585 predictions/spoilers - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #16
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 585 predictions/spoilers

conintued... (damn i wrote a long one!)

Sasuke stands there panting, sweat running down his brow. On the floor behind him directly behind his feet a small patch of the ground begins to shimmer as if it was a puddle.
Suddenly Orochimaru shoots out of it completely unhurt. He wraps one arm around Sasuke’s neck getting him in a headlock and with the other point a kunai directly at Sasuke’s eye, barely a millimetre away from touching his eyeball.

Sasuke:?!!!
Orochimaru: Kukuku Sasuke kun, did you really expect me to believe that you with your skills missed with those kunai at such close range.
Sasuke: ….
Orochimaru: With my sage mode I could sense the amount of power that was still there in those flames, I knew you were planning something with those and the rest was easy to figure out and counter.

Orochimaru moves his head closer and licks the side of Sasuke’s face making him grimace in disgust.

Orochimaru: though I have to say anyone without my sage abilities and my abilities to escape such difficult situations would have perished there and then.

Orochimaru raises his head and bites down into Sasuke’s neck and lets him go. Sasuke cries out in pain and drops to his knees. You see blood trickling out of the two holes on Sasuke’s neck and suddenly the cursed seal re-forms around the marks.

Orochimaru: You were as sharp as ever Sasuke kun, I do not have the strength yet to take over your body now. Kabuto has used up too much on creating his army and fighting you and I shall not risk losing to those eyes again. So you shall be my puppet once more until I come back to claim you kukuku.

Orochimaru slowly phases back down into the ground licking his lips with an evil grin on his face.

Orochimaru: Look after that body Sasuke kun we shall meet again, one day kukuku

Orochimaru finally vanishes into the ground leaving Sasuke collapsed on his hands on knees bowed in defeat.

End.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-01-2012), DRAGONBPY (04-30-2012), Human Rasengan (04-30-2012), ivhturp2 (04-30-2012), J-man123 (04-30-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-01-2012), royalmage (04-30-2012), Vishnu (04-30-2012)

Old 04-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #17
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Humility check for Sasuke. Love it
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-01-2012), woody_3162 (04-30-2012)
Old 04-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #18
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jericho Prediction

585: “No more”

“multi shadow clone jutsu!”

There are 3 clones of Naruto standing with the original.

Naruto, {You can talk to my clones just like you talk to me right? So I should be able to talk to them as well.}

Kurama, {yeah so, if it works what is it your trying to do?}

Naruto, {watch.} “you guys know what to do, go !”

They all three nod yes, then RS mode activates and they disperse.

Tobdara, “whatever you just did, doesn’t matter, oh and whoover is facing Mdara Uchiha, is also facing, Hashirama Senju!!”

Kakashi, “Madara, Hashirama Senju? What are you on about?”

Naruto is looking with a serious face at Tobdara.

Tobdara, “It seems Kabuto experimented on that Edo Tensei, his cells were combined with the 1st Hokage. The jutsu and abilities of the 2 most powerful Shinobi under the Sage of Six Paths, combined into one. HE is unstoppable now, EMS and RG, no ninja today could hope to stop him!”

Naruto, “we will see.”

Naruto(clone) in RS dashing across the field, {I got it, I am almost there!}

Naruto(2nd clone), {I am already at my destination, ha ha I am the fastest!}

Naruto (3rd clone), {no you went the shortest distanc, I am where I am supposed to be too!}

Kurama, {shut up and do as you were told! We don’t have time for this!}

All clones, {okay, sorry.}

We see al the clones arriving somewhere, as they do, the RS mode ends, they are all in base mode.

We see Naruto and the rest attacking Tobi and the statue.

They are dodging and striking.

When suddenly Tobi is grabbed from behind causing him to be surprised.

Tobi, “what? How?”

Naruto in RS mode using his chakra arms to hold Tobi, “chakra grabs chakra, even if we can’t touch you your chakra is still there!”

Bee, “well mutha fucka you was listening, then you caught him like you fishing.”

Kakashi, “impressive, Naruto.”

