Games and all things related - Page 188 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #2806
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Games and all things related

Now for a Diablo 3 quicky.

For all the would be lonely ladies (or men) who happened to be coupled with a current or soon to be Diablo addicted mate. A French sex toy company is offering a free miniature vibrator, with proof of pruchase, to those who have lost their partner to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absoloo website (piss poor google translation)
Ladies and ?

Your man has not left his computer since the release yesterday of Diablo III?

Still a long time before you find yourself in his arms during a romantic evening ...
You yearn ... You feel abandoned ... Abandoned ...

The situation is so, you must admit, your man would rather go in search of magical jewels, gloves sorcerers, and other heavy war clubs to get XP points rather than engaging in the research of your G-spot and gain sexual experience.

So what to do?

Do not despair over! We decided to help you!
Edit:
Also, to those who moaned about the cartoonish art style.It seems Blizzard answered back with the D3 equivalent of the secret cow level. Where adventurers can battle it out against Twinkleroots, Rainbow Unicorns, and Cuddle Bears. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JeQzJC-vS40

Last edited by Axiom; 05-17-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-18-2012), That1CheezyGuy (05-18-2012), xxMESTxx (05-17-2012)

Old 05-17-2012, 09:33 PM   #2807
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i like cartoonish and colorful games lol

they should totally just make a game like that, but have the characters cute too to match. XD

lol at vibrator, although ive heard of many who break up because one of em get addicted to games. lol just play together XD
Old 05-20-2012, 05:05 PM   #2808
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Geeks, assemble!

Alienware laptops, any of you used/use them? Basically my computer is slowly going to crap and I know that sooner or later I'll need to get something new, and I want to get something new. But I'll be moving around a lot so I wanted to get a laptop instead of a desktop and just build a better desktop when I hopefully move to the US.

I've been looking a lot at the new Alienware M14x http://www.dell.com/uk/p/alienware-m14x-r2/pd

Keeping it on the i5 processor (it's the new Ivy Bridge so should be good), upgraded to 8GB of RAM, upgrade to 2GB graphics card and a 750GB HDD drive, adding an SSD is way too expensive.

Will probably get it at the end of the year though.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #2809
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

You know how I feel about gaming laptops. And Alienware.

And fun.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-20-2012), Mal (05-21-2012), Miburo (07-02-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #2810
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

You just need a hug, c'mere buddy!
Old 05-21-2012, 05:24 AM   #2811
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Get the basic HDD and replace it with an SSD you buy separately, or since there seems to be a spot for a second drive just throw your own SSD in there with the 750GB HDD.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #2812
Axiom
[something clever]

Demi- You set on it being an Alienware? I was fingering through Dells in-house XPS performance line. Looks like you can build a rig with comparable specs, if not better, for a few hundred squiggly L's less then what Alienware if offering.

Edit:Someone send Jax a box'o fun. Fill it with comic books, a few gundam models, some resident evil merchandise, and maybe a Adam Jensen nightlight for good measure.

Last edited by Axiom; 05-21-2012 at 12:57 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-21-2012), Mal (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 PM   #2813
Demi-God
BEST

Heh "fingering through."

You have a point though, fuck Alienware. I just looked at the XPS 15 and it's almost the same specs (some higher) for almost half the price. And that's including the 3 year accidental damage protection and support.

Looked around to see how the XPS performs with games and they seem to run pretty well with all modern ones, so fuuuuuu yeah.

Jax, when you're next in London we'll go get some food somewhere to cheer you up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Axiom (05-21-2012), Mal (05-22-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #2814
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Hell yeah we will. College is out soon so I'll be at a spare end.

For the rest of my life.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-22-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #2815
Demi-God
BEST

Hey, hey, if I get this laptop this year and you build your PC. I can come over and... LAN party!

When are you in London? The Stratford computer fair is on weekends.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #2816
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

If you're sending a box of fun, the only thing need be in it is one of these:
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Axiom (05-21-2012), kael03 (05-21-2012), Mal (05-22-2012), Numinous (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #2817
Axiom
[something clever]

^A toy from your childhood? Fancy fancy, all we had were lawn darts. Or as we called them, "those spears you throw at each other."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Heh "fingering through."
I finger the tubez all the time.... When I'm on my tablet. Smoke comes out when I flick at the wiki page on the clitoris.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-21-2012), Mal (05-22-2012), Numinous (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #2818
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

How are people talking about traditional toys and not say the holy slingshot? I mean, what can possibly be better at harming innocent creatures? Oh yeah, a rifle at age 15 and having your first shot end up in your brother's butt-cheek. Hilarious bush doctor shenanigans ensued.

Quote:
I finger the tubez all the time.... When I'm on my tablet. Smoke comes out when I flick at the wiki page on the clitoris.
Good to know, that way you don't go to the vulva page and set the tablet on fire. Oh wait.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #2819
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Demi, save up a lot of money and get this beast.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:16 PM   #2820
Axiom
[something clever]

The XPS he's looking at has pretty much the same specs (minus the touchpad/game keys) and doesn't cost as much as a Korean baby.

I did kind of dig the switchblade portable device they unveiled at the 2011 CES though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-22-2012)