, so I prepeared to c ounter it.
Sasuke: Shit, <I still can use this jutsu, but this doesn’t matter, he will go underground again>
Kabuto: You are always think you are superior thanks to your eyes, but this time I will show you how dangerous can be body alone !

Kabuto is going at offence!!

What do you think about my prediction, Leave comment please, and share your predciton with us
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rikuodunaruto For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (03-31-2012), jekyl_hyde (03-30-2012), jericho Uzimaki (03-30-2012), Mansy3700 (03-30-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (04-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-30-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
rikuodunaruto
Academy Student

It was too long too post this together so I will post it now.

582 - Kabuto Sage mode limit
First page: Kabuto at offence, Uchiha brothers at defence!!!
Kabuto: You are really amazing when you are working together. I was really suprised that you could create many amazing combo.
Kabuto: Now it is my turn to attack!
Itachi, Sasuke:?!
(Kabuto is doing some handseals )
Kabuto: Sage art: Dragon skin!
(Kabuto skin changed, and Kabuto changed in dragon form)
(Kabuto is rushing at Uchiha really fast, and attack Sasuke, then Sasuke use sharingan to avoid Kabuto punch, Kabuto then turns around and attack Sasuke again)
Sasuke: shit!(as Sasuke is hitting , we see him flying and hitting rocks)
Itachi: Sasuke!(Itachi is running in direction of Sasuke, then Kabuto is rushing at Itachi, as Itachi seeing Kabuto, he is using water release and Kage bunshin explosion clone, but kabuto is avoiding thanks to his speed, and then charge at Itachi, Itachi activate Susanno, In same moment Itachi activated Susanno Kabuto wrap around Susanno, covering all Susanno, In Meanwhile Sasuke is standing up, he is injured)
Kabuto: Itachi, normal techinque as elemental is nothing for me, take me serious , if you want to win<smirking>
Itachi: you are ineffective Kabuto(smilling)
Itachi: ?!
Kabuto: you are wrong, dragon skin paralyze everything what is touched, and me covering Susanno is no accident, with this you have limited space to breath, so you...
Itachi: You forgot I am dead(smirking)<shit, I can't disactivate Sussano, and i can't descend Sussano to higher form..., so he planing to attack Sasuke in same way, but Sasuke is alive, so he have to breath?! >
Kabuto: true, but you still can't move , and you can't attack me, ?!(Kabuto sensing Sasuke using chidori blade to cut him, bu he retreat, splitting in many little dragons, and recreating himself from some distance )
Sasuke: Whatever you did, you are still vunerable to outside attack(smirking)
Kabuto: It is really troublesome to fight two Uchiha at the same time
Itachi(disactivate Sussano): Sasuke, are you alright?
Sasuke(stopping bleeding from chest): Yes, but was better in past
Itachi: great!
Kabuto: Sage art: Dr,?! (he is hitting by Amaterasu of two brother)
Itachi, Sasuke: You let your guard down<smirking>
Kabuto: oh NO!!, joke<smirking>, Amaterasu can't burning dragon skin at least in three days and I limit my feeling of pain, but do you know something?
Itachi, Sasuke(concentrating eyes on burning Kabuto): You are bluffing...<but we still have to holding back to not kill him>
Kabuto: When you can't attack your opponent, you can still send his attack back at him! Sage art: rain scales of dragons!(we see many scales flying from dragon skin at Uchiha brothers directon)
Itachi: Sasuke!
Sasuke: I know!(Both brothers stopping use Amatarasu and activate Susanno)
Itachi: Yatta Mirror!(Sussano Itachi repel every scales burning Amaterasu defending himself and Sasuke)
(Meanwhile Kabuto change to his dragon form, and chargeing at them)
Kabuto: Sage art: many dragon arms!
(Itachi is catching by many dragons , and then throwing by Kabuto in Sasuke directon)
Sasuke: shit!
Itachi: fuck!<i have to fast disactivate Sussano Yata mirror and Totsuka sword at all cost>
(We see as Itachi in last minute disactivate Totsuka sword and yata mirror before clashing with Sasuke, we see explosion, and cloud of dust)
Kabuto: haha!, it was really funny to see two sussano user panic, Sage art: mystical Dragon breath!
(as Itachi and Sasuke standing up, they are injured, but Itachi is regerating)
Kabuto: You should really thanks me Itachi, thanks to Edo Tensei you are immortal
Itachi, Ssuke: ?!(sensing huge air pressure coming at him and Sasuke)
Itachi, Sasuke: Sussano!!(activate 1 full ribcage form sussano)
(we see as Itachi and Sasuke Sussano clashing with air pressure, but after moment, Sussano is cracking and cracked, and Sasuke and Itachi is flying at rock)
Kabuto: wish you safe landing, rocks can hurt you, mwahahahaha
(after moment Kabuto sensing arrow flying at him, but he avoid it at last second)
Sasuke: so close...
Itachi: Yeah
(Itachi and Sasuke are in armored Sussano form, and they notice air pressure again coming at them, they are defending against air pressure, and Sussano isn;t cracking at all)
Kabuto: I am at disadventage, I need my eyes(Kabuto is taking his glass off)
Itachi, Sasuke: this is our chance, Tsyuko..
Kabuto: Sage art: Dragon mistic eyes
Sasuke and Itachi: mii!
(As Kabuto open his eyes, they are dragon eyes, and Itachi and Sasuke noticed they are in own genjutsu, so they disactivate it)
Itachi, Sasuke: Impossible, but how?!
Kabuto: Sharingan are really annoying eyes, but with dragon eyes, I can see more, faster, and ther had mistic protection in shape of invisible mirror, so everytime you use your any genjutsu, it will be repeld and send at you<smirking>
Itachi, Sasuke: this is getting more difficult
Kabuto: You are really confident with your Susanno form, right?
Itachi, Sasuke: ?!
Kabuto: I will show you Sussano weakness, Sage art: Dragon blaze golden fire!
(We see as Kabuto is breathing powerfull golden fire in direction Itachi and Sasuke)
Itachi, Sasuke: you are not going pass by Sussano this time!
(we see golden fire burnning Susanno, and Sussano begin to melting, but Itachi and Sasuke increase concetration to maintain Susanno, then, we see golden fire on Sussano)
Itachi, Sasuke: this is not working, you fail
Kabuto: You are really annoying duo, but in your place I wouldn't be to confident.
(Itachi Sussano and Saasuke Susanno begin covering by gold material)
Kabuto: kuku..., see this golden fire is no normal fire, it change eveything in gold material what it touch, and moreover
(we see Sasuke and Itachi are sweating from heat coming from golden fire)
Kabuto: It emit amazing heat which you can't withstand to long, in other words I win.
Itachi: even in my worst dream i cant imagine you that powerfull, sage mode is really something
Sasuke: He is very powerfull, we have not other choice, as
Kabuto(going at directon to them): I can incorporate myself in golden material, this is most resistant internal shield of dragon. After i wil become gold material itself, I can absorb your chakra. First I will rewrite Fuda talisman in your head, Itachi, then, i will go to Sasuke and absorb his body, making it myself, hahaa!, Tobi you will be next!
(As Kabuto is almost touching them)
Itachi, Sasuke: Susanoo!!
Kabuto:?!
(Itachi and Sasuke are in their cloaked Sussano full form smilling, as Kabuto is landing on his ass suprised)
Itachi, Sasuke: Kabuto, Your techinques are nothing against these eyes.

