Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #751
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

That was amazing vish, am liking the mixture of all religons and thier relations and who would expect to them to have so much commotion between them when its passed down to humans they are suppose to be all believing, perfect sinless being who follows the orders of the creator without having any choice of will for themselves. I am guessing the new unknown villain is from pergutory. lol this reminds me of the show am currently watching called "supernatural". Hope to read some more soon.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 05-20-2012 at 06:00 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (05-20-2012)

Old 05-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #752
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah dude that was awesome great job man for real thank you for the great read i appreciate it and look forward to your next edition.
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (05-22-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 01:05 AM   #753
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishu - There you go doing that Vishnu sh*t again. Love it, plain and simple.
How the hell did Krishna & the Blue Guard teleport to the heavens?
Where did the Light release swords for the guardsmen?
Why didn't Sasuke go to purgatory before being totally released like the only other guy to escape?
And why are Hell Demons and Archangels so damn invincible when our boys Naruto and Sasuke are already god level killing machines from the previous Celest City battles?
Just a couple questions, not that it matters. Love this new take on the story.
It allows for many new possibilities keeping it going
Cant wait til the next drop. J_H , J_Uz, N-360, looking forward to you fellas too.
Vishnu, you are in the zone my man. Great stuff....
Vishnu (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #754
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

You know that the answers to those questions will be releaved progressive. But i can answer a few of them.
1. Only high ranking demons like Mefisto cannot be killed so easily. Same goes with the Archangels. As you saw, the low rank angels are pretty easy to kill. These are beings that have the same age as Vishnu, since he is himself an Archangel. So, their power levels are currently above Naruto's and Sasuke's.
2. The next chapter will reveal how did the Celest City's army found Naruto. Vishnu allowed it, but how you'll find out soon enough.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 01:52 AM   #755
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Thumbs up Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
You know that the answers to those questions will be releaved progressive. But i can answer a few of them.
1. Only high ranking demons like Mefisto cannot be killed so easily. Same goes with the Archangels. As you saw, the low rank angels are pretty easy to kill. These are beings that have the same age as Vishnu, since he is himself an Archangel. So, their power levels are currently above Naruto's and Sasuke's.
2. The next chapter will reveal how did the Celest City's army found Naruto. Vishnu allowed it, but how you'll find out soon enough.
Ok cool, fair enough. This thing was already on the verge of a monster war battle at Konoha before you lemon twisted the thing again. Now it's on an even higher level. Vish, very few can even match your writing efforts.
Love the new take. Eager to see where it all goes.
Vishnu (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 07:56 AM   #756
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

Quote:
hey vishnu 3 questions regarding this:

1) You said vishnu is an Archangel, didn't visnhu transferred all his powers to naruto; that should mean naruto should be in the archangel level. Hence he should have matched against micheal.

2) If vishnu is an archangel and he and livontes were pretty much in the same level on fighting and power, so was livontes a archangel aswel?

3) What happned to naruto using rinengan and raigan, I dont see naruto using them anymore but except sage mode and kyuubi.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 05-21-2012 at 08:09 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #757
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

1) Just because Naruto has the power doesn't mean he can use it to its maximum potential. It took him a while to master the five elements even though he had rinnegan for several chapters. Vishnu may have train him to use Raigan to its max.

2) I thought Livontes was given a portion of Raiden. So he may have matched his power level without actually being an angel. Does bring up a point. Were all beyonders angels?

3) Naruto is the proficient at Sage Mode > Kyuubi > Rinnegan > Raigan imo. It makes sense he uses the things he is best at first like when he was going to the portal.

Just my thoughts. Vishnu will have to clarify.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (05-21-2012), Vishnu (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #758
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Exactly as royalmage said. Naruto first needs to learn how to harness Vishnu's powers. Such as he did with the Rinnegan. And you din't reveal your most powerful attacks to your enemy before you know something about them. It's progressive growth. He is not a genious like Sasuke. Even the Uchiha needed time to learn how to use Raiden's dark chakras.

Livontes had a portion of Raiden's strenght. The same amount of power that was given to Sasuke. Combined with his powers, he was almost equally matched with Vishnu.

The full history of the Beyonders will be explained in the upcoming chapter. There is a difference between angels and Beyonders, but i can tell you that at their origins, all the Beyonders were angels.

