One Piece 666 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-09-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
One Piece 666

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/666 for non-US

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/666 for US.

Okama don't die indeed!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-09-2012), Buck09 (05-09-2012), Spiegel (05-09-2012)

Old 05-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One Piece 666

Bon Chan Lives !!!!!!!!!!

Im actually curious now, on last weeks front page we saw the previous Wardern with some serious injuires, I cant remember was it the prisoners or the BB pirates who done that to him ? But how cool would it be if Bon Chan done that to him haha.

The brothers were quite interesting to be honest, I really liked how Oda took the whole nobody ever has seen a yeti and used it to describe just how good these guys are at hiding.

I cant wait to see what happens with Franky / Nami, I mean from the looks of it there is a chance CC going to try and dismantle Franky's body to get control of the Laser technology.

Just me or does anyone think that Law and Luffy team up might soon ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
sherryfaty
Academy Student

sherryfaty is an unknown quantity at this point

great chapter for One Piece 666

Last edited by sherryfaty; 05-09-2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: typing error
sherryfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I don't know if the dialogue and flashback between Caesar and Law debunked the possibility of his crew being held captive, the dialogue was a bit off in it's transitions for me.

Overall it was a decent chapter. The brothers were cool, Caesar got his hands on Frank/Nami ( it should lead to some funny moments later ) and Law is going somewhere mysterious.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Now that I reread, Monet has two characteristics that only now really popped up. First, her Dr Insano glasses amuse me considering all the "sciency" stuff going on in this arc and also she's the only inhabitant that changed appearance without needing it, so it could mean she's a Zoan DF user.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

That is quite likely. She was normal in the flashback so she might be a Zoan.

The giants are pretty fast. They evaded Luffy and vanished from his watch completely, pretty impressive and understandable since this is the NW after all. Law knowing Joker could be promising, what kind of game is playing here ?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #7
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Calling it, Monet could be a potential SH crew mate.

Good chapter. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that even though the Yeti brothers said they killed Zoro and the rest I'm sure they are faking it for a reason we aren't aware off yet.

The way Brownbeard died was pretty hardcore. Ceaser gets more twisted every chapter.

Lol'd at Chopper getting emotional over Nami mocking Franky's laser.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #8
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Bon-chan for Nakama ? Always thought that would happen if he was still alive.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

BB isn't dead, shit Bon clay isn't dead.

I wish he died, it would have more impact.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Just can't kill anyone in this manga, huh? Oh well.

CHAPTER OF THE DEVIL!! (sorry)

Interesting, the motives of Law just get murkier. Why is he there and what happened to his crew? I almost wonder if the Yeti brothers who are shooting everyone were part of the Heart Pirates, who've been transformed by Cesaer and Law into beasts/monsters. Perhaps he sacrificed them as part of the deal to stay on the island, for whatever reason. Would really add to the sinister edge Oda is giving Law.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-09-2012), Numinous (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #11
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
BB isn't dead, shit Bon clay isn't dead.

I wish he died, it would have more impact.
Yeah I agree, it would have more impact but then again he might be relevant for future events.

Edit: Act, Brownbeard died in this chapter lol but ok not really relevant character. I wish Oda killed more characters in One Piece but One Piece is only around halfway so still many oppurtunities.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....

Last edited by uzumakinagato; 05-09-2012 at 10:56 AM.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #12
Numinous

In other news, Chopper is doing a part-time job in Bleach.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ronnie_10 (05-10-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
lol i thought the very same thing lol
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #14
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Edit: Act, Brownbeard died in this chapter lol but ok not really relevant character. I wish Oda killed more characters in One Piece but One Piece is only around halfway so still many oppurtunities.
Oh, I know. Whitebeard died, though he was more myth to this manga than a character. Ace died to drive plot - that was a pretty good one. Bon Chan was also an excellent plot death - recurring character that went from villain to friend to sacrifice for the greater good... and now we're told he isn't dead. Just... enh.

Oh, and I meant to add, my suspicions about the Yeti Bros being ex-Heart Pirates is based solely on the unwillingness to show their faces at this point. Feels like a reveal is coming.

Also, what are people's thoughts on Zoro, Nami/Sanji and Brooke being reported "dead"? False reports or just overconfidence?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Also, what are people's thoughts on Zoro, Nami/Sanji and Brooke being reported "dead"? False reports or just overconfidence?
These guys seem competent, I'm leaning towards a false report. Your theory is also interesting, but I got the feeling that Law's crew is not involved in this from the dialogue.

It seems Law is working alone, potentially there could be a team up with the SHs since he told them he too had something he needed to retrieve. I don't think Brown beard is dead, I will believe it when I see it.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-09-2012 at 12:37 PM.