Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 50 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #736
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Much Appreciated J_H
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #737
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
Tell me did you mind having to go to that website and look at the Manga? because i really did not want to go into detail if i could use Kishi's work instead of mine.
Nope, that worked just fine. Seems like the appropriate way to do a flashback. I'm very eager to see how the hell the group runs up again a Edo version of the Sage. Naruto I assume has many tricks up his sleeve after living/training in the Land of Whirlpools. And love the humor of the young sage toads too. They fit Naruto perfectly.

And J_H, your up in the batting order. Lol
Looking fwd to more of your story N-360....
Old 05-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #738
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Clash
*Scene opens with Susanoo walking up to the main gates of Iwagakure. Villagers are rushing to close the gates trying to protect themselves.*
Susanoo: Idiotic fools. Feel the wrath of the most powerful god!
*Susanoo raises both arms, with palms toward the sky, bringing forth a violent storm. Lightning is seen striking several antennas in Iwagakure, while thunder strikes and shakes the ground. Scene switches to Akatsuchi and Kitsuchi.*
Kitsuchi: What the hell is going on?
Akatsuchi: I don’t know. I… I just know that I was told to hurry back here and warn you.
Kitsuchi puzzled: What do you mean told?
Akatsuchi: I… I am now the jinchuuriki of the yonbi.
Kitsuchi astonished: What?!?!?!?
Akatsuchi: None of that matters right now. We need to get as many villagers out of here as fast as we can.
Kitsuchi: Sound the alarm then. *looking at Akatsuchi* Can you buy us some time?
Akatsuchi: I’ll try.
*Akatsuchi rushes out of the office while Kitsuchi makes way to make sure the alarms are sounded. Scene switches to Susanoo standing before the main gates. He looks up at the gates.*
Susanoo: Benten said to have a little fun. So I’m going to have some fun.
*Susanoo punches the middle of the gate, splitting the two doors. The two giant stone doors shoot off of the hinges, knocking over several buildings.*
Susanoo: It’s time we took our strongholds back, bitches!
*Susanoo points towards the sky, then in a foul swoop, brings lightning down onto a villager running from him, striking the villager dead. Noticing several doors slam shut to numerous buildings, Susanoo begins to laugh. With a single punch from his left hand, three buidings are blown away by Susanoo’s wind attack. Screaming and yelling is heard throughout the village. Susanoo continues his stroll through the main street in Iwa. He walks upon an old man praying.*
Susanoo: Say… old timer, who ya praying to?
Old man trembling: To Lord Benten and Ryu. They will handle you.
*Susanoo picks up the old man by his face.*
Susanoo: You really don’t know what kind of bitch she is, do you?
*Susanoo crushes the old man’s skull, killing him.*
Susanoo screaming: Where are they? Where are your sages Iwagakure?
*Akatsuchi lands behind Susanoo as the sirens begin to scream throughout the village.*
Akatsuchi: I’m not a sage, but I am the new host of Son Goku.
Susanoo: So you’re the host of that pathetic monkey.
Son in thought: Why I oughta….
Son to Akatsuchi: We haven’t had time to train and combine our powers yet. So when you get to the point, I will take over. I will defend this village with our life if that is your wish.
Akatsuchi to Son: It is.
*Akatsuchi makes a few handsigns, then a rock golem spews from his mouth. The golem rushes towards Susanoo, swinging at him, knocking him into the wall of the Tsuchikage office. The golem charges again, this time grabbing Susanoo and throwing him out of the village. As Susanoo’s tumbling ends, he gets up wiping himself off. Akatsuchi and his golem walk towards Iwa.*
Susanoo: Guess this little twerp wants to play rough. So be it.
*A huge battle double-sided axe is formed in Susanoo’s hands. He runs towards the golem, swing the axe through the golem destroying it. He then swings at Akatsuchi, but Akatsuchi was able to roll out of the way at the last moment. All of sudden, Akatsuchi transforms into Son Goku. Son roars at Susanoo.*
Susanoo: So, you decided to come out and play… monkey.
*Scene switches to the koi pond with Amerterasu and Tsukuyomi watching the fight. Benten walks up behind the duo.*
Benten: How are things progressing?
Amerterasu: As you stated. But there has been one thing you didn’t account for. That monkey has chosen a host, and the host accepted.
Benten: Just a minor complication. Hachimon will take care of it.
Tsukuyomi: You sure this plan will work Benten?
Benten: Yes. Once we have two of the five great villages, the other three will not stand a chance. Then our fathers won’t have any help, making our venture all the more easy. Plus it’s fun… toying with the humans, wouldn’t you agree?
Amerterasu: I don’t care as long as I get my flame back.
Benten: And you will, once your brother has handled Raijin and the son of thunder. All three of you will get what you desire.
Amerterasu: You do realize once our brother has defeated our father, your father, and our uncles, no one will be able to stop him, not even us. Why are you so trusting of him?
*Benten walks over to Tsukuyomi, transforming into various women, accentuating her bosom, hips, and derriere.*
Benten: Because I know what it takes to keep any male pleased, whether he be a human, or a god. And I’m willing to do it, as well.
Tsukuyomi: Are you sure our brother has those types… of desires?
Benten: Don’t you?
*Tsukuyomi gulps.*
Benten: Amerterasu… cousin… It would serve you well to learn these methods. Right now I belong to Hachimon. But who’s to say *Benten begins to grope Tsukuyomi* that one of your brothers becomes my new *she licks his neck* mate.
Amerterasu: You are not accounting for Amatsu, the wielder of the only item we all fear.
*Benten bites Tsukuyomi on the neck as he begins to sweat and then walks over to Amerterasu.*
Benten: If you are threatened by me, you should be. If you don’t take them first, I will. And Amatsu is accounted for.
*Benten grabs Amerterasu and throws her towards Tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi catches Amerterasu.*
Benten: Do not doubt me cousin. And you *looking at Tsukuyomi* you know where to find me if you want to… finish.
*Benten disappears. Tsukuyomi just stares in the direction Benten was standing. Amerterasu begins to dust herself off.*
Amerterasu: To think that winch…
Tsukuyomi: She has a point sister. Unlike father and our uncles, this is our natural presence. And it has urges. Surely you’ve had them.
Amerterasu: Wha… Think about what you are saying.
Tsukuyomi: I’m saying I don’t want to see you hurt. And she will hurt you. Susanoo is already too powerful for the two of us combined. And he will succumb to her.
Amerterasu: What about you?
Tsukuyomi: I cannot lie. I crave that form. But I crave your’s as well. Even with your flame and my dimension, we’ll still be stepping stones for whoever takes it all in the end.
Amerterasu: What are you saying?
Tsukuyomi: I’m saying that I don’t want to be a puppet of Amatsu. And the only thing that can kill Amatsu is that damn spear, only when wielded by son or daughter of an element. One way or another, unless we pledge servitude to Susanoo or Hachimon, we will end up under Amatsu. I don’t want to see you like her.
Amerterasu: Fine. We will aid both for as long as possible.
*Amerterasu reaches up and kisses Tsukuyomi on his cheek.*
