Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 36 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-20-2012, 04:02 AM   #526
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

what happened to "where there is ninja system, there s no peace" stuff??
but great read... thanks
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-20-2012)

Old 04-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #527
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
what happened to "where there is ninja system, there s no peace" stuff??
but great read... thanks
we were told by tobi that both of the elder and younger son sought peace, just by different means. power lead to hate. while love... well it stayed love/forgiveness.

This arc explains why the two sons sought "peace" in the first place.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #528
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

A New Beginning
*Scene opens up with a woman (her back towards you), about 5’7, looking amongst some rocks. She’s wearing black pants, with high-heel boots. She has on a mesh top, with her chest and shoulders covered by a black shirt. On the back of the shirt is the Uzumaki crest. Scene switches to her face and shows her byuakugan activated.*
Hinata: Narutoooo… I think I have something here.
*Naruto is seen next as he’s grown to about 6’2, wearing black pants with an orange sleeveless shirt. He goes running to Hinata.*
Naruto: What is it?
Hinata: It looks to be some sort of entrance.
Naruto: Good job baby! Mark it so we can return to Konoha.
*Hinata slams her fist down on the ground and a seal appears on the ground and then disappears.*
Hinata: I’m ready Honey.
Naruto: You know I really don’t like that name.
Hinata: Once you’re Hokage, I’ll stop using it, at least out in public.
*Hinata gets on her tip-toes and kisses Naruto.*
Naruto: You know I can’t accept the position until we’re done here.
*Scene zooms out showing an entire island.*
Hinata: There’s a lot of history here too. It’s a good thing Tsunade-sama was able to spin this off as an archeological research trip for the daimyo to fund this for us.
Naruto: Yeah well…
Hinata: To think, we could open a museum… and possibly rebuild Uzuiogakure.
*Naruto smiles at Hinata.*
Naruto: Let’s go.
*Naruto walks up to Hinata, wraps his arms around her, and then the two flash out of the scene. Scene switches to Kumogakure, focusing on the Raikage’s office building. It has been completely rebuilt. Panels show how the gates have been repaired. But residential homes are still being built. A pink haired woman, about 5’8, is seen walking from a hospital, wearing knee-high boots, mesh leggings, a dark blue skirt, and a white top that bears her midriff with the Uchiha symbol on the back. Children run up to her and smile at her. She pats several on the head and heads down the street. Scene switches to the Raikage’s office, showing Ei (with gray hair) yelling at Mabui.*
Ei: If you weren’t out so late last night with him, maybe you would have that paperwork down by now.
*A young man appears, about 6’3, dressed in a white t-shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the left shoulder and dark blue pants.*
Ei: Sasuke… how’s the training coming along?
Sasuke: Pretty good so far.
Ei: Think you can stand a chance against Naruto now?
Sasuke sighs: No.
Ei sighs: Anyways, you’ve fulfilled your obligation to Kumogakure. With the added help of your lady friend, Haruno Sakura, we feel that we are able to thrive now, especially in the medical fields.
Sasuke: No disrespect, but why did you summon me here.
Ei gets serious: We have intel that there is something fishy going on in Iwagakure and Kirigakure. When you get back to Konoha, give this to Tsunade-sama.
*Ei hands Sasuke a scroll, which he takes.*
Ei: Do you remember what the shinigami said to both you and Naruto back in Iwa?
Sasuke: Yeah.
Ei: And here we are, a little over two years later, and you haven’t met your protector. And as far as we know, Naruto hasn’t either.
Sasuke: But Naruto wouldn’t tell Tsunade or anyone about that.
Sasuke in thought: But he would have came to me, so you are right.
Ei: Anyways, there are some small religious sects growing in both villages. Under the treaty we all signed in Iwa, there is to be no persecution to any group as long as their means and ways do not promote violence.
Sasuke: So where does your suspicion come in.
Ei: You said that Kabuto had become a Sage of Ryuchidou. These religious sects are tied to Ryuchidou.
Sasuke: Understood.
*Darui storms into the office.*
Darui: You need to quit nagging at my woman old man.
*Ei slams his fist down on his desk breaking this one.*
Ei: I’m the Raikage.
Darui: And I’m next in line.
*Sasuke leaves the room and walks back to his apartment. Scene switches to the Hokage’s office. Tsunade, Shizune, Hinata, and Naruto are seen.*
Tsunade: It’s good to see the two of you again. How’s the training coming along Naruto?
Naruto: Good, she’s almost as good as I am now in base mode.
*Naruto looks at Hinata as she blushes.*
Tsunade: And what news do you have?
Hinata: We have a new lead.
Tsunade: So you’re not going to give up on this?
Tsunade in thought: Curse you Minato… I’m ready to retire.
Naruto: This all started with those coordinates my dad gave me. I really think we’re getting close to the end.
Tsunade: Yet you have no idea it is what you are after.
Naruto: We’ve came across seals that are not mentioned in Konoha’s library of jutsu, hell, they’re not even in the Hokage scroll.
Tsunade: But you haven’t mastered them.
Hinata: I have… at least some of them.
Shizune: Tsunade-sama, they’re finding relics and jutsus of a lost civilization. We should aide them as much as possible.
Tsunade: Fine.
*Tsunade slams her palm down on the desk. Neji, Lee, and Tenten appear from nowhere, kneeling.*
All three in unison: Yes, Tsunade-sama!
Tsunade: Neji, summon Shikamaru and Shikaku. Lee and Tenten, summon the daimyo.
*All three flicker out as Naruto and Hinata start to hold hands in the office.*
Tsunade: Go on home. I’ll summon you back later. And Hinata…
Hinata: Yes, Tsunade-sama?!
Tsunade: Sieta wishes to see you from what I hear.
*Hinata smiles. Naruto looks at her.*
Naruto: Well, that settles where we are headed.
*Naruto flashes the two out.*
Shizune: To think that she would be the one to master the seals of the Uzumaki, she’s become quite the shinobi.
*Tsunade smiles.*
Tsunade: Yes, times are changing. With her sealing prowess now, it’s surpassed mine and Kakashi’s. Maybe it’s time to move her up to jounin.
*Scene switches inside to an apartment. Hinata is seen playing in the floor with a little girl. A teenage boy busts through the door, wearing a suit similar to Naruto’s old suit, just with the colors of yellow and brown.*
Boy: Kurenai…
*Naruto hits the boy on top of the head.*
Naruto: You don’t just barge into a home like that Konohamaru.
Konohamaru: You don’t have to hit me.
*Kurenai walks into the room and smiles.*
Kurenai: What is it Konohamaru?
Konohamaru: Are you ready to go?
Naruto: Go where?
Konohamaru: Today is the anniversary of Uncle Asuma’s death.
*Naruto goes shit-faced.*
Naruto: I’m sorry…
Kurenai: It’s ok, Naruto. Would the two of you mind joining us?
Hinata looks at Naruto: Sure!
Kurenai: So how long are the two of you going to wait to have kids?
Naruto laughs nervously: How about we leave now?
Hinata blushes: I don’t know.
*Hinata picks up Sieta.*
Kurenai: Well, I can see you’ll be a great mom Hinata. And you Naruto… don’t be the overbearing father, ok?
Naruto laughing: Sure…
*The group gets up and leaves. Scene switches to the graveyard, with several people standing around a tombstone. As the group gets closer, Shikamaru, Temari, Ino, Sai, and Choji are all seen. Shikamaru looks up at Kurenai and smiles. Kurenai walks up lays down a bouquet of flowers. There is a moment of silence.*
Shikamaru: To think that it’s been three years.
Ino: For the past two years, I cried on this day.
*Ino looks up smiling at Kurenai and then at Sieta, who is still in Hinata’s arms.*
Ino: Not anymore though.
Choji: We’re still going for barbecue after this, right?
Naruto laughs: You still haven’t changed much, huh.
Shikamaru: Sure, it’s good to keep traditions.
*Shikamaru puts a cigarette in his mouth and pulls out Asuma’s lighter. As he goes to open it, Kurenai puts her hand over the lighter.*
Kurenai: Not in front of Sieta.
Shikamaru: What a drag.
*Temari laughs.*
Choji: So where are we going? I want to try Ichiraku’s new place.
Naruto: What new place!?!?!?!
Choji: He does ramen, fried rice, and barbecue… all in one place.
Naruto starts to feint mumbling: Ramen and barbecue…
Hinata laughs at Naruto: And you haven’t changed much either.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-20-2012), ivhturp2 (04-20-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), royalmage (04-20-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-20-2012), Vishnu (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #529
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Scene switches to the restaurant (its hibachi style). As the group walks in, Ichiraku sees Naruto right away and motions for the group to come to his grill. The group approaches and sit around the grill. A waitress then gives them all a menu. Naruto throws the menu down.*
Naruto: I’ll have one of everything.
Choji slamming his menu down: Same goes for me.
*Shikamaru does a face palm. Temari cuddle up to Shikamaru.*
Temari: Relax baby, have fun with your friends.
*Naruto looks at the couple.*
Naruto: So when are the two of you going to marry?
Temari blushes: Soon I hope.
*Shikamaru shakes his head.*
Shikamaru smiles: When you become the Hokage.
Temari: Then we’ll never get married!
*She slaps Shikamaru’s arm as everyone busts out into laughter.*
Choji: Remember when we were in the academy, and Naruto was the runt. You were the smallest one of us.
*Everyone laughs. Naruto holds out his palm to Choji, instantly forming a rasengan inches from his face. Choji gulps and gets nervous. Hinata pulls Naruto’s arm down. Naruto lets the jutsu dissipate as Hinata puts his palm on her thigh.*
Naruto: Who’s the runt now? (Choji is 6’6, 300 lbs)
Choji: I meant no disrespect, Naruto.
Naruto busts out in a pointing pose at Choji: GOTCHA!!!!
*Everyone laughs again. Naruto sits back down and whispers into Hinata’s ear.*
Naruto whispering: It’s not fair that you know I’m a leg-man.
*Hinata smirks at Naruto and kisses him.*
Hinata: You’re my man.
*The group eats their meal, and then Kurenai with Konohamaru and Sieta leave the restaurant.*
Ino: I want one.
Sai: One what?
Ino: A baby.
*Naruto, Choji, and Shikamaru all laugh at Sai.*
Choji: Well, I would like to stay and catch up, but I’m off. Got to head Iwa tomorrow, right Sai?
Sai: Right. We should be leaving as well.
Naruto: Why are you going to Iwa?
Sai: We may finally have a lead on Yamato.
*Naruto goes wide-eyed.*
*Sai, Ino, and Choji disappear in a puff of smoke. Shikamaru leans into the table now.*
Shikamaru: Now we can talk business. The next time you go to the Land of the Whirlpools, you’ll have two 4-man squads with you.
Naruto in thought: But that’s our alone time dammit.
*Flashback scene to Hinata in the ocean up to her shoulders, holding her bikini top over her head. Naruto is smiling.*
Shikamaru: So you like the idea, Naruto?
Naruto frowning: No.
*Hinata giggles having an idea of what Naruto was thinking.*
Shikamaru: The first 4-man team will be Kiba, Shino, Udon, and Moegi. The second will be Konohamaru, myself, Sakura, and Sasuke.
Naruto: I thought they were still in Kumo.
Shikamaru: They are on their way back to Konoha.
*Naruto leans back.*
Naruto: Good.
Hinata: What will you do in this time, Temari?
Temari: I’m going back to Suna.
Hinata: Tell Gaara and Kankuro we said hi.
*The scene switches back to Naruto and Hinata’s apartment (Naruto’s apartment).*
Hinata: It was nice seeing everyone tonight.
Naruto: Yeah, it was.
*Hinata walks into the bathroom and starts throwing her clothes onto the bedroom floor. Naruto smirks at the sight of this. He hears Hinata giggling.*
Naruto: What is it baby?
Hinata: I want one too.
Naruto: One wha…. hey wait a minute.
*Hinata walks out in a sheer purple lingerie teddy. Naruto gawks at Hinata. Scene switches to the couple laying in bed after their tryst.*
Hinata: I do want one Naruto-kun.
*Naruto turns to Hinata.*
Hinata: It will happen whenever it does, ok.
*Naruto smiles at Hinata and kisses her on her forehead. Scene switches to Sasuke and Sakura checking into a travel lodge. The next panel shows Sakura in a bubble bath, with Sasuke in a steamy shower. Sasuke then walks out of the shower in a bath towel, looking at Sakura. He grins.*
Sasuke: I think I’m actually going to miss that place.
Sakura: Yeah, but I can’t wait to see everyone again.
*She looks up at Sasuke all innocently.*
Sakura: It’s been a while.
Sasuke: I know.
Sakura: So why has it been so long?
Sasuke: Because there is something I want to do first.
*Sakura stands up in the tub, bubble covering the appropriate areas.*
Sakura in her sultry voice: And what is that.
Sasuke smirks: You’ll see.
*Sasuke walks out of the bathroom, changes into his pjs and lays on the bed. A few minutes later, Sakura comes out in a nightgown and lays in bed with Sasuke. They roll onto their sides, facing each other.
Sakura: Do you not want me anymore?
Sasuke: It’s not that. I’ve just been thinking.
Sakura: About what.
Sasuke: If I’m going to build the Uchiha up again, we need to start by making you an Uchiha.
*Sakura screams with joy and hugs Sasuke, smothering him with kisses. Sasuke pushes her back a little, but still holding her.*
Sasuke: We need to rest tonight. I want to be in Konoha by tomorrow night.
Sakura: I want to hurry back too, but why are you in such a rush?
Sasuke: Something just doesn’t feel right.
*Scene switches to Naruto’s apartment, with Naruto at the window. A split panel is shown with a thunderstorm brewing in Sasuke’s area, and strong gusts of winds blowing in Konoha.*

