Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 47 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2012, 04:10 AM   #691
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

That was...unnecessary? I didn't do shit to start this one. All I did was comment on the fact that he was breaking a rule by triple posting (my post was innocent enough, saying there was an edit button for a reason). I was helping the new guy out and he went off on a swear tinged tangent for no reason at all. So, I decided to return the favor.

Now, for you, YOU know better. You know damn well we don't do this often. His response was WAAAAY out of line for the post he was responding to. You also know I don't troll around every naruto thread "bashing on people". I correct their mistakes (case in point: J_U's mistake with the Mangekyo abilities in the 585 thread). Dipshits like KYF and HR deserve everything they get because they don't learn/don't listen to reason/logic.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (05-13-2012), Vishnu (05-13-2012), xxMESTxx (05-13-2012)


Old 05-13-2012, 04:22 AM   #692
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
wow! do you fags do this to everyone who is new to this forum??.....you fuckin geeks...what do you gang up on ppl in forums because you've been a pussy your whole life?

kael your the fucking worst bro....you troll around naruto related threads all the time bashing anything to do with it....... that alone makes you an idiot.....
Aaaand...who are you again? You signed up to this forum only to involve in arguments? Because i haven't saw you posting something actually reasonable since you're here. It's clearly that you have some kind of grudge against Kael, but do this somewhere else. The fanfic thread it's not the place to display your childhood frustrations, which obviously are centered around your personal fear of being a pussy. Maybe your manhood died, i dunno and i don't care.But honestly,get the fuck out whinny bitch.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 05-13-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (05-13-2012), Wolverine (05-13-2012), xxMESTxx (05-13-2012)
Old 05-13-2012, 04:38 AM   #693
KiddJutsu
Sannin
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 245
Thanks: 468
Thanked 195 Times in 141 Posts
KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Wow, dudes go hard on this sh*t don't they. Never heard Vishnu go off like that about anything. And apparently there are longtime beefs that I didn't know about either. Peeps, creative content and ideas seems to be the necessary extent of these posts. And wow, I didn't know the posts go so hard. When I responded I thought I violated something but just didn't give a damn. It seems it's more the norm even with the calmer folk like Vishnu. Lol it's not a game. Glad I picked up on that quickly.
__________________
Two fingas like a playa!!

Last edited by KiddJutsu; 05-13-2012 at 04:41 AM.
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:03 PM   #694
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

I've deleted my previous posts and I'll delete this one as soon as this whole mess gets resolved. I advise others to do the same to let continue the purpose of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Numinous - far as I can tell you jumped in as a fellow writer with the other guys to make the point that its alot of pressure when people read you're stuff and start requesting more or it? Stressing them out by begging, not really.
Yes, really. Amateur writers are the most paranoid species you can have, always worrying if it's good enough and if it's not been done to death before, always editing some scene until one loses count just to make sure it's the best possible. Sometimes we even try too hard for our own good, I know that because I go read my early drafts of my pet manga and, oh boy, in retrospective it sounds desperate to look good.

You can imagine the stress anyone that cares about his/her writings and even more when posting and awaiting comments. Bar ignoring it, the worst you can do is adding nothing to the comments but "oh it's good, moar" or "lol it sucks, gtfo" type of comments. Anyone can figure out why the latter is bad, but the first is bad because writers always have the eerie feeling they fucked up somewhere. Always, no matter how hard they tried to give their best, there's always that thought that either it could've been better or something might seem alright but the readers won't like it. By not telling them what works and what doesn't, you're denying the right of the writer to grow.

Yes, some of your posts do say what you liked in specific, but they never say what you didn't nor they say why you liked it. Even things that need a little tinkering to be better should be commented on. By being positive all the time without any profoundity to the comments makes the writer think the praise he's getting is null and, when he decides for a bigger project, he might be mocked for being over his head. Unless the writer is some egotistical airhead, s/he never feels good with all-positive comments.
Quote:
And you said nobody enjoys a yes-man, when if I was doing the exact opposite you'd be talking about that too. You my friend are too wrapped up.
Balance, KiddJutsu, is all about balance. Don't be so positive all the time nor bother the writers every single time you want to read more. This is my advice to you: ask for more only once a week and, if they post more than a chapter in that week and you want to post, be sure that you give a positive comment paired negative but constructive comment, rinse and repeat for every positive comment you want to make. That way, the writers will rest more assured they're doing it right and they can improve on their flaws.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (05-13-2012)
Old 05-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #695
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

You keep stressing that this is your first time on a forum. I highly doubt that if you are indeed 27, on top of the fact that you keep stressing this is your first time on a forum. Most people would state that once and leave it be. Even if your primary interest is in sports, there are forums that are dedicated to sports.

