Shaman King Flowers 1 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 04-29-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Shaman King Flowers 1

http://mangastream.com/read/shaman_k...ers/27241038/1

The first chapter to the direct sequel of Shaman King. The story revolves around Yoh and Anna's son Hanna. He has also inherited the spirit of Amidamaru. Pretty good first chapter. Can't wait to see Rei and the rest of the original gang in their adult forms. Tamao seems to have also changed a bit personality wise, she's a lot tougher than in her shy childhood days.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (04-29-2012), That1CheezyGuy (04-29-2012), Tmoore (04-30-2012)

Old 04-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Shaman King Flowers 1

Awesome its finally out been really looking forward for this series, I thought it would continue off from the end chapter of Shaman King (( Cant remember the series name )) But basically Hana meets Anna the Third and the chapter ends with them about to duel.

But was a good read especially loved the artwork were you seen Hao and the Five Warriors looked awesome.

I hope Hana gets a better medium though the wooden sword doesnt look cool at all, worked for Ryu but I was surprised he didnt have that Sword Yoh used or the samurai sword too. Also I hope his Oversoul becomes more sword like wasnt really fond on the Halbred.

This is a link to the series Im talking about

http://www.mangareader.net/819-35935...chapter-1.html
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Last edited by Buck09; 04-29-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Awesome its finally out been really looking forward for this series, I thought it would continue off from the end chapter of Shaman King (( Cant remember the series name )) But basically Hana meets Anna the Third and the chapter ends with them about to duel.

But was a good read especially loved the artwork were you seen Hao and the Five Warriors looked awesome.

I hope Hana gets a better medium though the wooden sword doesnt look cool at all, worked for Ryu but I was surprised he didnt have that Sword Yoh used or the samurai sword too. Also I hope his Oversoul becomes more sword like wasnt really fond on the Halbred.

This is a link to the series Im talking about

http://www.mangareader.net/819-35935...chapter-1.html
Is this the one shot for SKF? Looks interesting. Gonna have to read it when I get more time.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Is this the one shot for SKF? Looks interesting. Gonna have to read it when I get more time.
Im guessing so I was under the impression it was the first chapter for this series you posted :P

But quite glad it isnt not that there is anything wrong with it just wouldnt mind seeing it from the start.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

Moar i want moar