jekyl_hyde's Thread of Bullshit - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Parenting 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
because you're proving you don't.

first and foremost, you're proving you don't pay attention.
i never said my daughter was 3. she's not even 2.
You said & I quote "most 3 year olds do not understand the concept of cooking.".

So me using a 3 year old as a reference is fine since you're the one who brought up that age.

Quote:
if a toddler is able to understand and comprehend the concept of preparing food alone (not cooking) that child would be labeled a prodigy. i'm not disagreeing with your statement about a child's brain learning the most in the "toddler years".
Food is an easy concept for any child to understand. From the moment they're born they seek nourishment. If a baby doesn't understand the concept of I feel bad when I don't eat then that child will most likely starve.

Quote:
what i am saying is that you are showing you have no concept of having dominion over another human being, which is exactly what parenthood is.
Based on what?

Quote:
that child relies on you for everything. food, water, shelter, comfort, education,... everything.
& when that baby needs something like say food it would normally cry to get your attention correct? This shows that the baby understands that it is hungry & needs nourishment so it can feel better.

Quote:
that child must learn things. guess what... by the age of two, most children have suffered some form of burning or applied pressure (fingers smashed in doors) to an appendage. some kids, unfortunately, have had some broken bones at this point.
& they learn from that painful experience.

Quote:
pain is experience. pain is understanding. pain is comprehension. pain is all of these.
So why are you against the experience of pain? It's something every human being will eventually go through.

Quote:
my daughter has smashed her fingers only once, in her bedroom door (she use to close the doors on the hinged side). she hasn't since that time she smashed her fingers (she learned from that experience, understood the pain, and comprehended that in order to close the door and not feel that pain, she needs to close it on the knobbed side).
Which is my point she learned from her past mistake. You sheltering a child deprives them from fundamental learning experiences.

Quote:
your sense of parenting comes from a book, which often is written by a person/psycologist/phsychiatrist who has no or very little parenting experience. which by the way, are often very liberal based.
You're basing this on what exactly? You don't know a thing about me.

Quote:
all of this goes back to free will, and your snide remarks about a creator who allows free will.
Like I said before...

"How exactly does this relate to things like gay sex(lust), idolizing mickey mouse(false idol), eating a piece of cake(gluttony), relaxing on a beach(sloth), wanting a new toy(greed), or wanting to have a bike like the kid next door(envy) exactly when these things won't necessarily cause harm to another? All of these things are considered sinful/immoral btw."

Quote:
as a parent, do you shelter your child and keep them safe and ignorant? or do you let them live, make mistakes, and learn from them?
You let them live & learn while also teaching/guiding them throughout life.

Quote:
unless you have a child or person who is dependent upon you for the life and livelihood, don't even bother answering that question.
What makes you think I don't?

I have a question for you since you're dodging most of my comments about god.

At what age should you teach a child about human anatomy & the proper word for penis & vagina?

PS: Since your baby is what 1 years old(?) you actually don't have the slightest clue on what actual parenting is if that's all you're going on.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-10-2012 at 07:25 PM.