Avatar: The Legend of Korra Episode 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 05-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Avatar: The Legend of Korra Episode 5

http://www.animedreaming.tv/avatar-t...rra-episode-5/

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (05-05-2012), xxMESTxx (05-05-2012)

Old 05-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Avatar: The Legend of Korra Episode 5

It was a pretty predictable eps as far as the romance stuff goes. I feel for Bolin, he didn't deserve to get played like that. The highlight was the introduction of the white falls wolves or w/e they are called. I find it funny that the ref didn't penalize them when they were being rough enough to send people to the emergency room.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I find it funny that the ref didn't penalize them when they were being rough enough to send people to the emergency room.
QFT.

I just hope they're just trying to get us up to speed on the advancements of the avatar world. Things feel a little rushed at this point.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Bolin made this episode. Like mest said, this series has been rushed so far. It was nice to see them slow it down a bit with humor from Bolin. But next week is the finals. I'm wondering how long this series will be.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

They could really do a lot with this show though. It just kind of seems like the love triangle thing could have waited until like season 2. It seems Amon and his army were also introduced early too. I just don't want to see them try to stretch the same crap out for the rest of the show, as long as they keep introducing new stuff it should be fine.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I liked the kiss between mako n korra. fuck yeah...
Old 05-07-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Amon might just be this season only, and a new enemy gets introduced next season.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #8
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Pabu is clearly the star of the episode. Lazing around all episode, but always there for his bro Bolin when needed. lol XD
Old 05-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #9
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
Amon might just be this season only, and a new enemy gets introduced next season.
Don't think so. I believe we'll c one of his generals or someone else also dangerous like Amon to handle things while Korra completes her training b4 confronting Amon. After all he did say he was gonna take his time to destroy her...
Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 PM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I've never liked the whole "main female character get the good looking guy shtick". I agree with OG though, Pabu all the way!

Other than that, I wonder if more having more Air benders would the whole pro bending exists? They could easily push everyone off the arena.

Plot wise, it was ok. Not impressed with the new pro bending elite group. We'll see how it goes.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
OG (05-11-2012)
Old 05-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Absolutely love this series so far, can't wait for the match up between the fire ferrets and those snob assholes.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #12
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

besides benders, id like to see more animals lol and possibly moar flying bisons