Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #766
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Hinata: What is it?
Naruto: I just realized… my wife… is now a milf.
*Hinata blushes.*
Naruto laughing: Oh man, now I really am going to kill Kiba.
*Hinata pours the stock, meat, veggies, and egg into a huge bowl of noodles. She then takes a ladle, making two bowls of ramen for the couple. She brings the bowls over to Naruto and sits next to him while the two eat.*
Hinata: So how has your training been going Honey?
Naruto: You’re never going to give up on that, are you?
Hinata slurping some noodles: Nope.
Naruto: It’s coming along. Lord Fujin says I’m progressing.
Hinata: Do you have to travel off to train?
Naruto: For now, yeah. But I doubt I’ll be gone as long as I was this time.
Hinata: What makes you say that?
Naruto smiling: Lord Fujin told me to apologize to you for him.
Hinata: Tell him I accept, as long as this doesn’t continue like so.
Naruto: Yes ma’am.
*Naruto gulps down the remaining ramen and puts the bowl in the sink. Hinata is still finishing her meal, slurping some more noodles.*
Hinata: There is something I want to tell you.
Naruto: Really?
Hinata: Yeah. While you’ve been gone, I’ve been busy.
Naruto puzzled: Busy with what?
Hinata: Just a few things.
Naruto intrigued: Like what?
Hinata: Oh, I’ve mastered a s-level jutsu.
Naruto: You finally added water to the rasengan?
Hinata frowning: NO!
*Naruto shrugs his shoulders.*
Naruto: Then what?
*Hinata walks over to the sink, and puts her bowl in it. She walks back over to Naruto, and kisses him.*
Hinata: Come and find me.
*Hinata flashes out of the apartment. Naruto is stunned staring at the area where Hinata was standing.*
Naruto: She mastered the Flying Thunder God?
Naruto smiling: She mastered the FTG!
*Naruto enters Kurama Sage mode. He closes his eyes just for a moment. He opens them up and flashes out of the apartment. Scene switches to the training grounds, with Hinata standing next to the middle log. Naruto flashes in next to her.*
Naruto: How did you…
Hinata smiling: You aren’t the only one who has been training.
Naruto: But how?
Hinata: I hope you don’t get mad at me, but I came across an heirloom of your’s, and it was my starting point.
*Hinata pulls out one of Minato’s kunais from under her shirt, holding it in front of Naruto.*
Hinata: You’re not mad, are you?
Naruto: No, not at all. But I thought the seals on those kunais was made specifically for my father.
Hinata: They were. I’ve changed the chakra signature on them to mine.
Naruto: That’s brilliant Baby! Who else knows?
Hinata: No one, and I want it to stay that way for as long as possible.
Naruto: Ok.
Hinata: And guess what.
Naruto: What?
Hinata: What we do, is two different things according to Lord Izanagi.
Naruto: What?
Hinata: He told me that what you do, because of your chakra reserves, along with your sensor capabilities, you can transfer your body to anywhere on the face of the planet without a seal, mainly because of your senjutsu. But mine, is the actual FTG. My technique requires seals.
Naruto: You really are becoming the master of seals Baby.
*Naruto walks up to Hinata, holding her in his arms.*
Naruto: Don’t forget though, my technique allows me to take others along with me.
*Naruto kisses Hinata as the two flash out. Scene switches to the Uchiha household. Sasuke and Sakura are seen sitting on a couch together, holding each other. Raijin enters the household.*
Raijin: Pardon my intrusion, but both of you are needed.
*Scene switches to the main gate of Konoha. Tsunade, Ao, Gaara, Izanagi, Raijin, Fujin, Sasuke, and Sakura are seen.*
Tsunade: Sasuke and Sakura, the two of you will head to the Whirlpool country to aid the Mizukage and the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist return to Port City. Lord Raijin will accompany you. You will meet up with Lord Suijin there.
Sasuke: So I take it Naruto is back as well?
Fujin: Aye.
Sasuke: And has he done it?
Fujin: Nay, not yet.
*All three gods smile.*
Fujin: But if you like, I’m sure I could summon him to give you alittle demonstration, as well as you him.
Sasuke: Will you permit it Hokage-sama?
Tsunade smirking: Even if I don’t, something tells me that you would still do it anyway.
From atop the gate: Nah, we wouldn’t do that.
*Naruto leaps down, holding Hinata in his arms.*
Naruto: Even if we are stronger than you Granny Tsunade, you are still our Hokage.
Tsunade: Spare me.
Fujin: First, show us what you have learned Uchiha.
Sasuke: Stand back Sakura. I don’t want you to get caught by my lightning. It’s the only part I haven’t perfected yet. Give me a target.
*Naruto makes a clone, sending it out on the road about a quarter of a mile ahead.*
Naruto: Show us what you have Sasuke.
*Sasuke enters horse stance (tae kwon do) holding his right hand at his chest level, with his left hand at his stomach level. He begins to growl, as electrical sparks are visibly seen forming around his body. Two lightning bolts begin to form in each hand, extending through his arms, until they meet at his neck. Suddenly, Sasuke punches with his left hand, sending the entire bolt at the clone. It hits the clone within a second, making the clone disperse.*
Fujin: Very impressive Uchiha. Naruto, make a clone.
*Naruto makes a clone. Fujin has the wind blow him a single leaf, the size of leaf crest on Konoha’s headbands. Fujin hands the leaf to the clone.*
Fujin: Double the distance.
*The clone flashes out, and appears as a speck in the dark. Fujin turns to Raijin.*
Fujin: Brother, could you go verify that this is not a hoax.
*Raijin disappears and reappears next to Naruto’s clone. Raijin takes hold of the leaf holding it out. The clone disperses.*
Fujin: Slice it in half Naruto.
Sasuke: There is no way. That’s too far.
*Naruto just stands there looking at Raijin in the distance. He takes a deep breath. He looks at Hinata, and motions in the air as if he was playing with her hair. Hinata’s hair begins to move with the wind. Naruto suddenly thrusts his hand forward in the direction of Raijin. Raijin begins to bust out laughing.*
Raijin yelling: You missed.
Fujin: Impossible. I told you to slice it.
*Raijin appears next to Fujin and Izanagi laughing.*
Raijin: He still has a ways to go brother.
Izanagi: Take a closer look Raijin.
*Raijin looks at the leaf and is then shocked. The next panel zooms in on the leaf, showing a single dark hair impaling the leaf right in the middle.*
Sasuke: What is it?
*Raijin shows the leaf to Sasuke, then to Tsunade, Gaara, and Ao. He approaches Naruto.*
Raijin: Not many have made me look like a fool boy. The two of you boys surely are something.
Ao: Did he just fucking do that?
Gaara: I would never have believed had I not seen it myself.
Tsunade: Remember, we are talking about Naruto.
*Hinata walks up to Naruto, slapping him on the shoulder.*
Hinata: Did you really need one of my hairs to prove a point?
Naruto: You didn’t feel a thing.
Hinata: Regardless.
Fujin: Do we need to show the absolute power and strength of the wind now?
Sasuke: We’re good, we’re good.
Raijin: Tis time for us to head out.
*Raijin walks over to Sasuke and Sakura, placing a hand on a shoulder of each, disappearing.*
Tsunade: Now all we have to do is summon the Raikage and locate the Tsuchikage.
Naruto: What do you mean locate the Tsuchikage?
Fujin: Calm down Naruto. You are needed. We have business to attend to. Gaara, would you mind joining us?
Gaara: Sure.
*Gaara walks over to Fujin and Izanagi, and all three disappear.*
Tsunade looking at Ao: This is great.
Naruto: What’s happened to Kitsuchi-sama?
Ao: He’s disappeared since Iwa was demolished.
Naruto: What do you mean demolished. And by the way, what is the Mizukage doing in the Whirlpool country?
Ao: Kirigakure has been taken over… by the Ryun. They were led by Yakushi Kabuto. Their forces were made up of a clone army of him.
Naruto: Dammit.
Ao: All is fine. We were able to evacuate those who wanted to be spared.
Tsunade: Naruto, go home and get some rest. Spend some time with Hinata. We’ll fill you in in the morning.
Naruto sighing: Fine.
*Hinata walks up to Naruto and Tsunade.*
Hinata: You know we won’t wait.
*Tsunade walks up to Naruto and hugs him. She looks up at Naruto and then at Hinata.*
Tsunade: Thanks for coming back. Now go home, be with your wife. Lord Izanagi has assured us that Kitsuchi is ok. We’ll give you the details in the morning.
Naruto: Alright Granny Tsunade.
Hinata: Tsunade-sama…
Tsunade: Yeah?
Hinata: Thank you.
*Tsunade nods at her, as the couple walks off. Ao walks up to Tsunade.*
Ao: What was that all about?
Tsunade: He’s about to be a father. That boy has had no family accept for Sasuke, Sakura, and Jiraya. I promised Jiraya before he left that I would look after him. He no longer needs me to look after him. But he’s still like a grandson to me.
Ao: Pardon my intrusion, but weren’t you and Jiraya-sama, you know…
Tsunade: No. I was too foolish to realize how good of a thing I had right under my nose. I will not allow the only other Uzumaki in Konoha to suffer what I have.
*Scene switches to Naruto and Hinata sitting on their rooftop, with Hinata straddling Naruto kissing while they are covered up with large blanket.*