Amerterasu: And next time, don’t hide your feelings.
*Scene switches to Iwa, as half of the village has been destroyed by Son and Susanoo. Scene switches to an underground theatre, filled with Ryun followers. A priest is on the stage.*
Priest: Do not worry brethren. For our redemption is at hand. Lord Benten, along with Lord Ryuden will return and vanquish this foe. And finally, we will be cleansed of the allied scum!
*The crowd roars in approval.*
Priest: This all came about because our leaders supported a criminal. A criminal who is backed by that very god out there. Son of thunder my ass! It’s time we took back what is ours. It’s time for our freedom!
*The crowd roars in approval. Scene switches to a group of Iwa shinobi trying to save as many civilians as possible. Kurotsuchi is leading the group.*
Kurotsuchi: Once we’ve done this that will be it for evacuation. We’ve done what we could. We must go and find my father.
*Panel shows Susanoo grabbing Son’s hand and throwing him out of the village. Son is shown beaten up, with several bruises already. Susanoo once again has his axe, and has leapt to deliver a fatal blow. Just as he is about to land the blow, he is met by an open palm, hitting him square in the chest. Panel zooms out to show Izanagi.*
Izanagi: I will not let you kill him.
Susanoo: Come on now father. You know you can’t stop me.
*Susanoo grabs his axe and throws it at Izanagi. He forms a sword and chases after the axe swingin at Izanagi. Izanagi is able to dodge the axe but is struck by the sword in the shoulder. Susanoo is seen with a manical smile.*
Susanoo: Come on old man. Surely you’ve got more left in the tank than that.
*A figure rushes into the scene, hitting Susanoo with a shoulder tackle, sending Susanoo flying. Panel zooms out to show Hachimon. He pulls the sword out of Izanagi.*
Hachimon: You’ll die by my hands, not his uncle. Tell father I said hello.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (05-20-2012), KiddJutsu (05-19-2012), Narut0360 (05-19-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-20-2012)
Old 05-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #739
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Hachimon kicks Izanagi in the gut, sending him flying back into Son who is still lying on the ground. Hachimon begins to walk towards Susanoo.*
Hachimon: I’ve waited a long time for this cousin.
Susanoo: Aye. For now, let’s see who is the strongest.
Hachimon: Aye.
Susanoo: And make sure your bitch holds true to her word as well.
*Hachimon tosses Susanoo his sword and unsheathes his own sword. Both remain in their human forms. Susanoo releases an aura that is a dark purple color. He is then covered in plated armor of the color of the aura. His blond hair flows down to his shoulder out from underneath his helmet. Hachimon releases a red aura, that enshrouds him in samurai armor.*
Hachimon: It is time cousin!
Susanoo: It is!
*The two rush at each, clashing blades. As soon as the blades make contact, lightning strikes, thunder crashes, and an explosion of energy erupts from the two blades meeting, blowing everything within a mile radius away. Scene switches to Izanagi and Son.*
Izanagi: We must get you out of here.
Son: But what about the village.
Izanagi: Do not worry, all will be restored. And casualties were kept at a minimum. Your safety is the priority now.
Son: But what about the Tsuchikage?
Izanagi: He is alive, and will see another day. We must go.
*Izanagi touches Son and both disappear. Scene switches back to Hachimon and Susanoo as both are panting.*
Hachimon: You’ve gone soft Susanoo.
*Hachimon swings horizontally, with Susanoo parrying his attack, and countering with an upward strike. Hachimon side-steps the attack, and connects with a side kick to the rib area. Susanoo is knocked back a bit.*
Susanoo: You think I’ve gone soft?! Me!!!
*Susanoo punches the air, knocking Hachimon back with a gust of wind. With another punch, he sends a lightning bolt at Hachimon, which is deflected by his blade.*
Susanoo: I have the powers of your father! While you have none.
Hachimon smirking: But there is a reason why I am the god of war.
*Hachimon gets in a stance to through a spear, and from nothing a golden spear is formed, with Hachimon throwing it at Susanoo, striking him in his shoulder. Hachimon walks up to Susanoo.*
Hachimon: I don’t need my father’s powers to defeat the likes of you.
*Thunder claps as it begins to rain. Susanoo begins to laugh.*
Susanoo: It’s high time I showed you the power of the god of storms.
*Susanoo rolls over backwards on his shoulders into a stance. He raises both arms as lightning strikes while thunder crashes. The rain grows heavier, causing a slight fog on the battlefield. Susanoo does a series of punches into the air, sending lightning bolts at Hachimon. Each one connects, causing a moment’s paralysis to Hachimon. Susanoo subsequently grabs his sword, swing it horizontally, causing a trail of wind to strike Hachimon and slice his chest, causing the breastplate of his armor to split and fall off. Then with a double punch, Hachimon is blown away back into Iwagakure, crashing into the mountainside. Susanoo walks calmly towards Hachimon.*
Susanoo: Fuck the plan. This is too much fun. If I kill you, I kill you.
*Susanoo enters the village, walking towards Hachimon. Hachimon pulls himself from the mountainside panting.*
Hachimon: I’m not done yet, you weakling.
*Susanoo raises his hand to send a lightning strike towards Hachimon. Hachimon places his hands as if he were firing a bow and arrow. Suddenly an arrow strikes Susanoo’s hand in the palm, passing through Susanoo’s hand completely. Another arrow strikes Susanoo’s right shoulder, separating the shoulder joint. Hachimon charges at Susanoo wielding his blade. As he begins his swing, Susanoo changes into his original form. He now towers over Hachimon at 12’ with six arms. His blonde hair grows down his back into a braided ponytail. With his lowest left arm, he removes the arrow from his upper right shoulder. He kicks Hachimon in the face sending his flying into the ground.*
Susanoo: I grow tired of this quarrel.
*Hachimon pulls himself off of the ground.*
Hachimon: I had no idea you wanted to go authentic in this battle cousin. May the best god win.
*Hachimon changes into his original form. His hair grows down to his butt. His size increases to 14’. Hardened bone plates form around his body, forming armor.*
Hachimon: No one has seen this form since he was silenced.
Susanoo: Same here.
*The two run at each other, Hachimon swinging his blade which is now the size of his human form. Susanoo catches the hand, stopping the blow, punching Hachimon several times with his remaining hands. He finally places all of his remaining hands on Hachimon, blowing Hachimon away. Once Hachimon stops rolling on the ground, the panel zooms in to show small cuts on several of Hachimon’s bone plates. Hachimon rises to a knee.*
Hachimon: You have the powers of your uncles, but not this power.
*Hachimon holds forth his hand, and a beam shoots from his palm. Susanoo braces for the blast, crossing all of his arms to block the beam. Susanoo is knocked back by the beam. A huge explosion occurs. Hachimon begins to stand panting, reverting back to his human form. Once the dust settles, Susanoo crawls from the rubble, reverting back to his human form. Scene switches to Benten and Ryuden traveling along a path towards Iwa.*
Ryuden: Do you think…. that they… will have destroyed our political stronghold?
Benten: It’s possible
Ryuden: Tissss a good thing… we had those bunkersssss… put in.
Benten: Just as long as enough fools are alive to bring in more fools.
