Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 38 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #556
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

I'll be honest and say that, though most times I don't know what the hell is going on plotwise and there's just a big load of chapters to go through, the little snippets I read from Vishnu when this thread pops at the top of the new posts lists put a smile on my face. As soon as I find the time pocket to blaze through it, I'll rape the thank button. Jekyl also promises, although I've read less and I apologize for that beforehand.

That said, both of you should start your original fiction, be it separate or a collaboration, it'd be interesting to see you handling your own characters and settings. It'd be even better if we could get a thread (it'd be better to get a subsection like Arsenal Gear, but considering the One Piece section took forever to be created, I'd say that's off the possibilities) to post original stories.

So, what you say?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), Vishnu (04-22-2012)

Old 04-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #557
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Y not make a fan fic thread in the general manga section and call it. Ishnu fan fic thered or jekyl fan fic tbread and do wat u want
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J-man123 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-21-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 09:19 PM   #558
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@ narut0360
Great start. I really loved the part about Shino. Small tidbits like that can really set the mood for a comic, manga, anime, or movie.

@ numinous
Even though we don't agree all the time, I appreciate your comments. I have read several of your predictions on other websites before I came here. I am a fan, although I haven't read your manga yet.

Personally, writing my own manga, it is something I have considered, but in all honesty, it will take a lot of time. So for now, as vishnu stated in his post, I want to finish my Naruto fanfic, and then I'm open to anything.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
lionwajih (04-26-2012), Narut0360 (04-21-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 10:01 PM   #559
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

An Old Power Is Found
*The opens with Sasuke and Sakura leaving a bank.*
Sakura: We did it, we are now homeowners!
Sasuke smiling: Yeah, we are.
Sakura: And in a few days, we’ll be married! Oh this couldn’t get any better.
Sasuke: Just enjoy this moment. Tonight we rest. Tomorrow, I’m whipping you into tip-top shape.
*Sasuke gives Sakura a playful slap on her ass.*
Sakura: And after training….
Sasuke: Not until you have my name.
Sakura pouting: Once this is all said and done, you owe me big time.
Sasuke smiling: Yeah, I do.
*Sakura jumps into Sasuke’s arms as they spin around several times. Scene switches to Hinata walking into the apartment with 10 bags of clothes and small knick-knacks. The lights are out and Hinata calls out for Naruto. No one responds. Hinata sighs and begins to put the things she bought away.*
Hinata in thought: I’ll cook him his favorite meal.
*Hinata starts to gather some ingredients and begins to make a dish (its pork ramen, what else). Scene switches to Naruto at the old training grounds. He’s leaning against the middle post that both he and Jiraya were tied to during their training with their sensei.*
Naruto in thought: How can I train her?
Kurama: I have an idea.
Naruto: Yeah…
Kurama: Hinata’s prowess in seals is on par with your dad.
Naruto: Really?
Kurama: You need to have her incorporate that into her fighting so she can defend herself against those who would attack her.
Naruto: But we’ve only got six days left before we leave. Is that enough time?
Kurama: For you, that’s more than enough time, but for her, probably not.
Naruto getting an idea: You’re a genius Kurama.
*Naruto flashes out of the training area. The scene switches back to Naruto and Hinata’s apartment, showing Hinata in the kitchen, pulling the noodles out of the boilding water. She just dumps them into each bowl as there is a knock at the door.*
Hinata: Come in.
*The door opens and in walks Sasuke and Sakura.*
Hinata: Sasuke-kun… Sakura-chan… What’s going on?
Hinata in thought: Please don’t stay all night. I want to make up with Naruto.
Sakura: We were just in the neighborhood.
Sasuke: Where’s Naruto? I wanted to talk to him.
Hinata: I don’t know actually. We kinda had a fight this morning.
Sakura: What did he do Hinata? Want me to knock some sense into him?
Hinata: It wasn’t him. I just overreacted and blew things way out of proportion… and I spent two weeks’ worth of pay on clothes and decorations *now crying* and he’s going to be upset when he finds out how much I spent…
*Sakura goes to Hinata and hugs her.*
Sakura: It’s going to be ok Hinata.
Sakura in thought: And knowing Naruto, he’s got a hidden stash somewhere, so don’t worry about the money. He was always so cheap on missions.
Hinata sobbing: Do you guys want to eat dinner with us?
Sasuke: Thank you for the offer, bu…
Sakura: Sure.
*Sasuke looks at Sakura as Sakura returns her all-knowing glare.*
Hinata inbetween sobs: I can make some fried rice.
*The women start cooking the rice as Sasuke sits on the couch. Another knock is heard at the door.*
Hinata: Come in.
*There is another knock at the door. Then footsteps are heard running away from the door.*
Sasuke in thought: That was weird.
*The scene switches to a travel lodge, with more men dressed in the same cloaks as those who followed Sasuke.*
Fodder A: Were you able to get her?
Fodder B: No.
Fodder A: Why not?!
Fodder C: Because we sensed him.
Fodder A: Who?