End.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-20-2012), ivhturp2 (04-20-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), J-man123 (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Narut0360 (04-20-2012), royalmage (04-20-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-20-2012), Vishnu (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #530
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

And the second chapter it's up guys. Enjoy it.

Chapter two: Brothers...forever.

The scene present Quintrix kneeled before Raiden.

Raiden: Quintrix...are you ready to leave the hell?
Quintrix barely speaking: What do you mean?
Raiden: I mean that i will forgive your treachery...if you're ready to do as i command.
Quintrix: And what's your command?
Raiden: Go the the Earth...and assassinate Zero. I belive that you know the boy. He is currently with Uchiha Sasuke.
Quintrix smiles: Fuck you Raiden. I won't do as you wish. You can kill me if that's what you want. But i won't do as you will.
Raiden smiles: You think that you actually have a choice, Quintrix?
Quintrix: I think i have a choice Raiden. You can steal my liberty, my life, my powers...but you cannot have my soul!
Raiden: Everything it's relative. You will do it Quintrix.*
He makes a few steps towards Quintrix, and touches his forehead with two fingers.
Raiden: Ninshu! Mind breaking!
Instantly Quintrix's eyes goes white as his mind it's controled by Raiden's power, but in the next second Quintrix spits Raiden's robe.
Quintrix: Not even you can control my mind, Raiden...not even you.
Raiden grabs him by the neck and slams the god into the ground.*
Raiden: Take him back in the dungeons. Torture him until he is nearly dead. But don't kill him yet.
Invisible servant as he grabs Quintrix: *Aye, Raiden-sama.
Raiden thinks: I haven't seen this coming. It seems that they seek the three treasures. They already posses the Yata Mirror...the next one should be the Totsuka sword, or the Magatama jewel. Hmm...i must send someone to protect those two. I cannot afford to expose myself near that boy. I think that it's time to summon Naruto here.
Raiden: Bring me Uzumaki Naruto.*
Invisible servant: Got it Raiden-sama. He will be here in a couple of minutes.

The panel shows Naruto walking around with Yama in the Celest City. Suddenly the former Hokage turns around. Nobody is behind him, yet he felt something.

Naruto: What do you want?
Invisible servant: The Creator wants to speak with you.*
Naruto: Stop calling him like that. He is not the Creator. What does Raiden want with me?
Invisible servant: I don't know, Lord Vishnu...i know that he summoned you.
Naruto: Fine. I will come. Yama...go back to my tower. Wait there for my return.
Yama: Got it.
Naruto vanishes in a flash of light.

The scene shows Naruto appearing in front of Raiden.

Raiden: Naruto...
Naruto: Raiden...what do you want?
Raiden: Stop being so angry at me. Afterall you are under my command.
Naruto smiles menacing: For now.
Raiden: Hmpf...i need you to send two Beyonder teams to the Earth. They need to protect certain locations.
Naruto: What certain locations?
Raiden: It's not your concern. You will do as i say, without asking more questions.
Naruto: Since when the Celest City sends people to Earth to deal with the problems there, if it doesn't affects the flow of time?
Raiden: Since i assumed my role as the Creator.
Naruto: You're not the Creator Raiden. Take that out of your mind. You will never be the Creator. Now tell me...what locations need protection?
Raiden: The places where the Magatama jewel and the Totsuka sword are hidden.*
Naruto smiles: And...who is seeking them?
Raiden: Your old friend, Sasuke. I nearly killed him, but i decided to spare his life.
Naruto: Or something stopped you. Let me guess...it was a power beyond your own?
Raiden: Uzumaki Naruto...you will do as i said...or i will eradicate Konoha in an instant.
Naruto: I will send Beyonders. But it's useless. You know that if they will end up fighting Sasuke...they will lose.
Raiden: Then send those who cannot lose!
Naruto: Fine...i will think about it and send them. Where are those two objects hidden?
Raiden: One it's in the Hidden Mist. The other one it's in the Hidden Sand.
Naruto makes a handsign and starts vanishing.
Naruto: Got it. Beware, Raiden...it seems that the dance has started. And i don't think that it will end well for you.
Naruto completly vanishes leaving Raiden alone.
Raiden thinking: The brat is right. Zero's power was above my own power. The kid has something about him...that silver hair and that power to negate energies...he reminds me of someone...Someone i used to now...many centuries ago...hmm...it seems that i cannot remember...

