KiddJutsu's Thread of Bullshit - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
KiddJutsu's Thread of Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Lol hilarious. Saying what out with posting consecutively since its frowned is the simplest way of offering a quick FYI.
Since you're hardly able to form actual sentences, I'll take from your posts what I can. You were offered an FYI and YOU flew off the handle like a little bitch.

Quote:
Telling me I'm annoying for wanting to give props and encourage more creative seems to offend people it's not even intended for. Your annoyance level to people not as you do I guess or commenting how you think they should is pretty damn weak.
Wow, you're fucking stupid man. Nobody said that, oh wait..I forgot that's how things work in kiddie land.

Quote:
You say everybody has stuff other this this forum but with your responses to this I seriously doubt it. You claim a higher level of intelligence because you're an expert at this sh*t is also weak. I never said I knew the rules to this posting stuff. Lol but you boys take it so seriously like it will change your lives. Again, just flat out week.
Most people here, like I said work, or go to school, to better themselves. Of course we get the occasional dead end moron, like you, that comes through here, accusing people of all kinds of shit, and calling people losers for doing the same exact shit you are. I don't claim a higher level of intelligence, but if I were to, it's because you're a fucking nerd raging moron. You also took this way more seriously than anybody else in the discussion. Are you sure you can read?

You sure have missed a lot. Too complicated for you?

Quote:
And you say I had an inappropriate response to kael supposedly setting me straight on posting etiquette but also telling me to relax my posts giving props to a now badly written manga. Again, unless you run this why make it your place to correct me. Let me get dinged for the offense and I'll learn that way.
Or you could not be a complete immature idiot about everything and grow the fuck up. Nobody told you not to give props they told you not to double/triple post, which in turn hurt your fragile little feelings and started all of this. Quit acting like your 5 and man the fuck up you pussy. You're acting like a pissed off little girl right now.

Quote:
Then to step out beside yourself to criticize what I say to other people posting, not you mind you, and then all this sh*t unfolds. Talking about future button pushing like a dip sh*t when I jus wanna read more of stuff posted by creative members like J_H or Vishnu and Jericho. Get a damn grip.
Unless its directed to you dont concern yourself. And unless you run something stop interjecting yourself in other peoples business. Point blank....
You can't really be this stupid can you? If you want to read, read. Nobody's telling you not to, we're telling you to stop acting like a mother fucking child.

Quote:
And did I miss the part where if you're directing something to somebody they can't speak for themselves? Vishnu always does and we dialog about his storyline. Why that bothers you cry babies is beyond me.
Lmao. You flunked school didn't you? Your grammar is atrocious at best. Nobody's stopping anybody from talking, we're trying to stop you from being the baby that your acting like.

Quote:
And my man, I'm not 5 but you are a clown for this sh*t his evening.
You're right. You're MUCH too immature to be 5. You're more like 3, throwing hissy fits and what not. Seriously, my 5 year old niece is more mature than you. That's pretty fucking sad on your part.

Quote:
This discussion and the name calling tonwards me was utter nonsense.
LMFAO. That was so stupid it was almost funny, you hypocrite. Quit being such a fucking baby, and man up, and own up to what you did instead of continuing to dance around like a bitch.

This was Kael's post.
[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
There's an edit feature for a reason. Also, dude, seriously, it's fan fics for Naruto. It's not like they are award winning writers.

This was your retarded, immature nerd raging response, lmao.
Quote:
Quote:
Kael03 - first off, who the f*ck are you? Critiquing my critiques, really? Like you're the damn warden in the Naruto Forum or something. Talk your thumb out of your a$$ now and suck it easy you f-ing clown. Nothing is directed to you or about you so you could just avoid even addressing what I post but no, you gotta make noise just because you can. I'm here reading people who take the manga and put creative twists to is, period. And I give props to people who do it in a way thats enjoyable. How in the hell is that your business bro or something you gotta try to comment on? You a suck-L, meaning losers in the states where I'm from. So back off when you see me posting giving props to the writers in a FAN FICTION THREAD you dip sh*t.

You're right, the name calling was utter nonsense. On your part. Are you going to continue to act like a huge vagina or what?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Old 05-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: KiddJutsu's Thread of Bullshit

Shit... we doing to do this for every baby blue?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-02-2012), Mal (05-12-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (06-02-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

The new breed of baby blues seems to have very thin skin and cry about the littlest things (seriously, I told him to edit his posts instead of triple posting, and he went off about that).
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-02-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #4
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Nah, but why not do it for the worst of the worst? Not all the baby blue's are full fledged retards. It could serve two useful purposes. The first, it'll give us a place to argue without needlessly clogging up other threads. Second, It should act as a deterrent to the blatant stupidity that has been expressed lately.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 05-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

So is it ok to chat shit here? but anyways if you don't mind I just wanted to ask you guys if you know anything about trading stock markets.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #6
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Wtf ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kluang (06-02-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (06-02-2012), xxMESTxx (05-12-2012)
Old 06-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #7
Sondra
Academy Student

Sondra is an unknown quantity at this point

wow.... what?????
Old 06-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Ohh boyI can see where this is going to go .. Major trolling and then a nerd rage display for all to see...

Boredom will be a lot of peoples undoing
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Dude, what the fuck are you doing? Why revive a dead thread?
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-06-2012)
Old 06-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Because he's completely fucking retarded. What do you expect?

The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-06-2012)
Old 06-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #11
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Dude, what the fuck are you doing? Why revive a dead thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Because he's completely fucking retarded. What do you expect?
@kael there was a recent post that i had not seen so the whole shit was new to me some people arent on every day

@ mest go fuck yourself with a rusted pipe
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Can he remove the rust first?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 06-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #13
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Know what would make this thread better? If no one fucking posted after me in it.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
Old 06-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #14
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Ditto .

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 06-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #15
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Can he remove the rust first?
NO! NO and NO!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread