Naruto 591 Predictions/Spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-21-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough
Naruto 591 Predictions/Spoilers

I don't know why this hasn't been posted yet.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c590/

Predict away!

Old 06-22-2012, 12:34 AM   #2
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 591 Predictions/Spoilers

Madara fizzles out of gas in the next chapter. Back to Naruto's fight with Tobi.

Meanwhile, Sasuke's continues to rage...
Old 06-22-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Naruto 591:The Last Jinchuriki ( A FANBOY PREDICTION)
Sasuke: Time to go and destroy Tobi for what he did to my clan
Kabuto: Wait Sasuke! Nor you nor Naruto are strong enough to beat Tobi. You have to become stronger in order to beat him
Sasuke: I don't have time to become stronger.
Kabuto: Whoever said that becoming stronger will require much time
Sasuke: What are you talking about?
Kabuto:I can make you stronger by giving you all these new powers I obtained. I no longer require them as I just want to be myself now, and not Orochimaru
Sasuke: Which powers will I have access too?
Kabuto: You will have access to the hydrification jutsus of the Hozuki clan, rapid healing abilities of the Uzumaki clan, ability to draw in natural chakra whilst moving, ability to use your bones as weapons, using sound based genjutsu, ability to latch onto other living beings, ability to use earth style jutsus and absorb chakra, ability to use web based jutsu and finally sage mode.
Sasuke: So in short, all the abilities you have stolen from people
Kabuto: Not all. My own abilities and Orochimaru's won't be transfered.
Sasuke: Fine lets start the process.
(Scene where Naruto fights Tobi)
Naruto(tired): It seems I have been able to push you to your limits after all
Tobi(tired):{He has surpassed KYF in speed} I shall finish this soon
(The Alliance Arrive)
Sakura: We are here for you Naruto
Naruto: Hi, Sakura
Tobi:{I shall use this opportunity to seal the 8 tails}(uses Demonic statue and seals Gyuki)
Naruto:{He used that distraction to seal master B} Why you. Using such a cheap trick
Tobi: This is war. You must have heard the famous saying, Everything is fair in love and war
Naruto: In that case, you won't mind me stealing me 8 new friends back
Tobi:What do you mean?
Naruto: Just look at your statue
Tobi: (turns and sees the leaf 11 minus Naruto have managed to bring the statue down and have restricted it movements
Naruto: Kakashi, Gai sensei, can you hold Tobi off while I free the tailed Beast
Kakashi: Sure thing Naruto
Gai: Naruto, go I'll cover you
Naruto: (heads to the statue and prepares hand seals)
Tobi(Tries to go near Naruto but is stopped by Kakashi and Gai): Why you. I won't let you take my tailed beast from me
Naruto: They are not your tail beast. They belong to nobody, no village. If anyone tries to take them, I'll come to rescue my friends(Chains come out enter demonic statues mouth)
Tobi: {That jutsu, how did he learn to use those chains}
(Naruto manages to pull out the 8 beast and seal them within himself and collapses afterwards)
Naruto(in his subconscious):I managed to save you guys
Kurama: We don't have time guys, please sync with Naruto so he can beat this masked guy and bring peace to the ninja world
(all 8 beast fist bump Naruto giving him access to all their powers)
Naruto(awakens from subconscious with 9 tails each representing a different beast): time to end this
Kakashi: He managed to unite the 9 beast
(scene switches to Sasuke)
Sasuke(in full Susanoo mode): Looks like these abilities helped me cheat to achieve a full susanoo
Kabuto:{this Susanoo is stronger than the one Madara has}
the end
This was written by my friend so I just asked him for this so I can post it here. Hope its not too cheesy
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-23-2012), lionwajih (06-22-2012), royalmage (06-22-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012), Wolverine (06-22-2012)
Old 06-22-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

"All Things Said"

We see Madara glowing. He looks down at all the Kages.

Each of the Kages are keepibg their guard up.

Madara, "it seems the ending of this fight will be robbed from us. The caster of the jutsu has cancelled it, by force or his own decision."

Tsunade,[was it Naruto?]

Tsuchikage, "it seems our faith was placed accordingly."

Madara is suddenly right in front of the five kages.

"I will not allow you to lie to yourselves or the ninja you govern over."

Raikage, "lie?!"

Madara, " yes. Today you did not stand against Madara Uchiha and defeat him or fight to a stand still. I am not the Madara that the 1st Hokage fought and defeated quite a few times, but in turn was defeated at times himself."

Mizukage, "what are you saying?"

Madara, "i am at a level even he would gave trouble with or be defeated by. I am mot saying you are at his level because you survived. I am saying....i should have killed you all sooner. "

They all looked surprised.*

Tsunade, "really? You speak as if you could have. We were not so easy to defeat. You did not accomplish this."

Madara, "i destroyed a great deal of your force soon as i arrived, not soon after that is when you all arrived in soon flash of glory. As if to save the day. In theory a when a Kage enters the fray it becomes the enemies time to be defeated. But five, five should have been enough to stop any foe within moments...even me."

Mizukage, " first your unbeatable now we should have bear you? What are you really getting at?"

Madara, " you did nothing, i heard the promise you made the boy's clone. You failed, that is my point. Also, there is only one of you here that would have survived if took this fight serious."

They all look at Tsunade.

Madara, "Since that Uzumaki child is not here, there is none *present that would stand a chance against me during my days. Anyone that can stop the onslaught of the 1st Hokage's *jutsu ...gets my respect as an equal."

Gaara, "amazing, someone like you can give him such a compliment. Did you not just say you do not take children seriously?"

Madara(slightly smiles), "Uzumaki tend to demand notice, as i am sure you have seen. *My question is when did my clan finally leave your village, Senju?"

They all look at each other.

Tsunade, " their all dead. "

Raikage, "except one, Sasuke Uchiha *the rogue ninja, he will be dealt with for his crimes after this war."*
Madara is starting to be pulled away,
"all except him. I don't have time for details, i don't know his crimes against you but i do know that being an Uchiha at times your actions are not always understood. "

Tsuchikage, "your time is up, whatever you have to say do it now."

Madara, "Do not kill the last of my clan, redeem the name of Uchiha, it was once great, it can be again. I chose the path of a loner i was defeated and died without my clan. You five Kage would have died well before now if it wasn't for your Unity. *Konoha was necer my enemy, the Senju did not make it equal as it seemed. Change that Hokage, or find a successor that can. If i am brought back to face you again i will take you seriously."

He fades away.*

Raikage, "hokage, You stepped in front of my fist for Naruto. Will you do the sane for Sasuke?"

Before she even acknowledges him, the Hokage guard emerge.*

Tsunade, "lets go, back to HQ."

Switch to Naruto.*

Naruto is bruised, " no more huge army of dead ninja to control, no mire bijuu to manipulate. I am your opponent, just me?"

Kakashi, " Are you sure about this?"

Naruto, " Kakashi sensei, i know im a Genin still, but sense Im gonna be Hokage. How bout i take the lead on this A rank mission , huh?"

Kakashi, " well i guess it would be okay, you have surpassed me a great deal, i don't wanna get in the way after all."

Naruto, " what, your still my sensei, You got alot left ti teach me. Like how to get a second element into my rasengan and if course how ti be cool. But just do me a favor will ya?"

Kakashi, " whats that?"

Naruto, " when your hokage after this before me, send me in skit if top notch A and B rank missions okay?"

Kakashi, "ha ha, will do."

They give each other the thumps up.

He faces Tobi, "now its your move!"

Tobdara looks on, " dammit."

He starts ti take off his mask, "this starting to feel constricting."

As he removes it everyone is looking on.

We see the back of Tobdara and a close up of Naruto,Kakashi and Guy's face.