Fodder C: The Toad Sage, Uzumaki Naruto.
Fodder A: So it would have been two on one, don’t be such a big crybaby.
Fodder B: He wasn’t the only one we sensed.
Fodder A: So they’re here already?
Fodder B and C: Aye.
Fodder A: Then we must return to Kirigakure. Lord Ryuden will want to know this.
*Scene shows the three men leaving Konoha through the main gate. As they walk outside the gate, Naruto flashes in front of them.*
Naruto: What did you want with my wife?
Fodder A: Please let us pass; we’re humble monks traveling about.
*Naruto walks through the group and just as he passes through them he stops.*
Naruto: Make sure Kabuto knows that I know he’s still out there. His time will come.
*The fodders facial expressions are shocked and they run away. Scene switches to Naruto opening the door to his apartment. Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata are all at a table eating dinner. Hinata jumps up at the sight of Naruto and runs to him, leaping into his arms. She gives him a full kiss (tongue) and Naruto pulls back.*
Naruto: How much?
Hinata: What?
Sakura: Naruto, just eat with us, please.
Naruto: Just tell me… how much.
Hinata looks down, still in Naruto’s arms: Two weeks’ pay.
Naruto sighs: Fine.
*The couple walk back to the table and join their friends.*
Sasuke: Where have you been?
Naruto: When were you going to tell me about Kabuto?
*Sasuke goes wide-eyed.*
Sasuke: What do you mean?
*Naruto looks down*
Naruto: Nothing.
Naruto in thought: Why am I sensing him here in Konoha. His chakra was on that group of monks as well.
*Scene switches to a figure walking the streets of Konoha in a long black cloak. Panel focuses on the face, showing Kabuto pushing his glasses back in place on his face.*
Kabuto in thought: This is starting to get fun, Naruto. I’ll keep an eye on you for now. Our time to play hasn’t come just yet.
*Kabuto walks out of Konoha and into the darkness. Scene switches back to the apartment around the four at the table.*
Sasuke: What in the hell do you mean nothing? Kabuto is dead. He died by my Amerterasu.
Naruto looks up at Sasuke with Sage eyes: Then why do I feel him?
Sakura: Calm down Naruto. There’s got to be some explanation to this.
Naruto looks at Sasuke: You told the Raikage that Kabuto had become a Sage of Ryuchidou, right?!
Sasuke: How do you know about that?
Naruto: I just do.
*There’s an awkward moment of silence.*
Naruto: He’s not dead. And he’s stronger, a lot stronger.
Sasuke: Surely not stronger than you.
Naruto: No, but knowing him, he’s got something up his sleeve to get rid of me or bring him to my level or beyond.
Sasuke: Could he beat me?
Naruto: It would depend on his knowledge of senjutsu and how he is able to use it. Knowing him and how Orochimaru was, I wouldn’t doubt it that they could take out all of Konoha right now.
Sasuke looking down: That does make sense
*Hinata stands up and walks over to Naruto.*
Hinata: Everything will be ok.
*They all look at Hinata.*
Hinata looking Naruto in the eye: We’ve all matured, both physically and mentally, except for maybe Kiba… but we’re better than we used to be. And we have you… in here.
*Hinata takes Naruto’s hand and places it over her heart.*
Hinata: Your will feeds my will.
Sasuke: Aye, it does.
Sakura: You are our knucklehead after all.
Sasuke: We need to leave. C’mon Sakura.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-22-2012), ivhturp2 (04-22-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-23-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012), Vishnu (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #560
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*After all the hugging and shaking hands, Sakura and Sasuke leave.*
Hinata: I’m lucky.
Naruto: How come?
Hinata: I’m married to you, and you are soooo understanding.
Naruto: Don’t think I forgot about all that money you spent.
Hinata looking down: I’m sorry. So how are we going to make it the next few weeks?
Naruto: Don’t worry about it.
*Naruto walks off to the bedroom and turns the shower on. He walks back into the living area, and throws Hinata over his shoulder. Hinata squeals and giggles.*
Naruto: Now that the important things are taken care of, it’s time to take care of the most important thing.
Hinata: ME?!!!!
Naruto: Yep. Ravaging you.
*The two disappear into the steam from the shower. Scene switches to the next day at the training ground. Naruto and Hinata are already seen sparring with each other. Sasuke and Sakura are walking up to the area. Naruto and Hinata smile and wave at them when they see them.*
Hinata: Hey guys.
Naruto: What brings to two of you hear.
Sakura smiles: It’s been a while since I trained with the two of you (referring to Sasuke and Naruto). It will be just like old times.
Sasuke: It almost doesn’t feel right without Kakashi-sensei.
Hinata: What’s in the bag?
Sakura: Training clothes.
Hinata: See Naruto, it wasn’t a dumb idea! Sakura and Sasuke brought training clothes.
Naruto laughing: Alright, fine. It wasn’t a stupid idea.
*He walks to Hinata and kisses her on the cheek.*
Naruto: Give me a minute.
*Naruto flashes out.*
Sasuke: Doesn’t that get on your nerves?