Ryuden: Are you willing…. to go with whoever wins between… these two?
Benten: While Hachimon’s… features suit me more, I have to live on. Even if it means crossing over to that sad excuse of a god. But I will do everything to make sure that Hachimon comes out on top in the end. But I will have my fun.
*The duo walks up onto the battlefield, seeing the carnage from the two gods.*
Benten: Oh look, they almost did destroy the village.
Ryuden: Should we not intervene?
Benten: No. Susanoo is powerful enough to take on Raijin or Suijin alone. But Hachimon… well, he’s the god of war after all.
*Benten and Ryduen make their way into Iwa, heading to the shelters for the Ryun. Scene focuses back on Hachimon and Susanoo.*
Susanoo: Well cousin, seems our playtime is almost over. Your bitch has entered the scene.
Hachimon: Really?! Just when things were starting to get fun.
Susanoo: Time to kick it up a notch.
*Susanoo suddenly stands firm as wind starts to swirl around him. The rain begins to fall horizontally, beginning to encircle Susanoo. Susanoo is raised off of the ground by the miniature tornado.*
Susanoo: Tell me… would your father be proud?
Hachimon: You bastard.
*Hachimon charges at Susanoo, forming a spear in his right hand, with shortsword in his left. Susanoo laughs at Hachimon.*
Susanoo: Touched a nerve cousin? Upset that I wield some of the power your own father has kept from you?
*Hachimon throws the spear at Susanoo, watching as the projectile is taken up by the tornado. Susanoo begins to throw lightning bolts at Hachimon which he dodges. He begins to scream, forcing his shortsword to change into a claymore sword. Hachimon begins swinging at the ground vicariously. Susanoo just stays put and laughs at Hachimon.*
Hachimon: What is so damn funny?
Susanoo: You. Why swing at the ground when your opponent is above you?
Hachimon grinning: What a naïve fool! And you say I have no brains.
Susanoo puzzled: What the hell are you talking about?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-19-2012), KiddJutsu (05-19-2012), Narut0360 (05-19-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-20-2012)
Old 05-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #740
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Hachimon changes the claymore into a long bow staff. He calmly walks up to Susanoo. Scene changes to Benten and Ryuden as they begin to inform the Ryun that it is safe to re-emerge from their shelters. They lead their followers to watch the battle between Hachimon and Susanoo.*
Fodder: Lord Benten, who is that person out there battling that god?
Benten: Lord Hachimon! *turning to the group* And you’ve been nestled under his nose all this time and you didn’t know about it.
Fodder: What do you mean?
Benten: Why we reside up on the mountain, further than any of you have tried to climb. *turning back to the battle* You’ve pledged allegiance to me and Ryuden. Then you should do so to him, because he will be our savior today.
*Scene shows Hachimon standing before Susanoo. Panel zooms out to show numerous ditches around Susanoo, with Susanoo only have room the size of a hula hoop to maintain his tornado in.*
Hachimon: You’re stuck now. And if you try to move, your vortex will lose velocity, allowing me to kill you then. What’s it going to be? Surrender, or Death… NOW!!!!
*Benten grins at hearing this.*
Benten in thought: You are so sexy right now.
*Susanoo cancels his tornado, meanwhile the rain begins to pour even harder now. Susanoo stands looking at Hachimon disgusted.*
Susanoo: You won’t be able to do that again.
Hachimon: You forgot, I am the god of war. No matter what you do, you can’t beat me in a fight.
*Benten is seen walking up beside Hachimon, wrapping her arm around his waist and resting her hand on his chest.*
Benten: I admit, compared to me, he does seem dumb as a rock. But no one can strategize on the battlefield like him. Kneel before us!
*Susanoo stands there.*
Susanoo under his breath: This wasn’t a part of the deal.
Benten yelling: KNEEL!!!!!!
*Hachimon extends his staff, forming a shortsword blade on the end as well. The tip of the blade is touching Susanoo’s throat.*
Hachimon smirking: Do it, and I will let you leave.
Susanoo scowling: You damn bitch. Next time will be different.
Hachimon: Next time cousin… Next time, after I’m through with you, I’m making your sister my bitch!
*Hachimon removes his staff/spear from Susanoo’s throat. Susanoo disappears. The Ryun charge the gods roaring their approval. Ryuden stays behind.*
Ryuden in thought: Well, well, well. Now that we’ve seen what type of warrior those two are, it’s time we continued on.
*Scene switches to a lab in Otogakure. Orochimaru is seen holding a flask, staring at it.*
Orochimaru: Damn…
*Fodder lab assistants enter the room.*
Fodder A: Is something wrong sensei?
Orochimaru: Just a minor setback?
Fodder B: How serious is it Lord Orochimaru?
Orochimaru: Not serious at all. I need you to go and get me these.
*Orochimaru hands the two a list.*
Orochimaru: Hurry along now.
*The fodders leave the lab.*
Orochimaru in thought: Your project is done Hachimon. But mine has only begun.
*Panel zooms out, showing three bodies in capsules of some liquid. Scene switches to Konoha, in the Hokage’s office.*
Tsunade slamming her fist down: What!!!! What are they doing there?
Shizune: I don’t know, we just received word today.
Tsunade: How?
*Karin and Rina enter the office.*
Karin: Hokage-sama, Kirigakure has been attacked.
Tsunade: By whom?
Karin: A clone army of Yakushi Kabuto… wearing the robes of the Ryun.
*Tsunade goes wide-eyed.*
Karin: Mizukage-sama along with the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist stayed behind to make sure they we could evacuate without any harm. The rendezvous point was Port City in the Fire Country. *becoming teary-eyed* Please get Naruto to transfer the rest of the people to Port City. And… And then I need him to find my Juu…
Tsunade: I can’t. I can’t do that.
Karin yelling: Why not?
Tsunade: No one knows where Naruto is.
*Tsunade turns in her chair to face out the window.*
Tsunade: This is day number four.
*Karin falls to her knees.*
Tsunade: Shizune… Neji, Tenten, Lee!
*All four appear before Tsunade.*
Tsunade: Shizune, summon Kakashi and Gai.
Shizune: Should I also alert our communications team to set up another kage conference?
Tsunade: Not yet. Kirigakure has come to the Fire Country for help. Kakashi and Gai will attend to them, and then we will decide which direction we will take.
Neji: What about us Hokage-sama?
Tsunade: You three are to head to Iwagakure, and pick up from where Sai, Ino, and Choji left off.
Lee: Who will guard you while we are gone?
Tsunade: You are not my first bodyguards, and will probably not be the last. Do not fret. You head out in an hour.
Tenten: Tsunade-sama… what if we…
*Tsunade tosses a scroll to Tenten.*
Tsunade: If you come across them, unravel this scroll and finish the summoning on it. But not until you absolutely have to.
Tenten: Ok… but what will be summoned?
Tsunade: Who said it was a “what”? Neji, Lee, Tenten… If a period of twelve hours passes with no update, I will send reinforcements. I expect to be updated throughout your mission and when it has been completed. If your mission takes you out of Iwagakure, come back to Konoha with as much information as possible.
*After several hours have passed, the scene switches to Port City on the docks, with several fishing boats sailing in, full of the Kirigakure villagers. The next panel shows Neji, Tenten, and Lee running through a forest to Iwagakure. The last panel shows a person with only pants on sitting on thin air, floating two feet off of the ground.*