End.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-24-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (05-24-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-26-2012), KiddJutsu (05-24-2012), Narut0360 (05-25-2012), royalmage (05-24-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-26-2012), Vishnu (05-25-2012)

Old 05-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #767
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Bravo, bravo! This is what I'm talking about. I'll shoot some critiques but for now just a damn great continuation.
jekyl_hyde (05-25-2012)
Old 05-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #768
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome job man look forward to the next
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (05-25-2012)
Old 05-25-2012, 12:45 PM   #769
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

http://warlockdemonreaper.blogspot.c...2_archive.html

Hey guys, subscribe to my blog, tell me if I should keep this a book, or turn it into a manga or graphic novel. thanks!!!!

I will have my Naruto Fan Fict up in a little while and a prediction as well!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-25-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-25-2012)
Old 05-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #770
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
http://warlockdemonreaper.blogspot.c...2_archive.html

Hey guys, subscribe to my blog, tell me if I should keep this a book, or turn it into a manga or graphic novel. thanks!!!!

I will have my Naruto Fan Fict up in a little while and a prediction as well!
I already got hooked into the story reading the prologue. Hmm personally I think it be a good idea to start of with a book, then turn into a tv serial (dont know how you go about doing that), just like the tv series "true blood" is based on the book series "southern vampire mysteries".

OR make do something like Harry Potter, that could make it to the big screens.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 05-25-2012 at 01:54 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-25-2012)
Old 05-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #771
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
I already got hooked into the story reading the prologue. Hmm personally I think it be a good idea to start of with a book, then turn into a tv serial (dont know how you go about doing that), just like the tv series "true blood" is based on the book series "southern vampire mysteries".

OR make do something like Harry Potter, that could make it to the big screens.
Speaking of harry potter, there will be 3 series. 7 in each one first two is about Joshua, the last one is about his son.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #772
KiddJutsu
Sannin

J_H - I'll tell you this, you have a great understanding of how a story can read like a voice over. The way you open it up reminds me of the guy with the deep voice who always gave story like recaps in DBZ. I like the way Hinata is becoming a strong companion for Naruto instead of like a weak house wife or something. She has incorporated fully the FTG from Minato's seals, so she has an advantage she can use come battle time. So that is very good. Also like how the training demonstrations with Naruto & Fujin are, like Goku & King Kai. (DBZ, best there was & only thing as good as Naruto is to me bar none.)