Hinata: Not so much. Especially when you realize he could do it in the middle of fight to get away from you, but he never does.
Sakura: Wow Hinata, you’ve really changed him.
Sasuke: Let’s go on and change. Hinata, do you think Naruto will mind if we invited some others to train with us?
Hinata: Nah.
Sakura: Where are we going to change?
Hinata: I can help with that. Do you think five minutes will be enough?
Sasuke looking around: Yeah, I guess.
Hinata: Ok, go stand wherever you want to change.
Sakura: Here is fine.
Hinata slams the ground with her palm: Stealth barrier!
*Sakura and Sasuke disappear from sight.*
Sakura: Ugh, can you see us Hinata?
Hinata: No, but I can here you
*Sakura and Sasuke begin to change into their outfits. Naruto flashes back.*
Naruto: Where is Sasuke and Sakura, they were just here.
*Naruto hands Hinata a small bag of clothes.*
Hinata giggling: They’re here.
*Naruto enters Sage mode.*
Naruto: Ah, there you are. So you’ve mastered it baby?
Hinata: Just about, Honey.
Naruto groaning: You know I hate that.
*Hinata laughs at Naruto. Soon the group of Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon show up at the training ground.*
Konohamaru: Nii-san.
Naruto: Konohamaru???
Hinata: Sasuke invited them. They are going with us after all.
Naruto: Oh alright. So how long did you set up the barrier?
Hinata: They have two minutes left.
Naruto: So do you want to change here, or somewhere else.
Sakura: How come you guys get to go elsewhere and change?
*Sakura walks through the barrier, wearing a tight black leather short skirt, with mesh leggings going up just past her knees. She is wearing a red leather sleeveless tank top with the Uchiha symbol right under the neckline on her back. She is wearing her traditional shinobi boots.*
Konohamaru: Holy cow Sakura! You sure are…
Moegi: Sarutobi Konohamaru, you will show some respect to her.
*Sasuke walks through the barrier wearing his same outfit just the fabric for the pants is leather now, holding the traditional armor for the Uchiha. Sasuke walks up to Sakura, caressing her ass.*
Sasuke whispers to Sakura: Ok, maybe we won’t be able to wait until you have my name.
Sakura giggles as she thinks: That’s why I picked this outfit for training. It’s working!
Hinata slams the ground again with her palm: Stealth barrier!
*Naruto and Hinata are now in the barrier and begin to change. After a few minutes the couple walks through the barrier. Hinata walks out wearing the outfit she was introduced in (black pants, high heel boots, mesh top, chest and and shoulder covered by black tank top with Uzumaki crest on the back). Naruto is wearing white pants with a black and orange long sleeve jacket (color patterns reversed from time skip). Konohamaru looks at Hinata and then looks away blushing.*
Hinata: Do I not get any praise Konohamaru?
Udon: He’s afraid that Moegi will either try to beat him up, or that Naruto will kick his ass.
*Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke all laugh at this.*
Voice: So I see everyone is here.
*Shikamaru is walking up to the group with Shino.*
Naruto: So what are we going to do if Kiba doesn’t make it back in time?
A woman’s voice: That’s where I come in.
*Everyone turns to see Kurenai walking to the area.*
Hinata: Kurenai-sensei!
*Kurenai joins the group.*
Shikamaru: So why are we all here to train, for what looks like fighting and defense when this mission is more about discovery and intel?
*Naruto and Sasuke look at each other.*
Sasuke: Just trust us. Tis better to be prepared, wouldn’t you agree.
*Kurenai looks over Hinata.*
Kurenai in thought: And to think, when I first met you, you had such little confidence and low self-esteem. You’ve grown a lot. Thank you, Naruto.
Naruto: I’m glad that we could all get together and train like this, but I need to train Hinata.
*Scene switches to a tree branch supporting both Fujin and Raijin in their human forms.*
Raijin: It’s getting close to the time for us to reveal ourselves.
Fujin: Aye, it is. Bringing this many people with them will bring more of a burden.
Raijin: But he believes he is the one to bring peace to us.
Fujin: It’s just a shame that we lost peace in the first place.
*The shinigami appears behind the two.*
Shinigami: Hello brothers. Enjoying the scenery?
Raijin: Aye. Just seeing what we’re dealing with here.
Fujin: What do you think he will do once they have been released?
Shinigami: I don’t know, but at that point, we will know if they are with us, or against us. I just grow weary of this sorrow.
Fujin: Aye brother. You did the right thing, trust me.
Raijin: Trust him brother. He’s been around longer than you.
*The three figures fade out as the groups begin training. Kurenai is sparring with Shino. Shikamaru has promised to buy Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi lunch if they can make him bleed. Sakura is doing some shadow boxing as Sasuke is putting on his armor. Hinata has activated her byuakugan, in a fighting pose, facing Naruto. Scene focuses on Naruto and Hinata.*
Naruto: First, I want you to make a kage no bunshin.
Hinata: But I don’t have your stamina, Honey.
