One Piece 668 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-23-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
One Piece 668

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/668

Enjoy!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-23-2012), Gakure (05-24-2012), NeoKakarott023 (05-23-2012), SirBenoit (05-23-2012)

Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 668

Something caught my attention about the cover. The flowers are gone ( not the strange thing ) and now blades surround their graves. Does that signify that more WB pirates have fallen ?

I'm surprised that Law is finding this kind of interaction alien. I don't think it's because he isn't used to it ( He was chilling against Bepo's belly once ), this could really mean that his crew suffered some terrible fate and this sort of interaction is bring back memories.

Loved the chopper strap, the comedy was on point as usual. VP has competition on the monster creation department, Magellan eat your heart out. Hopefully it won't go down as easy as the Cool bros, but I get the feeling that this will be a SHs vs Oars type of fight.

Who is the Yonkou that they are targeting ?

Nami's reaction leads me to believe that it may not be BM, although it could still be BM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Wow what a chapter !

So its finally been confirmed, Zoro and Sanji do have Haki which is a good thing, although I would imagine they didnt have quite the same training as Luffy in developing all three.

And once again Oda is the master at keeping us hooked, god damn I cant wait to find out which Yonkou there going to be fighting.

I couldnt help but laugh at Luffy and Franky's fight about who messed Chopper the best. Robin was funny too with 'Never be Chopper again'.
Also tying Chopper to Law hat, the look on his face was priceless !

The Slime thing at the end, just me or does it remind anyone of the ex Warden Poison ? Perhaps that might be what its made out of ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (05-23-2012)
Old 05-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Something caught my attention about the cover. The flowers are gone ( not the strange thing ) and now blades surround their graves. Does that signify that more WB pirates have fallen ?

I'm surprised that Law is finding this kind of interaction alien. I don't think it's because he isn't used to it ( He was chilling against Bepo's belly once ), this could really mean that his crew suffered some terrible fate and this sort of interaction is bring back memories.

Who is the Yonkou that they are targeting ?
I didnt actually think about that, the fact that more WB Pirates have fallen that is. I couldnt help but look at the picture on Ace Grave though obviously could hardly make out what it is but I wonder what that could be.

You might be on to something about Law though. Imagine that him and his crew fought Kaidou for instance, from what we heard from Moria when he went to New World his whole crew got slaughtered by him, whats to say thats not the case here ? Also would give him a reason to want to attack Kaidou too.

And never got the name of the Yonkou god damn Oda hes a master at making us wanting more !
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Old 05-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Chopper with a hat serving as hat above Law's hat. Hatception by Oda.

About WB & Ace grave, I'm not surprised more crewmates have fallen, it was an hell of a big fleet of pirates after all and they're weakened after their head figure died.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (05-25-2012)
Old 05-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Something else to note, Law said that once they have Caesar things will snowball really quickly and there will be no going back.

Could it be that Joker is also connected this Emperor they want to take down ?

I can't imagine Caesar working for one of the Youkon directly. It could be that Joker is facilitating thinks for Caesar under order from one of the Youkon, and if Caesar is captured he could be used as a catalyst in making one the Emperors vulnerable down the line.

Just thinking about how this could spiral out of control hypes it for me lol.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #7
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Something else to note, Law said that once they have Caesar things will snowball really quickly and there will be no going back.

Could it be that Joker is also connected this Emperor they want to take down ?

I can't imagine Caesar working for one of the Youkon directly. It could be that Joker is facilitating thinks for Caesar under order from one of the Youkon, and if Caesar is captured he could be used as a catalyst in making one the Emperors vulnerable down the line.

Just thinking about how this could spiral out of control hypes it for me lol.
Again thats interesting to think about but concerning the Yonkou on who it could be actually is hard to decide.

Big Mam - Doesnt really comes across as someone who would have a spy in the Goverment. But we havent really seen alot of her personality unless its sweets.

Kaidou - Honeslty this guy to me is just going to be one of those guys who wants to fight regardless the opponent. Again doesnt strike me as a guy who would go as far as using spies.

Blackbeard - Now he does strike me as someone to use a spy, I mean hes probably been best people in One Piece at making plans come to happen over a long period of time. But I still dont think BB going to make an appearance in awhile. Although if the Alliance was to go against BB it could be against like a Major island under his control and someone from his fleet ? (( I imagine he would be amassing a fleet like WB did ))

Shanks - Shanks is a smart guy no doubt about it but hes just a pirate to me, I mean like finding treasure getting drunk and stuff. He has the power to make a difference in major cases e.g. Stopped Kaidou from hitting WB, managed to make the war come to a halt etc.

Old 05-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I think BM is on the top of the list still. It would mirror the Luffy/Law/Kidd encounter from SA. I think any pirate would benefit from having a mole inside the Marines. That possibility aside, I'm almost certain Joker is the next target in Law's plan.

He is the only one aside from Law ( not counting the SHs and the G5 marines ) that knows about Caesar and PH, and he helps Caesar regularly by manipulating reports. Him being the next step seems extremely likely to me.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Interesting set up. This should be fun - looking forward to the reintroduction of the Heart Pirates. The hanging of Chopper on Law was one of the funnier things in a while.

As for which Yonko, given the way Luffy (and I suppose, Oda by extension) is so random, I won't be the least bit surprised if it actually is Shanks. The way Luffy lit up when he heard the name suggested enjoyment rather than a rivalry, say going after Big Mom or Teach. Luffy has always wanted to prove he was strong and belonged to Shanks, perhaps this is a way he can begin to show it.

But then, the obvious is Big Mom. Teach is more of a final villain and the other guy (Kaido google is telling me) is far to unknown.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ronnie_10 (05-23-2012)
Old 05-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

It would be quite the twist if it was Shanks.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #11
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

the slime thing at the end looked like that pokemon...muk or something like that. I dont see it being BB cause i think that shanks will take him on or be fighting him.. I can see it being BM just because it seemed like luffy agreed to go after that emperor, but who knows. I wouldnt want it being any of the others cause then that would mean that luffy would be fighting 2 emperors soon. Cause we know that BM is coming for him soon

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:59 AM   #12
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

I wont lie I would love to see Shanks soon, and it would be an awesome twist if it was the Yonkou there talking about but cant imagine Luffy wanting to fight him just yet he has barely seen what real power is in the New World

Old 05-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #13
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Does anyone else see giant pacifista appearing later in the story. Imagine Oars sized pacifista with even more powerful lasers.....ridiculous.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #14
Numinous

Quote:
Does anyone else see giant pacifista appearing later in the story. Imagine Oars sized pacifista with even more powerful lasers.....ridiculous.
Giant Pacifista+Giant Marines... oh boy. It was already a huge struggle to take both Oars and Oars Jr. down by the SH/WG, imagine an army of that.

Needless to say, Marineford already looks tiny compared to that thought.

Old 05-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #15
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

So after this arc. shit is about to get real.

I've the feeling this arc won't take that long anymore, I would say 20-25 chapters orso.

Btw could Slime be connected to Akainu ?

It's maybe a crazy thought but maybe cause of the fight this creature was created with the lava of Akainu or CC made this creature with Akainu's lava. People in OP can change islands so not unlikely.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....

Last edited by uzumakinagato; 05-23-2012 at 11:53 AM.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote