jekyl_hyde's Thread of Bullshit - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #1
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
jekyl_hyde's Thread of Bullshit

My point.

Don't like gay marriage? Don't have one
Don't like drugs? Don't do them
Don't like sex? Don't have it
Don't like your rights being taken away? QUIT TAKING EVERYBODY ELSES.

Everybody is free to believe what they want, but here it's pretty much you're a christian or you're looked down upon. It bugs me how much religion of all things effected peoples decision on this amendmant. Church and State ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SEPERATE.

Unfortunately Neo, we're surrounded by morons.

Edit: Apacolyps too, I feel your pain haha.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 05-10-2012 at 02:51 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (05-10-2012), NeoKakarott023 (05-10-2012), Senkradlol (05-10-2012)

Old 05-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

I wish the issue was proposed back in 2008 and the wording messed people up. I am sure if people actually took a few minutes to research the results may have turned out differently. I don't believe a state that Obama took would turn out over 60% for the amendment. It continues to shock me. I will not move or hate my state...just rubs me the wrong way when i look at people. I am not out to take away liberal freedom. What you do is what you do and I respect that. We want to separate church and state and we continue to live on as a religious society based off hypocritical bullsnit. tisk it is really a shame....equality is the justice America is defined by...We boast on being the For all come all country. As soon as you show a slight bit of difference you are thrown out for all to see.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Crazy bible talk which promotes incest & pimping out your children to strange men shouldn't have the right to dictate what is & isn't immoral.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 05-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

^ Yet, that's the world we live in. People have seriously disgusted me the past few weeks. Personally, I've lost what little hope I had in humanity. It's one thing to believe in the bible and use it as somewhat of a moral road map. When you try to start dictating things based on any religion, you're FUCKING CRAZY! As I've said before I don't believe in any of it, and have yet to see a reason to. So who the fuck are you to dictate my life based on something I consider Fiction?

Sadly we'll see more and more of this. We'll continue to hand our rights away, a little at a time.

/rant

OT: I wouldn't hold my breath for Izanami. If Itachi truly did cast it on Sasuke, I'm guessing we won't know exactly what he did, until it becomes relevant.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 05-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

You can take a look at modern religious factions to get a better idea on just how absurd the whole idea actually is. Take Jediism, Scientology, Mormonism, & Rastafarian as examples. One is based on a movie franchise, another a science fiction novel, the rantings of a man who by his own admission considered himself insane & suffered from hallucinations, & a movement that was founded after Haile Selassie went to Jamaica & it rained after a long drought. Old school religions where basically founded under the same concepts whether it be from children stories passed down through generations(Jediism/Scientology), created to control people(Scientology/Mormonism), or used to explain an event that previously couldn't be explained do to a lack of information/technology(Almost every religion in existence).

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (05-10-2012)
Old 05-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Its a shame that Christians try to fight the homosexual cause and say they are followers of Christ.. Christ only spoken words are listed in the new testament and he not even once spoke for or agianst homosexuality.. with him being the son og God and all it would make sence for him to weigh in on the matter seeing that it would be such a wedge issue but nope not one word..
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The argument of homosexuality is generally supposed to be more about sex for the sake of Lust rather than procreation. Since a gay or lesbian couple can't conceive without outside help the every act of what they're doing is considered lust & therefore immoral. It's the same reason why things like incest, forced marriage, a gang bang done by a deceased or infertile husbands brothers, prostitution, rape, as well as pedophilia can be justified if given the right circumstances.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

THe big problemb comes with the idea that it's a lifestyle choice.. a person can't controll what they are attracted to no more than they can decide allergies or what types of food they like . if boobs make you moist then ther's nothign that a penis is gonna do for you.

The allusion that it's a choice is the problemb.. once it's learned it's a natural way of a person then things may change but until thats understood then nothign is gonna happen.

PS did Izanami activate or no??
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 05-10-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The choice if you will lies in the idea that it's ok to have such urges so long as you don't choose to act on them. Choosing to act on those urges is what is considered immoral. What is the big cosmic joke in all of this is the idea of a creator giving us these urges & the freewill to act on them while also creating a set of rules where it'll punish you for doing what it created you to do. The whole idea of a creator filled with so much vanity & rage could sit there expecting your love & devotion while threatening to condemn you to an eternity of suffering if you chose not to is rather hilarious. The creator is simply a twisted puppet master who throws a shit fit when it doesn't get it's way.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Its a shame that Christians try to fight the homosexual cause and say they are followers of Christ.. Christ only spoken words are listed in the new testament and he not even once spoke for or agianst homosexuality.. with him being the son og God and all it would make sence for him to weigh in on the matter seeing that it would be such a wedge issue but nope not one word..
let me clarify this for you a little hr.