End.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 05-18-2012 at 11:22 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-19-2012), J-man123 (05-19-2012), KiddJutsu (05-19-2012), Narut0360 (05-19-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-20-2012)
Old 05-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #741
KiddJutsu
Sannin

That is fabulous brotha! Susanoo takes the 'L' in this battle. I guess if I have a critique it's that there was no Sasuke/Sakura Naruto/Hinata. But who gives a damn. That fight seen was pretty bananas like you said it would be between the gods.
And the beat goes on....

Great stuff! Looking forward to the next one when it drops.
This is what the damn manga won't give me for releases at a time.
Two thumbs up to the Fan Fiction...
jekyl_hyde (05-19-2012)
Old 05-19-2012, 02:31 AM   #742
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
That is fabulous brotha! Susanoo takes the 'L' in this battle. I guess if I have a critique it's that there was no Sasuke/Sakura Naruto/Hinata. But who gives a damn. That fight seen was pretty bananas like you said it would be between the gods.
I can promise you this fight will not compare to the fight later on between these two.

Sadly for you though, that fight won't happen for some time.

I'm about halfway done with my databook, and I'm going to give you another chapter, maybe two before Saturday. That I'm going to have to take a hiatus for two weeks.

I apologize in advance, but my in-laws are visiting for two weeks. Two freaking weeks! And then I might need to the following week just to mellow out from their visit, that is if my wife and I have killed each other by that time.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 05-19-2012 at 03:15 AM.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:37 AM   #743
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Thumbs up Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I can promise you this fight will not compare to the fight later on between these two.

Sadly for you though, that fight won't happen for some time.

I'm about halfway done with my databook, and I'm going to give you another chapter, maybe two before Saturday. That I'm going to have to take a hiatus for two weeks.

I apologize in advance, but my in-laws are visiting for two weeks. Two freaking weeks! And then I might need to the following week just to mellow out from their visit, that is if my wife and I have killed each other by that time.
Lol, holidays are coming starting Memorial Day and I have my only child wife having to try and deal with her overbearing mother. So I appreciate the heads up and you not going on sabbatical before dropping another chapter. And if that next fight seen is even comparable to this one then it'll definitely be all good.
Looking forward to it.
Old 05-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #744
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The new chapter will be up tomorrow morning. New characters have been introduced besides the Angels. The theme of Sasuke's story will go dark, very dark. Old characters will make an appearence, and as usually many twists. I will reveal a bit of the Angels history, i will present the Hell and a portion of its inhabitants, and Raiden's master will make another appearence in the end. This chapter it's one that you don't want to miss. Also i'm working on new parts of the databook.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 05-20-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-20-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #745
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Vishnu - you are the Fan Fiction master of twists and turns no doubt.
Question, what lead you to the Angel/Demon Heaven/Hell change? It's eerily similar to the DBZ change in their story.
Vishnu (05-20-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #746
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Vishnu - you are the Fan Fiction master of twists and turns no doubt.
Question, what lead you to the Angel/Demon Heaven/Hell change? It's eerily similar to the DBZ change in their story.
Actually it's not influenced by DBZ at all. I thought that it would be nice to make a mixture of the religions. I hope that it will turn out well.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 05-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #747
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

And here it is guys. Enjoy it and rate it!

Naruto: The past emerges.

The scene shows Michael and Quintrix walking around an endless garden.

Michael: You did well Quintrix.*
Quintrix: Well, Michael...i had to obey your orders afterall.
Michael: Actually you took a long shot here. The Creator was oblivious to my little plan.
Quintrix: To think that you planed all of these...you exploited Lucifer and Vishnu's weak points...
Michael: Actually i never thought that it would work so fine. Lucifer was blinded by his lust for power...but Vishnu...dammit...he was something else. I' amazed that we managed to trick him.*
Quintrix: Yeah...anyway...what's the plan with Naruto?
Michael: Well...he has to kill Sasuke. So, we will torture him until he breaks. We will take away from him everything that he loves and cares for.*
Quintrix: And how do you plan to do it?
Michael: I already dispatched a troop of angels towards Konoha. They should reach it in a couple of hours. Their orders are clear: kill everyone there, except Hinata Hyuuga.
Quintrix: Isn't that a little too rash?
Michael: Rash? We are at war, Quintrix. We cannot afford any mistakes. We have one chance to strike.
Quintrix: And Sasuke? Where is he?
Michael: He should be in Konoha right now...

The scene it's switched. It shows Konoha. A giant crowd is sitting at the cemetery where countless Uchihas and Hyuugas were burried. It's raining.