583- Kages last stand
coming soon...
584 Power of geniuses from Uchiha clan
coming soon...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rikuodunaruto For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (03-31-2012), Human Rasengan (04-03-2012), ivhturp2 (03-30-2012), jekyl_hyde (03-30-2012), Pritha (03-30-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (04-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-30-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 11:39 AM   #7
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

@rikuodunaruto: Ur predictions are amazing. I hope kishi does something epic like that (not a short and boring like "sasuke vs itachi" fight). Cant wait to read ur next predictions.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #8
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

From http://naruto-manga-predictions.blogspot.com.au/

NARUTO 581 PREDICTION: THE GAP BETWEEN THEIR EYES!

Chapter starts with Sasuke and Itachi staring at Kabuto.

Itachi: Sasuke, do you remember that time we were playing at the Nakano river?

*flashback*

Itachi: Sasuke, i need you to scare those fishs to the margin, so i can trap them here.

Sasuke: Ok, niisan!

Sasuke proceeds to scare the fishs like a retarded child into Itachi's direction. Itachi looks at him smiling.

end of flashback*

Sasuke: hm. Ok I get it.

Itachi: Ok, lets go.

Each one run to the opposite side of the cave, Sasuke turns and blocks the entrance with Amaterasu, then proceeds to control it to spread a line, limiting the space for Kabuto's mobility.

Kabuto: *!! are they trying to...* This kind of trick wont work on me. If i get caught in amaterasu i can simply get rid of my skin...

