Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 37 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-21-2012, 07:34 AM   #541
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

am liking where the plot is heading.

lol dont u think u changed hinata's character a bit too much, I doubt she would ever have that kind of personality considering how she always is. Well it can be argued that shes a woman and they can change lol
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012)

Old 04-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #542
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

quick question when you guy write these fanfictions how many pages do you write in a single prediction?
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #543
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
am liking where the plot is heading.

lol dont u think u changed hinata's character a bit too much, I doubt she would ever have that kind of personality considering how she always is. Well it can be argued that shes a woman and they can change lol
This is my fanfic first and foremost. But the main reason I have Hinata acting the way she is... well, it's because of something I have learned that transcends all cultures and is somewhat universal with everyone.

Usually, the more timid and shy a person is, the more "freaky" they are in their personal life.

It makes writing the pairings more fun for me, in all honesty. I want to make the couples as real as possible. My fanfic is going to be more "adult". I'm not going to go write some erotic chapters, but I fill it is a necessary part to my fanfic, and hopefully you'll understand once that bridge has been crossed by the characters.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #544
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
quick question when you guy write these fanfictions how many pages do you write in a single prediction?
when i first started, i was having 5-7 pages with arial font size 12. now that i've broken off into my own arc, i'm getting in the neighborhood of 12-18 pages, just because I want to include as much detail as possible.

like vishnu, I'm not the best artist, so during the action scenes and descriptions, I try to paint the best picture I can with my words.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (04-21-2012), Vishnu (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #545
Narut0360
Genin

thanks, because you guys have inspired me i myself am trying to try writing a fanfiction
and im at 18 pages right now. i just got to goo back and change some Naruto universe spelling errors
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012), Vishnu (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #546
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome job guys cant wait for your next ones.
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), Vishnu (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #547
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
when i first started, i was having 5-7 pages with arial font size 12. now that i've broken off into my own arc, i'm getting in the neighborhood of 12-18 pages, just because I want to include as much detail as possible.

like vishnu, I'm not the best artist, so during the action scenes and descriptions, I try to paint the best picture I can with my words.
Jekyl...when we both finnish these current arcs, i'm going to make you an offer, that you cannot refuse.

Also thank you everyone for the kind words. I speak for myself and i think that Jekyl feels the same way...we really appreciate when you guys praise us, because without you to read our fanfics we wouldn't be able to grow and make them even more awesome.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #548
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Jekyl...when we both finnish these current arcs, i'm going to make you an offer, that you cannot refuse.
I'm intrigued.

Quote:
Also thank you everyone for the kind words. I speak for myself and i think that Jekyl feels the same way...we really appreciate when you guys praise us, because without you to read our fanfics we wouldn't be able to grow and make them even more awesome.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #549
Narut0360
Genin

Had to give it a try

Quote:
Naruto- The End is Just The Beginning

The scene Starts off at Sasuke Facing Tobi ,there is No one else around

Sasuke – You Lied to me from the very beginning you made my whole life feel like it was just an illusion but you were in control this whole time!!!!

Tobi- Indeed I have, and yet there was one thing that kept destroying my goals, my plans, and the total control of you.

Sasuke- what’s that?

Tobi- That stupid Will of Fire!!!

Sasuke Flashback to Itachi

Itachi lay’s in Sasuke’s arms disappearing slowly.

Itachi- Sasuke I have always watched over you and I have always watched over Konoha these were the two things in my life that were most precious to me and I have loved them and you so dearly. I wanted you to hate me just as much as Konoha hated me for what I did to our clan, I wanted them to see you as a hero and protector of Konoha which I was once upon a time. But I can see I had it all wrong now….

Itachi pictures Naruto’s Face

Itachi- look what hate did to you, Konoha and this world. The Sage was right… love and passion is the only true way to peace…. Sasuke I always hoped you would take on my Will of Fire…

Sasuke- Will of Fire?!

Itachi- it is something in Konoha that we all strive to protect and that’s protecting the future Generations. It is my fault you are just learning about it now, I took you down the wrong path when you should have been walking beside him on his path….