Itachi is shown sitting in the rain and looking at his father's grave. Shisui lands behind him.
Shisui: Still no news from Sasuke or Naruto?
Itachi: No. Naruto was chasing after Quintrix when he was last seen. And Sasuke simply vanished after he defeated Neji. Nobody knows what happend to them.
Shisui: We must find them, Itachi...how are Hinata and Sakura doing?
Itachi: Both determined to find them. I don't know Shisui...i don't knoe where to even start looking for them...Minato sent notes to the other Kages. Nobody saw them.*
Shisui: And you...how are you doing?
Itachi: Fine.
Shisui: You're not fine, Itachi. Fugaku just died dammit!
Itachi: He died like a true shinobi. I'm sad, but i'm also proud of him. He died protecting Konoha.
Shisui: And now...you're the leader of the Uchiha clan.
Itachi: Yeah...and Hinata of the Hyuugas. He can have peace with her. She is a friend for us. But my main concern is that something strange it's going on. Both Naruto and Sasuke vanished...and it feels like something it's coming after us. I don't know what's going on, but i have a feeling...a fear deep inside me...that we won't be able to fight whatever will come after us. That's how i feel Shisui...i'm scared knowing that we lost the two people who could hold out everything. That we lost our protection, our power...our friends...
Unknown voice: Then, why don't we end your misery?
Itachi instantly turns around enveloped in his Susano'o only to get throwed away several meters. Shisui adopts a battle stance and face two people. The first one is tall, blonde, with long hair and hazel eyes. He wears a blue garb with a tree design on it. The second one is shorther, with red eyes, purple hair and the same outift.
Shisui: Who are you?!?
Blonde tall guy: My name is Nathaniel.*
Purple hair guy: And I am Ramiel.
Shisui: And what are you? Gods? Raiden's servants?!?
Nathaniel: Raiden's? No, Shisui. We do not serve Lucifer.
Shisui puzzled: Lucifer?!?
Ramiel: You didn't knew? Raiden is Lucifer. That's his true name. Lucifer Morningstar.
Shisui: Then who do you serve?
Ramiel: We serve Michael.*
Shisui: Michael?!?
Itachi's voice is heard.
Itachi: Get down Shisui!!!
Shisui throws himself on the ground just a moment before a giant wave of black flames hits the duo.*
Itachi lands near Shisui and helps him get up.
Shisui: Itachi?!? What are they?
Itachi: I don't know...
Suddenly several shinobis lands near them. The panel shows Jiraya in Sage Mode, The Third with Enma summoned, Minato with his kunais in the hands, Tsunade with her forehead seal gone, Kakashi with his Sharingan revealed and Udon with his Sharingan.
Itachi: Theres no need. They died.
Nathaniel's voice: I wouldn't be so sure, Itachi.*
The duo comes out of the flames unharmed.
Itachi shocked: Nobody walked out of my Amaterasu unharmed before! What are you?!?
Ramiel: We are angels. We were sent here by the archangel Michael.*
Udon: Angels? And do you expect us to belive that?
Ramiel: Belive what you want. The truth it's one. You cannot harm us.*
Kakashi: Only if Naruto or Sasuke were here...
Nathaniel: Naruto? He didn't stand a chance against Michael.
Minato shocked: What do you mean?
Nathaniel: I mean that he is currently our prisoner. Now, tell me...before i will wipe Konoha out...where is Uchiha Sasuke?
Itachi: I wish we knew...
Nathaniel: They are telling the truth. They don't know where he is.
Ramiel: So he is not here. Well then...we will keep searching for him. But before that, we have clear orders to kill everyone here. So...should we start?
Itachi: If you think that it will be that easy...
Ramiel raises his hand.
Ramiel: Actually i think so.*
A powerful white beam emerges from his hand towards the group.
Minato shocked thinking: That's Light release!
The panel shows the beam closing in to the group. Suddenly a man lands in front of the beam and simply absorbs it with his bare hand.
Nathaniel: Who are you?
The panel shows Zero covered in a white light, standing before the Angels.
Zero: It seems that Michael thinks that he can do whatever he wants.
Nathaniel makes a step forward, towards Zero.
Nathaniel: I asked: who are you?
Zero looks at his with piercing eyes.
Zero: You don't recongnize me, child? It seems that you lost your faith in me.
Nathaniel and Ramiel instantky falls down to their knees, bowing before Zero.
Nathaniel: The Creator!!!
Zero: Exactly. Now tell me...why did Michael sent you? To kill these people? Well i won't allow it.
Ramiel: I'm sorry Father...but Michael will...
Zero looks at Ramiel and the Angel bursts in flames, being instantly turned into ash.
Nathaniel: We are sorry! We are truly sorry!
Zero: Why should you be sorry for? You just followed your orders. Ramiel instead tried to stand up here. He got punished. Go back to Heaven and warn Michael that i'm coming home soon and i am dissappointed with him.
Nathaniel: Aye Father!
He instantly vanishes in a burst of white light.
Zero turns around and looks at the stunned group. He waves his hand and all of them falls to the ground uncouncious.
Zero: Hmpf...they won't remember anything.

The panel it's switched. It shows Sasuke held by chains. His members are each held by a chain. He is suspended in the air, surrounded by fire and screaming decomposing bodies.
Suddenly a gorgeous woman appears next to him. She is brunette, tall and has deep black eyes.

Sasuke: You're here to torture me?
Woman: Indeed. Raiden sent me here.*
Sasuke:And what's his gain if he tortures me?Obviously you cannot kill me. Otherwise Raiden would be exposed to attacks. As long as i live he lives.
Woman: That's correct. But your understanding of being alive it's different than Raiden's.
You can be alive, but having your mind and soul destroyed. Prepare yourself Sasuke. This will hurt. A lot.
Sasuke smiles: Go for it. I'm used to pain.
Woman: Not this kind of pain. I can torture you in every way that i want. Because here, in Hell, you cannot die.
Sasuke keeps smiling: Trust me...whatever you will do to me it will be futile. Oh...and before we start...could you tell me your name?*
Woman: It's Mefisto. But why do you need to know my name?
Sasuke smiles menacing: Because when i will break this chains, i want to know the name of the person who i am going to kill in the most brutal and agonizing way possible!
Mefisto looks at him puzzled. Instantly a knife appears in her hand.
Mefisto: Well...for that...how about starting with your lungs?
The last panel shows Mefisto ripping Sasuke's chest as he shouts in pain, and Sasuke's right hand that slowly manifests a spark of lightning at his fingers.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-21-2012), KiddJutsu (05-21-2012), royalmage (05-21-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-20-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #748
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Naruto inside a white room. He stands on the ground and nothing is around him. Michael enters the room.

Michael: Hello Naruto.
Naruto stands up and looks at him.
Naruto: Michael...for your own sake...you should release me.
Michael: And why should i do it?
Naruto: Because when i will escape...the first one that i will come after will be you!
Michael: Get real. You cannot kill me
Naruto: Hmpf...we will see...what about Quintrix? Triple agent? Tricked Raiden that he was working for him, in the meantime he tricked Vishnu that he was a double agent? In fact he was your man all along.
Michael: Exactly. You see...i guided every step of you and Sasuke since the beginning. I know about your every move. Everything, Naruto.*
Naruto: What do you mean by guiding every step?
Michael makes a sign and instantly a chair appears. He sits down.
Michael: Let me tell you a story. We, the archangles are aspects of our Father. Raphael stands for integrity. Gabriel stands for courage. I stand for honesty. And Lucifer stand for justice. So, soon, he started applying justice everyone. He was killing angels on a daily basis. So, he attracted our Father's anger and he got banished from our ranks. Vishnu and the other archangels left for guarding the Earth and the time. And soon after our Father disappeared. We never knew what happend with him. So, i tried to lead the Heavens. But i've found out soon enough that i lacked the power. And then, when i thought that everything was lost, my little brother, Lucifer, attracted my eye. And i devised a plan. I allowed him to regain a portion of his former strenghts. And i managed to guide his every step towards the end. But you and Sasuke stopped it. My plan was to aquire the Earth's power so i could stand up as the ruler of Heavens. But you threw a wrench into my plans. You escaped Lucifer and you went in another dimension. I had Vishnu to come after you there. But you converted him to your beliefs. I allowed Lucifer to rise Shiva once again so Vishnu could get killed. But that fool saw the truth in the end, and messed up my plans. My last plan...to make you kill Sasuke. If you kill Sasuke, that will sever his bond with Lucifer and i will be able to absorb his dormant archangel powers. That way i will ensure my succes.
Naruto: So...you're saying that everything happend because of you?!?
Michael: Exactly. You could've had a normal life. I made sure tht you won't. I needed you ready to do whatever it takes.
Naruto: I will never obey your orders.
Michael: You will have too. Because you have nothing to return too.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Michael: I sent two angels to destroy and kill everyone in Konoha.
Naruto laughs: Two angels against Sasuke and Konoha? I'm sorry but they don't stand a chance.
Michael smiles: Actually they do. Nothing can kill an angel.
Naruto: Something has to kill you. If you bleed you can be killed.
Michael: Interesting philosophy. Too bad that nothing can make us bleed.
Naruto: Why are you doing this Michael?
Michael: Because i want to. Because th Heaven needs a leader.*
Naruto: But you're already rulling the Heaven.
Michael: You don't understand...i want to recreate the world. I don't have that power, yet. But if i take Lucifer's power i will do it.*
Naruto: By recreating the world you mean...
Michael: I mean that i will burn down the world then i will recreate it from the ashes.
Naruto shouts: I won't let you!
Michael: I'm sorry Naruto. But you cannot stop me.
Naruto: There is always a way.
Michael: Not this time, Naruto. Don't you see? Every victory that you ever had it was my doing. I manipulated everything in order to come at this point.
Naruto: You said that i messed up every plan of yours.
Michael: Indeed. But i always had a backup plan. And this time i will win.