Also Izanagi takes the role as mentor too which gives him a purpose because you have him written at half strength due to him being like Thor without the hammer. My criticism maybe would come from the fact more-so regarding the Land of Whirlpool. I thought originally it was a deserted destitute land abandoned after the Uzumaki were fought and had to disperse. It seemed more like a haven and path of hidden discovery for Naruto & Hinata after the period break after the battle with Madara. Either way, its still reading like the epic writing I think it is. Looking forward to the next drop on it.

J_Uz - went to the blog, read the posting, and I think its like a mix between Underworld and a Final Fantasy RPG. Its got the makings of some very nice stuff there bro. Looking forward to you producing that in some form or fashion. I'm thinking graphic novel like Hellboy. But in the mean time you've got a excellent Fan Fiction that I'm always up to reading.
jekyl_hyde (05-26-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-26-2012)
Old 05-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #773
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

in the upcoming chapters, you'll see hinata mature a little bit more as a shinobi. the same goes for sakura.

i will go ahead and give you this bit of info... the whirlpool country, specifically uzuiogakure, will be megiddo. (biblical analogy) why this is the resting place for the mizukage and the ssm will be revealed and soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (05-26-2012)
Old 05-26-2012, 01:17 AM   #774
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Lightbulb Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
in the upcoming chapters, you'll see hinata mature a little bit more as a shinobi. the same goes for sakura.

i will go ahead and give you this bit of info... the whirlpool country, specifically uzuiogakure, will be megiddo. (biblical analogy) why this is the resting place for the mizukage and the ssm will be revealed and soon.
Well alright my man. You got something in the works as usual so I'll peek at it as always when you drop the chapters in the Fan Fif thread. Will those be coming soon?
Old 05-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #775
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

This is a time line based off a prediction predicting the events in a time line of 1 year after the end of the war followed by 5 years after the end of the war and so on. As you can see my belief is that after tobi goes down we will see an era of peace but if kishi decides to keep the series going he will probably pass it off to a new generation. This idea is all fan fiction of course but its how I would do it if I were gonna write that series.

1 year later...

Rookie nin:
Chouji: Chouji and Ino get married also in a grand ceremony attended by many in the leaf village.
Lee: Lee joins sakura at the new academy as a bodyguard to sakura who seem oblivious to Lee's obvious crush on her still.
Naruto: Naruto marries hinata in a ceremony attended by several representatives of the various nations. It is later determined that same day that hinata is pregnent with their first child.
Neji: Lord Hyashi decides to make Neji the future leader of the hyuga clan as he senses naruto will be hokage one day and can't lead the clan.
Sakura: At the urging of Shizune and Tsunade, Sakura works with the other nations to create the first neutral medic nin training academy.
Shikimaru: Shikimaru accepts a long term job of serving as the new mission coordinator for the sand village as the five nations create a program to promote a better relationship between nations by allowing others to know what life in the other villages is like.

Leadership:
Tsunade: Tsunade works with Sakura and Shizune to start groundwork on creating a neutral medic nin academy with the other villages while at the same time creating a first ever swap program allowing the other nations to send nin to work with other villages thus ending the days of secrets hidden from other nations.
kakashi: Concerned that sasuke may still pose a threat to naruto, kakashi creates a unit to hunt down the remaining akatsuki members.
Guy: Guy joins Kakashi's unit to hunt down the remaining members of akatsuki while watching kakashi to be certain sasuke does not kill him.
Garaa: Garaa goes through the proceedure to reinstall the bijuu in himself and starts a relationship with a young jonin recruit.

Enemies:
Itachi: Itachi fed up with sasuke's betrayal at killing kabuto vanishes promising to find a way to undo edo tensei.
Madara: Madara attempts secretly infiltrates several of the villages creating a network of spies and informants to watch over the villages.
Sasuke: After his failure to kill naruto, sasuke takes control of the former holdings of orochimaru to start an empire of his own.