Naruto, "..."

Guy,"hmmmm... Anybody know this guy?"

Kakashi, " I do."

Next, "everyone is someone"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-23-2012), DRAGONBPY (06-22-2012), KiddJutsu (06-22-2012), lionwajih (06-22-2012), Narut0360 (06-22-2012), royalmage (06-22-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012), Vishnu (06-22-2012)
Old 06-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #5
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

591: Sacrifices of victory

Sasuke watches as Itachi vanishes away completely leaving behind the corpse of a young man. Sasuke heads over to the the quivering body of kabuto.

Sasuke: "I should just kill you right here right now but I will leave you to your fate instead. Let hunger and weakness eat away at you until nothing remains."

Sasuke heads out of the cave as the quivering body of kabuto lays there still in shock.

Madara looks around at the four kages as he slowly starts to deteriorate.

Madara thinking: "The jutsu that brought me back is fading but I will not go out this way. Not here not now! There must be a suitable host nearby."

Madara looks down at all the the ninjas below and spots a badly injured dodai laying on the ground with a medic trying to heal him.

Madara thinking: "Perfect. Its not the best body but it will have to do for now."

Madara performs a series of handsigns and activates tsukyama as dodai looks up at him. Instantly Dodai finds himself in tsukyama as he sees madara staring at him. He gets in a defensive position as madara smiles.

Madara: "Consider this a gift of sorts. You and I are about to become very close friends."

Madara suddenly charges Dodai as Dodai prepares to defend himself. Dodai back in the real world has his eyes roll back in his head. His eyes shut as he lays there unconscious.

Madara thinking: "Good. At least a part of me is still around. If not for that jutsu I would have died out long ago but thanks to it there are still fragments of me left in this world."
Madara: "It would appear the one who has summoned me has ended my time here. I hope this is the last time I ever have to see you all again this way."

Madara evaporates completely leaving behind the corpse of yamoto.

Tsunade: "Yamoto! So thats how kabuto gave madara hashirama's dna."
Tsuchikage: "I will go get his body."
Raikage: "We can grieve the dead later. We must send all forces to naruto and my brother's location immediately. If the false madara is taken down now we can end this war."

The kages all nod their heads in agreement while tsunade cradles the head of yamoto who is laying on the ground with medics checking over his body. Naruto smiles as the rain stops and the wind subsides.

Naruto: "It would appear your war is coming to an end. You have no more armies. Your plan to beat me has failed. Soon the rest of the villages armies will arrive. You have failed."
Tobi: "Are you so sure of that? Did you think I would put all my hopes of success in this war simply on an army of zetsus and the summons by kabuto?"

At that same moment a small group of ninjas is shown sneaking up on the feudal lords base camp.

Tobi: "Even now while you fought these weaker armies I have sent my agents into the villages without defenses. Their goal being to slaughter all those who are incapable of joining this war."
Naruto: "You're bluffing."
Tobi: "Am I? You will all know soon as your armies return home to find their families butchered."
Naruto: "You monster!"

Naruto charges headlong towards Tobi as kakashi and Guy try to stop naruto. Tobi does a hand sign as naruto charges towards him.

Tobi: "Now I will make you pay for what you have cost me."

592: The rage of loss
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-23-2012), DRAGONBPY (06-22-2012), jericho Uzimaki (06-22-2012), KiddJutsu (06-22-2012), lionwajih (06-23-2012), Narut0360 (06-22-2012), royalmage (06-22-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

592 -593

A Jericho prediction

“Everyone is somebody”

Naruto, “so you are someone after all, who is he Kakashi Sensei?”

Kakashi: “he is Obito Uchiha’s Father, the ninja that gave me this eye when I just became a Jonin. I understand now..”

He flashes back to when Tobi said that Kamui won’t work on him.