Edit: Btw, good questions guys. I hope that i clarified a bit for you.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:

Last edited by Vishnu; 05-21-2012 at 02:14 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-21-2012), royalmage (05-21-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #759
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Lightbulb Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Exactly as royalmage said. Naruto first needs to learn how to harness Vishnu's powers. Such as he did with the Rinnegan. And you din't reveal your most powerful attacks to your enemy before you know something about them. It's progressive growth. He is not a genious like Sasuke. Even the Uchiha needed time to learn how to use Raiden's dark chakras.

Livontes had a portion of Raiden's strenght. The same amount of power that was given to Sasuke. Combined with his powers, he was almost equally matched with Vishnu.

The full history of the Beyonders will be explained in the upcoming chapter. There is a difference between angels and Beyonders, but i can tell you that at their origins, all the Beyonders were angels.

For whatever reason I didn't get the since that Naruto even knew he had to practice in order to acquire his power fully. But I definitely like that idea of the Raigan coming into play. Wonder have you figured on a name for the new doujutsu combination of Raigan/Rinnegan. This thing is getting silly good. Only thing I missed was that battle that didn't take place in Konoha before you tweaked it and made this addition.
Looking forward to the next installment.
Vishnu (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #760
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

Quote:

I just thought, back then naruto was able to injure raiden and since micheal and raiden are in the same level, naruto should have atleast caused some damage to micheal aswel but this probably due to raiden being weaker back then.

lol sorry vish one more question, you explained narutos power comes from heaven thats why any attacks from heaven won't harm archangel but how is that true? sage mode comes from the natural energy around him and from kyuubi (surely kyuubi isnt a creature of heaven). Just reference to sage mode; while he was using sage mode in konoha, the chakra is from the natural energy on earth (not heaven) so how does his power relate to heaven? or is it just his rinengan and raigain power from heaven?

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 05-21-2012 at 08:17 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-21-2012), Vishnu (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #761
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Uzi-Uchi- that's the perfect question! Vishnu, if the primary powers of Naruto are Sage powers sourced from natural energy, the Kyubbi, and his Uzumaki bloodlines, then is right to assume you're referring to the doujutsu abilities exclusively? Perfect question my man brought up.

Plus, what happened to Raiden's pursuit of the Byakugan in order to create the perfect doujutsu eyes?
Thought that may have gotten lost in the mix. Even if you did, this storyline is absolutely a must read.

We have a couple others but you definitely standout with the twist factor. Triple freakn agents and what not, lol. Easy to get left behind.

Last edited by KiddJutsu; 05-21-2012 at 11:48 PM.
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (05-22-2012), Vishnu (05-21-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 12:05 AM   #762
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Let's just say that only the light release cannot be used on Michael, yet. You pointed out something interesting, i thought that nobody will notice: how comes that Naruto's powers comes from the Heaven? Well the doujutsu it's clearly related to it. The Light release also. The Sage Mode belongs to the Earth and it's not enough to take on Michael. Kurama also is a part of the Earth. These are Naruto's own abilities. But he inherited another power. And that's all i'm going to say about this for now. Good question guys, but i'm sorry that i cannot answer it directly. I plan to build on this power restriction.

Raiden's pursuit of the Byakugan it's not over. It will be the poijt of interest as i said before. It hasn't got lost in the mix.

I skipped the battle in Konoha for a reason. Anyway don't think that i won't show some of the battles. Flashbacks are the plan here.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-22-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-22-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #763
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Vishnu, sounds good to me sir. Like I said even if you did lose it that wouldn't take anything off the epicness that this story brings. But if got everything in the story like you said then its gonna be even better than I think.