Sasuke- who’s Itachi.

Itachi- Naruto’s....

Sasukes eyes widen

Itachi- Naruto from the day he met you Sasuke, he has made his own path and has collected so many other peoples Will of Fire. That his own Fire is the Brightest I have ever seen…. But Brother now that I have finally looked into your eyes brother I see you have a strong Fire in you too.
Itachi fades away

Zoom in on Sasuke’s eyes which are now tearing up.

Sasuke – your damn right I have I have Fire, yours, our clans, and somewhere deep I feel my will of fire building up inside of me, now I must go and protect what is precious to me and you Brother…. Thank you Itachi!!!

Flashback Ends

Sasuke- Take that back you Bastard!!!!

Tobi- why should I?!!.... You never followed that brainless Konoha Tradition before..

Sasuke- This was True… But the Smartest Man I ever knew changed my heart on the matter.

Tobi- Was, huh… that damn Itachi, your brother was smart I can’t disagree, but he was an idiot for ever having faith in the Next Generation especially YOU Sasuke!! But I see now you do have the will of fire growing in you little by little and I must end that right now.

Sasuke with EMS Eyes and hand on his blade gets in a battle stance
while Tobi grabs the end of the fan, and unsheathes a hidden blade. So in one hand he holds the blade and in the other the fan. And starts running head on at Sasuke who just stands waiting…. When Tobi is 30 yards away Tobi jumps in the air and spins so rapidly he is a complete blur. Out of the blur comes a yell

Tobi-Fire Release: Grand fire Vortex!!!!

The fire Vortex is spinning fast and heading straight towards Sasuke… Sasuke is about to use Grand Fireball Jutsu to cancel out his jutsu when … Tobi stops spinning and waves his Fan to strengthen the power of the flames which erupts into a mile high pillar of Fire heading towards Sasuke.

Sasuke-……

Scene switches to Naruto and the wounded 5 Kages

Naruto- I’m glad you are all alright, I came as soon as the other Madara aka Tobi ran off.

Ei- don’t worry about us how’s Bee

Naruto- Oh.. he’s tired and almost out of chakra but he is fine he is moving Kakashi and Guy sensei to where Sakura and other medics are.

Tsunade who is helping Gaara sit up and trying to heal the Mizukage and Tsuchikage glances at Naruto and see the image of Jiraiya and Minato’s hands on Narutos Shoulder…. But suddenly in the Horizon she sees the Mile high Pillar of Flame. Tsunade is about to point out the flame to Naruto, But he is already gone…

Tsunade- {yells} GO GET HIM NARUTO!!!!
As soon as Tsunade is done yelling the mile high Pillar of Flame turned black and disappeared.

Gaara- Sasuke…. I wonder what he will do differently to show you the light, that I could not show you myself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-21-2012), ivhturp2 (04-22-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012), royalmage (04-21-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #550
Narut0360
Genin

So it Continues.....

Quote:
Scene cuts back to Sasuke and Tobi

Sasuke is covering his eye, while a plume of smoke covers the whole battle field

Tobi- Amaterasu… you’ve become very good at that technique

Tobi is seen walking through the smoke as if it was parting with every step he made… Sasuke seems shaken with anger and goes in Sasanoo mode and shoots arrow after arrow but hits nothing but smoke

Tobi- you have No Control, didn’t your mindless brother teach you anything while I allowed Kabuto to bring him back to be my puppet for a second time. Hahaha

Sasuke slowly breathes in and exhales

Sasuke- you right he did Teach me something…

Tobi- so what is it more Will Of Fire crap?

Sasuke- No… Every Jutsu has a Weakness and I’m yours
Sasuke in Sasanoo mode launches all three arrows with Amatersu at the tips … they miss and strike right in front of Tobi and the black Flames rise and blur Tobi’s Vision…

Tobi- you eyes are weak you are no true Uchiha

out of nowhere another arrow almost hits Tobi straight in the head but lands right behind him. Tobi looks back and says

Tobi- that’s more like it.