Gai, “no release your control over the dead! Let then rest in peace.”

Tobi, “I only controlled the ones that were here with me, none of the others, that would be Orochimaru’s student.”

Kakashi, “Kabuto, where is he?”

Naruto, “it doesn’t matter, I already have that under control! Itachi Uchiha is probably there now, putting a beating on him!”

Gai, “what? Who?!”

Bee, “you heard bowl head, we partnered up with the dead.”

Kakashi, “Naruto, take his mask off, I want to see what someone that is no one looks like.”

Scene switches to the Kages, being over powered but still trying to keep up.

Gaara is on sand above fending off clones but they are using growing roots to chase him.

A is breaking free from roots and using his lightning aura, but his legs are wrapped. Clones are pounding him as well.

Tsunade is knocking clones around and taking attacks from others.

Mei is fairing pretty well, she has two trapped but 3 are coming from behind.

Oonki is using rock slab to block while he tries to charge up dust element technique. But his arms are grabbed.
Madara, “it seems you are not doing as well when the odds are turned. I will finish you off now. Then on to find the rest, of my clan!”

Tsunade, {he doesn’t know? That means he had nothing got do with Itachi and the Uchiha massacre.} “they are all dead, except one.”

Edo-Madara(turns his back on the Kages), “Senju are not accustomed to lying, is this a new trait?”

Tsunade, “check my chakra flow, I am not lying.”

Edo-Madara, “No need, I am going to kill you all now, then find out for myself!”

“no, your not.”

Naruto is standing in RS mode looking at his back, behind him we see all the Kages free and the clones completely rooted to the ground and covered with leaves and butterflies.

As Edo-Madara turns Naruto is right in his face, “there is one Uchiha alive, my brother, Sasuke!!”

Madara steps back, “you again, another clone? Meeting the real you will be interesting. You are an Uzumaki, not an Uchiha, this Sasuke is not your brother.”

Naruto, “He is my brother in every way that it counts, I will never abandon him, but right now he is on the same side your on. Because of that I will stop him from hurting people, just like you!”

Edo-Madara, “how do you think you will manga that?”

Naruto, “I already have.”

Edo-Madara’s limbs have become roots planted into the ground with small branches coming from his body near the 1st face.

Edo-Madara, “get away from me…Shinra Tensei!”

Naruto is behind him putting his hands around his eyes, “no more!!”

The branches grow fast towards his hands forms a blinding by wrapping around Edo- Madara eyes and mouth.

Suddenly, “Naruto!”

Gaara is throwing a kunai with a sealing tag as Naruto moves a Sand pyramid forms right as the Kunai lands buried ring deep , the tag seals the pyramid and Edo-Madara inside.

Naruto, “sorry I stepped in, but I was actually on the way to ask Gaara a question, but when I heard this Madara was part 1st Hokage I figured I would have the same effect on him as the imposters.”

Gaara he asks Gaara a question as he answers him where only he can answer.

Clone pops out.

Scene back to Naruto and company.

Naruto, “Where is Sasuke?”

Tobdara, “I don’t know.”

Zetsu raises up, “he speaks the truth, Sasuke is somewhere on the battlefield, he has killed my other half, I assure you he is not on our side, or yours.”

We see Sasuke eyes as they look at Itachi face off against Kabuto.

When suddenly, a flash of light appears.

Sasuke, “Naruto.”

Next, “Team 7”
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-01-2012), Human Rasengan (05-07-2012), ivhturp2 (05-01-2012), J-man123 (04-30-2012), jekyl_hyde (05-01-2012), Narut0360 (04-30-2012), royalmage (04-30-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (05-01-2012), thegodfather2450 (05-01-2012), Vishnu (04-30-2012), woody_3162 (05-01-2012)
Old 04-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #19
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool as hell.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #20
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Small problem with your fanfic, jericho. Kabuto didn't give madara hashirama's cells with Edo Tensei. Madara had already incorporated hashirama's DNA into himself before he died, hence his awakening the Rinnegan prior to his death.