And boy, that additional power you hinted at for Naruto I'm eager now to see what you cooked up in the lab. And I'm sorry to bring up war at Konoha not happening but it's the previous battle at Celest City was so good it created higher expectations for that war battle for me. Regardless, this sh*t is beyond good. Can't wait for it...
Vishnu (05-22-2012)
Old 05-24-2012, 01:09 AM   #764
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Regrouping
*Scene opens up several days after the Kiri villagers landed in Port City. Word has spread about what has happened at Iwagakure. Gaara and Temari stayed in Konoha upon learning of the occurrences in Kiri and Iwa. Ao, along with Tsunade and Gaara, decided on another summit, this time to be held in Konoha, because of the protection of the gods Suijin, Raijin, and Izanagi. Naruto and Fujin have yet to resurface anywhere. Ao has learned that the Mizukage is well, but is resting after her fight. Karin and Rina are traveling to the Whirlpool country to rendezvous with the Mizukage and her group. The panel focuses on Hinata walking into her apartment with a handful of groceries. Her face shows how visibly upset she is.*
Hinata in thought: I know you’re ok. I just miss you *thought bubble of Naruto*. But I must be strong. I think you’ll like what I’ve learned these last few days.
*There is a knock at the door. Hinata goes to open it. As she opens the door she is greeted by two familiar faces. In walks Shino and Kiba.*
Shino: How are you holding up Hinata?
Hinata: I’m doing fine.
Kiba: Yeah, well, I can’t get that damn woman out of my mind.
Hinata: Oh… you finally found a woman that will tolerate you?
Kiba: Ha, Ha. But I finally got her name about a week ago, it’s Benten.
Shino: Ok, ok, shut up about her.
Kiba: But she’s so hot, and her long red hair…
Hinata blushing: How funny that a redhead is the one who would tame you.
Kiba: I’m not tamed!
Shino: Yes you are. You haven’t flirted with another woman since you’ve been with her.
Kiba: That’s no… Holy Shit! You’re right! And she hasn’t been here in a week. *gets a worried look* Do you think she’s left me… or worse, is with another man?
Shino chuckling: I wouldn’t blame her. I mean… well… *nods to Hinata* We know how you are.
Kiba: Ah shut up you two.
*Hinata and Shino laugh.*
Kiba: Besides, *looking at Shino* Hinata has Naruto, I’ve found a woman, what about you?
Shino slouches: I… err…. haven’t found one yet.
*Hinata and Kiba laughs.*
Shino: Anyways, we’re heading over to Kurenai-sensei’s later. Care to join?
Hinata: I’d like to, but I have plans.
Kiba: Really? Sensei tells us that Sieta has been waiting to see you for some time now.
Hinata straight-faced: I can’t. I told you, I have plans.
Kiba: Ok, ok. If you need anything, seriously, don’t hesitate to call us.
*Both Kiba and Shino give Hinata a hug and leave her apartment as Hinata finishes putting away her groceries. The scene follows Kiba and Shino.*
Shino: So, what do you think she is up to?
Kiba: She’s been married to Naruto for a couple of years now. He’s worn off on her. We’ll keep an eye on her.
Shino: I feel bad for Sieta. She really has been waiting to see her.
*Scene switches back to Hinata. She walks into the bedroom, opens a drawer and pulls out a kunai, shaped like Minato’s kunais. The panel zooms in on her face, showing a smile. The next second, Hinata is gone. The scene switches to a cliff, with both Naruto and Fujin standing on the edge, looking out towards the ocean.*
Fujin: While your progress is remarkable, you still have much to learn.
Naruto: Aye. But I need a break.
Fujin: You… need a break?
Naruto: Well, not really. But…
Fujin: Speak no more. I understand. Let’s finish training today, and then we will return. I should apologize to her as well.
Naruto: Hinata is my wife, but she is also one of the best shinobi in Konoha. She understands.
Fujin: But still, just because I am a god, doesn’t mean that I haven’t loved before.
Naruto: Wha….
Fujin: She was a human, Shunto Yokumo. She wouldn’t let me give up my godhood to be with her.
Naruto: How long ago…
Fujin: In your time, long ago, but it seems just like yesteryear for me. Naruto pay attention to your woman. Care for her. Love her. Don’t ever let her feel like she is unloved or unappreciated.
Naruto: Aye.
Fujin: Now back to training.
*Naruto takes a battle stance facing the ocean. He takes his right hand, in a pitching motion with an open palm, and thrusts it forward infront of him. The ocean is split to where the ocean floor is now visible, but still covered by water.*
Fujin: Focus.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-24-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (05-24-2012), KiddJutsu (05-24-2012), Narut0360 (05-25-2012), royalmage (05-24-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-26-2012), Vishnu (05-25-2012)
Old 05-24-2012, 01:09 AM   #765
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