The scene presents Sasuke, Hinata, Shisui and Zero gathered around a fire, somewhere in a forest.

Sasuke revealing the mirror: So...this is the Yata mirror.
Zero: It's said that it can deflect any attack that comes at it.
Hinata: It can...but it won't.
Shisui: What do you mean?
Hinata: The legends says that only when you have the three objects at one place, you will be able to achieve their power. The one who masteres them becames a god.
Sasuke: So we need the Magatama jewel and the Totsuka sword...it makes sense.
Zero: I know that the Totsuka has the ability to seal anything that cuts...but the Magatama jewel...what's it's power?
Hinata: It's said that it has the power to break the boundaries. But what boundaries...that i don't know.
Sasuke thinking: The boundaries of time...it has the power to access all the dimensions of the illusion called time and break them...more exactly...it holds the power to crush Raiden!
Sasuke: We must regroup ourselves and start searching for the other two objects. But, just as before...we have no starting point.
Shisui: So what's the plan? How are we going to find those two objects?
Sasuke: Well...based on our encounter with Raiden, i assume that he will send someone to protect those two objects. It means that we have to trace their energy once they reach the Earth.*
Hinata: But how? None of us is a sensor, or has Sage Mode abilities.
Sasuke: I have a plan!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-21-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #531
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The panel shows Konohamaru Sarutobi sitting in his office. A knock is heared at the door.

Konohamaru: Come in.
Shikamaru enters the room.
Konohamaru: What's up?
Shikamaru: Hokage-sama...a messengger came from the Hidden Cloud.
Konohamaru: The Hidden cloud? Who is it?
Shikamaru: The Raikage himself!
Konohamaru: Tell him to enter.
The Raikage enters the room and looks at Shikamaru.
Raikage: Nara...
Shikamaru: Lord Raikage...as always it's a pleasure.
Raikage: Hmpf...i expect with joy the day that you will come to join me in Kumo. You, boy, are the best tactician i have ever seen.
Shikamaru smiles: Thank you, Raikage. But my loyalty stands with Konoha.
Raikage: Too bad...anyway, Hokage...i've comed here to have a talk with you.*
Konohamaru: Tell me, what happend master.
Raikage: You know me since the days you were training under me. You know that i wouldn't start a war with Sasuke Uchiha without talking with you first.
Konohamaru: What did he do?
Raikage: He stole something from me. Something precious. But i think that he has a reason for doing so. He told me that he is not under your command and that he acts based on his own will.
Konohamaru: Exactly. He left the villagge with three other shinobis in a personal quest.
Raikage: And that quest is?
Konohamaru: Bringing Uzumaki Naruto back.
Raikage shocked: But Naruto is dead! He died killing Raiden!
Konohamaru: Actually...he is alive. He is Raiden's prisonier!

The panel shows Naruto. He is passing through massive hallways in the Celest City's citadel. As he walks by several low rank beyonders they all bow in front of him. He enters his office angry.

Naruto: Maian. Come here!
A beyonder dressed in green, sporting a large cape and having yellow hair appears before him.
Maian: Yes, lord Naruto.
Naruto: Summon Yama and Krishna here. Immediatly.
Maian: In a moment, Lord Naruto.
Instantly Yama and Krishna enters the Kyuubi vessel's office.
Naruto: I need you, Krishna to prepare for me two beyonders.
Krishna: What for, Naruto?
Naruto: Sasuke has begun. He is searching for a way to kill Raiden. He noticed and now he wants us to send two beyonders to protect certain artefacts. We will comply. Otherwise he will kill people.*
Yama: So your intention it's to sacrifice two of us, in order to please Raiden?
Naruto smiling: Oh, but i won't sacrifice them. You see, when i was a kid i was an idiot. But as time passed i got much more cunning. You will bring them to me. I will make sure that Sasuke won't kill them.
Yama: And what do you want with me?
Naruto: I need you to go to the Earth and give something to Konohamaru. I suspect that Raiden won't keep his promise. Just in case he attacks...i want to be prepared. Because even he doesn't dare to confront the full power of the Celest City!
Krishna: Maian! Bring here Qadehar and Sha!*
Maian vanishes for a moment, then returns with two people. Qadehar it's a tall man, with gray hair and beard, wearing a brown coat. Sha is a man that has long dark hair and wears a dark red coat.
Naruto: Qadehar, Sha...i have a mission for you. You will travel to Earth and you will protect the two sacred treasures: The Magatama jewel and the Totsuka sword.
Both: Rogered, Lord Naruto.
Naruto: Now...come over here both of you.
They go close to Naruto waiting for what's going to happen.
Naruto activates his Rinnegan and makes a couple of handsigns.
Naruto: Outher path! Astral projection remembrence!*
At the tip of his fingers, chakra pressure points appear. He hits both of the Beyonders in the belly with the fingers. The Beyonders makes a step back confused.
Qadehar: What was that?
Naruto: A messagge. Now go!
Sha: Aye, Lord Naruto!
The men leave the room.
Naruto to Yama: Now...go to Konohamaru...and give him this.
Naruto hands to Yama a sealed package.
Naruto: Nobody must see it. Just the boy.
Yama: Got it Naruto.
Yama leaves the room.
Naruto with a determined face: And...Krishna...prepare our forces! I want the Celest City to be prepared for war! All the defences must be ready and our main army ready to fight. I want to Blue Guard to assemble. Call back any Beyonder that it's out of the city.
Krishna: What for, if i may ask?
Naruto: We are preparing Raiden's demise!

The scene shows Sasuke, Shisui, Zero and Hinata gathered around a fire. It's night, with a clear sky. All the stars can be seen.

Sasuke: I just wanted to tell you guys...from this point the enemy will start attacking us. So...i will tell you again...I don't guarantee your lives. If you want to back off...right now it's the moment.
Shisui: I thought that i told you. Itachi asked me to stick with you until the end. Do you think that i could break my promise to a friend?
Zero: First i was on a quest to find out what happend to me. Now i know. But my quest changed. Now i want to kill that bastard.
Hinata: Do you really think that i will abandon Naruto? Never.
Zero: So you got your answer, Sasuke. Now tell us...why are you on this quest? Me and Hinata have a good reason. What's yours?
Shisui watches silently a tired, defeated Sasuke that prepares to speak.
Sasuke: Let me tell you a story. At first...there were two boys. One lost his parents, his relatives...everything. He had just a brother. A criminal brother who wiped out his clan. The other boy never knew what parental love meant, he didn't had anyone to begin with. This two boys met...they formed a team together...and they started bonding. They had absolute trust in eachother...but something happend. One of the boys was seeking power. The other one tried to stop him but failed. They fought...a terrible battle. The one seeking the power spared the other one's life. I was the one seeking the power and Naruto the other boy. I was Orochimaru's disciple. Then...i killed the snake and my brother. I joined forces with one of Raiden's pawns, not knowing about him yet. I joined forces with a legendary Uchiha...Madara Uchiha. I was stuck into darkness. I was walking a path of despair, lonliness and *hatred. I was blind to what Naruto was trying to do. We fought again. This time he spared my life. And suddenly i had a revelation. What i was doing...was wrong. That was not the kind of life that i wanted to live. So i tried to made a change. But when you're an internation criminal...you cannot simply do that. So i cheated. I fabricated a story about me being a double agent. I used a genjutsu to make Tsunade who was Hokage to belive me. At that moment, the ninja world was in the middle of a war. I really had a redemption...but i needed to be sure that they will accept me. I appeared before them and lied about being a double agent for Konoha. They bought it. Being trapped in my genjutsu, the Hokage said that it was the truth. But...Naruto...he was the only one that knew it. I see it now...the way that he looked at me...he knew that i was lying. But he simply erased all my crimes and accepted me as a friend,as a brother once more. We lost to Raiden that war. We escaped to this dimension. I've made everything that i could to be sure that Naruto will became Hokage here and to maintain peace. But i was deceived. It was all part of Raiden's plan. I fought with Naruto countless battles...side by side. I saved his life, he saved mine. I was his advisor, his friend, his brother. And i...i was just happy that he proved to be a better man than i thought. He determined me to be the best man that i can be. He gave me my life back. He gave me a reason to live. He managed to make me to let go of my hatred...and embrace the love, the peace and the tranquility. He is my brother. And he will always be. So...can i abandon a brother?*
Everyone watches him silently at this point.
Sasuke: I cannot abandon him. I will never do it. Even if i have to burn the Heavens down. I will bring him back, and i will fight alongside him until the end! Because...because that's my ninja way!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-21-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #532
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Yama walking towards Konoha. At the gates he is suddenly surrounded by several fodder nins who don't know him.