Tobi faces forward to face Sasuke in Sasanoo mode but it vanishes… by the time he looks back at the arrow Sasuke has his blade in Tobi’s chest.

Sasuke- I can’t believe something like that still works. I owe you one Naruto.

Tobi- No I owe him one…

Sasuke looks at Tobi, and a poof of white smoke appears.

Sasuke-!!! Shadow Clone!

Tobi swirls in right behind Sasuke with Blade in hand…

all you see in the next panel is Sasuke’s knees on the ground, and blood drip down next to them. The Panel zooms out to see that Naruto has been Stabbed in the back and the blade went all the way through and almost got Sasuke as well but Naruto grabbed the blade halting its progress. Sasuke looks up and realizes and sees the blade inches in front of his face and Naruto Smiling over him Bleeding.

Sasuke- Na…Na.. Naruto Why?

Tobi- NARUTO !!! why do you always Interfere with my business?

Naruto- {cough… Cough}- Be…Becau..Because you business always ends up….

Naruto is now looking eye to eye with Sasuke

Naruto- ….Hurting my Friends

in that moment Naruto Falls to the Ground clutching the blade and still Smiling. Sasuke is seen dipping his hand in the Blood, and slowly rising to his feet

Tobi- hehe hahaha…Well that’s not what I was going for but at least I Killed my biggest obstacle First and now all I have left is little weak Sasuke Uchiha…

Sasuke- WRONG!!

Sasuke is standing above Naruto with bloody hand in the Air

Sasuke- Naruto is not DEAD… He promised... HE PROMISED EVERYONE he would not die until he became HOKAGE….AND…NARUTO NEVER GOES BACK ON HIS WORD…So NOW Disappear with THUNDER… KIRIN!!!!!
Kirin Strikes and when the smoke clears blood is seen all over the ground.

Sasuke- it’s Done.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #551
Narut0360
Genin

Continuing On.....

Quote:
Sasuke turns around and kneels on the ground next to Naruto

Sasuke- you’ve done it Naruto…

Naruto –{mumbles}…………

Sasuke- what?

Sasuke puts his ear next to his mouth

Naruto-{Mumbles}…..

Just then Sasuke goes Sasanoo mode turns around to see…

Tobi- YOU WERE SUPOSE to kill him so I could Kill YOU!!!!

The Panel is zoomed in on Tobi’s Face which can be seen that one of his eyes has closed

Sasuke- Izanagi!!! You Bastard!!!!!!

Tobi- I know I can’t win right now but I will be back and since I know where the Ninetails Brat will be hiding I will come and destroy Konoha and its will of fire all over again!!!!

Sasuke looks at Naruto who is trying to saying something

Sasuke bends down to hear.

Sasuke- Hey Tobi !!!

Tobi- WHAT Now?!!

Sasuke- Naruto has some parting words for you!

Tobi- What?

Sasuke- he says we are EVEN!!!

Out of the dissipating smoke comes a sage Naruto clone with a RasenShuriken in hand… Tobi see this his Eyes widen and he starts to swirl away. The clone Throws the RasenShuriken and it goes into the swirl as Tobi disappears. And so does the clone.

the panel cuts back to Sasuke who is out of Sasanoo mode and is kneeling
next to Naruto

Sasuke- Naruto I’m sorry

Naruto- …D..Do..{Cough}..Don’t Be Sasukee, b..b…but I need to be healed.

Sasuke- I can’t leave you hear like this or you could die

Naruto waves him off

Naruto- D..don’t be a scaredy cat and j..j.just GO!

Sasuke summons a hawk and jumps on its back and fly’s off

Sasuke- I will be back with help I promise!!

Naruto- I know…..

You see Sasuke fly off into the horizon, when there is barley any sight of him Naruto sits up and pulls the blade out of him. Naruto then summons Fukasaku at his side

Fukasaku- is everything ok Naruto?