*Naruto grunts. Scene switches to an area shrouded in darkness. Hinata appears in the middle of a field. Izanagi appears next to her. Very well, Hinata-sama. Akatsuchi lands next to the duo.*
Akatsuchi: Hinata-sama, tis nice to see you again.
Hinata: You as well Akatsuchi-kun.
Izanagi: To think, your prowess in seals has allowed you to master the Flying Thunder God technique.
Hinata: But I’m nowhere near Naruto’s level.
Izanagi: Actually, what he does isn’t the FTG. His chakra, combined with senjutsu and kurama’s, allows him to just appear anywhere on the face of the planet. You on the otherhand, have fully mastered the body transfer seal. No matter where this seal is, you can transfer your body to it.
Hinata: I just hope Naruto doesn’t mind me using his father’s kunais.
Izanagi: I doubt it. And knowing Namikaze Minato, he wouldn’t mind it either.
Hinata: You knew Naruto’s father?
Izanagi: He was trapped in this dimension for over 16 years. We never really conversed, but I watched him spar and train with his predecessors and half of Kurama. He was a lot like you. Not the strongest, but a strong heart and strong will. He was outclassed in power by the Senju brothers, but he held his own against those two and that Sarutobi kid. Not to mention doing that, all while holding off that Kurama.
Hinata: No wonder Naruto is so amazing.
Izanagi: Aye, but do you want to know why he does what he does? Just like Minato, he does it for you. Minato would do anything for Uzumaki Kushina. That’s why he ended up here.
Hinata: I want to become stronger, for Naruto.
Akatsuchi: And I want to be a better partner for Son.
Izanagi: Then come at your full force. Do not hold back, for it will not end well for you *Izanagi motions for the two to come after him*.
*Hinata activates her byuakugan. Akatsuchi is enveloped in a chakra cloak from Son. The two rush at Izanagi. Scene switches to Konoha at the Hokage’s office. Tsunade and Shizune are seen.*
Tsunade: What are we going to do? Kiri has fallen. Iwa has been torn apart, with Kitsuchi’s where-a-bouts still unknown. Naruto has gone missing.
Shizune: At least we still know the where-a-bout of Uchiha Sasuke.
Tsunade: Did we receive the update for Neji?
Shizune: Aye. They have successfully infiltrated Iwa. And from his report, it seems that Iwa no longer recognized Kitsuchi-sama as the Tsuchikage.
Tsunade: But how?
Shizune: Neji reports that Iwa no longer recognizes any shinobi belonging to an alliance nation, and is attacked on first sight. The Ryun have a strong political hold there.
Tsunade: And now with them having a foothold in Kiri…
Shizune: We face opposition on two fronts.
Tsunade: And what of Lee and Tenten?
Shizune: Neji stated he received word from them that they reached the land of Iron. They are still following the lead there.
Tsunade in thought: Just don’t do something crazy Neji. I can’t believe I let you do this by yourself.
*Scene shows Neji stumbling through the busy streets of Iwa. Neji is dressed in a brown robe, holding a cane, and wearing a straw hat. Neji bumps into a villager.*
Villager: Hey watch it ya bum.
Neji: Apologies… I did not know you were there.
Villager: What do ya…
*The villager notices Neji’s can, and sees his byuakugan, mistaking it for pupils having lost their light (gone blind).*
Villager: Ah, nevermind. Just watch it next time.
Neji in thought: It worked.
*Another villager is seen across the street eyeballing Neji. Neji walks to a tavern and enters the building. A group of people follow Neji. Scene switches inside of the tavern with Neji at a bar, ordering a shot of sake. The bartender grabs a bottle and pours Neji a drink. Neji feels for the glass, and then sniffs it.*
Neji: Don’t jip me. This is not sake.
Bartender: Oh yeah?
Neji: Yeah, it doesn’t smell like sake. It has no smell. I would guess it to be water.
Bartender: Sharp nose ya got there.
*The bartender takes the shot, pours it out and pours Neji some sake. The group of villagers enter the tavern and surround Neji. The bartender backs away as Neji downs the drink.*
Neji: Ahhh…. that hit the spot.
Bartender: Now… you guys… go on and git. Don’t make me ask Lord Ryu to come in here and take care of you.
Fodder: Shaddyup. Nobody has seen this guy before. How do we not know he isn’t a spy?
Neji: I’m just a blind traveler, please leave me be.
Fodder: Oh yeah?
*The villager acts as if he is going to punch Neji in the face, stopping at the last second. Neji does not react, keeping a stoic face, facing the group of villagers.*
Bartender: See, he didn’t flinch. Now leave the man in peace.
Fodder: We’ll be keeping an eye on you.
*The group leaves the tavern as the villager that was staring at Neji takes a seat at a table, ordering some rice wine.*