Fodder: Who are you?
Yama: I'm here to see Konohamaru. Tell him that Yama it's here.

The scene presents Yama in Konohamaru's office.

Konohamaru: I cannot belive that you're here! How is he doing?
Yama: Naruto is fine. He assumed his position as the leader of the Celest City. He sent me here to give you something, Konohamaru.
Konohamaru: What is it?
Yama hands to Konohamaru a kunai designed like Minato's FTG kunais.
Konohamaru: And what should i do with this?
Yama: He told me to tell you that if Raiden attacks Konoha, channel Sage energy through it and throw it in the air, right in the middle of Konoha.
Konohamaru having a revelation: I see...well then...we should be prepared.
Yama: One more thing...
Konohamaru: What is it?
Yama: I think that you should send someone to Sand Villagge.
Konohamaru: Why?
Yama: I think that being in the possession of an ancient treasure would be an assett for Konoha.
Konohamaru: An assett? Treasure? What treasure are you talking about, Yama?
Yama: A sword so powerful that you will allow you to defy Raiden. The Totsuka Sword!
Konohamaru: The Totsuka sword it's just a legend.
Yama: No it's not. I assure you that it exists. And it's sealing powers will allow you to became more powerful than Naruto was, if you manage to master it. I will give the exact location. With it, not even Raiden will be able to stop you!
Konohamaru: But why didn't you told Naruto about it? Maybe with it, he would have been able to stop Raiden.
Yama: I didn't knew about it before.*
Konohamaru: Hmm...i trust your word Yama.*
Yama: Of course. Did i ever gave you a reason to doubt my words?

The panel shows Sasuke, Shisui, Hinata and Zero dashing at high speed through a forest.

Sasuke: We should be close the the Hidden mist by now.
Shisui: Tell me again...who are we searching?
Sasuke: A guy called Ao. I met him before. He is one of the best sensors out there.
Zero: But why not seek help from Konoha?
Hinata: Zero..you should have realised until now...we severed all our ties with Konoha. In order to protect Konoha, we no longer belong there. If we still have any alliegience to the vilagge and Raiden decides to wipe us out, he will also destroy Konoha. But if we don't have any loyalties left...
Zero: We can save everyone.
Shisui smiling: We are actually a team on renegades right now.
Suddenly he stops smiling. Sasuke stops in front of them. Instantly Shisui gets back to back with Hinata and Zero prepares his handsigns.
Sasuke: They are here.
Shisui: What do you think...the Kumo nins?
Sasuke: No...these are part of the Assassination team from the Hidden Mist.*
Zero:They don't care who you are...they will just assassinate everyone that comes over the border unannounced.*
Hinata: And with a four cell team like ours...
Sasuke: They are hunting us. And that's the good news.
Hinata: How is that the good news?
Sasuke: Because Ao is the leader of the assassination team.
Instantly he takes out a kunai and blocks several needles thrown at him. He even manages to catch one and looks at it.
Sasuke: Poisoned needles. These guys think that we are low ranks.
Hinata activatimg her Byakugan: There are four at three a clock!
Sasuke spins while making handsings.
Sasuke: Time to make them come out! Fire release! Pheonix fire jutsu!
He releases several fire balls at the direction pointed by Hinata. Instantly a man jumps from the trees avoiding the flame. At the same moment Shisui appears behind him and looks straight in his eyes.
Shisui: Sharingan!
The man falls on the ground. Shisui caught him in a genjutsu.*
Another one dressed like a Konoha ANBU but wearing a mask simmilar to Hanzo's dashes towards Sasuke with a sword on his hand. As he dashes he makes a couple of handsigns
Hunter-nin: Hidden mist jutsu!
A dense mist surrounds them immediatly.
Sasuke shouts to the others: They are going for silent assassination! Watch your backs!
Shisui thinking: Dammit! With this mist they've restricted my Sharingan's powers! It seems that i have do it in the clasic way.
Hinata activates her Byakugan being able to see on a limited field.
Zero makes a couple of handsigns and restrics any use of ninjutsu on a radius of two meters around him.*
Sasuke throws his sword into the ground. The sword has thin electrical surges around it.
He simply closes his eyes and waits for the attack to come.*
The scene shows Zero. Suddenly he turns around and catches a man's hand.*
Hunter-nin: But how...!?!
Zero: I restricted the use of chakra around me. So when you approached my powers allowed me to sense your chakra. Thus i knew where you're coming from.*
Zero breaks the man's hand, turns him around and hits him at the back of his neck.*
*The panel shows Hinata. A man appears behind her, trying to strike the Hyuuga down. But she simply turns around and intantly hits the man 64 times, blocking all his chakra points.
The scene shows Sasuke. He waits for the attack with his eyes closed. A man slowly moves towards him in perfect silence. Nevertheless, Sasuke gathers a bit of chakra in his palm and shots the man in the shoulder with a chidori spear.
Hunter-nin: You didn't even heared me!
Sasuke: The moment you approached me, i knew your location. I threw that sword into to ground for a reason. It stream electricity all around the battlefield. Electricity combined with my own chakra. So when you touched the ground next to me...
Hunter-nn: You knew...
Sasuke: Exactly...
Sasuke streams more current through the chidori spear paralyzing the attacker.
The panel shows Shisui. He waits for the attacker. Suddenly a man appears behind him and slashes his back. Shisui vanishes revealing himself as a clone. The real Shisui hits the hunter with a fireball.
Sasuke turns around and looks at the nearby trees.
Sasuke: Come out.
A man lands in front of them.
Ao: It's nice to see you again Uchiha Sasuke.
Sasuke: Same here, Ao.
Ao: Int's interesting to watch you fighting...with human level attacks.
Sasuke: It's not like i would go out against these guys.
Ao: Actually, these guys are one pf the best hunter-nins in the Mist.
Sasuke: The standards are low this days, huh?
Ao: Actually not. You're simply too powerful. You lost sight about the levels of a regular shinobi.
Sasuke: It may be true.*
Ao: I've heared a bad rumor about you...that you attacked the Raikage?
Sasuke smiles: Not without having his consent.
Ao: Well, i didn't expect to see you here anyway..I thought that some random rougues were passing the border.
Sasuke: Well, Ao...we were actually searching for you.*
Ao: Let me guess...you want to know of there has been any disturbance lately?
Sasuke: How perceptive.
Ao: It was something...something different than chakra...it felt like the Beyonder's energy.
Sasuke thinking: I knew it! Where, Ao?!?
Ao: Near The Fumo lake in the north.*
Sasuke: Thank you old friend!*
Ao: May i ask you what you're searching for? I know you and you're not the one to seek power. And you have a team with you...it's something for Konoha?
Sasuke: No...it's not a mission. It's a personal quest, but as you said...i don't seek the power for myself.
Ao: But you seek the power.
Sasuke: For a greater good.
Ao smiles: They all say that...
Sasuke: What will you report back, Ao?
Ao smiles: That i haven't found anyone, and i haven't seen anything. Now go, Sasuke! Before my men wakes up!
Sasuke and the others quickly vanishes, leaving Ao alone.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-21-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #533
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows the team advancing towards a giant lake.