As for your claim that the triple post caused some of us to "lose it", you would be wrong. The only one that lost it was you with your response to me that was taken way out of line. I said there was an edit button, I didn't give you a massive critique that generally translates to "you're an idiot" like I have to other people.

My initial post was stating it was against the rules and, as num had pointed out, almost half of your posts since you joined have been "ZOMG WUR MAH FAN FICS?!?!?", which is what those 3 posts essentially were. It's annoying to those of us that don't read the fics, as well as those that write them.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #696
Narut0360
Genin
 
Narut0360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 221
Thanks: 533
Thanked 296 Times in 105 Posts
Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Continuation from page 37


Quote:
Naruto Fan Fic Chronicles -The Road

The scene starts out in the Hokages office where Kakashi stands before Shikaku and Shikamaru.

Kakashi- Shikaku are you sure Shikamaru is ready for this?

Shikaku looks over a Shikamaru closes his eye and smiles

Shikaku- Absolutely… he has become as or maybe even smarter than myself, he is the perfect person to be your advisor on this mission, and I think I’m better off here planning and strategizing from Kohona’s home front, I will get all the preparations ready for you return.

Kakashi looks over at Shikamaru nods towards him

Kakashi- then get ready Shikamaru We must be ready to move out tomorrow.

Shikamaru – Yes, Hokage

Shikaku and Shikamaru turn and leave the room…you see them walking side by side down the hall at a very slow pace Shikamaru has his hands behind his head.

Shikamaru- Dad, are you sure I’m ready?

Shikaku- Shikamaru the question is, do you think you are ready, because if not I will take your place and try to help Naruto to the best of MY ability, because HE would and has done that and a lot more for us.

Shikamaru hands fall to his side and is lazy walk becomes a determined stride but stops and goes back towards the Hokage’s office … the scene zooms in on Shikaku’s face which has a big smile…

Shikaku {whispers}- yeah son, you are ready…

The Scene fades out and cuts to the Next Day…

Kakashi and Shikamaru are seen walking together towards the gate


Kakashi- is everyone ready?

Shikamaru- Yes, Hokage

Kakashi- please stop calling me Hokage, I never have got used to that

Shikamaru- hehe yes Hok…

Kakashi tilts his head and glares at Shikamaru

Shikamaru- Yes, Kakashi sensei

Kakashi- So how are they doing?

Shikamaru- they are excited…

The scene cuts to the gate and shows four peoples backs all looking at Kakashi and Shikamaru

?????- HELL YEAH we are excited!!!!…

The scene zooms around and focuses on the faces of the four individuals
The scene does a four panel split screens revealing the four to be Sakura, Sai, Hinata and Sasuke.


Kakashi{smiles}- Good….. So Shikamaru did you tell them what they will be doing on this mission

Shikamaru- No...

Kakashi- perfect then let me. Myself and Shikamaru handpicked you four for this mission, because you are the best at what you do and that all of us here will do anything for Naruto.

Shikamaru, Sai, Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke all nod their heads in agreement.

Kakashi- Sai you have the task of passing info, notes and plans back to Konoha with your ninja art, we can also travel to the summit all the quicker with your art.

Sai nods his head in agreement

Sai- yes Hokage

Kakashi- Sakura I chose you because beside Tsunade you are the best healer in the land and the alliance will need your input on what is needed for the possible battle ahead.

Sakura- Gotcha, Hokage

Kakashi- Hinata you are going to be my eyes, and will have a joint mission with Sasuke.

Hinata- OK Hokage

Kakashi- and you Sasuke, well Shikamaru thought we should bring you along

Kakashi looks at Shikamaru

Kakashi- what is it you said, oh that’s right … he will fight harder than anyone for Naruto because he owes him one, but you and Hinata will protect Naruto at this Summit.

Sasuke- Done!!

Shikamaru- but who knows if that’s even necessary at this point.

Kakashi{smiles}- True, but it must be done to protect the future Hokage…

Everyone Smiles

Kakashi- Lets Go Naruto’s Return Team!!!! And please STOP CALLING ME HOKAGE

The scene show everyone jump on one of Sai’s ink Eagles and fly off into the Horizen… the scene fades white and cuts to a wooded area and is zoomed in on someone’s feet walking….. buts then cuts to a split screen of 20 pairs of eyes… looking on at the person walking
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-15-2012), ivhturp2 (05-13-2012), J-man123 (05-13-2012), jekyl_hyde (05-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-13-2012), KiddJutsu (05-13-2012), royalmage (05-14-2012), Wolverine (05-13-2012)
Old 05-13-2012, 02:43 PM   #697
KiddJutsu
Sannin
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 245
Thanks: 468
Thanked 195 Times in 141 Posts
KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You keep stressing that this is your first time on a forum. I highly doubt that if you are indeed 27, on top of the fact that you keep stressing this is your first time on a forum. Most people would state that once and leave it be. Even if your primary interest is in sports, there are forums that are dedicated to sports.

As for your claim that the triple post caused some of us to "lose it", you would be wrong. The only one that lost it was you with your response to me that was taken way out of line. I said there was an edit button, I didn't give you a massive critique that generally translates to "you're an idiot" like I have to other people.

My initial post was stating it was against the rules and, as num had pointed out, almost half of your posts since you joined have been "ZOMG WUR MAH FAN FICS?!?!?", which is what those 3 posts essentially were. It's annoying to those of us that don't read the fics, as well as those that write them.
Frankly, it doesn't matter if you believe that I'm a rookie or not because you don't know me. I thought this was over with yet here you are. I don't and have never done forums until this one. I do "for pay" fantasy football leagues and bet games. So this is my first walk in the forum world. It just seemed out of place that you correct me unless you run the joint. Regardless, I'm more up on the madness now that is the Naruto Manga forum. Sports is talked about verbally face to face for me, so I don't need the chats or forums. I digest information on games to pick players for my leagues and bet on the games. So yes, I probably overreacted to you calling me out for a triple post & being "annoyingly" positive to amateur writers like @Numinous said. Regardless, I have a limited presence here to read & give props when due. Hopefully this ends that.

Naruto360 - welcome back bro. Nice pickup on the story.....
__________________
Two fingas like a playa!!
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (05-13-2012)
Old 05-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #698
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Can we please put an end to this ridiculous babble? Its obstructing the flow of the fanfiction thread and its really not funny anymore.

And before someone flies off the seat of their pants, this is not a personal statement directed at individuals, but a collective plead to assert finality towards the redundancy of this debate.
__________________

Last edited by Wolverine; 05-13-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (05-13-2012)
Old 05-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #699
Narut0360
Genin
 
Narut0360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 221
Thanks: 533
Thanked 296 Times in 105 Posts
Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

The Continuation

Quote:
Naruto Fan Fic Chronicles – The Power of a Name


It begins with us still following the mans feet who is walking

???- Boss man are we going to see some action today?

???- Bro you know we always do

???- well you never know boss could…

???- what could I do?

The scene cuts to the man’s back.
The man is wearing a black cloak that has orange flames. He also has a Giagantic scroll where two frogs the size of Fukasaku and shima sit. On the left is a white frog with black and gold eyes and on his right is a black frog with white and gold eyes.


Makura{the Black frog}- you …Know exactly what i..i….Nevermind

Koudo{the White frog}- Sorry about bro today

Naruto- don’t worry about it, its been fun having you guys around these past five years, I was hesitant at first but Geezer sage was right again.

Naruto pauses suddenly but then continues to move forward

Naruto- we don’t have time for this, we are going to be late as it is.

Koudo and Makura- what is it boss?

Naruto- Makura it looks like you will be getting to see action soon enough, so watch my back you guys.

Koudo and Makura- Roger That Boss Man.

Scene cuts to the wooded canopy above where we see 20 ninja come falling down from above to surround Naruto… Naruto calmly stops and looks around.

Naruto- so are you trying to make a name for yourself ?...