Naruto grunting: Just trust me.
*Hinata sighes and then makes one kage no bunshin.*
Naruto: Now, which one is the real you?
*The real Hinata raises her hand.*
Naruto: Ok, you follow me.
*Naruto and the clone walk off into the forest. Naruto is seen talking to the clone.*
Naruto: Now disperse.
*The clone disperses. Hinata’s facial expression brightens up as she giggles.*
Hinata yelling: You promise?!
Naruto yelling as he walks back to her: Yes!
*Naruto walks back to Hinata.*
Naruto: Now do another one.
*Hinata makes another bunshin. Naruto makes five bunshins.*
Naruto: Your goal is to reach me. If you can get past my clones, I’m all yours. I promise not to enter Sage nor Kurama mode.
Hinata: I don’t get it, but ok.
*Hinata and her clone rush the first Naruto clone, Hinata hitting the 64 Palms of Fury on the clone, making it poof away. Her clone then leaps to the next clone, and just as it is about to connect with the clone with a straight palm thrust to the gut, the Naruto clone catches the Hinata clone’s arm and throws her back into the original Hinata, making the clone poof away.*
Naruto: Ok, that’s one down. Four more to go.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-22-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-23-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012), Vishnu (04-22-2012)
Old 04-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #561
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*The scene progresses to noon, with everyone panting but Naruto. Hinata is on both of knees about to collapse over.*
Hinata panting: Naruto… I think I over did it.
Naruto walks up to Hinata: You’re not done yet.
Shikamaru: Give her a break Naruto. I mean she’s your wife.
Sasuke: Leave them alone Shikamaru. Trust me when I say you don’t know what’s going on. Hell, I don’t either, but I know he has a reason for doing this.
*Naruto picks Hinata up in his arms.*
Naruto: It’s lunch time anyway. How about a break?
Kurenai: Good idea!
Kurenai in thought: So this is the power of the Sage who is the jinchuuriki of the kyuubi?
*Naruto enters Kurama Sage mode and begins to heal Hinata and give her some more chakra. Hinata stares at Naruto.*
Hinata: So why are you pushing me so hard?
Naruto: Because you called me honey.
*Naruto smiles and Hinata leans up and kisses Naruto. Scene switches to Kakashi, Kiba, and Anko standing in the area that used to be Kagame’s base of operations. Anko is sweating from the nervousness of remembering when Kabuto kidnapped her.*
Kakashi: You ok, Anko?
Anko: Yeah, I’m fine.
Kiba smirks: Daddy will protect you.
*Anko clobbers Kiba over the back of his head, knocking him out.*
Kakashi: Was that really called for?
Anko: He started it.
Kakashi: I could say you started it by sleeping with him.
Anko: It was only one time.
Kakashi: Really, then who else have you been with?
*Anko starts counting on her fingers and scratching her head.*
Kakashi: Just nevermind. The point is that you wouldn’t attract that attention if you would just settle down with someone.
Anko: Someone like you?
Kakashi: Ah… we need to get back to our mission.
*Anko sighs*
Kakashi in thought: That was close.
*Kakashi summons Pakkun.*
Kakashi: I want you to investigate what’s in the cave. You know what to do if you run into trouble.
Pakkun: Ok.
*Pakkun turns and runs into the cave, following his nose. Anko walks up to Kakashi.*
Anko: I just want to say I’m sorry for acting the way I have. You must think I’m a total slut.
Kakashi: Anko, not now.
Anko: I’m trying to bear my soul to you, and you just reject me like that.
Kakashi: How about we do this when we get back?
*Hearts appear in Anko’s eyes.*
Anko: Ok. You promise?
Kakashi: Promise.
*The scene switches as Pakkun runs into a deep, cavernous room. He sniffs around until he comes upon a huge boulder. Pakkun looks up and gawks at what he sees.*
Pakkun: I have to tell Kakashi about this.
*The scene zooms out the show the Gedo Mazo statue. Scene switches back to the training ground as everyone but Sasuke and Naruto are lying on the ground breathing heavily. Naruto disperses his last clone that Hinata could not get past.*
Naruto: You guys ok?
Shikamaru rolls over onto his stomach looking at Sasuke and Naruto: The two of you are Sadists.
Sasuke smiles: I told you that you were going to train like never before.
Shikamaru: Yeah, but the fact that when all of us teamed up to help Hinata beat Naruto’s last clone and you, and we’re all on the ground…
Naruto: It’s perfect training for what is ahead.
*Hinata is now up to one knee.*
Hinata with a devilish grin: I’m going to get you back, especially after you made that promise and got me all excited.
Naruto laughing: No you won’t.
*Naruto walks over to Hinata and helps her up to her feet.*
Naruto: Same time tomorrow?
Shikamaru: Count me out.
Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi: Me, too.
Kurenai: I haven’t been out of breath like this since Asu…
*Shikamaru and Hinata are staring at Kurenai wide-eyed.*
Kurenai realizing this: Nevermind. I need the rest.