Sasuke: This is where it should be. Around the Fumo Lake.
Shisui: Sasuke...something doesn't feel right.*
Sasuke smiles: I know. Someone waits for us. And i think that it'a a Beyonders. Otherwise we wouldn't have sensed his presence so fast.
Zero: His energy it's overwhelming. He is different than the fodders that we've met before.
Hinata: Why is he here?
Shisui: We will find out soon. We're just about to encounter him.
Sasuke: Everyone stay back. I have the experience in dealing with the Beyonders.
Shisui, Hinata and Zero stops right behind Sasuke. Zero makes a handsign and pushes a barely seen barrier in front of him. Hinata activates her Byakugan and Shisui his Sharingan.
Shisui: What did you do, Zero?
Zero: I placed a barrier. If anyone comes in our range to attack us, the barrier would egate his powers.
Hinata: Good thinking.*
Shisui: Yeah. Now let's see who our beyonder is.
Sasuke activates his Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and makes a few steps forward.
Sasuke: Come out. I know that you're there.
A shadow manifests around him and from the ground a man emerges.*
Unknown: My name is Qadehar. Who are you?
Sasuke: I'm Uchiha Sasuke.*
Qadehar: Uchiha Sasuke...heh...who would have thought that i would have to confront the God Slayer himself.
Sasuke: Oh...so you're aware of my moniker.
Qadehar: Of course. The whole Celest City knows it. Everyone tells the story about Nirriti falling at your feet at the front gates of the Celest City. And how you killed several high ranked beyonders. Everyone knows you, Sasuke. And i'm sorry that you're my enemy.
Sasuke: Your enemy? Then, i guess that you were sent here to protect something?
Qadehar smiling: Like you wouldn't know. Here, and there is another place in the Hidden Sand that it's protected.
Sasuke: You're giving quite the intel here. Are you sure that your master allows that?
Qadehar with a grim: Raiden it's not my master. Lord Naruto it's my master.
Hinata surprised: Lord Naruto...!?!
Suddenly Qadehargathers his powers.
Qadehar: And now...Uchiha Sasuke...i'm sorry...but i cannot let you pass!
Qadehar claps his hands and several powerful earth spikes emerges from the ground at a high speed towards Sasuke's head. Sasuke jumps and avoids them, bur Qadehar simply claps his hands again. This time nothing happend.
Sasuke lands on the ground and looks at him.
Sasuke: Nothing?
Suddenly the whole ground gets seriously shaked. From the ground a giant sphere of rocks breaks. It has the same effect as Pain's Chibaku Tensei. The sphere attracts large portions of the surroundings. Zero smiles.
Zero: It cannot affect us. We cannot be dragged into the sphere, since the attack gets negated in our area.
Sasuke activates his Susano'o and uses it's arms to hold himself on the ground. The sphere gets bigger and bigger, and soon the sky cannot be even in all directions.*
Qadehar: I'm sorry, God Slayer. But this is your end.*
Qadehar: Earth nature power! Meteor birth!
The giant rock that it's the size of several mountains starts descending to the ground!
Sasuke: Shisui...can you still use the body flicker?
Shisui: Aye!
Sasuke: Take them out of here. Now. If you're in the range of 50 miles...i don't know if you will survive. You have about 15 seconds before the meteor hits.*
Instantly Shisui grabs Hinata and Zero.
Hinata screams: What about you Sasuke!?! We are not leaving you here!
Sasuke turns around with his back at her, looking up. Dark, dense and powerful chakras start spinning around him faster and faster. Slowly the chakras start envelop him.
Sasuke with a changed voice, nearly to a demonic one: Shisui...come back here when the smoke will go away.*
Shisui gets scared for a moment, then vanishes with the other two.
The panel shows Sasuke's face. His eyes are closed, as chakras are gathering around his body. Suddenly he opens his eyes revealing the Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Sasuke with a low voice: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan...Demonic ways...- he shouts- Shadow's power!
He instantly gets enveloped in a tight black chakra armor, wielding a long chakra made black sword, instrad of his regular sword and his hair grew longer and changed it's color, becaming nearly white.
Qadehar extremly shocked: What it's that form...!!?
Sasuke: It's my new power mode. Instead of using my powers to create a black hole and hit you with a powerful dark energy beam, i use it to turn all that energy in a dense chakra shroud. This is one of my most powerful forms.
Qadehar tremmbling in absolute fear: What do you mean?!? This is not your all powerful form?!?
Sasuke as he looks at the meteor: Hell no...
Sasuke makes a swing of his blade towards the meteor.
Sasuke shouts: Demonic wave of destruction!
He launches from the blade a powerful dense wave of dark chakra towards the meteor.*
Sasuke turns around and looks at a frightened Qadehar as the wave approaches the meteor. His Susano'o slowly starts manifesting.
Sasuke smiles menacing: Yeah...that's right. That's why they call me the God Slayer!

The panel shows Shisui, Zero and Hinata several miles away from Sasuke. Shisui kept dashing away with the two youngsters, in order to save their life. He stops and puts them down.

Shisui: This should be far enough. We are about 80 km away right now.
Shisui thinking: Even with my space time technique i was barely able to escape.
Hinata screams: And Sasuke!?! What will happen to him?
Zero: Hinata...don't worry...i've seen Sasuke in a far worse situation. I'm sure that he can handle the things there.
Hinata: Zero, there is a fucking meteor coming at him! How should he be able to stop that?!?
Suddenly a powerful light is seen and the group watches how a giant dark slash wave goes towards the meteor.
Shisui with a low voice: This is it...
The wave hits the meteor at full power. The explosion caused it's amazing, equalling the explosion of an atomic bomb. They can see the blast even from that distance. Everything it's decimated in it's way. The blast goes for about 50 km.*
Shisui: And that's Sasuke's real power. He is beyond our level, Hinata...
Hinata: Let's go Shisui!
Shisui looks at the smoke that slowly fades away. They start dashing st high speed towards the previous location. As they approach it, the scene of the disaster it's astonishing. Everything was wiped out. Not even the bugs survived. They soon arrive at a ten km long crater and hundreds of meters deep. Everything was destroyed, but the lake it's untouched by the blast. It's like nothing happend.
Shisui thinking: Strange...
Zero: Look! Down there!
Hinata: Byakugan!*
Hinata scouts the crater.
Hinata: It's Sasuke! He is alive! And Qadehar it's also alive but barely standing!
Shisui: We will stay right here and wait for Sasuke to end it. We don't need to interfere.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-21-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #534
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows a normal state unscathedSasuke looking at a highly injured Qadehar.

Sasuke: You survived. I'm impressed. You're a tough Beyonder.
Qadehar: Uchiha Sasuke...your power...Now i truly understand why they call you the God Slayer!
Sasuke: No you don't.*
Sasuke slowly takes out his sword.
Sasuke: But you will understand in a moment.
He swings his sword at Qadehar, being ready to decapitate him. As the sword it's moving closer and closer to his neck, suddenly a beam of light emerges from Qadehar's back blocking the sword.
Sasuke shocked: That's the Light release!Naruto's...!
Qadehar at that point falls down on the ground, uncouncious. The light slowly starts forming a man's body. Sasuke looks behind him, spots the three at the top of the crater and instantly makes a couple of handsigns.
Sasuke: Earth release! Dome prison!
Instantly a dome covers them, hiding Sasuke from his team's sight.
Sasuke thinking: They must not see this.
The light takes a shape. The shape of the former Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto.
Sasuke: Why am i not surprised? You're an astral projection, right?
Naruto smiles: Exactly. How are you?
Sasuke: Fine...i just defeated a powerful Beyonder, that you sent after my ass!
Naruto: I had no choice. It was either this, either Raiden destroying Konoha.
Sasuke: So you thought: Why not eliminate Sasuke instead?
Naruto: Don't be like that. I knew that it didn't matter who i sent after ypu, because you'd defeat them anyway.
Sasuke: You're too confident in my abilities.
Naruto: I'm realist.
Sasuke: Forget about this. How are you?!?*
Naruto: Well...it could be worse. I'm trapped in the Celest City and i cannot leave it. If i do it, Raiden will simply kill everyone. But there is a great advantage that i have. Two actually.
Sasuke: And those are...?
Naruto: The first: the entire power of the Celest City it's under my command! It grew even more powerful since Vishnu's ruling. Before the war, they never had a chance to test their powers against a real enemy, and now that each Beyonder knows his current level, i can organize them better. So...my military power it's more advanced than what Vishnu had. He compensated with his own tremendous power, which i lack...but you know old say: the power comes with numbers.*
Sasuke: True. And the second one?
Naruto smiles: I managed to slip some of my chakra, Kurama's chakra and Natural Energy inside Raiden's body.
Sasuke surprised: You did that?
Naruto: Yeah. He tried to make me know my place, we had a small clash and he let down his guard for a second. I managed to take a small cut on him.*
Sasuke with a concerned look: It could be the other way, Naruto. He may gain access to you. Don't you think that he sensed different energies inside him?
Naruto: It's a risk. It's better than doing nothing. Anyway, Sasuke i prepared the field for you.
Sasuke: How so?
Naruto: I sent Yama to Konohamaru, in order to give him a special marked kunai. When your quest will became a real threat to Raiden, eventually he will resort to destroy Konoha. When that moment comes, Konohamaru will simply throw the kunai in the middle of Konoha, charged with natural energy. Thus, i will sense it and i will transport all the people in the village, here in theCelest City, in the blink of an eye.
Sasuke: But then, Raiden will assault the City.
Naruto: I talked with Krishna. He already started preparations. The Celest City it's ready to resist an invasion. We are prepared for everything it takes to ensure Raiden's downfall.
Sasuke: It has flaws, this plan of yours. But...it's a plan...and the only one that we have at this moment.
Naruto: And what about you Sasuke? What are you searching for?
Sasuke: Vishnu left some clues for me...i collected the Yata Mirror so far, and now i will take another treasure. After i have the Yata Mirror, the Totsuka sword and the Magatama jewel...i don't know...i will find out at that point.
Naruto: Take care. And rest easy about Konoha. I took care of everything.
Sasuke: I trust you.
Naruto: Who's part of your team?
Sasuke: Shisui Uchiha, my uncle...Zero...
Naruto stops him: Zero? What does he wants with Raiden? He should aid Konohamaru.
Sasuke: Zero...changed. When he restrained Raiden...it seems that he got a portion of the bastard's powers. He negated one of Raiden's attack easily. Even he doesn't know how he did it.
Naruto: And that's all? Three people?
Sasuke: And Hinata.
Naruto with a low voice: Hinata...how is she, Sasuke? Tell me!
Sasuke: No. I won't.
Naruto: What do you mean you won't tell me?!?
Sasuke: What should i tell you Naruto? I won't tell you anything about your wife, because you will think only about her and you will neglect the main issues!
Naruto: Fuck you! But you have a point though...
Sasuke: I know...
Naruto: At least...promise me...that...
Sasuke stops him: I swear that i will protect her at the cost of my own life, just as i did with you. I will sacrifice everything in order to allow her to live.
Naruto: Thank you, my friend...
Naruto's astral projection slowly fades away.
Naruto: Shit...this thing will end soon. Sasuke...don't kill Qadehar. Or the other one that waits for you at the next location.
Sasuke laughs: I won't do it.
Naruto smiles.
Sasuke with a sad voice: *One more thing, Naruto...you know don't you?
Naruto as he barely seen: This is the real end...this time...it's either us...or Raiden...goodbye, my brother...
Naruto's astral projection vanishes entirely, leaving Sasuke alone in the dark dome.
Sasuke: We won't be the ones losing this time...