Sasuke: Heh, I would worry with another thing if i were you...

Kabuto looks around and cant find Itachi.

Kabuto: ... *wait, wasnt he...? oh.*

Kabuto looks behind him and sees a bunch of crows flying to his direction. Then he turns his face and at the same time Itachi "jumps" eye staring him with a bunch of crows *similar to what he did during his fight with Sasuke*, while in the background we see also crows coming out of Sasuke's body, similar to what he did against danzou.

Kabuto is inside of tsukuyomi. *Huh, Itachi really thinks that he can keep me here, no? I guess he will have a surprise.

Kabuto makes a hand sign.

Kabuto turns smirking: Tsukuyomi wont work on me, Itachi. Did you really think that I would not be prepared for this?

Kabuto gets no response.

Kabuto: ......!!? What is this!!?

Itachi: Looks like my Tsukuyomi wont work on him...

Kabuto falls on his knees.

Itachi: !!?

Sasuke walks to Itachi's side smirking.

Itachi: ?

Sasuke: Nii-san...do you remember what happened that same day that we were fishing at the nakano river?

Itachi looks at Sasuke.

*flashback*

Itachi is picking up the fishs.

Itachi: Now we will have many-

Sasuke: NIISAN! NIISAN! Look!

Sasuke is standing grabbing a big fish between his hands and smirking.

Itachi: !! Good job Sasuke!

*end of flashback*

Itachi: heh...I should have expected this.

Sasuke: My tsukuyomi is different from yours...I cant control time-space inside it, but i can still knock him down.

Itachi: With my eyes, you might be able to use it the same way I did.

Sasuke looks at Itachi surprised.

Sasuke: Well, what should we do with him so?

Itachi grabs Kabuto and makes him stare at him.

Itachi: Im going to discover how to deactivate the Edo tensei, and then control him to finish it. Tsukuyomi!

Side Note: Edo tensei gets deactivated! What will be Kabuto's response!? Next Chapter, Kabuto's Ultimate Form!
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (03-31-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (04-02-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Itachi: Let's win shall we?

Sasuke: Don't have to ask twice.

Kabuto: You'll never succeed in wining!

Sasuke & Itachi (roughly look at each other and grin): Sure we won't.

Kabuto: Don't over estimate me you fools!

(unleashes a dragon bite of venom and attacks Itachi bitting his arm which then instantly makes him drop to his knees)

Itachi: Argh...agh....uh....

Sasuke (looking pale): Itachi are you alright?

Itachi: I...don't know....(struggles to gain balance and starts swearing under his breath)

Sasuke: You monster! (rushes over to Kabuto but Itachi appears in front of him hiding his face, smikrking Kabuto laughs)

Kabuto: My plan worked prepare to be amazed at the power of dragon venom of DOOM!

Sasuke (looking even more pale & fragile): You...what are you...?

Itachi (hisses under his breath while giving off a killing intent presence and laughs): You smell tasty let me suck your brains!!!!!!! (laughs) MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Kabuto: MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH (joins in laughter)

Itachi: AHAHAOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Kabuto: MWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEE

Itachi: EHEHEHEHEHHE OHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Kabuto: MWHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA TEH HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHHEHHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Sasuke (-_-): Are you just going to laugh me to death or kill me?

Kabuto & Itachi (both look at each other for a moment and turn towards Sasuke): WE SHALL KILL YOU!

(Sasuke tries and runs away but trips over Itachi's foot, while both Kabuto and Itachi bite him and rip his body apart piece by piece)

Sasuke: No..argh...agh.....(dies from being ripped apart)

Itachi: MWHAHAHHAHAH!

Kabuto:TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH!

Naruto (from a distance): WOULD YOU TWO SHUT YOUR LAUGHING IDIOTIC MOUTHS????? We're fighting over here?!?