*Sasuke now has Sakura up with him.*
Sakura: I’ve seen you do this so many times. How do you do it?
Shino now on one knee: He’s Naruto. There’s no way to explain it.
Naruto smiles: Then rest up, and be ready in five days. Train in your own ways.
*Naruto and Hinata flash out.*
Sakura: Sasuke…
Sasuke: Yeah…
Sakura: I’m too tired to play tonight.
*Sasuke busts out laughing.*
Shikamaru in thought: I’m so glad Temari isn’t here.
*The group starts going their separate ways. Sasuke and Sakura start to leave, with Sasuke holding Sakura around the waist, supporting her as she walks.*
Sakura: You know, would it kill you to learn the Flying Thunder God technique.
Sasuke: I actually prefer this. I get to be closer to you that much longer.
Sakura: You are such… an asshole.
*Sakura leans in and kisses Sasuke.*
Sakura: And I love you for it.
*Scene switches to Naruto laying Hinata down in their bed. She looks up at him. *
Hinata: You haven’t pushed me that hard…. ever. What’s going on Naruto?
Naruto: I want to make sure you’re ready.
Hinata: For what?
Naruto looks down: I’ve been told that I might not be able to defend you and fight whomever it is that I’m going to have to fight. I can’t stand the thought of losing you.
Hinata caressing Naruto’s cheek: You can’t lose me.
*Naruto smiles.*
Hinata: If I wasn’t so tired, I’d make love to you right now.
Naruto grins: You need your rest baby. We’re training again tomorrow, just you and me.
Hinata smiling: Great… no sex for how long?
*Naruto leans down and kisses her.*
Naruto: Just relax and rest.
*Naruto undresses Hinata and tucks her into bed. He then goes to his balcony and sits, looking up at the moon.*
Voice from above: So what’s bothering you?
*Scene zooms out to show Sasuke sitting on Naruto’s roof. He jumps down onto the balcony.*
Naruto: Just thinking.
Sasuke: Oh yeah… why did you have Hinata train like that?
Naruto: That is the training I used to master the FRS.
Sasuke: How so?
Naruto: When using the kage no bunshin technique, you are completely split amongst however many clones you make. When the clone disperses, that knowledge and experience is taken back to the original body.
Sasuke: So by making Hinata use the bunshins, you’ve increased her battle experience exponentially. And you’ve replenished her chakra when she was about to run out. Am I right?
Naruto: Yeah, you got it.
Sasuke: So today, Hinata probably got about ten days’ worth of training?
Naruto: Yeah.
Sasuke: Pretty smart… but why Hinata?
Naruto: The shinigami warned me that she was my weak point. He asked me if I would be able to defend her and fight those who I am to fight.
Sasuke: But that doesn’t sound like… being scared that is.
Naruto: I’m sure you can tell that things have changed. I’ve got a wife now. And down the road, hopefully I’ll have children.
Sasuke: I understand. So has your protector shown himself to you?
Naruto: I think so, but I’m not sure.
Sasuke: And everything is going to start with our new mission.
Naruto: That’s what I was told.
Sasuke: Do me a favor then.
Naruto: What is it?
Sasuke: Sakura and I are getting married the day after tomorrow. We can count on the two of you being there.
Naruto smiling: Sure!
Sasuke: Thanks. And don’t worry about Hinata.
Naruto: That’s not easy.
Sasuke: See you later.
*Sasuke flickers out. Naruto looks again at the moon and walks inside, looking at Hinata asleep on the bed. The scene switches to Kakashi, Anko, and Kiba leaping through the trees to return to Konoha.*
Anko: Is Pakkun sure he saw what he did?
Kakashi: Aye. And the fact that it has stayed there all this time… We must notify the Hokage, and then the other kages.
Kiba: Right now would be a good time for Naruto to poof in and flash us all to Konoha.
Anko: Shaddup ya lazyass!
Kakashi: I concur. Let’s just hurry back as fast as we can.
*Scene switches back to the room with Gedo Mazo in it. A figure is shown slithering around on the ground. Another figure walks up. Panel focuses on Ryuden.*
Ryuden: Do you have what you promised?
Figure: As you commanded Ryuden-sama.
Ryuden: And what of our visitors?
Figure: They are of no worry. The peace treaty prevents the five great villages from taking any action against us. They have no proof after all.
Ryuden: You are proving to be a good lieutenant, Ryu.
*Ryu steps into the moonlight, revealing a man who resembles Orochimaru with a soul-patch goatee and handlebar mustache.*

End.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-22-2012), ivhturp2 (04-22-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-23-2012), J-man123 (04-22-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012), Narut0360 (04-21-2012), Pritha (04-22-2012), Vishnu (04-22-2012)
Old 04-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #562
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'll be honest and say that, though most times I don't know what the hell is going on plotwise and there's just a big load of chapters to go through, the little snippets I read from Vishnu when this thread pops at the top of the new posts lists put a smile on my face. As soon as I find the time pocket to blaze through it, I'll rape the thank button. Jekyl also promises, although I've read less and I apologize for that beforehand.

That said, both of you should start your original fiction, be it separate or a collaboration, it'd be interesting to see you handling your own characters and settings. It'd be even better if we could get a thread (it'd be better to get a subsection like Arsenal Gear, but considering the One Piece section took forever to be created, I'd say that's off the possibilities) to post original stories.

So, what you say?
Thank you Num, i appreciate the good words. And, yeah i've thought a lot about a fiction of my own. Actually to be more accurate i thout about something of larger proportions, like publishing a novel or something, here in my country.. The main problem for me, it's that the entrance exam for the Medicine College requires a lot of study to be done. And for now, i lack the necessary time to engage myself in a serious project. But after The middle of August, when I have the exam, i will be free to do it. So until then, i cannot begin writing something seriously.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #563
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Personally, writing my own manga, it is something I have considered, but in all honesty, it will take a lot of time. So for now, as vishnu stated in his post, I want to finish my Naruto fanfic, and then I'm open to anything.
Best of luck with that. If there's any vital advice I can give is draw yourself if you can or have someone close that can help you. If not, prepare yourself for THE test to your patience while you browse artists on the web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Thank you Num, i appreciate the good words. And, yeah i've thought a lot about a fiction of my own. Actually to be more accurate i thout about something of larger proportions, like publishing a novel or something, here in my country.. The main problem for me, it's that the entrance exam for the Medicine College requires a lot of study to be done. And for now, i lack the necessary time to engage myself in a serious project. But after The middle of August, when I have the exam, i will be free to do it. So until then, i cannot begin writing something seriously.
Break a leg on that exam! And I'm curious on that novel.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-22-2012)
Old 04-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #564
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Best of luck with that. If there's any vital advice I can give is draw yourself if you can or have someone close that can help you. If not, prepare yourself for THE test to your patience while you browse artists on the web.

Break a leg on that exam! And I'm curious on that novel.
I could translate a short part of what i've made until now and send it to you to give me your opinion. And thank you, i really hope to take the exam.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (04-22-2012)
Old 04-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #565
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I could translate a short part of what i've made until now and send it to you to give me your opinion.
Much appreciated.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #566
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

I will do it as soon ss possible then. Thanks.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 04-23-2012, 04:19 PM   #567
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it would be interesting if vish and jekl took turns on a fanfic......not a collabortion.....each of you wouldn't know what the other was doing until they posted it.....be curious as to how it would pan out
Old 04-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #568
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
i think it would be interesting if vish and jekl took turns on a fanfic......not a collabortion.....each of you wouldn't know what the other was doing until they posted it.....be curious as to how it would pan out
honestly, this is not my cup of tea. i've read this entire thread. and the mixing of authors part with i think it is kluang and the special one... imho was quite the turn off.

i would be more open to a collaboration, because we can be on the save wavelength and the flow of the story would be smooth. going back and forth complicates these two things.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (04-23-2012)
Old 04-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #569
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

A Union
*Scene opens with Naruto and Hinata at the training area, Naruto is sitting on a branch, watching Hinata spar with his clones. Hinata is panting, falling to a knee.*
Hinata: I can’t do this. I don’t have you stamina.
*Naruto disperses his clones, jumping down from the branch and running over to Hinata. He helps her up, and supports her by her waist as she stands.*
Naruto: You’re doing just fine, Baby.
Hinata: Is it lunch time yet?
Naruto: Yeah. You’ve earned it.
*Naruto carries Hinata off the training area. The scene switches to Tsunade’s office. Pakkun is seen in front of Tsunade’s desk.*
Tsunade: And that is all?
Pakkun: Aye.
Tsunade: Shizune, send notices to all the kages. We’re going to have another summit.
Shizune: Aye, Tsunade-sama.
Tsunade: Pakkun, I have a request of you.
Pakkun: Yes, Lady Tsunade?
Tsunade: Return to Kakashi and deliver this message.
*Tsunade hands Pakkun a letter. Pakkun takes the letter in his mouth and then runs out of the office.*
Shizune: Do you still plan to attend Sakura and Sasuke’s wedding?
Tsunade: Yes. We’re going to have this Summit here in Konoha.
Shizune: But the location of the Gedo Mazo is nearest Kumo.
Tsunade: Its location does not bother me. What bothers me, is that apparently none of our sensors have sensed it for over two years.
Shizune: You don’t think…
Tsunade: I’m not sure. But something like that, just appearing, and unnoticed at that.
*Scene switches to Naruto and Hinata at a roadside stand eating some fried rice.*
Hinata: So we’re going to the wedding tomorrow, right?
Naruto: Of course.
Hinata: Reminds me of our wedding day.
*Flashback scene to the top of the Hokage building. Naruto is scene in a traditional tuxedo, with an orange handkerchief in the pocket of the jacket, and a lilac pinned to his lepel. Hinata is shown being walked down the aisle by Hiashi in traditional Hyuuga attire, with Hinata in a tight, white dress, with lace around her chest area. There is a thigh-high slit in Hinata’s dress, which accentuates her curves as she wears white stillettos. Kiba is shown gawking over Hinata. Naruto and Hinata stand before a monk, say their vows, and the next panel shows them kissing first time as husband and wife. Flashback ends.*
Naruto smiling: My favorite part was that night.