The scene it's switched. It shows Konohamaru in his office with Yama, Itachi, Minato,Kakashi and Udon.

Konohamaru: You have a mission. You will go to the Sand and retrieve something for me. It's an ancient artefact that we need.
Minato: What kind of artefact?
Konohamaru: A sword. Yama has the exact location.*
Kakashi: It won't be a problem to pass through Sunagakure just like this?
Konohamaru: No. I speaked with the Kazekage, Gaara, and he granted you free passagge. You will be able to move freely.*
Udon: And why do we need to go as a four cell team? If it's just a simple mission, one of us should be able to do it alone.
Yama: That's the problem. You might encounter some resistence from various parties.
Itachi: Beyonder level?
Yama smiles: How perceptive, Itachi.
Itachi: Well..it's easy. Based on the people that are placed in the team, Minato, me, Kakashi and Udon i suppose that only a Beyonder might guard that place.
Konohamaru: It doesn't matter. You will be able to defeat him if there is one. You will leave in two days. Prepare yourselves. Dismissed!
All of them: Aye, Hokage-sama.*
They leave the office leaving Konohamaru alone with Yama.
Yama: I will go too, i will return to the Celest City. Take care, Konohamaru.*
Konohamaru: I will, Yama. I will...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #535
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Sasuke exiting the dome. In front of him are Hinata, Shisui and Zero.

Zero: What was that?
Sasuke: Some sort of astral projection of Qadehar's. He tried to kill me with that. I used the dome to make sure that he won't escape.
Hinata: I tried to use Byakugan but you placed a seal on the dome to stop me doing it.
Sasuke: I completly sealed the dome. I didn't knew what kind of powers he was wielding. Anyway...it's over.
Sasuke thinking: Good job, that i placed that seal. If she would have seen Naruto, it would have only destroyed her current morale.
Shisui watches the whole scene silently.
Zero: That was an interesting display of power, Sasuke.
Sasuke: Yeah...i had no choice but to destroy that meteor...
Shisui: Haven't you noticed anything?
Sasuke: The lake.
Shisui: Exactly. The blast from your clash destroyed everything but the lake. The lake it's intact.
Hinata: It could be the place where the next object it's hidden.
Sasuke: Now...let's see what awaits us.
Sasuke walks on the lake and looks around him.*
They all go where Sasuke is.
Sasuke: Well...there is only one way!*
He suddenly dives, quickly followed by his team. They swim towards the bottom of the lake and soon they reach some sort of a door. Sasuke opens it, and they go through it. *They find themselves in a giant underground cave.
Shisui: Amazing. Who did this?
Sasuke: The Beyonders. They hid the objects here.
Hinata: But i don't get it...why?
Sasuke: I don't know...as far as i know, only Vishnu was aware of their existence. Why he didn't use them...that i don't know...but i know one thing...we need them!
In the middle of the cave rests an altar. On the altar, on a piece of silk there is a red jewel shaped as a magatama.
Sasuke: The Magatama jewel!*
He grabs it, and a surge of power runs through his body just by touching it. Sasuke it's amazed.
Sasuke: So much latent power!*
He turns around and looks at Hinata, Shisui and Zero.
Sasuke: We...are one step closer to our target!*

The panel shows Raiden's palace. He sits on his imperial chair and looks at a man bowed before him. A man dressed in red.

Raiden: So...i suppose that you accomplished the mission that Naruto gave you?
Yama: I did, master.
Raiden: And, what about Konohamaru?
Yama: I made him search for the Totsuka sword. From what i know Sasuke Uchiha already acquired the Magatama jewel. But without the Totsuka sword, both the jewel and the Yata mirror are useless.
Raiden: And when Konohamaru will get his hands on the sword, the plan will almost be over.
Yama: Yes, master.
Raiden smiling: Tell me, Yama...how does it feel to deceive the people who consider you their friend?
Yama: Well, assuming that i was on your side since the begginning and that i played so well my role, it's not so hard anymore. It was a tough job when Vishnu was alive...
Raiden: So...Yama...i suppose that you will not fail for any of your emotions.
Yama: I never did, Master. And i won't do it. To me, Uzumaki Naruto it's just a pawn, and the Celest City it's the residence of the weaklings. They considered me weak, Vishnu thought that i neeeded protection...but they never saw my true power. I showed them mere shadows of my real power...the god of the death is more powerful than any other Beyonder!
Raiden laughs: You are indeed my man, Yama. They had Quintrix as a spy...i have you. They didn't discover you, but we did discover Quintrix. Anyway thank you for giving him to me.
Yama: Naruto thinks that Quintrix went on a personal quest.*
Raiden: With Quintrix out of the way, and Vishnu dead...the kid doesn't stand a chance. And once he will master the inner powers of the City...i will truly became the Creator!

The end.

Next chapter: Konoha's power.
Naruto faces Raiden -and it's serious this time.
The situation changes. Sasuke and his team will fight a death match.

Also...i will work on some sort of a databook. It will take a week or so i think. It will show information about Naruto, Sasuke, several Beyondera and their powers and it will reveal lots of backround details about the characters.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), J-man123 (04-21-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-20-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-21-2012), sFrog (04-20-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-21-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #536
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Well done Vishnu.

I can't wait to see what powers you have given Yama.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-20-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #537
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Yama...at first the plan wasn't to turn him into Raiden's agent. But he didn't got to much screentime and i have some awesome ideas about his powers, so i decided that it's better this way. Of course that it changed the plot drastically, but i can adapt it.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 04-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #538
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