The scene it's switched. It shows the two archangels, Gabriel and Raphael talking in the garden.

Gabriel: What do you think of Michael's plan?
Raphael: I don't know...it sound good, but i have second thoughts.
Gabriel: As do i. I don't think that our Father would want this.
Raphael: He is gone...Gabriel...
Gabriel: Maybe, maybe not. But if he returns he will punish us all for ahat we are going to do.
Raphael: Indeed...
Gabriel: So you think it's prudent to help Michael with this?
Raphael: We don't really have a choice here, Gabriel. He is more powerful than us both. Not even if we stand together, i don't think that we could win. The only one who could face him in direct combat would be Lucifer and our Father.*
Gabriel: Hmm...Vishnu was also at his level.
Raphael: Yeah when he was alive. He is dead now. We can count him out.*
Gabriel: Or, we could bring him back.
Raphael: The power that we need to do that...it would require sacrifices from legions of angels. A power equall with the Earth's energy .We cannot do it, Gabriel...we will simply have to obey Michael. Actually that's the only reasonable action.
Gabriel: But!?!
Raphael prepares to leave: No but Gabriel. We will help Michael. He is our brother. Don't try anything stupid. I'm watching you!
Raphael leaves and Gabriel remains alone with his thoughts. Slowly a shadowed figure manifests near him. Gabriel turns around and looks at the shadow. He makes a few steps back shocked.
Gabriel: You!?!
Unknown voice: Indeed, Gabriel. Indeed...
Gabriel: But how are you alive...!?!
Unknown voice: I don't know what happend. But here i am. And i have a mission for you!
Gabriel looks at him.
Gabriel: Everything you wish for, brother!

The panel shows Sasuke and Mefisto.

Sasuke has his clothes torn apart. His face is full of bruises, cuts and blood. Mefisto looks at him.
Sasuke: Are you done?
Mefisto: For today.
Sasuke: Wow. You have working hours of torturing. That's interesting.
Mefisto: How so?
Sasuke: Why don't you just keep going until i crack?
Mefisto: Because that's not how it works.*
Sasuke: Then tell me how it works?
Mefisto: It's quite simple. Raiden told me to torture you half of the day, everyday. I did it, now i'm free to leave until tomorrow. A woman has needs Sasuke.
Sasuke smiles and spits a bit of blood.
Sasuke: Needs, Mefisto?
Mefisto: Exactly. Now rest. Today was just the warm-up. Tomorrow it will be worse.*
Sasuke: Please...how bad can it get? You already tortured me in every way possible.
Mefisto: Trust me Sasuke...the possibilites are endless! I will break you eventually.
She leaves and Sasuke remains alone chained. Again the panel shows a little electricity spark on his fingers.
Sasuke to himself: Not if i break you first!