5 years later...
Rookie nin:
Chouji: Chouji and ino both retire as Chouji becomes a cook at a local resturant while Ino raises their son senjuro who seems to be gifted in mental abilities much like his grandfather.
Lee: Lee is enjoying the life of security and peace at the medic nin acedemy while teaching some of the young recruits how to rely on taijutsu when too low on chakra.
Naruto: Naruto settles down to watch over his children as they prepare for the ninja academy. Things change though when tsunade is forced to vacate the office of hokage due to illness and Naruto is chosen by the daimyo to be the next hokage.
Neji: Neji celebrates the prepares the sons of naruto as well as his own sons with tenten for their eventual joining of the ninja academy.
Sakura: Sakura works endessly to train the newest recruits at the new hospital while enjoying their fond friendship with lee.
Shikimaru: Shikimaru and his pregnent wife Temari return to konoha as Shikimaru accepts the job of headmaster of the ninja academy.

Leadership:
Tsunade: Tsunade experiences a grave illness as her healing abilities rapidly deteriorate leaving her an invalid. A decision is made that naruto is to be made the next hokage as the final request of Tsunade before leaving office.
Kakashi: Kakashi returns to the leaf village after successfully taking down several powerful criminal oranizations but unfortuntely unable to find sasuke. Naruto convinces him to serve as mentor to his two sons, jiraiya and naruto junior as they prepare to enter the academy.
Guy: Guy watches over the son of Chouji/Ino as well as young son of asuma sarutobi who is entering on his first year into the academy.
Garaa: Garaa gets celebrates the birth of his first child and promise to create a new era of peace in the sand village.

Enemies:
Itachi: Itachi learns from an ancient fortune teller that the sons and daughter of naruto will hold the key to defeating madara. Itachi decides
to return to konoha incognito and watch over the children of naruto.
Madara: Madara prepares to make an assault on the hidden leaf village collecting numerous rogue nin together to create a criminal organization
greater than akatsuki.
Sasuke: Sasuke becomes exceedingly insane after experiments with orochimaru's technology radicly alter his abilities in hopes of finding
a way to defeat naruto. Sasuke sends karin to the leaf village with his son to live in secret as spies in konoha watching over the children
of naruto.

10 years later...
Rookie nin:
Chouji: Chouji returns to the ninja academy after realizing he is better at teaching the new generation than serving as a cook.
Lee: Lee is continually annoyed by his failure to escape from the friend zone he has been placed in by sakura. Lee looks to guy for advice on love but sadly fails in each of those attempts.
Naruto: Naruto sends his daughter, Hiko, to the ninja academy under the tutelage of the headmaster shikimaru. Naruto's two sons prepare for training under kakashi as well as the eventual chunin exams.
Neji: Neji celebrates a bitter sweet birth as tenten bares him a daughter but dies during its birth.
Sakura: Sakura watches over hiko with curiousity as does kakashi as they recognize her particular problems with fighting jutsu but particular attention to detail on accuracy. Kakashi suggests that maybe Hiko should join the medic nin academy despite her young age.
Shikimaru: After the unfortunate loss of temari during the birth of his son, Shikimaru has devoted all his efforts to training the next generation to be stronger than the one before it. Unfortunately this causes friction with his son who is jealous of his father paying special attention to naruto's sons instead of him. This causes him to leave the village and join the sand village to train with Garaa.

Leadership:
Tsunade: Tsunade is living as an invalid in a seperate cottage near konoha attended to by shizune.
Kakashi: Kakashi accepts a new assignment as the jonin and mentor for naruto's two sons while also taking a serious interest in Hiko who reminds him of a young tsunade.
Guy: Guy is saddened by Lee's failure to win sakura's heart but finds new enjoyment with his newest genin, senjuro as well as Neji's twin sons.
Garaa: After years of suffering Garaa has shikaku removed and placed into the son of Temari who wish to serve the sand village as his mother once did.

Enemies:
Itachi: Itachi is concerned about the sudden rise of madara and sasuke as both continue to grow stronger as their two empires grow in size and numbers of people working with them.
Madara: Madara seeks a base of operations and attempts to create a treaty with sasuke in hopes of one day carrying out an attack on konoha itself.
Sasuke: Sasuke secretly brainwashes his son and tells him to spy on the sons of naruto in hopes of finding a way to use naruto's sons against him. His son secretly discovers the brainwash and with the help of jiraiya is able to overcome it. Sasuke senses that jiraiya be the next itachi and focuses his efforts on finding a way to brainwash him instead.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 05-26-2012 at 01:41 PM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (05-26-2012), KiddJutsu (05-26-2012), Narut0360 (05-26-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-26-2012)
Old 05-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #776
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

i know it's a long shot, but i can't wait to read your work again.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #777
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

hehe Thats only part 1 of 2 parts. unfortunately the damn forum wont let me paste the whole thing so I had to limit it to two posts instead of 1 huge one. I will be adding to this post over time though as I note corrections that are needed.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (05-26-2012)
Old 05-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #778
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Thumbs up Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
hehe Thats only part 1 of 2 parts. unfortunately the damn forum wont let me paste the whole thing so I had to limit it to two posts instead of 1 huge one. I will be adding to this post over time though as I note corrections that are needed.
Oh that's right on man. I'm with J_H, that's gonna be a nice read.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #779
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
When did Sasuke fight Naruto after he defeated Tobi, since you mentioned sasuke failed to kill him or did you just skip that part?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #780
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

15 years later...
Rookie nin:
Chouji: Chouji and Ino both return to their former lives as ninjas after seeing the destruction caused at the hands of sasuke and madara's attack on konoha.
Lee: Lee unfortunately dies during the second invasion of konoha while attempting to save sakura from being murdered at the hands of sasuke.
Naruto: Naruto and Hinata after a terrible fight with madara and sasuke have their connection to their bijuu permenently severed forcing them to have the bijuu sealed in naruto junior and their daughter, hiko. Naruto is told by sakura that if he ever fights madara again it could kill him so naruto puts all his focus on getting training for his children as he is told by the elder sage toad that they will have the power to defeat madara one day. Naruto is also concerned about jiraiya's friendship with Itachi as jiraiya has been missing for several months.
Neji: Neji returns to the ninja academy to serve as a defense trainer with the young students against the eventual war with akatsuki.
Sakura: Sakura continues her efforts to train hiko but is also seeks a way to repair the physical damage done to naruto at the hands of madara and sasuke. She is also greatly saddened at the death of lee and her failure to realize how great his love was for her.
Shikimaru: Shikimaru and neji prepares the older students for an eventual war that could take places as the ninja world prepares for what could be another ninja war against a newly revived akatsuki.

Leadership:
Tsunade: Tsunade trains the young hiko in the arts of advanced healing techniques as well as using them as a means of self defense. Hiko's access to the bijuu allows for much greater accuracy and control which convinces tsunade that if trained properly that hiko could be an even greater student than sakura was.
Kakashi: Kakashi convinces the other nations to hold a secret training event to train all the new jinchuriki in how to use the full power of their bijuu.
Guy: Guy joins kakashi in his endevor as he watches the last of his students successfully become chunin.
Garaa: Garaa prepares the sand village to assist the leaf village in its war against a newly revived akatsuki.

Enemies:
Itachi: Itachi helps jiraiya to break free of the brainwash so as not to repeat history with a massacre of the hyuga clan. Itachi convinces jiraiya that the key to defeating madara is to find a way to break edo tensei. Jiraiya agrees to undergo training with itachi in hopes of finding a way to grow as strong as his brother and sister.
Madara: Madara watches with curiousity as he watches the next generation stronger and stronger with each battle. Madara is angered that naruto was actually able to force him to retreat but is satisfied that naruto likely will never be able to fight again.
Sasuke: After his failure to kill naruto and hinata, Sasuke and Madara redouble their efforts to create a large enough ninja army to attack the ninja alliance.