And here's to spice it up..... Prediction of doom........
Old 03-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #10
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Honestly, it seems reasonably obvious how the story will go from here. Kabuto mentioned that if he can rewrite the tag in Itachi, he will have him under control again. Kabuto will recontrol Itachi, and Sasuke will be thrown into a rage, pull out his EMS ability, and take them out, though I think maybe Itachi could be about to get recontrolled, but then catches Kabuto and makes him release all edos. Point is, this is definitely gonna be Itachi's last fight. Sadly, as awesome as he is, he's not meant to be in the manga anymore. Sorta like if in OP Whitebeard was resurrected. He's too epic for the story to stay in there anymore.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #11
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
Dragon, your post is more facepalm worthy than twilight fan fiction. If sasuke is gonna be a sage he has to actually make the effort to get it. Its not like you can just become a sage just by absorbing someone. The effort to do it requires serious effort and training. The medical based jutsus such as healing and liquid are possible but the rest is nothing more than fanboyism on your part. Sasuke getting the rinnegan from kabuto is like naruto suddenly becoming the juubi jinchuriki simply by talking to the bijuu.
Naruto becoming the Juubi Jinchuriki through dialogue rather than jutsu sounds like something Kishi would do.
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #12
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
@rikuodunaruto: Ur predictions are amazing. I hope kishi does something epic like that (not a short and boring like "sasuke vs itachi" fight). Cant wait to read ur next predictions.
While the plot is indeed interesting, I find the lack of basic grammar detrimental to his predictions. Rikoudonaruto, it was pretty hard to read so I suggest improving your grammar in order to enhance your predictions.
Human Rasengan (04-03-2012), jeanericuser (03-30-2012), jekyl_hyde (03-30-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (04-02-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If Sasuke absorbs Kabuto somehow wouldn't he get the knowledge of how to use sage mode and the basics of it. And for the rinnegan i assumed it is unlocked by uzumaki like chakra and sharingan no way related to Naruto becoming jinchuriki of juubi by simply taking the chakra since he will most likely find a way to reverse the gedo maza. If Sasuke is to stand a chance against Naruto who has tamed kurama he needs those powers to stand a chance so as EMS hasnt shown any promise of competing with Kurama's speed and strength

Edit: I mean EMS and uzumaki like chakra not just sharingan and uzumaki like chakra

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 03-30-2012 at 08:45 PM.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
pitch-a-palooza (04-03-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 10:31 PM   #14
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

^ You are new so I will be blunt. Sage mode is not just some jutsu you pick up and use like most others. The first step of it requires having an animal contract just so you have the proper animal summons that know how to do sage mode. If you don't have that than you can't do sage mode. The next step is you must be exposed to the sage oil so that your body can be able to even sense nature sage energy properly. Even then you have to know how to partially control it without immediately changing into an animal. Then there is the ritual itself for having sage animals bond with a person. That requires the actual animals be willing to work with you. Kabuto has an agreement with the snakes which is why they are willing to work with him. They are not just some chakra made beasts. They are actual snakes that are willing to work with him thus if sasuke wants to even get those snakes to work with him at all he would have to make an agreement with them. That is what I tried to explain before but again you are too trapped in fanboyism.

As for the rest of this I feel no more need to approach it any further cause again you are trying to come up with an excuse for another powerup even though ems has yet to even show a fraction of its full potential. Did it ever occur to you that sasuke is holding back as Itachi requested? Did you forget what was done to the zetsus? I stopped wishing for powerups for these guys some time ago. Usually kishi either does things right or plays hide the sausage with a rhino. All you can do is just pray kishi doesn't do something stupid and all should be ok.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #15
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
^ You are new so I will be blunt.
He's been here for almost a year, so he's not really "new".

Quote:
Sage mode is not just some jutsu you pick up and use like most others. The first step of it requires having an animal contract just so you have the proper animal summons that know how to do sage mode. If you don't have that than you can't do sage mode.
Technically...this has never been verified. The only requirement to Sage mode via the toads is a large chakra pool. This is why Sage training was only given to Jiraiya and Naruto, they have/had massive chakra pools. Why/how Kabuto managed to get Sage training via the snakes...I don't know. He hadn't ever really shown a large chakra pool.

Quote:
Then there is the ritual itself for having sage animals bond with a person.
Um...no? The toad sages would fuse with Jiraiya to allow him to maintain Sage mode for an extended period of time, collecting the Nature chakra for him while he moves. Naruto, because of the fox, can't fuse with the toads. That's why he developed the usage of the shadow clones to gather chakra and extend his time in Sage mode.

Quote:
That requires the actual animals be willing to work with you. Kabuto has an agreement with the snakes which is why they are willing to work with him. They are not just some chakra made beasts. They are actual snakes that are willing to work with him thus if sasuke wants to even get those snakes to work with him at all he would have to make an agreement with them.
Or, and this is a wild stab, the snakes are working with Kabuto because he has incorporated Orochimaru's DNA into his own body. Orochimaru had the blood contract with the snakes. That contract passed to Sasuke when Oro tried to take him over, and now Kabuto has it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (03-31-2012)