The next day

Mefisto appears near Sasuke.
Mefisto: Well, Sasuke...are you ready?
Sasuke: Sure. Just one question before we start doing this. Why are you actually torturing me?
Mefisto: I don't know. I was ordered to do it.*
Sasuke: So you just follow your oders with questioning them?
Mefisto: Honey, this is Hell. The torture it's a daily basis. It's a routine. Don't think that you're special. Nobody is special in Hell.
Sasuke: I ever thought that. Hey, did anyone ever escaped this place?
Mefisto: There was once this guy, Dante...he was amazing. He managed to climb up the pit of Hell and escaped in the Purgatory. We never knew what happend with him after that, but the sole fact that he managed to get out of Hell was a feat. Don't think that you could escape though.*
Sasuke: Interesting. Well, then, shall we start?
Mefisto: With pleasure.*
She gets close to Sasuke, having a large knife. As she prepares to impale the young Uchiha she suddenly stops.
Sasuke smiles: What happend, Mefisto?*
Mefisto: Something it's not right...
Sasuke: Exactly. You see...i'm about to follow on Dante's footsteps!
Instantly the chain where his right hand was tied, breaks. Sasuke releases from his fingers a lightning spear, that penetrates Mefisto's chest. She coughs blood as she looks shocked at Sasuke.
Mefisto: But...how..?!? These chains...were supposed to be unbreakable!
Sasuke: It seems that i can break them. Farewell Mefisto.I told you that you will die by my hand. Being tortured by you was a pleasure.
Sasuke takes out the spear as the woman falls down, dead. The young Uchiha uses the spear the break the last three chains and he releases himself. Sasuke lands on the ground and looks around him.
Sasuke: Now, to find the damn exit!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-21-2012), J-man123 (05-20-2012), KiddJutsu (05-21-2012), royalmage (05-21-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-20-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #749
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Sasuke wonders around the damned souls in the Hell. The scenery it's apocalyptic. Every creature trapped there suffers great torments. Bodies are torn apart everywhere by hungry creatures. Creatures that have lion heads, human bodies, claws and longs fangs. The demons are ignoring the boy. Sasuke walks away covering his ears, trying to erase the agony sounds that are raised in every corner of the Hell. Blood is all over the place. Soon he reaches a river of blood and decides that he won't cross it. Sasuke turns around only to witness a terryfing scene. A demon holds a woman's head, and he twists it until it cracks. Then, the demon rips her heart out with his bare hands and eat it. Sasuke looks at the scene and slowly the anger and disgust builds up inside him. Almost instantly he draws his blade and dashes towards the demonic creature. Sasuke tries to slash the demon, but the latter dodges the attack.
Demon: Aarghhh...you're next...
Sasuke: I don't think so!
The demon tries to slash Sasuke with it's claws, but the young Uchiha blocks the attack. Almost instantly another Sasuke appears behind the creature and beheads it with a swing of his sword. The Sasuke that blocked the demon's attack vanishes, revealed as a Shadow Clone. As soon as the demon's head hits the ground, all the other creatures present, that until that moment were busy with devouring souls, turns their eyes at Sasuke. They leave everything that they were doing and starts closing in the boy. Sasuke takes a battle stance and activates his regular Sharingan. The demons are keeping a safe distance from Sasuke, as they are undecided if they should attack him or not. Nobody opposed them before. The death of their former comrade scared them a little.
Sasuke shouts: Come on! Come at me! I will kill every single one of you!
That was the drop that triggered their anger. The demons launches themselves towards Sasuke. The young Uchiha fights them using his sword and starts slashing in every way. Soon he finds himself surrounded by several creatures. Too many to be counted. To many to be killed. Sasuke smiles.
Sasuke: Come on beasts! Attack me! If you even get close to me, i will cut your necks instantly! So come on!
Suddenly a man dressed in a white long jacket, with short blonde hair, a blue eye and a red one, with a long scar comimg down from the red eye and wearing a white glove lands near him. The man wields a staff made of wood.
Unknown man: Ire in oblivionem daemonium maledictionem!!
( it's in latin, meaning: go to oblivion, cursed demon! -the translation it's NOT accurate).
The man releases from his palm a thick red beam into the sky. The beam divides and falls back, separated in several other beams that hits the demons, obliterating them.
Sasuke looks at the man, turns around and places his sword at the man's neck.
Unknown man: I just saved you.
Sasuke: Yeah thanks. But you see...we are in Hell. So i cannot trust you. You have to prove that you're trustful. So, why don't you start by telling me your name?
Unknown man: How would that help?
Sasuke: Honestly i don't know. Look, i have to get out of here. My name is Sasuke.
Unknown man: Mine it's Faust.*
Sasuke: Well nice to meet you Faust.
Faust: Same here. Now could you lower that sword please?
Sasuke lowers his blade, but his posture indicates that he is stil prepared to take out Faust.
Faust: If i wanted to kill you Sasuke i could have let those demons do it.
Sasuke: Maybe you're a crazy looking for a challenge.
Faust: Or maybe i can help you get out of here.
Sasuke: Why would you do that?*
Faust: Maybe because i just want to help you?
Sasuke: It's never that simple. Never.
Faust: You're right. It's not that simple. I have my reasons.
Sasuke: Why don't you mention one?
Faust: Look, Sasuke...you have a choice here. You could remain here and be at the mercy of these creatures, or you could come with me and get out.
Sasuke looks at him then smiles.
Sasuke: I'm coming with you. But if you try anything...
Faust: I know, you will kill me. Now let's go!

The scene it's switched. It shows Naruto inside his prison room. He sits on the floor. The door opens and a man comes inside.

Naruto: Who are you?
Man: I'm Gabriel. The Archangel.
Naruto: Did Michael sent you? I won't kill Sasuke, Gabriel.
Gabriel: Good. I don't want you to do it. The boy must live.
Naruto quickly gets up.
Naruto: So why are you here then?
Gabriel: To take you out of here obviously.*
Naruto: To save me? But who sent you?
Gabriel smiles: What? Don't you think that i could do it just out of my mercy?
Naruto: No, because Michael holds all of you in a leash.*
Gabriel: True enough. An old friend of yours sent me. He told me to get you out of here.
Naruto: Old friend? Who?
Gabriel: It doesn't matter Naruto. You will meet with him very soon. Now, let's go!
Gabriel touches Naruto on his shoulder and they both vanish. They soon reappear in the Garden.*
Gabriel: Perfect. Now, we just have to wait for the diversion.
Naruto: Diversion? What diversion?
Suddenly a voice is heard shouting. Naruto looks up and spots at several miles away, in the air, a man launching a white energy dragon from his hand towards the buildings in the Heaven. Instantly a portal opens behind him and an entire army appears, supporting him. An army dressed in blue. An army that starts clashing with the angels.
Naruto shocked: That's Krishna! And the Blue Guard! But who sent them?!?*
Gabriel: You will find out soon enough Naruto! Now go!*
Naruto: Go where?!?
Gabriel: To the portal of course! Why do you think that he sent an entire army to guard it? Go now! And use the Light release to attack! Besides the Archangels, the regular angels can be killed by it. Now go!!!
Naruto looks at Gabriel aith determination.
Naruto: Aye! And...thank you!
Naruto launches himself towards the portal. He starts running at a very high speed, as the Kyuubi's chakra envelop his body. He makes a clone that remains behind still, and a few seconds later he is also in Sage Mode. Now his speed it's unrivaled. He spots a group of three angels in front of him. He jumps in the air and makes a few handsigns.
Naruto: Light release! Light sword!
A pure white energy sword manifests in his right hand. Naruto dashes towards the angels who also spotted him. The angels, each draws a blade and they are going towards Naruto. When the Uzumaki is in the right range he clashes his sword with the angels blade. The light sword cuts through anything. Naruto grabs the first angel's hand, uses it as a leverage point and jumps above him. When he lands behind the angel, Naruto stabs him in the chest with the sword killing him instantly. The next angels attacks, but Naruto dodges. The boy makes a few steps back, then he makes a handsign.
Naruto: Water release! Tearring torrent!
A wave of water appears and pushes back the angel. Naruto uses the momentum and appears behind the last angel, by using the Flying Thunder God technique. Naruto swings his arm and he decapitates the angel. Then he jumps into the trees and keeps running at very high speeds towards the portal.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-21-2012), KiddJutsu (05-21-2012), royalmage (05-21-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-20-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #750
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Krishna commanding over the large army.

Krishna shouts: Blue Guard! Arrows attack!
The guards instantly creates millions of blue energy arrows that they sent towards the legion of angels that are flying towards them.*
Krishna starts gathering his energies.
Krishna shouts: Again!!!
Again, the arrows are released causing great damage in the angels's ranks.
Krishna shouting: Prepare yourselves! We are going to clash with them one on one! We have to protect the portal until Naruto reaches this place!!!!
As the angels are closing in, each soldier of the blue guard draws his blade. Soon the sky becames a battlefield. They are skirmishing all over the place. Krishna himself is killing angel after angel. Suddenly an angel lands before him.
Krishna: Dammit.
Angel: Hello Krishna.
Krishna: How do you know my name?
Angel: It happens to know it. I'm Ezekiel. And you will die before me, Krishna.
Krishna looking at Ezekiel with determination: I'm not so sure Ezekiel!
The last panel shows them clashing in the sky, with fire and electricity bursting from their swords.

The scene it's switched. It shows Sasuke and Faust.