Naruto- sighs- it will be, but I need a favor from you

Fukasaku- Name it Naruto and it’s done…

Naruto nods his head smiles and bends down on his knees

Scene cuts to Sasuke who is landing near a large mass of Shinobi

he jumps off and is immediately surrounded by everyone and 4 of the 5 Kages Push to where Sasuke is

Sasuke- I’m not here to fight you… I need your Help

Ei- HAHA our Help why should we help you?

Sasuke- it’s not for ME!! You idiots!!

Ei- Idiots you’re the idiot for coming here by yourself

Tschkage- that’s actually plain Stupid for an Uchiha to do.

Sasuke- that’s what I’m saying I’m not here for myself

Gaara- Where’s Naruto Sasuke? He went to help you.

Sasuke- that is who needs your help! Naruto is Badly Injured we must go NOW!!!

Ei- HOW…do…WE know this is not a stupid Uchiha Trick?

Sasuke – This is about Naruto Uzumaki!! I need you to come Heal him Now!

Sasuke drops to his knees in the bowing position

Sasuke- I know this is a crazy thing to ask especially now after all I have done…But…..

The panel shows Neji, Lee, Shino, Kiba, Akamaru, Tenten, Ino, Sai, Choji, Shikamaru, Might Guy, Bee, Kakashi, Tsunade, Hinata and Sakura push through the crowd to be in front of Sasuke.

Sasuke-…this is all I can do… Naruto is my friend I realize that NOW. You just can’t stand here and do nothing

Ei- we can

Tsunade- I just don’t believe you, Naruto would not fall so easily! He saved Konoha from an organization you joined. He is a Hero!!

Sasuke- and I absolutely believe you I have seen his heroics with my very own eyes. But where is he now? He would be here checking if everyone is OK… I understand why you don’t believe me this war was because of ME, and my hatred. But I don’t want my mistakes to lead to Naruto death

Sasukes head is touching the dirt now and can easily see tears coming from his face.

Ei has a Flashback of his first meeting with Naruto in the Woods

Flashback Ends

Ei- we are leaving……Konoha, Tsunade we are going with this Uchiha to Naruto. Naruto needs are help!

Scene cuts to a Large group walking to where Naruto is…. or Was… because In Naruto’s Place is Fukasaku and he has a scroll with him by his side.

Sasuke Shocked

Sasuke- he was right here I Promise you

Ei and Tsunade- you Lied you will Regret that!!!

Ei and Tsunade are about to cave in Sasuke head when Fukasaku jumps on top of Sasuke head holding his arms in the air to stop them from killing him

Fukasaku- he speaks the truth Naruto was here

Tsunade- Was where is he NOW?!

Fukasaku- I’m sorry Tsunade, I’m not at liberty to say

Tsunade- what do you mean you can’t say I’m the Hokage.

Fukasaku- I promised Naruto I wouldn’t

Kiba- me and Akamaru will find him easily!!

Fukasaku- I’m sorry young one that will not work, he does not want to be found.

Hinata- he won this war for us…Why would he leave us?

Sakura- yeah that does not make any sense.

Fukasaku- He said that this scroll would explain everything

Fukasaku points at the scroll on the ground Kakashi goes and picks it up

Kakashi- Tsunade can I?

Tsunade nods

Fukasaku- Naruto also told me to give this to you.

Fukasaku jumps down in front of Sasuke and hands him a Leaf head protector band. Sasuke smiles and takes it. Kakashi moves over to Tsunade and Ei

Tsunade- it seems that Tobi got away but was severely weakened and Sasuke was the one who did it, Naruto Says Sasuke’s the Hero Not him.

Sasuke- he lies I would not be here in front of you all if Naruto did not step in front of Tobi’s Blade for me.

Ei- who care who the Hero is…

Bee- thinking- I see Naruto you saved this Sasuke from any punishment by calling him our Hero, who can doubt what you say when your words are so pure. I promise you bro that the charges won’t stick as long as I have a humongous Black D****

Ei –So this Tobi Bastard is still alive?

Fukasaku- that’s what Naruto told me

Sasuke- Tobi said he would be back for Naruto and he would destroy Konoha in the Process

Hinata- so that’s why he left

Hinata starts to tear up

Kakashi- That is most likely why. Naruto just does not want a war like this to happen again because of him.