A New Evil Appears
*Scene opens with Sakura and Sasuke on the road to Konoha.*
Sakura: You ok?
Sasuke: Yeah, just didn’t sleep well last night.
Sakura smirks: Well that’s because you wouldn’t play with me.
Sasuke looks at Sakura: No, it wasn’t.
*Sakura frowns.*
Sakura: I was just kidding.
*Sasuke puts his arm around Sakura’s waist and then flickers out of the scene. Next panel shows the two jumping through the tree branches.*
Sasuke as they are traveling: Play time will come.
Sakura turns to Sasuke: Did you mean what you said last night?
Sasuke: Of course.
*Sakura leans in and kisses Sasuke on the cheek.*
Sakura: So when is this going to happen?
Sasuke: How bout when we get to Konoha?!
Sakura screams: YAY!!!
*Scene switches back to the travel lodge. Several men in robes are searching through the room that Sasuke and Sakura stayed in last night.*
Fodder A: Found anything?
Fodder B: No.
Fodder C holding a black light to the bed: And no DNA either.
*Another man enters the room.*
Fodder D: We must hurry back to Iwa and report this to Grand Marshall Ryu.
*As the men leave, one grabs the innkeeper by his collar.*
Fodder D: Next time you should be more willing to cooperate. You don’t want to upset Lord Ryuden.
*The innkeeper looks on sheepishly mumbling. The man drops the innkeeper and the group leaves. A robed figure stands up and walks to the innkeeper.*
Figure: Do not fret patron. Their time is coming.
Innkeeper: Why didn’t you help me?
Figure: I’m not here for you. But I would not have let them bring harm to you or anyone here.
*Scene switches to Naruto walking down the streets of Konoha.*
Voice from behind: Naruto!
*Naruto turns to see Kiba and Shino.*
Kiba: Naruto, wait up.
*Kiba and Shino run towards Naruto.*
Kiba: How come didn’t you guys invite us last night?
Naruto: Huh?
Shino: Hinata told us about last night, at Ichiraku’s new place.
Naruto: Oh, sorry. It was more that we were invited. It’s something that Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, and Kurenai-sensei have done for the past three years themselves.
Kiba: No biggie. Yoah, Momma!
*Kiba gawks as a full-figured woman walks past the group.*
Shino: We really need to get you to settle down.
Kiba: I’m going to sew my wild oats while I can. I’m aiming for Mizukage-sama next.
Shino in thought: Oh lord… He never shuts up about Anko, and if that happens, he will definitely never shut up about her.
Kiba: C’mon Naruto, you know you think Mei is hot. You’ve dreamed about her… know what I mean!
Naruto: I’m married man.
Kiba: But you’re a guy. You can’t tell me you don’t think of another woman at times.
*Naruto stops, turns to Kiba and puts his hand on his shoulder.*
Naruto: You don’t know what kind of woman I have.
*Naruto flashes out. Kiba is left standing there. He then gawks at another woman as she walks by.*
Kiba: Hey momma, won’t you come home with daddy tonight?!
Shino in thought: Its times like these I wish Naruto would take me away to wherever he has went.
*Scene switches to the Hokage’s Office, with Tsunade, Shizune, and Hinata in it.*
Tsunade: After further consideration, we have decided to promote you to jounin. Congratulations, Hinata.
Hinata bows: Thank you Tsunade-sama.
*There’s a knock at the door.*
Tsunade: Come in.
*The door opens and in walks Kakashi, Gai, and Anko.*
Kakashi: Are we interrupting something?
Tsunade: No. If anything, congratulations are to be given to Hinata. She’s now a jounin.
Might Gai: Ahh, the essence of youth! Great job Hinata.
*Gai gives Hinata a thumb up pose.*
Kakashi: You should be a jounin having to put up with Naruto all the time.
Hinata: It’s not as bad as you would think.
Tsunade: What is it Kakashi?
Kakashi: Raikage-sama and Tsuchikage-sama are in agreement that we need to keep an eye on Otogakure.
Tsunade: And what do you think Anko?
Anko: Something doesn’t feel right. Requesting permission to gather more intel on Otogakure.
Tsunade: I’ll grant it under one condition.
Anko: Aye.
Tsunade smirks: Kiba accompanies you.
Anko growls: Aye Hokage-sama.
*Anko storms out of the room.*
Shizune: Are you sure that’s a good idea?
Tsunade: No matter how lewd he is, Kiba is our best tracker next to Naruto. And with Naruto prepping to go back to the Land of Whirlpools with Hinata, Kiba is our best option. Kakashi… you will accompany them.
*Kakashi droops. Hinata giggles.*
Shizune: You know she’s had a thing for him since she returned.
*Gai pats Kakashi on the back*
Gai: I’m sure he will show her his essence of youth!
Kakashi: Shaddup!
*Kakashi clocks Gai, knocking him through a window. Tsunade gets up and walks over to Kakashi.*
Tsunade: You’re going to make sure she doesn’t kill Kiba. Dismissed!
*Everyone leaves her office. Scene switches to atop the Hokage Mountain. Naruto is seen meditating. The scene focuses on Naruto’s subconscious.*
Kurama: What is it Naruto?
Naruto: You felt it last night, too, didn’t you?
Kurama: Yeah.
Naruto: Do you have any idea of what I’m searching for.
Kurama: It’s about the Uzumakis. That’s all I know.
Naruto: But how can the Uzumakis be her descendants when her two sons were the Uchiha and Senju?
Kurama: I don’t know. I just know that I get a serious eery feeling everytime that shinigami is around.
Naruto: How come?
Kurama: So you haven’t felt it?
Naruto: Felt what?
Kurama: His power?
Naruto: Not really… I mean I know his power level is far beyond ours, but no, I haven’t actually felt it.
Kurama: It’s tremendous and frightening at the same time.
Naruto: So this is what has been on your mind for over two years now?
Kurama: Not just this. I got a feeling from that wind the day you defeated the juubi. Last night, I got the same feeling.
Naruto: We’ll be alright; we have a protector, remember.
Kurama: That’s what frightens me.
*Scene is switched to Konoha’s main gate as the sun is setting. Kakashi, Anko, and Kiba are setting out on their mission, as they start to leave, they meet Sasuke and Sakura coming into Konoha.*
Kakashi: Sasuke… Sakura…
Sakura: Kakashi-sensei
*She runs to Kakashi and hugs him. Sasuke comes walking up.*
Kiba: Sasuke *Kiba shakes Sasuke’s hand*
Anko looks over Sasuke and bows: Sasuke
Anko in thought: What a hottie. If she hasn’t tamed him I will!
Kiba: Sakura, is that you?
*Sakura hugs Kiba now.*
Kiba in thought: Holy shit. She has boobs now!
Kakashi: So you’re back from Kumo, for good now?
Sasuke: Aye. I have a message to deliver to the Hokage.
Kakashi: It wouldn’t have to deal with Otogakure, would it?
Sasuke: No. But I heard Suigetsu is now its leader.
Kakashi: Yeah, well, we’re heading out. See you guys soon.
*Kakashi, Anko, and Kiba leave.*
Sakura: Sasuke… where are we going to stay tonight?
Sasuke: Your parents.
Sakura: But we can’t fool around in their house.
Sasuke: I told you, we’re not fooling around until you have my name.
Sakura smiles: It’s sexy when you act like that.
Sasuke: But first I must see the Hokage.
*There is a crash before Sasuke and Sakura. A small dust cloud forms, but is clears eventually.*
Sakura: Ton Ton!!!
*Sakura runs to Ton Ton, Tsunade, and Shizune. All three embrace.*
Tsunade: It’s good to see you again Sakura. Sasuke.
*Sasuke nods at Tsunade. Tsunade notices the logo on Sakura’s shirt.*
Tsunade: Don’t tell me…
Sasuke: Not yet.
Tsunade: But if a non-Uchiha were the Uchiha symbol, that was grounds for murder.
Sasuke: The Uchiha will not thrive in the darkness anymore.
*Sasuke throws Tsunade the scroll, which she catches.*
Sasuke: When you get some time, the Raikage askes that you take a look at that?
*All five head into Konoha. The scene switches to a tavern where there is a small party going on. Hinata is at the center.*
Hiashi: Congratulations!
Hinata: Thanks dad.
Hanabi: You finally did it sis. (Hanabi is now a teenager and a genin)
Hinata: Yeah, I did.
Shikamaru holds up a mug: To Hinata.
Numerous people hold up their mugs and yell: To Hinata!
*Everyone is drinking, and then a hush enters the room. Everyone stares at the couple who just walked in.*
Hinata: Sakura! Sasuke! Welcome Home!
Everyone: Here, Here!
*Hinata motions for the couple to come sit with her. Sakura leads Sasuke through the crowd. Ino comes rushing through.*
Ino: Sakura!
Sakura: Ino!
*The two embrace. Sasuke looks around.*
Sasuke: Where’s Naruto?
Hinata: I don’t know.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Vishnu (04-21-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #539
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*The scene switches to Naruto standing on a cliff, overlooking the ocean. The shinigami appears behind Naruto.*
Shinigami: Naruto…
*Naruto turns around to face the shinigami.*
Shinigami walks closer to Naruto: Why do you not fear me like the kyuubi does?
Naruto: I just don’t, I guess.
Shinigami: You trust me?
Naruto: Well, my dad and the other hokages trusted you.
Shinigami: And what if that was all a genjutsu.
Naruto: I may suck at genjutsu and breaking out of them, but Kurama doesn’t.
Shinigami: Very well then. What you are about to find is going to explain a lot, but not everything.
Naruto: So you know what I’m looking for?
Shinigami: I must warn you, once you start down this path, there is no turning back, for you or anyone else.
Naruto: What’s that supposed to mean?
Shinigami: Your wife can handle herself if her opponent is a human. But what if her opponent is not human? Can you protect her and fight those whom you will need to?