*Naruto has a flashback of Hinata in a sheer teddy, wearing that and only her garter.*
Hinata: Naruto?
Hinata: Are you going to help me develop any jutsus that use my water affinity?
Naruto: I can try. Did you have anything in mind?
Hinata: I don’t know. I’m just married to the man who has come up with some of the most… terrifyingly great jutsus.
Naruto: Well, there is one thing… but I don’t know if it will be “terrifyingly great” as you put it. But it will push you beyond what I’m doing now.
Hinata: I’m not sure I can do that.
Naruto: You can. You’re my wife after all. Over the last two year we’ve been building up your stamina.
Hinata laughs: Yeah, well… We were newlyweds.
Naruto: And I still crave you like I did then, maybe even more.
*Hinata rests her head on his shoulder.*
Kurama to Naruto: I hate to ruin this moment Naruto, but we need to talk… ALONE!
Naruto in thought: Ok, just give me a moment.
Naruto: Hey Baby, let’s call it a day. Go home and rest up. We’ve got a busy day tomorrow.
Hinata smiling: What about tonight?
Naruto: You keep this up; we will have a kid soon.
*Naruto flashes out of the foodstand. The scene switches to Naruto on top of Yondaime’s head on the Hokage Mountain.*
Naruto: So what’s going on Kurama.
Kurama: You need to go to Kumo. We need to talk to Bee and Gyuuki.
Naruto: Right now?
Kurama: Yes, now. Can’t you feel them?
Naruto: What do mean?
Kurama: Clear your mind Naruto.
Naruto: I think you can understand why that is so hard for me right now.
Kurama: Just go to Kumo, NOW!
*Naruto flashes out of Konoha. Scene switches to Naruto appearing in the Raikage’s office. Ei looks at Naruto shocked.*
Ei: What the hell of you doing here?
Naruto: Where’s Bee?
Bee: Right behind you brah.
*Naruto turns around and smiles at Bee. He holds out his fist, and Bee bumps fists with Naruto.*
Bee: I see. So you’re liking married life!
*Naruto grins. Scene switches to Bee and Naruto walking down a street in Kumo.*
Bee: So Kurama felt it too? Why not you?
Naruto: I’ve had a lot on my mind, but now that I’m closer, I feel it too.
Bee: Yeah, I’ve been feeling it for around a week now.
Naruto: Why do you think it started all of a sudden?
Bee: I don’t know. I’ve wanted to go check it out, but that’s hard for me to do. I can’t flash in and out like you.
Naruto: Do you think anyone knows about it.
Bee: If they don’t yet, they soon will.
*Naruto looks up into the sky.*
Naruto: There’s a lot going on right now. Keep in touch.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-24-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-24-2012), lionwajih (04-26-2012)
Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #570
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Naruto flashes out and back to Konoha. He walks into the main gate and walks down the street running into Kakashi and Gai.*
Kakashi: Yo… Naruto.
*Naruto turns and looks at Kakashi.*
Kakashi: I heard you and a group of people did some training yesterday.
Naruto smirking: Yeah.
Kakashi: So how is she handling it?
Naruto: Well, she’s still standing if that’s what you’re asking. And she’s definitely improved.
Kakashi: How so?
Naruto: Yesterday she was only able to take out two of my clones. Today she took out three, and I stopped the training after lunch.
Kakashi: How come?
Naruto: I thought it would be nice for her to rest. You know tomorrow is the wedding, and then we have our mission coming up.
Kakashi: So you and Hinata are going to be there?
Kakashi: Good. I think that will mean a lot to both Sakura and Sasuke.
*Scene switches to Naruto and Hinata’s apartment. Naruto just walks through the door. Hinata is in the bathroom, playing some pop music loudly, singing along. Naruto grins and sneaks up on Hinata. He sees Hinata in a towel wrapped around her body, fixing her hair.*
Naruto: What’s going on?
Hinata jumps as Naruto scared her: Holy shit! When did you walk in, Honey?
Naruto: Just now. What’s going on?
Hinata thinking: He didn’t say anything about me calling him honey! He’s starting to warm up to…
Naruto: And please stop calling me honey.
Hinata thinking: Dammit!
Hinata: Well, since tomorrow is Sakura’s wedding, we’re having a girls’ night out.
Naruto: Girls’ night out?
Hinata: Yeah; me, Sakura, Tenten, Ino, Shizune, Lady Tsunade, and Kurenai-sensei.
Naruto thinking: Oh you are going to get so drunk off your ass. I hope Kiba is nowhere around you tonight.
Hinata: You and Sasuke should go out and do something. Raikage-sama and Bee are supposed to be coming tomorrow for the wedding. I even think Gaara is coming, too. Lady Tsunade said that even the Tsuchikage and Mizukage might show up.