Tobi, “yes I am the father of that under achieving runt, I am not bitter that he died on his first important mission, just that he perished even at the surfacing of his Sharinghan. I fault it surfacing at such a young age, proof of his less than average potential.”

Kakashi, “Obito was a great ninja, with compassion and honor, things you lack. In fact I see him in Naruto, very much so.”

Tobi, “which is the thing that makes them both weak!”

He forms hand signs and everyone readies themselves.

Tobi, “summoning technique: Impure world resurrection!”

Suddenly many coffins rise with the Uchiha symbol on them.

Kakashi, “where did he get, wait...the Uchiha massacre?!”

Naruto, “you bastard, you raise Itachi and Sasuke’s dead clan members? Your clan, you have no respect what so ever!”

The coffins all open with ninja walking out among them are Sasuke’s parents.

Guy, “you should be ashamed you foul fiend!”

Tobi look closely boy, it is not just Sasuke’s family here. I am sure you know her when you lay eyes on her.”

Naruto scans the crowd then suddenly he sees, “Mom?!”

Kakashi, “Kushina?!”

{this is bad, not just for Naruto, for us too. She was a Jinchuriki and he put beasts in the other deceased jinks, but the 9 tails is still inside Naruto, so?}

As we get a closer look we see Kushina looking around, “Kakashi? Might Guy? Is that you? “

We see Tobi clap his hands and many different kunai appear with tags in them behind the heads of all the raised ninja.

Kakashi, “Naruto, the kunai control them!”

Naruto, “gotcha!”

The kunai are quickly stabbing themselves into the back of the ninjas heads when.

We see a full page of Naruto holding Kushina in his arms with Chakra arms holding Sasuke’s parents and three more arms crushing the kunai.

Kushina is still in his arms, “that face, these eyes, Mina…Naruto? My son!”

She gives him a big hug and he hugs her back.

Fugaku, “what is going on here? I deduce we have been risen by Edo Tensei or a similar jutsu, am I correct, Kakashi?”

Kakashi, “yes, excellent work.”

Fugaku, ‘I am sorry but I will not be a part of a fight that involves me going against my brothers, dead or not.”

Mikoto, “where is Sasuke, is he okay?”

Naruto, “yes, he is strong and a very powerful ninja of the Uchiha clan!”

Guy Be and Kakashi just look on.

Kushina has stood up now and gets their attention, “I am ready some I hope you know this jutsu, we might need it!”

We see that she has made a few dozen shadow clones.

Fugaku and Mikoto are being willingly sealed by Kakashi.

Naruto has made some clones and is rasengan through the Uchiha clan.

Kushina, fighting her own, “good son, you know the rasengan, but why aren’t you using FTG?”

Naruto, “I don’t know that one.”
Kushina, “KAKASHI HATAKE! You didn’t teach the son of the yellow flash FTG?!”

Kakashi, {uh, oh.} “uhm ,well the thing is it’s kinda complicated for a person like Naruto, Uhm, well he kinda learns different form others.”

Kushina, “what are you saying Kakashi?!”

Tobi, “Naruto is an idiot, your son, the son of the 4th Hokage, holder of the 9 tailed fox…is stupid.”

Kushina stops then suddenly she is surrounded by a chakra cloak, like a Bijuu, all her clones disperse. The Uchiha clan attacks Naruto and the others while they are distracted.
The fight them off just in time for….

The one tailed beast emerges.

Tobi, {the raccoon has the worst attitude, he will destroy them without my persuasion.}

Naruto, “dammit!”

Kurama, {let’s go Naruto, just like last time except…}

We see the Fox in his RS chakra mode with Naruto on top.

Kurama, {we don’t have a five minute limit, save your mom and kick his ass kid!}

Naruto, “I don’t need to save her, look!”

We see inside Kushina is shackling the Raccoon with her chains.

Kushina, “you listen to me raccoon, I am the 9 tailed fox host, you don’t wanna piss me off one tail!”

Naruto, “mom, calm down okay? Hey Shikkaku, I..”