*The shinigami fades away.*
Naruto yells: What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Voice from behind Naruto: It means you need to continue what you’re already doing.
*Naruto turns around and sees a tall figure in a kimono walking up to him. The figure has long, straight white hair.*
Figure: You must keep training her. Your opponent is going to look to break you before they kill you. And right now, that is Hinata. Keep training her. She will never reach your level, no one will. But she should be able to protect herself.
Naruto: Who are you?
Figure: When you return, and you have found what you are searching for, that is when you will know who I am.
*The figure disappears with the wind.*
Naruto: What the hell…
*Naruto flashes out and back to his apartment, which is empty. He starts looking for Hinata and finds a note on the fridge. Naruto smiles and runs out the door. Scene changes back to the tavern, where everyone is partying.*
Shikamaru yells out slurring: Nahruetooooo!
*Everyone turns to Naruto and raises their glasses/mugs. Hinata runs to Naruto and jumps into his arms.*
Naruto: What’s going on?
Hinata slurred: I beeecam a juunin.
Naruto: Baby, you are a chuunin.
Hinata: No… I am a jonin *hic*
Naruto: A jounin… oh
*It finally hits Naruto. He picks her and kisses her.*
Naruto: Congrats baby!
Hinata: But you didn’t want to celebrate, so everyone else started celebrating with me.
*Everyone raises their mugs and glasses again.*
Naruto: I’m sorry baby. I’ll make it up to you tonight.
Hinata: Youh must nibble on my wegs and toesh. (Hinata has a unique foot fetish)
*Ino busts out laughing.*
Shikamaru: Whatsh sho funny?
Ino: Don’t you remember the night before Naruto disappeared, when the entire camp heard Hinata screaming and moaning?
Temari in thought: So that’s what he did! I think I would like the leg part, not so much the toes.
*Temari gets a devilish grin. She grabs Shikamaru by his collar and drags him out of the cavern. Ino keeps laughing. Sakura jumps and runs to Naruto and hugs him.*
Naruto: Sakura???
*Naruto looks over Sakura and sees Sasuke. He nods to him. Sasuke raises his mug. The two couples sit together at a table.*
Naruto: So…
Sasuke: So…
Naruto: Ah, I’m just going to say it, are you two married yet?
Sasuke: Not yet.
Hinata: You better get off you burtt buddee! Sakura is a fine woman!
Sakura: Don’t worry... I almost got him locked up.
*Sakura takes a swig from her mug.*
Sasuke: Yup. I already asked the future-in-laws. We’re going to make it official in a couple of days. And I guess our honeymoon will be our mission with you guys.
*Naruto gets a stern look. Sasuke is the only person who catches the look.*
Sasuke: I think it’s time we left.
Hinata: Where are you guys staying?
Sakura: The rentz! That is until we can find a place here.
Hinata: Oh… I’ll help you find a place Sakura.
*Sasuke pulls Sakura up.*
Sasuke: We’ll see you guys tomorrow I’m sure.
*Sasuke carries Sakura out of the tavern. Hinata turns and looks at Naruto.*
Hinata: What’s wrong honey?
Naruto: You know I don’t like it when you call me that.
*Naruto looks at Hinata.*
Hinata: Yeah…. well… it’s the name that your wife has chosen for you.
*Hinata nudges her head against Naruto’s.*
Hinata: Now take me home, and keep your word.
*Naruto smiles, and the two leave the tavern. Scene switches to the next day. Hinata is seen standing in front of the bathroom mirror.*
Hinata: I got so drunk last night.
Naruto from their shower: Yeah, you did.
Hinata: Did you keep your word?
Naruto: Check your leg.
*Hinata pulls her pj pants out and sees bite marks and a hickie on her leg. She giggles.*
Hinata: So what are we going to do today?
*Naruto turns the shower off and steps out, wrapped in a towel.*
Naruto: I’m going to get the details of our upcoming mission.
Hinata: And then…
*She grabs at his towel, but Naruto doesn’t let Hinata jerk it away. She starts to pout.*
Naruto: While I would love to ravage you right now, I have more important things to do.
Hinata yells: WHAT!!! What is more important than me?!!!
*She storms out of the bathroom.*
Naruto sighes: Nothing.
*Scene switches to Sasuke and Sakura walking down a street hand in hand.*
Sakura: So… where do you want to live?
Sasuke: I honestly would like to consider taking over the old Uchiha district.
Sakura: I’m not sure we can afford an entire district, plus are you sure they rebuilt it?
Sasuke: We’ll see.
*The scene switches to outside the Hokage’s office, with Naruto sitting on the curb. Sasuke and Sakura walk up.*
Sasuke: Sakura, go on up and talk to Tsunade about our wedding. I’ll be up shortly.
*Sakura heads inside the office building by herself.*
Sasuke: Spill it. I can tell that not only something is up with you, but the kyuubi is alarmed as well.
Naruto: I’ll explain once we reach our mission.
*Naruto stands up.*
Naruto: During your time in Kumo, did you train?
Sasuke: Yes.
Naruto: What about Sakura?
Sasuke: She honed her medical skills.
Naruto: You’ve got a week to train her up. That’s all I know.
*Naruto walks off back to his apartment. Once he walks in he sees a note from Hinata. He picks up the note and then crumbles it.*
Naruto in thought: That woman is going to cause me to go bankrupt.
*Scene switches to Hinata, Tenten, and Hanabi on a shopping spree through Konoha’s retail district.*
Tenten: Ok, spill it Hinata. Why are you spending all of this money? What did he do?
Hinata: Why is it that when I want to go shopping with a friend and my sister that I have to be made at Naruto?
Hanabi: Because of the amount you’ve spent.
Hinata: How much have I spent?
Hanabi: Two weeks’ pay for you.
Hinata: Oh shit. I spent way too much. Naruto is going to kill me.
Hanabi: I don’t understand why. I swear, I think sometimes you could get away with murder with him.
Tenten: I agree.
Tenten in thought: Wow, this is a month’s expenses for me. Thank goodness for Lee.
Hinata: Do you really think so?
Tenten: Yeah. Although I can’t say much. I know I can get away with a lot with Lee.
*The scene switches to Sakura and Sasuke walking out of the Hokage’s office. Sakura is glowing while Sasuke has a stern look on his face.*
Sakura: So we’re getting married in two days.
Sasuke: Yeah, we are, aren’t we? Sakura, we need to talk.
Sakura: About what?
Sasuke looks around: We just need to talk.
Sakura: So are we going to put the deposit down on that place tonight?
Sasuke smiles: Yeah.
*Flashback scene to where Tsunade informs Sasuke that Naruto himself rebuilt the Uchiha district, awaiting his return.*
Sakura: How long will it take us to pay it off?
Sasuke: Forever.
*He leans in and kisses Sakura’s cheek.*
Sakura: So are we going to play tonight?
Sasuke: Is that all you think about?
Sakura: I have needs too.
Sasuke: I know. But we are going to start training tomorrow.
Sakura: What kind of training… and why?
Sasuke: I don’t know. But something tells me we’ll be training alongside Naruto and Hinata.
Sakura in thought: What’s going on?
*Scene switches to a bistro. Hinata, Tenten, and Hanabi are all eating, Hinata’s treat. A figure is sitting in a corner with a hooded cloak on, sipping on coffee, staring at Hinata. No one in the bistro has noticed the person. Suddenly two figures are sitting with the person, one being the figure that spoke with Naruto in the Land of Whirlpools.*
Figure A(Naruto’s person): Unless you want an all-out fight with the two of us, you would think twice.
Figure B: That’s right.
Person removing his cloak: I’m just scouting brothers.
Figure A: If you lay a hand on her…
Person: Relax Fujin.
Fujin: Don’t tell me to relax Amatsu. Know your place.
Amatsu in thought: You can beat now, but you won’t be able to soon.
Amatsu: Alright, alright. I’ll leave. You know, she’s almost as pretty *nodding to Hinata* as my bride was.
*On a cloudless day, a strong breeze rushes through Konoha, and a crack of thunder is heard.*
Amatsu: Calm down boys. Fujin, you can dismiss your winds as mere coincidences. But you Raijin, a crack of thunder on a cloudless day…
*Amatsu pulls his hood back up and vanishes.*
Fujin: We must leave. They are not ready for us yet.
Raijin: But you’ve talked to Naruto, have you not?
Fujin: Aye, but it is to prepare him *turns to Hinata* and them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Narut0360 (04-21-2012), Vishnu (04-21-2012)
Old 04-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #540
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Raijin and Fujin vanish. The bistro continues on as if they were not there. Scene switches to a huge castle surrounded by a moat of fire. Amatsu is seen walking into a room.*
Amatsu: I have returned milady.
Woman: And what news do you have?
Amatsu: While they are aware of us, they still are clueless.
Woman: Fujin and Raijin are their protectors, no?
Amatsu: Aye, they are.
*The scene focuses on the woman sitting in a chair. She’s a full-figured woman with rotting flesh and maggots crawling around and in her skin.*
Woman: Your time for revenge is nigh, husband.
*Amatsu walks over to the woman.*
Amatsu: And so is yours. He will regret the day he left you at my footstep.

End.

Some more background info:
The gods can take on human forms if they wish. Amatsu's bride is the only that I have shown her true form so far.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-21-2012), J-man123 (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-21-2012), Vishnu (04-21-2012)