*Naruto goes wide-eyed.*
Naruto: Got any idea how they’re getting here? I mean those are all long trips.
Hinata: Tsunade said something about getting Genma and the guys to flash all of them here.
Naruto: Oh, ok. Have a great night.
*Naruto walks up to her, kisses her on the cheek, and then flashes out.*
Hinata: You’d better not get into trouble yourself. What am I saying? He’s not a drinker.
*Scene switches to Sakura’s parents’ house. Sakura is shown pushing Sasuke out of the door.*
Sasuke: At least let me get a change of clothes.
Sakura: Here!
*Sakura throws out a bag of clothes to Sasuke.*
Sasuke in thought: My own fiancée throwing me out for the night.
*Naruto flashes in right next to Sasuke.*
Naruto: Ready for some fun?
*Naruto grabs Sasuke’s shoulder and flashes out. The scene switches to Kumo, with Naruto and Sasuke flashing in right next to Bee as he is eating. Naruto quickly grabs Bee’s shoulder and flashes out. The chopsticks that Bee was using hit the floor. Scene switches to the room with Gedo Mazo. Naruto, Sasuke, and Bee all flash in right in front of the statue.*
Bee: What the Hell?! I was eating man.
*Bee looks up at the Gedo.*
Bee: So it is here.
Naruto: Yeah. And tomorrow, I’m betting after Sasuke and Sakura’s wedding, there is going to be a summit meeting about this.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Naruto: Did you or Sakura invite the Mizukage or Tsuchikage to your wedding?
Sasuke: No. We only invited Raikage-sama and Bee-sama. Wait, they’re coming, too?
Naruto: Yeah, that’s what Hinata told me.
Sasuke: So you probably heard her blabbing about tonight… and she went off into who all was coming.
Naruto: You got it.
Gyuuki to Bee: They’re in there.
Bee: Gyuuki says that the rest of them are in there.
Kurama to Naruto: I can feel them too.
Naruto: Kurama backs that.
Sasuke: So what do we do?
*Bee enters full Gyuuki mode while Naruto enters Kurama senju mode. Both attack the statue, crumbling, causing a huge explosion of chakra. Scene switches to sensor shinobi in Iwa, Kumo, Kiri, Suna, and Konoha. All are up in a rise over the sense of the chakra. Each kage is notified. Scene shows Tsunade.*
Tsunade: Summon Genma and his team now! And find Naruto.
*Scene switches back to the room, showing the remaining bijuu standing before Bee, Naruto, and Sasuke.*
Son Goku: Are we finally free?
Shukaku: It seems so.
Choumei looking down at Naruto: Is that you Naruto?
Kokuou: And is that you Gyuuki?
*Scene switches to a black openness, showing all the bijuu gathering with each other as Naruto and Bee look on. Scene changes back to reality.*
Bee: I need to get back. They’re probably looking for me.
Sasuke: Us, too.
Saiken: And what about us?
Naruto: Do any of you know where the Land of the Whirlpools is?
Matabi: Yes, we all do.
Naruto: Go there. I’ll meet you there in a couple of days. Can you make it there Bee?
Bee: Probably with the rush that will be headed this way, yeah.
Naruto: Alright. It’s good to see you guys again.
*Scene switches back to Konoha, with Sasuke and Naruto walking down a street.*
Sasuke: So how long do you plan to keep quiet about this?
Naruto: I don’t know, but I imagine our mission is going to be changed now.
Sasuke: What makes you say that?
Naruto: Kiba is back now, but I’m sure Tsunade-sama will put him elsewhere, and will probably do the same with Shikamaru.
Sasuke: You’ve got a point there… You know, I actually feel bad for Bee.
Naruto: How come? Because Ei-sama is probably nagging him out right now.
*A fodder shinobi runs up to Sasuke and Naruto.*
Fodder: Sasuke-sama, Naruto-sama, Lady Tsunade requests your presence in her office.
*Scene switches to Hokage’s office with only Tsunade, Sasuke, and Naruto in it.*
Tsunade: I was pulled out of that bar because our sensor group had a freaking cow. I’m canceling your mission.
Sasuke: What’s going on Lady Tsunade?
Tsunade sighs: You’re going to find out sooner or later… The Gedo Mazo has been found. I’m pulling all of our shinobi back to Konoha. We believe that the huge energy release is somehow related to the Gedo Mazo. Not to mention, we now have a lead on the location of Yamato.
*Naruto looks at the ground.*
Sasuke: Not to…
Naruto: So does this mean that Sakura and Sasuke’s wedding has been postponed.
*Tsunade crossing her legs sitting at her desk.*
Tsunade: No. I want you to *looking at Naruto* go find and retrieve Sai, Ino, and Choji. They are the furthest away. They were on strict orders not to return until I sent a messenger for them.
Sasuke: What about me?
Tsunade: You’re to go with Naruto and make sure he doesn’t go off on some rescue mission.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-26-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-24-2012), lionwajih (04-25-2012), Pritha (04-24-2012), Vishnu (04-26-2012)