Tsunade- please Fukasaku tell him to come back Home we will fight this together

Fukasaku- Tsunade this is not forever Naruto said he will return for the Title of Hokage when the masked man makes his self known to the world again. He also said for the 5 Kages to be ready and United together when he does….

END….
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (05-13-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #552
Narut0360
Genin

Here some more.....

Quote:
Naruto- The Traveling Man

Five years pass, Five years of Peace, but that is about to END….

Scene starts with a 4 split panel of the 4 of the hidden village’s Sand, Mist, Cloud and Rocks main entrance. It zooms to old man walking into each of the village’s. The man has red hair and is dressed in a silver-ish cloak with a wooden staff he walks up to each of the main entrance guards and says.

Old man- I Must speak with your Kage or Else….

Scene cuts To Konoha’s main entrance where the same man appears. The man stumbles to the ground and the Konoha guards help the man up

Old man- with a weathered voice, thank you.. youngins how nice to help a old man to his feet.

Guard 1- it is no problem sir, but what are you coming into our village for Business or pleasure

Old man- oh hoho I’m here on strict business sonny but it will be my pure pleasure doing it here in this glorious village, I have heard so many wonderful things from this young man who saved my life about a year ago that I had to see if this place was as good as he described.

Guard 1- Oh,who is this man’s name

Old man- Naruto…

Just then a young teenager with a long Black scarf comes running into the village

Old Man-…Uzumaki

Konohamaru- NARUTO!!?

Guard 2- Old man are you sure his Name was Naruto Uzumaki?

Old Man- hmmmm yep, it’s hard to forget the kid pretty much screamed it at the top of his lungs “MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI and don’t you forget it!” and I never did.

Konohamaru- Shikamaru did you hear, this guy seen Naruto

Shikamaru comes up behind Konohamaru and puts his arm around his shoulder.

Shikamaru- huh!?

Old man- Shikamaru’s your name?

Shikamaru- yeah what of it old man.

Old man- Nothing that man just told me stories of this place, and like I was telling guards 1and2 over here I had to come see if the characters in his story were real and so far he they are, how delightful.

Konohamaru- how so old man?

Old man- well Naruto described a character with the name Shikamaru in his stories as the smartest man he ever knew had a plan for every situation.

Shikamaru- that could be describing any number of people

Old man- he also described him as being extremely LAZY

Konohamaru- Nope … Only you Sensei.

Old Man- oh hohoho now you reminded me he mentioned you quite a bit in stories as well.

Konohamaru- REALLY!?

Old Man- he spoke of you as a brother but always ended the conversation with, “he will challenge me for the title Hokage one day.”

The old man tosses his hand on Konohamaru’s head and messes his hair up

Konohamaru and Shikamaru smile

Shikamaru- Gaurds I will take it from here he must go see the Hokage.

Old man- Perfect… that is why I’m here

Shikamaru- what…? Why?

Old man- Naruto would not let me pay him for his services of saving me but he made a request that I could not refuse.. he asked me to give an urgent message to the Hokage.

Shikamaru- Then we must go now… Konohamaru go and tell Temari that I will be Late tell her code Orange has remerged

Konohamaru- huh?

Shikamaru- she will know what that means now GO!

Konohamaru dashes off. While Shikamaru walks swiftly to the Hokage’s Office which the old man can’t keep up with his pace…

???- Yo Shikamaru where’s the fire

Kiba and shino are walking towards the direction of the gate when they stop Shikamaru

Shikamaru- can’t talk now guys I have to escort this old man to the Hokage

Kiba- what old Man?

Shikamaru- what a drag…. Wait there he is… where are you going old man.

Old man- you walk way to fast to be Lazy

Kiba- Snap this old man just called you lazy

Shikamaru- No Naruto called me that.

Kiba- he’s back!? Where is he!?