Shikkaku, :save it kid, I already know, let’s go.”

Tobi is suddenly blind sided by a huge rasengan by Naruto in Fox mode.

{how? Dammit I am not gonna be defeated here!}

Soon he fades down into the ground.

He reappears yards away, he is going through his portal.

Naruto, {there!}

He appears as Tobi is going through, he through many small rasenshuriken inside with him as it swirls closed.

We see the others fighting the Uchiha clan, against the signature fire style and the Genjutsu as well as Guy using his signature leaf attacks and Bee back in base mode using his swords.

Suddenly they all stop.

Naruto is seen with a pile of kunai with seals being tossed by his chakra arms.

Naruto, “Uchiha clan, I am Naruto Uzumaki, you were raised by one of your own and controlled, he has left you here. You are free now but I have no way of cancelling the jutsu, only he can do that. I am sorry.”

A lone ninja walks up, it is Shisui, “thank you Naruto Uzumaki, Iowe you, the Uchioha clan owes you for our freedom.”

A voice, “ no, you owe him nothing. He is just a loser.”

They al look to see.

Naruto, “Sasuke.”

Kushina is in base mode, Sasuke, little Sasuke? Your brother?”

Sasuke, “brother? Who are you?”

I am your God mother young man, I am Kushina Uzumaki, your mothers best friend, you meet Naruto right before he was born. Something tells me you two been at it ever sense.”

They both just look at each other.

Kushina, “as I thought, just like brothers always do, trying to out do each other. Naruto I am going now, I am happy to see you again, even you Godson, even though I can see you are lost, but you will find your way.

She is glowing as if being set free of the jutsu.

Kushina, “one more thing, come here Naruto.”

He appears right in front of her.

Kushina, “Uzumaki seal release!”

She jabs him in the stomach causing him to keel over.

Kushina, “you father must have put that on you so ur Uzumaki heritage wouldn’t surface too early, probably didn’t want the village to have any other reason to fear you. Kakashi, you disappoint me….just kidding. You did great I know you trained him, it would only be right.”

She is gone.

Kakashi, {thank you}

Naruto, “Mom. Cough, cough.

Sasuke, “how touching, Uchiha clan…”

Suddenly they all have a look of a zombie in their eyes.

Sasuke, “you will stay out of my way, but kill Kakashi and that fool guy, leave the Cloud ninja.”

Naruto, “Sasuke!”

Sasuke, “what? You think you can defeat me and the Uchiha clan just the four of you huh?”

A voice, “:actually I would love to have a go at you.”

We see the Konoha 11 and the cloud and sand ninja standing there, with some of the Alliance not too far behind them.

Neji, “what do you say we find out whose eyes are better, Uchiha?”

Suddenly Naruto let’s out at thunderous scream and a sonic boom occurs with a great flash of chakra erupting.

A lot of ninja all around are floored because of it. Sasuke has his Susan’oo up.

Kakashi face is shown, “I don’t believe it.”

Kurama, {damn, when she removed that undetected seal all the potential that was blocked came roaring in. This kid has just thrown open the door to his maximum potential, he definitely doesn’t need my help anymore, but this should be fun to watch.}

Sasuke is silent.

We see Hinata walking up to Naruto, he has his head down and blue chakra is pulsating.

Hinata, {I can’t see his chakra network it’s so strong it’s just a blinding light of chakra inside him.} “Naruto, are you…”

Hinata, “al of sudden everything I ever been through has just become super clear to me, everything I veer seen ever heard, ever felt, I know you love me Hinata, I know Sakura doesn’t. Now I realize, I love you too, you remind me of me.”

Hinata, “Naruto..”

Naruto raising his head slowly, “ I also remember every jutsu I ever fought against or seen. Guess what Hinata.”

Hinata, “what?”

We see his eye and a smirk on his face, he has the Full RG with the nine Tomoe.,

Naruto, “I can do every one of them!”

