jekyl_hyde's Thread of Bullshit - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #16
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It's only been 46 years since Mississippi legalized interracial marriage. There is to this day a movement in Mississippi attempting to ban interracial marriage. In fact in 2011 46 percent of likely GOP primary voters openly admitted that interracial marriage should be illegal, while only 40 percent said they think it should be allowed. Another 14 percent said they were unsure. So yes it is still fought against to this day.
that's kinda funny, because I've been to two interracial marriages (white man/black woman and black man/asian woman) and have seen Gov. Haley Barbour there. the head GOP man himself.

say what you will about Barbour (name one single faultless politician and I'll show you some ocean-front property in arizona), but that's a bunch of bull. Why don't you look up the census info on the state of MS. per capita, it has the most interracial marriages.

also, don't believe those polls you see, any of them. especially when you see the population of the poll is only .1% of the population of the area that is being judged by in that poll.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FdzGGxnKLY

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 05-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #18
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
provide a better source that isn't politically influenced, or better yet, a show that has not political ties what-so-ever.

good luck with that.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
provide a better source that isn't politically influenced, or better yet, a show that has not political ties what-so-ever.

good luck with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNVOsXAPJ8A

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 05-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #20
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

really, that's what you come back with. more liberal stuff. i'll give you credit, at least these guys are more "trustworthy" than cnn or msnbc.

i never said barbour was perfect. like i said, name one politician who has a clean slate, and i've got some ocean-front property in arizona for you.

but for what it's worth, barbour has dealt with minorities in a positive manner. hell, like bush, he at one point and time had the most minorities serving on his board than past democratic govs in MS.

when it comes to politics, you're dealing with crooks. you just have to determine which crook you're willing to work with.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #21
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Damn, JH no need to triple and double post shit's kind of annoying. There's an edit button for a reason.

I'm also curious how having a kid makes you anymore knowledgeable on the topic? I agreed with what veng said, that you called asinine. Oh tell me wise one, how did you become so enlightened?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 05-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #22
Vengeance
Death Scythe

So you're telling me that the "Council of Conservative Citizens"(White Citizens Council) which Barbour is known to associate with isn't a white supremacist organization with a political ideology which advocates white nationalism & white separatism? Now who's being ignorant?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #23
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

@ veng
most 3 year olds do not understand the concept of cooking. that's why your example will not work. like i said, if you were a parent, and understood and comprehended how the mind of a toddler works, you would understand exactly what i'm saying.

i could give two rats' asses about the ccc. it's a f'ed up group. i'll give you that. i was never talking about the group. i think it's ridiculous how feeble minds will blindly follow any politician now-a-days believing said politician is some saviour, i.e. most of america's youth with obama.

half of the guy's campaign promises were unconstitutional. just like with barbour, there's some good and some bad. same for obama. you want to drag out the skeletons of barbour's closet, but you neglect the one's in obama's.

me personally, i didn't vote for obama. and i honestly believe that if voters were required to take a civics test, there's a strong possibility that obama wouldn't have won. hell, john mccain may have not won the republican nomination at that. i am glad though, that obama did win, just for the fact, that we now have had our first... non-white president (he's the product of an interracial marriage after all). with that said though, i think that those who voted for obama because of the "black" factor are just as racist as those who didn't vote for him for the very same reason.

@mest
ditto.

unless either of you are parents or are placed in the position to care for a person having dominion over said person, you will never fully understand the concept of free will. because only in that position, are you able to allow another to have free will, or restrict said person's will.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 05-10-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #24
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Not to sound INSENSITIVE but if gay people wanna get married then lose half of what they own.....by all means. They can pay marriage taxex and penalties, then pay way to much for weddings and divorce lawyers. Can we please open a thread in debate or chit chat section, you've scared all the people away that wanted to talk about this chapter.. thanks

Last edited by SirBenoit; 05-10-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #25
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
@ veng
most 3 year olds do not understand the concept of cooking. that's why your example will not work. like i said, if you were a parent, and understood and comprehended how the mind of a toddler works, you would understand exactly what i'm saying.

@mest
ditto.

unless either of you are parents or are placed in the position to care for a person having dominion over said person, you will never fully understand the concept of free will. because only in that position, are you able to allow another to have free will, or restrict said person's will.
That's why you teach them the concept of cooking. The human brain takes in information allot quicker in the earlier years of life. You're simply underestimating the intelligence potential of your 3 year old.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #26
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

@sir benoit

can you please move our posts then?

@veng
you're clueless. have you tried to teach a toddler to talk? how about write? what about potty training. go sit in the back of the classroom and pay attention to the teacher in school. you're definitely proving you lack any parental skills or understanding of parenting what-so-ever.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 05-10-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
you're clueless. have you tried to teach a toddler to talk?
Yes. Also by 3 years old your child should already be able to speak.
Quote:
how about write?
Yes
Quote:
what about potty training.
No
Quote:
go sit in the back of the classroom and pay attention to the teacher in school.
Is that your grand parenting advice? No wonder you seem to lack a fundamental understanding on how the mind of a child works.
Quote:
you're definitely proving you lack any parental skills or understanding of parenting what-so-ever.
Based on what exactly? By telling you to actually teach your child about life rather than shelter them from it? Also why don't you respond to the other points I made. Why are you souly focusing on this one while making the inaccurate assumption that I don't know a thing about children?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 06:50 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (05-11-2012)
Old 05-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #28
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Parenting 101

i have a one year old and go to church and have no problem with gay marriage.. I've always thought that it wasnt my job to judge people and restrict free will. If you believe in god and believe that he believes its wrong then let him judge later. I hate that people say that the only people against gay marriage is only white republicans (christians). Im sure there alot of people that are against this besides them, what about other religions or races or age groups.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (05-11-2012), Mal (05-10-2012)
Old 05-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #29
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
i could give two rats' asses about the ccc. it's a f'ed up group. i'll give you that. i was never talking about the group. i think it's ridiculous how feeble minds will blindly follow any politician now-a-days believing said politician is some saviour, i.e. most of america's youth with obama.
What does Obama have to do with anything I just said? So you acknowledge that such groups still exist in the US then & that they are against things like interracial marriage?

Quote:
half of the guy's campaign promises were unconstitutional. just like with barbour, there's some good and some bad. same for obama. you want to drag out the skeletons of barbour's closet, but you neglect the one's in obama's.
You brought up Barbour in the first place. Also who says I'm advocating for Obama? This was supposed to be a conversation about Gay marriage & how there are organizations in the US that proactively fight against it as well as things relating to segregation & interracial marriage.

Quote:
me personally, i didn't vote for obama. and i honestly believe that if voters were required to take a civics test, there's a strong possibility that obama wouldn't have won. hell, john mccain may have not won the republican nomination at that. i am glad though, that obama did win, just for the fact, that we now have had our first... non-white president (he's the product of an interracial marriage after all). with that said though, i think that those who voted for obama because of the "black" factor are just as racist as those who didn't vote for him for the very same reason.
I never asked who you voted for nor do I care. Also this conversation isn't about Obama stay on topic please.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 07:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (05-11-2012)
Old 05-10-2012, 07:02 PM   #30
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Re: Parenting 101

because you're proving you don't.

first and foremost, you're proving you don't pay attention.
i never said my daughter was 3. she's not even 2.

if a toddler is able to understand and comprehend the concept of preparing food alone (not cooking) that child would be labeled a prodigy. i'm not disagreeing with your statement about a child's brain learning the most in the "toddler years".

what i am saying is that you are showing you have no concept of having dominion over another human being, which is exactly what parenthood is.

that child relies on you for everything. food, water, shelter, comfort, education,... everything. that child must learn things. guess what... by the age of two, most children have suffered some form of burning or applied pressure (fingers smashed in doors) to an appendage. some kids, unfortunately, have had some broken bones at this point.

pain is experience. pain is understanding. pain is comprehension. pain is all of these. my daughter has smashed her fingers only once, in her bedroom door (she use to close the doors on the hinged side). she hasn't since that time she smashed her fingers (she learned from that experience, understood the pain, and comprehended that in order to close the door and not feel that pain, she needs to close it on the knobbed side).

your sense of parenting comes from a book, which often is written by a person/psycologist/phsychiatrist who has no or very little parenting experience. which by the way, are often very liberal based.

all of this goes back to free will, and your snide remarks about a creator who allows free will.

as a parent, do you shelter your child and keep them safe and ignorant? or do you let them live, make mistakes, and learn from them?

unless you have a child or person who is dependent upon you for the life and livelihood, don't even bother answering that question.
Closed Thread