Last edited by kael03; 05-01-2012 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #21
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Woody and J_Uz, excellent f-ing predictions man! J_Uz, you fight scene look like its gonna be ridiculous in that "Team 7". When can we expect that?

And Woody, your twist was definitely Vishnu-esq. I gotta read more of that. If Kishi doesn't give us some direction with the next release besides freakn back story you may have to go straight up Fan Fiction with it.

Great job you two!
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-01-2012), Vishnu (05-01-2012), woody_3162 (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #22
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Rikudo, are you engineering more excellence on this previous prediction?
Old 05-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #23
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

continuation later today......
Old 05-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #24
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Jericho Prediction

586: “Team 7”

We see Sasuke’s eyes glaring at Naruto’s focused vision, in RS mode.

Itachi, “I told you I would handle the Edo Tensei, what brings you here?”

He points at Sasuke, “:you also said you would him up to me, didn’t you? I sensed him so I wanted to see what he has become before I faced him myself.”

Itachi looks back at Sasuke as he has not flinched or taken his eyes off Naruto sense he appeared.

Naruto continues, “ It is just a coincidence you are here too.”

Kabuto smiles, “this will be fun to watch.”

He jumps backward as if no longer interested in attacking.

Itachi, “you are still through Kabuto, his arrival does not prevent the Izanami from ending this fight between us.”

Kabuto points and Itachi looks at Sasuke.

Sasuke, “You! Ameterasu!”

Naruto(clone), “not the Mangekyo jutsus! Sasuke!”

He appears else where in a flash. Sasuke is surprised at this.

Sasuke, “you are fast but it doesn’t matter, I am more powerful than you especially just a clone!”

Scene switches to Naruto and Kakashi face to face, “Sensei, Sasuke is fighting me right now, they aren’t too far from here. Kabuto, Itachi are there as well.”

Kakashi, “you can communicate with your clones before they disperse?”
{Naruto. Why you still call me Sensei I have no idea.}

Naruto(clone) arrives at a location, “finally here, now. Where is it?”

Scene switches.

Naruto, “I don’t want to hurt you Sasuke, but for Konoha and everyone else, I will!”
Sasuke in Susan’oo throwing flame discs but missing, “you can try, but you won’t lay a finger on me!”

Naruto has a quick flashback to when he said he would lay a finger on his forehead.

He gets serious.

“shadow clone jutsu, I have been training Sasuke, I have been training to perfect a jutsu.

3 clones maneuver around Sasuke and his Susan’oo. They are all RS mode.

Kurama speaking to this Naruto, {your about to use what jutsu? You only have a portion of the originals power, but you still have access to the power you separated from me, don’t you?}

Naruto(clone), {yes, it won’t take much, I definitely don’t need to merge with you on this one, which us clones probably can’t do anyway.}

Sasuke just looks on, he has stopped attacking and pulls his sword out and released Susan’oo, “I don’t need that, to kill you.”

Naruto, “I have been working hard for years ever since you left, at first it was for Itachi, but by the time I actually got it to stable level he was already dead.”

Itachi glances over at them, he is still keeping an eye on Kabuto.

Kabuto, “I wonder what it is.”

Naruto, “now that I have reached my current level, It is perfected. For you, or actually for any Uchiha!”

Kurama, {you idiot, why didn’t you use it against Madara? Wait because he is immortal now, wouldn’t matter I guess.}

Sasuke, “whatever!” {no way he is that powerful, but still. This is Naruto!}

He runs towards him with speed from part I Chunin exams.

Naruto, {Lee’s speed I haven’t forgotten.} “now!”

All the clones start FTG movements around Sasuke, striking him before he can even defend himself, when.

Naruto is right in front of him, “raseng…..”

Sasuke, “no you don’t…”

We see a dark place, Naruto is strapped to a huge slab of rock, Sasuke is standing with his arms folded and sword sheathed.

“Tsukuyomi, the most powerful Genjutsu, and you walked right into it. Where is this new jutsu of yours now?1 ha ha ha!”

Naruto smiles.

From behind Sasuke a voice, “Genjutgan!”