20 years later:
Rookie nin:
Chouji: Unfortunately is murdered at the hands of Sasuke Uchiha as he attempts to defend Ino and senjuro as they defend the ninja academy children from a massacre at the hands of sasuke uchiha. Ino uses her powers along with senjuro to trap sasuke in a genjutsu believeing he is killing everyone at the academy.
Naruto: Naruto attempts another battle with sasuke after sasuke is forced out of the academy. Sasuke carries much of an advantage during the battle but naruto manages to knock him unconscious and prepares to deliver a killing blow when madara suddenly arrives to defend sasuke. Madara prepares to kill naruto when naruto junior arrives and vows that on this day he will destroy madara forever.
Neji: Neji with the help of shikimaru manages to save the lives of many civilians as they retreat below konoha to safety as sasuke and madara use powerful fire attacks causing a massive inferno throughout konoha.
Sakura: Sakura with the help of several other medic nins manages to stop sasuke's plague weapon before it can be spread throughout konoha. Without the plague, sasuke and madara are forced to attack the city itself head on instead of weakening it over time. Sakura helps shikimaru and neji send the villagers to safety as konoha is set ablaze by attacks from madara and sasuke.
Shikimaru: Shikimaru and neji decide that they are best suited at leading the survivors to safety rather than help in the battle. Shikimaru is unable to save chouji from sasuke but is able to distract sasuke enough that ino and senjuro are able to place a genjutsu on sasuke.

Leadership:
Tsunade: Tsunade passed away 1 year after the attack on konoha. It is believed by many she died of heartbreak as she saw the fragile peace that was created by the terrible war shatter due to her failure to realize how big a danger sasuke would become.
Kakashi: Kakashi after the war decides to take a new job as leader of anbu black ops after the death of ibiki at the hands of madara.
Guy: Guy takes an active role as a new teacher at the ninja academy teach the importance of tai-jutsu training as an alternative to ninjutsu and genjutsu.
Garaa: Garaa decides to make shikimaru's son the next kazekage as his years of abuse on his body from over using his powers during the war take a drastic toll on his frail body and mind.

Enemies:
Itachi: With the help of jiraiya, Itachi is able to find a way to cast edo tensei on kabuto thus raising him from the dead. Kabuto is at first skeptical of helping jiraiya but his main wish is to get revenge on sasuke so he agrees to end the edo tensei thus freeing his spirit as well as greatly weakening madara who is forced to rely on possessing sasuke uchiha in order to stay alive after naruto destroys what is left of his body.
Madara: As the edo tensei broke during the battle with naruto junior, Madara possessed the body of the nearby unconscious sasuke uchiha in hopes of defeating naruto junior however his plan failed as hiko arrived on the battlefield along with senjuro who manages to awaken sasuke within madara greatly disrupting madara's control of sasuke enough that madara is forced out thus causing his spirit to be released.
Sasuke: Sasuke after being possessed by madara is captured and imprisoned for the crimes he has committed. His son often visits him in prison but sasuke's only interest seems to be getting out in hopes of taking vengeance on naruto for all the losses he has endured.

Ahh time for a little q&a,

Quote:
When did Sasuke fight Naruto after he defeated Tobi, since you mentioned sasuke failed to kill him or did you just skip that part?
That happened before the 1 year later mark. After that failure it slowly drove him to taking over the empire of orochimaru.

For those who can't figure out the pieces of this next one. There are 2 more attacks on konoha after the attack done by pain. The first invasion by sasuke and madara caused heavy damage including wounding or killing several individuals. The final invasion was the last straw in the war between the reborn akatsuki and the ninja alliance. In sense it was the final battle of madara and sasuke.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 05-26-2012 at 07:48 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-28-2012), KiddJutsu (05-27-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-27-2012), Vishnu (05-27-2012)