They walk a path made of flames. They are both prepared for everything that might come at them.*

Faust points towards a distant hole covered in white light.
Faust: There it is. You can get out by going in that hole. It will transport you where you were last seen on Earth.
Sasuke: Thank you *Faust. Now let's get out of here!
Faust: I'm afraid that you're going alone Sasuke. I cannot leave is place,
Sasuke: So tell me then...how comes that you're not trapped or devoured like the other souls but you cannot leave this place?
Faust: I'm special.
Sasuke: A demon...Mefisto...told me that nobody is special around here.
Faust instantly stops shocked.
Faust: Did you just said...Mefisto?!? Did you saw her?!?
Sasuke: Yeah...she was tasked with torturing me.*
Faust: Where is she?
Sasuke: I killed her. I stabbed her in the chest. That's how i escaped.
Faust looks at Sasuke puzzled, then he starts laughing.
Faust laughing: Listen to him..he think he killed Mefisto!!!
Sasuke: What's so funny?
Faust instantly reverts to his grave mine
Faust: She cannot be killed, kid. By no normal means. I tried to kill her for centuries but i didn't managed to do it. Back in my days, i made a pact with her. She granted me a wish and she had to come back for my soul 24 years later. But, i wasn't ready to die. So, when she came i tricked her to grant me another wish. I wished that i would be free. So she tricked me back. She brought me here and set me free in Hell. That's my punishment. So over centuries i tried to find a way to kill her. I failed. All that i could find out it's that only Lucifer can kill her. You must be really something kid, if the higher-ups had her to torture you.Suddenly a woman's voice is heard.
Mefisto: Touching story as always, Faust. I see that you never get tired of trying.
Faust: Mefisto!!!
Sasuke turns around and prepares his sword, being ready to clash with the demon. But Faust gets in his way facing Mefisto.
Faust: Go Sasuke. Go towards the light. Save yourself. I will hold her here.
Sasuke: No Faust! You're coming with me!
Faust: It's too late for me kid. Besides...what's for me out there? Nothing. Everything that i ever knew died a long time ago. Now go!!!
Sasuke lets a tear drop out of his eye and turns around. He runs towards the light.
Mefisto is heard screaming: NOOO! You won't leave this place!
Faust appears in front of her wielding his wooden staff.
Faust: You won't get to him Mefisto. He will escape. You will have to kill me first!
Sasuke is closing in the light and as soon as he touches it, he feels like he is absorbed by it. He turns around his head only to see Faust getting slashes by Mefisto. As the man falls down on the ground he looks at Faust. The last panel shows Faust's bloody face smiling. The next scene shows Sasuke inside a big council room. He spots a window and goes to check it out. The scene shocks him.*
Sasuke: This is the Celest City!!!

The scene it's switched. It shows Gabriel looking at Naruto*how he dashes towards the portal.

Gabriel for himself: I've made it...
Suddenly Raphael's voice is heard behind him.
Raphael: Indeed Naruto will escape. But you didn't made it brother. You will be severly punished.
Gabriel: Raphael! Listen to me! Michael's plan it's insane! He cannot achieve what he wishes for!*
Raphael: It doesn't matter. He is your brother. You should support him, not those pety humans. Prepare yourself Gabriel.
The panel shows Raphael that starts emmiting powerful lightnings shapped as his angel wings.
Raphael: You will feel my wrath!
The last scene shows Gabriel with a determined look on his face!

The panel shows Naruto closing in the portal.*

Soon he reaches the main army. The Blue Guard is killing angels all over the place. They ar equiped with light blades just like Naruto. The Kyuubi vessel spots this.
Naruto: What the...?!? Where did they got light sword from?
Instantly Naruto dodges. An angel was coming at him to decapitate the boy. Naruto blocks the angel's attack, while making a spin. He impales the angel right in the chest, with the light blade, killing him. He spots Krishna several meters away, being injured but standing. Naruto lands near him.
Naruto: Krishna! What's going on?!?
Krishna: Naruto! We got to get you out of this place! Fast!
Naruto: But why are you here? And how did you knew where i was?
Krishna: We are here for you! To save you! Our Lord told us where to find you! Come on!
Krishna grabs Naruto and dashes with him towards the portal.
Naruto confused: Your Lord?
Krishna shouts: Blue Guard!!! Retreat!!! We got him!!!*
As soon as Krishna gives the order, the army starts retreating towards the portal. Krishna pushes Naruto inside and jumps with him, alongside the army.

The scene it's switched. It shows Naruto and Krishna landing in the Celest City.

Naruto: What's going on Krishna? Why are we in the City?
Krishna: The Lord wanted to speak with you. He was quite eager to sed you actually. I never saw him so happy before.
Naruto: The Lord?!
Krishna: Hurry up! He is in the main tower!
Naruto looks at the giant tower. He used to reside there, and before him Vishnu. Suddenly a lightning hits the tower.
Naruto: But what happend after my disappearence?
Krishna: You will get all your answers soon! Now go!

The panel shows a shadow figure walking in Hell.*

Raiden lands in front of him.
Raiden: Master...! You shouldn't have comed here for something like this!
Unknown man: Raiden...of course that i had to come. You let the boy escape. Now he is out there knowing some of our secrets. What happens if Michael finds him? If the Archangels gets their hands on him it will be over.
Raiden: No master! It won't happen!
Suddenly the unknown man releases a short scream and falls down on one knee.
Raiden terrified: Master!! What happend?!?
Unknown man: It's not possible! He is alive!*

The panel shows Zero meditating.*

Suddenly he opens his eyes and they are changed. Several images passes through them.
Zero speaks with the Creator's voice, to himself.
Zero: So...he finally decided to come out again.

The scene shows Naruto entering the council room in the tower.*

Naruto: What the...!?! This room looks differently than it looked when i was here!
Sasuke's voice is heard, and he appears behind Naruto.
Sasuke: Naruto?!? What happend to you?!?*
Naruto turns around confused: Sasuke? You're the Lord?
Sasuke: What Lord?!? What happend?
Naruto: A lot. To tell you the basics: Angels are real. And they want us. I was their prisoner in Heavens. I barely escaped. Krishna helped out with the Blue Guard army.What happend to you?
Sasuke: Well, soon after you disappeared the Hyuugas attacked. We manage to kill a lot of them. I confronted Neji personally. And after i defeated him, i woked up in Hell! I was prisoner there just like you were in Heavens. But i managed to get out, and i was transported here! But why here?
Suddenly a familiar voice is heard.
Unknown voice: Because i wanted you here.
Both Naruto and Sasuke turns around and shock gets on their faces. Naruto looks at the man who spoke and he doesn't belive his eyes. Sasuke falls down to his knees looking at the man.
Vishnu: Welcome Naruto, Sasuke...long time no see, huh?

The end.
Next chapter: Vishnu's story.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *The power of an Archangel.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Battle in Heavens.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-21-2012), J-man123 (05-21-2012), KiddJutsu (05-21-2012), royalmage (05-21-2012), sFrog (05-21-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-20-2012)