Naruto has a big rasengan in his hand it is orange with blue swirls of chakra surrounding it. It hits Sasuke so hard he flies and crashes into a huge wall with the Uzumaki symbol.

Naruto on the slab disappears as well as the slab.

Naruto, “ you probably wondering how I did it. Well I was taught a lot of things over the years and they eventually started applying to each other. The final thing was chakra grabs chakra.”

Sasuke picking himself up, “what are you talking about?”
He charges towards him.

Naruto has two clones in Sage mode using a, “rasenshuriken!”

It cause Sasuke to scream in pain and collapse.

Naruto( good thing I didn‘t go all out.), “You have to use some of your own chakra to create this world, you also alter my chakra to as well. But the thing is, this is my mind, not yours. I used my chakra to over power yours and take control of this world, I have way more chakra than you and all those lessons in chakra control then that big tug of ware I had with Kurama, well it paid off.”

Sasuke tries to attack by throwing his sword charged with lightning, but a cage appears with the Uzumaki symbol on it as well.

The sword lands behind Naruto after he dodges easily.

Naruto, “now you can end Tsukuyomi and free your self from this but..”

Sasuke disappears as does the Genjutsu.

We see Sasuke beaten with his sword stuck in the ground way out of his reach and his cloths torn.
Itachi, “I am impressed, Naruto.”

Kabuto, “what was that jutsu?!”

Naruto, only one clone, is in Sage mode, “I see, even though your hurt pretty bad, it worked.”

He helps Sasuke up, “What was that you did to me?”

Naruto, “I was distracting you. When we were in that world, my other clones were fighting you, and sub doing you. Kind a dirty I know , but if your gonna use Genjutsu I have to do something, right? Also I pulled out the hatred in your chakra, I separated it form your main chakra.”

Sasuke, “what? How? Where did you put it? Is that why I feel so different?”

Naruto, “yes but I am afraid you have a lot inside you, it is strong, too strong for me to deal with alone, it is your anger and hatred, you have to defeat it yourself.”

Sasuke, “I suppose. But do you know about the elders and what they made Itachi do don’t you?”

Naruto nods his head as he puts Sasuke’s arm across his shoulder, “yes, and as my brother we will get answers together.”

Itachi, “no, I have the correct information for you both.”

Kabuto, is laying on the ground in agony, “what is happening?!”

Itachi, “Izanami”

Suddenly another flash appears, it is another clone of Naruto this time he has.

Sasuke, “Sak-ku-ra?”

She is in Naruto’s arms as he is in RS mode, with a scroll on his back.

Next, “Reunion”

The truth and the end to Edo Tensei.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (05-07-2012), ivhturp2 (05-02-2012), J-man123 (05-01-2012), jekyl_hyde (05-02-2012), Narutologist (05-01-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), thegodfather2450 (05-02-2012), Vishnu (05-01-2012), woody_3162 (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #25
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

I have to say man...it was awesome. It's been a long time since i've read a prediction this good.Mine was based more on Kabuto's feelings and philosophy...yours it's based on action. And it's better! Please make the next one too. I will also work on the third one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-01-2012), woody_3162 (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #26
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Nice one Jericho. I always thought about Naruto separating Sasuke from his hatred. Now thanks to you I can imagine it more clearly. Thumbs up
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #27
KiddJutsu
Sannin

J_Uz, I don't even need to go on about how damn good that predict is. It's simple, throw this storyline in Fan Fiction and get that "Reunion" chap out ASAP like Vishnu said sir.
Just ridiculously good man.
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2012, 11:24 PM   #28
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

check the fan fiction section it is ready!!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #29
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Woody - back in epic fashion bro. Can't wait for the continuation.

J_Uz - paid you full compliments in the Fan Fiction. We must have more of that gumbo you got cooking.

Excellent stuff guys...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
thegodfather2450 (05-07-2012), woody_3162 (05-04-2012)
Old 05-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #30
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't control my hardon when I read these predictions! Keep it up!
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevinyu For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-03-2012), Vishnu (05-03-2012), woody_3162 (05-04-2012)