Sasuke, {what are those eyes?!}

Next: The Uzumaki Heritage vs. The Uchiha curse.

sorry the next writing I do will be to continue the Uzu samurai arc in fan Fic thread. Hope you enjoyed this though.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-23-2012), DRAGONBPY (06-23-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-23-2012), KiddJutsu (06-23-2012), lionwajih (06-23-2012), Narut0360 (06-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012), Vishnu (06-23-2012), Wolverine (06-23-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 01:09 AM   #7
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

jericho Uzimaki, That was awesome, someone had that idea a while back with the Maximum Potential, but i don't remember if he ever used it in a fan fiction. but i really enjoyed it thanks.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-23-2012), KiddJutsu (06-23-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 01:18 AM   #8
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved the prediction but I don't understand why you think Naruto is still being suppressed. I thought Kurama was suppressing him a little but I thought that went away when they merged.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-25-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 03:24 AM   #9
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Holy mother of all the fucking jutsu. jericho 5/5. It seemed canon for a second.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
Tankthehook
Academy Student

Tankthehook is an unknown quantity at this point

jericho that was really good can wait to see what going to happen next.
Tankthehook is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tankthehook For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #11
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

meh never gonna fucking happen

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #12
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
I loved the prediction but I don't understand why you think Naruto is still being suppressed. I thought Kurama was suppressing him a little but I thought that went away when they merged.
Just for fun.

I also thought that his. Idy was being held back by hlding the fox at bay. I thought at one time it would be great if the gate (if you will) to the mental clarity and understanding was obstructed. It would explain how he was stupid and smart at the same time.

But he js just a physical learner and now kishi has made bin rely on power from the fox instead of developing his own or learning more about Sage arts hell if he developed an Uzumaki blood trait(thought he was gonna get chakra chains after i saw his mom do it) i would have excepted it. Maybe even if someone taught him he Uzumaki seals.

But anyway, i just through that in.

I didnt plan continuing it. Gonna focus on making the Uzu sanurai arc a consistent fan fic on here.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #13
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
meh never gonna fucking happen
I actually wouldn't put it past Kishi nor his editors to have the entire Uchiha clan summoned via edo tensai by Tobi.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-23-2012)
Old 06-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #14
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

At one time, Tobi wanted Nagato to use the Gedou Rinne Tensei for his sake, but it was already squandered on the villagers from Konoha. I remember a member here (from months ago), can't recall who, suggested that Tobi's goal was to revive Madara, however, Kabuto had already beaten him to the punch with Edo Tensei.

Now that Edo Tensei has ended, the control of Madara's soul is no longer restricted (it's not sealed either). Perhaps that since Tobi has a Rinnegan, he may be able to bring back Madara using the Gedou Rinne Tensei. Though, I suppose the only problem with this theory is that Madara's corpse is no longer present. How is life going to be pumped into a body that no longer exists or is hard to find (Kabuto would have destroyed or hid it its contents). Tobi's body acting as the vessel to house Madara's soul seems hilarious... Ahh, never mind, forget the idea.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #15
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
At one time, Tobi wanted Nagato to use the Gedou Rinne Tensei for his sake, but it was already squandered on the villagers from Konoha. I remember a member here (from months ago), can't recall who, suggested that Tobi's goal was to revive Madara, however, Kabuto had already beaten him to the punch with Edo Tensei.

Now that Edo Tensei has ended, the control of Madara's soul is no longer restricted (it's not sealed either). Perhaps that since Tobi has a Rinnegan, he may be able to bring back Madara using the Gedou Rinne Tensei. Though, I suppose the only problem with this theory is that Madara's corpse is no longer present. How is life going to be pumped into a body that no longer exists or is hard to find (Kabuto would have destroyed or hid it its contents). Tobi's body acting as the vessel to house Madara's soul seems hilarious... Ahh, never mind, forget the idea.
I see what you did there...