Bartender: Sorry about that.
Neji: About what?
Bartender: Oh yeah….
Neji in thought: That was close. I can’t break my cover this early. I must wait for Lee and Tenten to come back.
*Neji leaves the tavern. After he has left, the stranger walks up to the bartender and pays for his drink. He then leaves as well. Scene switches to Hinata and Akatsuchi sweating and panting. Izanagi walks up to the duo.*
Izanagi: Be proud. There has been only one person to push me this far.
Hinata: Who was that?
Izanagi: Your husband.
*Akatsuchi laughs, while Hinata grins.*
Izanagi: Hinata, it is time you returned. We can’t raise any suspicions.
*Hinata bows to Izanagi and then to Akatsuchi. She flashes out.*
Izanagi: Now you can go full force Akatsuchi. I could sense you were holding back. Don’t worry about her. She’s tougher than you think.
Akatsuchi: Aye, Lord Izanagi.
*Akatsuchi goes tailed beast mode with 3 tails. He launches himself at Izanagi. Scene switches to Konoha. Hinata flashes in at her bedroom. She looks around then walks into the bathroom, turning the shower on. Scene switches to the Uchiha household. Sakura is preparing dinner, while Sasuke is in a courtyard continuing his training. Raijin is seen under a tree watching Sasuke.*
Raijin: You’re close, real close.
Sasuke panting: Close to what?
Raijin: Mastering lightning and thunder.
*Sasuke looks at Raijin.*
Raijin: Once you have mastered them, your training will not be done though.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Raijin: It will be time for you… and her to learn to fight like gods.
Sasuke: Why are you bringing Sakura into this?
*Sakura is seen standing in the doorway looking out at the two, eavesdropping in on their conversation.*
Raijin: Just like with Hinata, the forces we face will come after Sakura. She will never be at your’s or Naruto’s level. But she still must be trained. You do not realize the forces you face. You, alone, could not defeat Uchiha Madara and the juubi. How do you expect to defeat beings a thousand times more powerful than those two?
Sasuke: I will not let them touch Sakura. I’ll die before they touch her.
Raijin approaches Sasuke: That’s it. You are not useful dead. You can’t protect her if you’re dead. You cannot rebuild your clan if you are dead.
Sasuke clenching his fists: I won’t allow it.
*Sakura has walked up behind Sasuke, wrapping her arms around his waist. She kisses him on his shoulder.*
Sakura: He’s right.
*Sasuke turns around, facing Sakura.*
Sakura looking Sasuke in his eyes: If Lord Raijin says that I must train, then I will. For far too long I’ve had to watch you… Naruto… I’ve always wondered why I was left behind. I’m not weak. But I’m not as strong as the two of you either. But I want to be as strong as I can… for you. You must concentrate on beating your opponent infront of you. Not the one I am facing.
Sasuke sighs: Fine.
*Sakura leans in and kisses Sasuke.*
Sakura: I won’t let you down.
Sasuke: I know you won’t.
*The panel shows Raijin smiling.*
Raijin in thought: These women… so feeble and soft, yet so strong.
*Scene switches to Hinata’s apartment. A shadow is seen entering the apartment through the window in the living area. The next panel shows the shadow entering the bedroom. The next panel shows Hinata in a steamy shower. Hinata is singing a pop song. The next panel zooms out showing Naruto silently laughing at his bride, her oblivious to his presence. Naruto begins to shed his clothes and joins Hinata in the shower, with her back to him. Naruto wraps his arms around her naked body, groping her breasts and womanhood. The next panel zooms in on Hinata’s lower face, showing a smirk. Hinata exhales a sigh.*
Hinata: I’ve been waiting for you… Honey.
*Naruto nuzzles into her neck, kissing her neck.*
Naruto: I’ll let that slide for now. God, I’ve missed you.
*The panel zooms out, showing a cloud of steam and the back of Hinata and Naruto’s heads. The scene switches to sometime later, still in Naruto and Hinata’s apartment. The two are in the kitchen, Naruto in shorts and a tank top, Hinata in one of Naruto’s shirts. Hinata is trying to fix Naruto some pork ramen, while Naruto keeps kissing, holding, and groping Hinata.*
Hinata: Honey, if you want to eat, you have to let me fix ramen for you.
Naruto: Ah, ok.
*Naruto sits on a barstool, watching Hinata prepare the meal for the two. Naruto is beginning to giggle.*
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-24-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (05-24-2012), KiddJutsu (05-24-2012), Narut0360 (05-26-2012), royalmage (05-24-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-26-2012), Vishnu (05-25-2012)