Shikamaru- nope he’s not back, this guy met him about a year ago, and has a message for the Hokage

Old man- Kiba hmmm…{sniff.. sniff}

Kiba- old man why did you just sniff me

Old man- oh hoho he’s right again he smells like Wet Dog oh hoho.

Kiba- grrr

Shino- calm down Kiba it’s not his fault Naruto gave bad descriptions of the two of you. What did he say about me?

Old man- Shino.. Shino….. Shino? … Sorry not ringing any bells. Who are you?

Shino goes into shadowing super doom mode

Kiba-Thinking{not this again}

Shikamaru- we got to go, so see you guys later.

Old man- can you slow down the pace this time?
ivhturp2 (05-13-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:43 PM   #553
Narut0360
Genin

One more after this
Quote:
scene cuts to Ichiraku’s

???- give me his special again sir

Sakura- not that again, if you keep eating that… you will…..Hell give me
one two sir.

Mr. Ichiraku- 2 Great Naruto Specials coming right up

Sasuke- haha … see you like it two

Sakura- maybe it’s the name…

Sasuke- I know what you mean every time I come here I see his name and I must order it.

Sakura puts her hand on his shoulder rubbing his back. While Sasuke turns and smiles at her…..at this time a weathered old yell can be heard by all outside Ichiraku’s

Old Man- I..ITS HERE!! its actually here! we must have a bowl I’ll treat

Shikamaru- maybe later you need to see the Hokage Now!

Old Man- Naruto Talked about this place all the time he has made me have cravings for it.

Sasuke stands up abruptly and walks out Ichiraku’s, sakura puzzled but follows.

Sasuke- Old man did You say Naruto as in Naruto Uzumaki??

Sakura- What?… leave this man alone Sasuke he did not say Naruto.

Shikamaru- Actually he did Sakura, I’m taking him to the Hokage as we speak. And NO Ichraku’s for you yet old man.

Old man- alright lets go then… wait your Sakura and Sasuke

Sasuke and Sakura- yes

Old man- by god bless my lucky stars, you are all right, When Naruto talked about the two of you he was always worried happened to you both. But I can see now you are in a happy place.

the Old man smiles

Sasuke- wait when did you see him

Old man- about a year ago

Sakura- is he alright?

Old man- he is perfectly fine, if I say so myself he is at peace.

Shikamaru- we must be going

Shikamaru guides the old man with hand on his back nudging him forward, the old man yells back to Sasuke and Sakura

Old Man- I’m glad I got to meet his Friends especially the two of you!

The panel shows the face of the old man smiling and in the back ground you see Sasuke hugging Sakura and swirling her around.
Scene cuts to the Hokage’s Office, it zooms in on the office chair which is facing the window. Shikamaru walks with old man right behind him.

Shikamaru- Hokage we have urgent news on Naruto

The chair swivels around revealing…. Kakashi who is still wearing his signature blue mask but is now wearing the white cloak and a white headband over his left eye with the shadow insignia on it.

Kakashi- So he has returned

Shikamaru- Not quite sir.

Kakashi- then what?

Shikamaru- this old man

Shikamaru step aside revealing the old man

Shikamaru- he has a message from Naruto for you

The old man smiles and then squints his eyes

Old man- Naruto Told me to give the Message to an old Granny in disguise. And you look like a man so Bravo for the disguise because you fooled me.

Shikamaru and Kakashi smile

Kakashi- Haha that Naruto. I was appointed as Hokage 3 years ago. Though everyone in the village knows it is Naruto’s position when he returns.

The old man smiles

Old man- whatever happened to the previous Hokage?

Kakashi- she is fine, she is teaching all the medics in the village to become masters of healing…. I’m sorry to be blunt and end this pleasant conversation here but what is the message from Naruto sir?

Old man- ah yes… the business part of my trip… Naruto wanted me to say
Suddenly someone barges into the room yelling

Hinata- Is it True, is it True?!!

Shikamaru- Hinata this is not the right time

Hinata- I must know if this man has seen Naruto I must know if he’s alright…I must…

Kakashi halts her with his hand signaling her to Stop!!