Naruto notices their headband protectors say Sound

Naruto{nods his head in disapproval} - Oh so you’re here for revenge then?

Sound Ninja- Revenge? No we want your money and that scroll you have there.

Naruto- Oh, then we must be on our way.

Naruto starts walking towards the enemy

Sound Ninja- Stop!!! Are you stupid or something WE will Kill You!!!

Makura- HA Ha ha, Kill Boss Man no way, who is stupid now

Koudo- I must agree with my brother, how stupid can 20 ninja be not to know who you are attacking especially this man.

Sound Ninja- we are not stupid we know exactly who you are!

Makura- and Yet you do not run away

Naruto- shhh Makura…

Sound Ninja- why would we run from ONE Leaf shinobi who is so stupid that he has two little frogs speak for him…Besides there are 20 of us and only 3 of you..

Koudo- well boss they are stupid, they should fear any leaf shinobi and yet they don’t… and they still don’t know who you are

Makura- Please boss can I tell them your name, I want to see them shit themselves

Naruto shakes his head as to say No but suddenly freezes with anger with what came out of the sound ninjas mouth next

Sound ninja- Screw your name, screw whoever you are!! All we needed to know was you were from Kohona’s Hidden Leaf Village… Because every sound ninja knows that every ninja there are all WEAK!!

Nartuto violently turns and glares at the man

The Sound ninja steps back shocked

Naruto{shouts}- Makura, Koudo…JUMP!!!!

Scene cuts to Makura and Koudo Jumping up into the air
Scene cuts back to them landing on Naruto’s Scroll where he has already began walking towards the summit


The panel zooms out to see all but the one sound ninja that made the comment is knocked unconscious

Sound Ninja- Who… are You. WHAT… i.i.is..your Na..Name?

The panel zooms to Makura and Koudo who are on Naruto’s Scroll staring at the man. But Naruto Keeps walking forward

Koudo- Boss man goes by many names

Makura- The 1000 Man Army, The Toad Sage Kid

Koudo- The Child of The Prophecy

The sound ninja is seen shaking terribly

Naruto – but in Konoha I’m just known as…

Naruto disappears and reappears face to face with the sound ninja

Naruto- Naruto Uzumaki….But if you ever speak ill of Konoha in front of me again the last thing you will ever see is Kurama’s face..

Sound Ninja- This can not be true... you are the one, who is master of the 9 tailed beast? YOU LIE!!!

Naruto looks at Koudo and Makura who both nod their heads, Naruto then stares Directly into the Sound ninjas eyes and smiles

Naruto- HeHeHe NO Kurama is part of my Family!!

With that Naruto steps back and goes full Kurama mode where Kurama gives a Evil smile and gargantuan roar in the direction of the sound ninja which pushes him 100 feet. Before the sound ninja starts to fall backwards and pass out

Sound Ninja- I…Thought…you…were…Just…A…MYTH… a man…of…legend

Scene cut to a zoomed out panel of Naruto walking through the 20 unconscious bodies on the ground.

Makura – See Boss we did nothing again, you always say we will see some action but this always happens instead.

Koudo- well technically brother we did see some action but just was not a part of it.

Naruto- Sorry guys I just got carried away again.

Koudo- Don’t be Boss, Bro is being a whiny baby today

Makura- No I’m not

Naruto- hey I totally thought of a name for the two of you

Makura & Koudo- What Boss?!

Naruto – The Ying and Yang Brothers: Guardians of the Prophecy

The scene slowly fades away

Koudo- I like the Ying and Yang Brothers but not so sure about the rest

Makura- Yeah and how can we guard something when we never get the chance to fight

Naruto- Never mind ….

End

Last edited by Narut0360; 05-14-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (05-14-2012), J-man123 (05-14-2012), jekyl_hyde (05-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-13-2012), KiddJutsu (05-13-2012), Pritha (05-14-2012), royalmage (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #700
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That was...unnecessary? I didn't do shit to start this one. All I did was comment on the fact that he was breaking a rule by triple posting (my post was innocent enough, saying there was an edit button for a reason). I was helping the new guy out and he went off on a swear tinged tangent for no reason at all. So, I decided to return the favor.

Now, for you, YOU know better. You know damn well we don't do this often. His response was WAAAAY out of line for the post he was responding to. You also know I don't troll around every naruto thread "bashing on people". I correct their mistakes (case in point: J_U's mistake with the Mangekyo abilities in the 585 thread). Dipshits like KYF and HR deserve everything they get because they don't learn/don't listen to reason/logic.
Only responding to this to give you a great big fuck you .. there was no reason to bring me into your argument you wanna make a point fine but you shoudl be smart enough to make it stand alone without involving anyone else

To the writers here.. it's good that you put your writings on here for all of us to enjoy and just so you knwo it's greatly appreciated .. the fan-fics and predictions keep us going when the manga is missing or lack luster.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 05-14-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (05-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #701
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin
 
IXI ANIMO IXI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 81
Thanks: 237
Thanked 50 Times in 31 Posts
IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Aaaand...who are you again? You signed up to this forum only to involve in arguments? Because i haven't saw you posting something actually reasonable since you're here. It's clearly that you have some kind of grudge against Kael, but do this somewhere else. The fanfic thread it's not the place to display your childhood frustrations, which obviously are centered around your personal fear of being a pussy. Maybe your manhood died, i dunno and i don't care.But honestly,get the fuck out whinny bitch.
you are correct, i don't contribute much....i read tso's,numinous's and all the others predictions for the last 3+ yrs on other websites (with others taking credit for them)....once i found their true source, i became a member for the sole purpose of giving props to the person who actually deserves it

so i'm sorry if my post count doesn't fucking satisfy you

and yea i don't care for kael one bit.........would like to give him a beating in
real life

i have witnessed this same shit from him and the guys in his little clik that all thank each others posts over and over too many times......that shit makes me wanna puke

they gang up on people all the time

i wouldn't have entered this discussion if had stayed between kael and kidd.....like it should have

also let me ask you this......instead of going out of his way to be a prick could kael have not said "what up kidd, welcome to fandom, nice to have new members.......but you may want to edit your previous post instead of double posting.....that could get you infracted"

the answer to that rhetorical question is yes, he could have and the whole thing would have been avoided
__________________
IXI ANIMO IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IXI ANIMO IXI For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (05-15-2012), KiddJutsu (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #702
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

awesome read Narut0360.

i liked the addition of the new frog brothers. just curious what happened to the gama brothers (kichi and tatsu).

really like how you have kakashi as the hokage. don't change that one bit.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-14-2012), Narut0360 (05-15-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #703
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
and yea i don't care for kael one bit.........would like to give him a beating in
real life
Onoez! Internet tough guy!

Quote:
i have witnessed this same shit from him and the guys in his little clik that all thank each others posts over and over too many times......that shit makes me wanna puke
There's an easy solution to your stomach issues. Either take some medicine, or just leave the forum. No one is forcing you to log in here.

Quote:
they gang up on people all the time
lolwut? No, we don't. The only time we act like this is in the presence of utter stupidity. Kidd's response to my initial post was stupid, even you have to agree to that.

Quote:
also let me ask you this......instead of going out of his way to be a prick could kael have not said "what up kidd, welcome to fandom, nice to have new members.......but you may want to edit your previous post instead of double posting.....that could get you infracted"

the answer to that rhetorical question is yes, he could have and the whole thing would have been avoided
Hmm, if by saying "There's an edit button for a reason" garnered a response filled with vulgarity because I was "critiquing his critique", what the hell kind of response do you figure I would've gotten from a post that had bigger words?

Last edited by kael03; 05-14-2012 at 02:45 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-14-2012), Vishnu (05-15-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #704
Mini-Rasenshuriken
Sage
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: washington
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Mini-Rasenshuriken is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Ive been reading these fan fiction for a while as a guest now but its time to post a comment..Can u guys just make a dam argument thread and do this shit there you are fucking the fan fiction thread up..anyways epic read naruto360,J H and vishnu cant wait for more.
Mini-Rasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mini-Rasenshuriken For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (05-15-2012), Narut0360 (05-15-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #705
KiddJutsu
Sannin
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 245
Thanks: 468
Thanked 195 Times in 141 Posts
KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Couldn't agree more brotha! No need for any further of that here. Reading good Fan Fiction is fundamental.
__________________
Two fingas like a playa!!
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.