many fundamentalist Christians believe that Christ's words do cover the scope of homosexuality (at least homosexual marriages). the Bible (and Jesus) has referred to the church as his bride, with Jesus being the groom. these two terms alone signify the sex/gender relationship in a marriage. it is also stated that Jesus was meant to fulfill the law (the OT for those of you who are ignorant to the biblical teachings). the only sexual act mentioned in the ten commandments is coveting (loosely) and adultery. but there are references given to two communites/city-states (Sodom and Gomorrah) where homosexuality was practiced rampantly. the Bible states that God smote these two locations. even history doesn't dispute that the places were destroyed (by natural causes according to historians).

personally, I think gay marriage is wrong. I also think that our country should leave marriage where it was intended to be, in the context of religion. look throughout history. marriage is a concept of most religions, not of government, excluding arranged marriages between royalty and noble families. I have a wife. we have a marriage license, which I have no idea where it is. we got married due to our religious beliefs, not so we could file our taxes a certain way (also, for those who think there is a difference under filing married jointly rather that individuals under a household with a head of household, there is no difference now).
Old 05-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #11
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The choice if you will lies in the idea that it's ok to have such urges so long as you don't choose to act on them. Choosing to act on those urges is what is considered immoral. What is the big cosmic joke in all of this is the idea of a creator giving us these urges & the freewill to act on them while also creating a set of rules where it'll punish you for doing what it created you to do. The whole idea of a creator filled with so much vanity & rage could sit there expecting your love & devotion while threatening to condemn you to an eternity of suffering if you chose not to is rather hilarious. The creator is simply a twisted puppet master who throws a shit fit when it doesn't get it's way.
honestly, you won't understand how asinine your comment is until you have children. I have a daughter who is less than 2 yrs. of age.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement & has been such since it's creation & has little to do with actual love. In regards to gay marriage it's a human rights issue same as interracial marriage which is still fought against in the United States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
honestly, you won't understand how asinine your comment is until you have children. I have a daughter who is less than 2 yrs. of age.
& you would condemn your daughter to an eternity of torture if she didn't obey your every command? Explain to me how I made an asinine comment.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #13
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement & has been such since it's creation & has little to do with actual love. In regards to gay marriage it's a human rights issue same as interracial marriage which is still fought against in the United States.
in which state is interracial marriage against the law (or not recognized)?

just curious...
Old 05-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #14
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
& you would condemn your daughter to an eternity of torture if she didn't obey your every command? Explain to me how I made an asinine comment.
this all revolves around freewill.

for example, my daughter has a fascination with our stove/oven. she likes to pat/bang on the oven door, especially when it is on. every time my wife or myself open the door to get out, say a pizza, she runs to the door, wanting to touch what is inside.

enter the dilemma. do I restrain my daughter, preventing her from burning herself? or do I let her burn herself, gaining the knowledge not to touch things that are hot?

do I let her have complete free will, so that she can make choices and consequently some mistakes and learn from them and gather experience and knowledge, or do I keep her in a cocoon, restricting the free will, but keeping her safe... and ignorant.

by the way, we haven't let her touch it yet. my wife has said she would kill me if I let her touch a hot pan or the burner/rack on the inside of the oven.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
in which state is interracial marriage against the law (or not recognized)?

just curious...
It's only been 46 years since Mississippi legalized interracial marriage. There is to this day a movement in Mississippi attempting to ban interracial marriage. In fact in 2011 46 percent of likely GOP primary voters openly admitted that interracial marriage should be illegal, while only 40 percent said they think it should be allowed. Another 14 percent said they were unsure. So yes it is still fought against to this day.

Quote:
this all revolves around freewill.

for example, my daughter has a fascination with our stove/oven. she likes to pat/bang on the oven door, especially when it is on. every time my wife or myself open the door to get out, say a pizza, she runs to the door, wanting to touch what is inside.

enter the dilemma. do I restrain my daughter, preventing her from burning herself? or do I let her burn herself, gaining the knowledge not to touch things that are hot?

do I let her have complete free will, so that she can make choices and consequently some mistakes and learn from them and gather experience and knowledge, or do I keep her in a cocoon, restricting the free will, but keeping her safe... and ignorant.

by the way, we haven't let her touch it yet. my wife has said she would kill me if I let her touch a hot pan or the burner/rack on the inside of the oven.
You can show her the process of cooking meat in front of her & explain the concept of heat. Explain that if you touch extremely hot things like your stove this could happen to her flesh & that it would be extremely painful. Compare it to an injury she's had in the past while explaining it'll be worse. Then if she still chooses to touch the hot stove she should learn the lesson through personal experience & hopefully won't touch it again. Sheltering a child could potentially harm them in the long run.

How exactly does this relate to things like gay sex(lust), idolizing mickey mouse(false idol), eating a piece of cake(gluttony), relaxing on a beach(sloth), wanting a new toy(greed), or wanting to have a bike like the kid next door(envy) exactly when these things won't necessarily cause harm to another? All of these things are considered sinful/immoral btw.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Closed Thread