Kakashi- sorry about that please continue old man

The scene cuts to a split panel of all 5 Kage offices
in one room is Gaara with Kankuro.
the Second room is Ei with Killer Bee.
The third room is Mei with Ao and Chojuro.
the fourth room is Akatsuchi who is in Tsuchikage cloak now and with Onoki by his side.
And finally Kakashi with Shikamaru and Hinata
Every room is waiting on the words of this one old man....
ivhturp2 (04-22-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #554
Narut0360
Genin

Final One.....
Quote:
The panel zooms in on the Old man’s Face

Old man- Naruto told me to say that he has returned so be ready….. hmm well I best be leaving now

Split screen all 5 rooms

5 rooms- wait!!!! that’s all??!!! nothing else?!!

Old man- he said you would all know what that means

5 rooms- we do… but… how do we know this is not a trick? How do we know we can trust you?

Old man – Naruto said you would trust his words even if I were to speak them but maybe he was wrong.

Hinata- No!!...

Mei- We…

Onoki- Trust…

Ei- His…

Gaara- Words…

Kakashi- he has guided us down this peaceful path for 5 years I will trust Him NOW!

Old man smiles nods his head and goes and shakes the hands of the 5 Kages

The scene cuts to gaara’s room where the old man shakes his hand

Old man- Naruto always spoke of you as a true friend

Gaara smiles

Scene cuts to Mei’s room where the old man is shaking her hand

Old man- you’re not as scary as Naruto described

Mei gets a death glare but directs it towards Ao

Scene cuts to Akatsuchi shaking the hand of the old man. The old man looks over at Onoki and says

Old man- Hey your getting pretty old yourself are you sure you ready for this?

Onoki scoffs at this comment

Onoki- I can still take you on Old Man

Scene cuts to Ei and Killer bee, where the old man is done shaking Ei’s
hand and walks over to Bee and sticks out his fist

Old man- this is how it’s done,right?

Killer Bee smile and bumps fists with the old man.

Killer bee- you got it old dude with such great attitude

Old man- “Ya know Ya know” it

The old man smiles at Bee

Scene cuts to Kakashi who is shaking hands with the old man. When they are done the man walks towards the door and stops… and turns towards
Hinata..

Old man- Hinata was it?

Hinata who is taken aback say’s

Hinata- yes

Old man- Naruto had a special message for you

Hinata- what is it?

The Old man motions his hands to come closer. Hinata leans and bends down to hear more clearly what he has to say. But when Hinata got close the Old Man kisses her cheek and say’s

Old man- I love You Hinata

Hinata looks up shocked at the old man’s face until “Poof” the old man transforms into Naruto

Shikamaru- what the?!!!

Kakashi-?!!! Naruto???

Hinata- Naruto-kun?

Naruto looks in Hinata’s eyes

Naruto- yep it’s me…

Naruto looks over at Kakashi

Naruto- thanks for still having faith in me Kakashi….I will see you at the Kage Summit Soon….

The a split panel shows that all 5 rooms are filled with white smoke and when the smoke is gone so is Naruto and his Old Man

scene goes back to Kakashi Hinata and Shikamaru
Kakashi- that Knucklehead fooled us all… but you got to love him right
Hinata?

Hinata is blushing and looks like she going to faint.

Hinata- yea

Kakashi- Shikamaru and Hinata tell everyone it Begins again…GO NOW!!!!!

The scene cuts to the Sky over Konoha and a group of birds flying over head.

the panel is zoomed in on the birds which we now see the birds eye view that we are now traveling over land, woods and mountains. Now it seems they have come to a canopy wooded area where they come to a waterfall. We see the Arial view of the waterfall and what it seems to be dozens of whirlpools surrounding the area. We zoom closer and closer until we see a man sitting still among all the whirlpools. This man is Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto- It begins again, and this time I’m ready for anything.

He smiles lays back with arms behind his neck in the water and spins around and around and around until the scene cuts back to the sky with the birds flying towards the Horizon.

End…..
ivhturp2 (04-22-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #555
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

just one question ... can both of you write your stories in 2 different posts?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote