One Piece 669 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #16
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One Piece 669

Quote:
"preventing him from doing that"
Maybe he really has got Laws crew. That's what I thought when reading that...
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The scary thing is that Law might not even be the most hax person in OP. I still think Kuma will be the king of hax by the end of the manga, being able to repel non tangible things like pain and damage is absolutely ridiculous. I also want to see him repel something gigantic, like an island or a huge Sea King.

I can't wait to see Bonney, Hawkings and Apoo.

Blueno has a ridiculously hax DF. Oda really underplayed it, he could easily lock people away in other dimensions.
Blueno could still make a reappearance in the manga along with the rest of ex-CP9. But yes, he had so much potential that wasn't used.

I also think there's an hierarchy akin to Mera Mera no Mi and Magu Magu no Mi between Bara Bara no Mi, Doa Doa no Mi, Ope Ope no Mi and Nikyu Nikyu no Mi. Law can pretty much reproduce Buggy's splitting and Blueno's teleportation and top it with personality change and Kuma can pretty much do what Law does on steroids, adding pain and injuries on the mix. It'd be interesting to see at least two of those four interacting with each other to see what happens.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-03-2012)
Old 06-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Random question: Did Enel and Dragon eat the same fruit? They both seem to have the lightenning power and which one is more superior?

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-05-2012 at 06:59 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #19
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no conformation thAt dragon Ate a DF
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #20
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Did Enel and Dragon eat the same fruit? They both seem to have the lightenning power and which one is more superior?
There is no way for two people to share the same DF at the same time.
Quote:
There is no conformation thAt dragon Ate a DF
No official one, but it's pretty much a certainty with the few hints we have gotten. The sudden storm at Loguetown, and the wind blast at the Gray terminal.

What fruit did he eat ? That has been the subject of many debates, basically it boils down to three predominant opinions:

Storm paramecia- Similar to the Gura Gura no mi, it can affect something in a large scale, in this case the weather.

Wind Logia- Largely because of the wind blast at the Gray terminal, and if he could become and control wind he could manipulate the weather to a certain extent.

Dragon mythical Zoan- Dragons can fuck with the weather in many myths, plus it's his name already lol.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:41 PM   #21
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

What if the affects we've seen from dragon was just him using haki in some form? I mean when WB and Shanks clashed swords the sky damn near split in half as a result. So maybe the wind blast was caused by something similar.

What if the sudden storm was just a coincidence? Just a red herring to throw us of. Or a means to make his sudden introduction all the more ominous.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote