Just a Thought THREAD - Page 110 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #1636
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
let me word it differently so u can get what I am saying then...

Those purely of the uchiha, with no other clan descended from the sage (uzumaki, senju, whoever else that has not been confirmed) just uchiha.... they awaken tsukuyomi, amaterasu and sasanoo... those only with uchiha DNA... (so the uchiha mixed with other non-related ninja clans or just regular people with no ninja ability...)

However... those of the uchiha DNA who also share DNA from the uzumaki or senju, who are also descended from the sage like the uchiha, awaken different MS jutsu which can equal or even surpass the basic three MS jutsu awakened by uchiha's....

And the same for those who have transplanted SG eyes, but are also descended from either the senju, uzumaki or even the uchiha.... like kakashi who is a Hatake, but can use the SG'S power so well he was even capable of awakening the MS in a transplanted SG eye...
Time out. There are several inconsistencies in that.

  • Madara did not awaken any new MS jutsu after gaining Hashirama's DNA, he only upgraded his EMS into Rinnegan.
  • You still haven't proved Shisui had Hashirama's chakra, much less that he had it before awakening his MS.
  • You can't possibly prove that nowhere in Sasuke, Itachi, Madara and Izuna's ascendancy there's no input of other descendants of the RS' DNA. It doesn't even have to be Uzumaki or Senju, the unknown generations between them and the Second Son could've bred with (proto) Uchiha or even other clans descended and we don't know about. So your argument is from ignorance, therefore fallacious.

Quote:
kakashi as a HATAKE, but can use the SG's power to such a degree he was able to awaken the MS which only select uchiha have shown the ability to do... meaning the Hatake, kakashi clan, must have some realtion to the sage....
Prove it. There's no instance in the manga saying that only those descended from the RS can awaken the MS, so, by canon, there's nothing that halts anyone from attaining MS with a borrowed SG.

Quote:
I just said the Uzumaki because it was a clan that was related to the sage as well....
Why not Senju? What do the Uzumaki have in common with the Hatake and Senju doesn't?


Quote:
So shisui did not have two MS genjutsu eyes of Kotoamatsukami???
No, he did have two Kotoakatsukami eyes. I never said the contrary.

Quote:
And use of one MS koto eye would have the same effect as using two koto eyes at once???
And that'd be placing two orders at the same time, not turning people into someone else entirely.

Quote:
And uchiha's combine both MS eye's to create sasanoo,a godly jutsu of ultimate offense and defense...
Wow, you're stupid. They don't combine shit to create Susanoo, they simply have to unlock both eyes' MS jutsu in order to unlock Susanoo. That's something entirely different.

Quote:
so shisui couldn't possibly combine the power of both Kotoamatsukami eye's to produce a genjutsu that is capable of controlling people completely... implanting memories, sealing away others... ect ect.... capable of so much more then what even a single Koto eye is...
He could, but you have no proof of that. You're pulling stuff out of your ass with no manga panel that could prove your right.

Quote:
Lol, u keep believing because u don't agree, a double Koto MS would be the same as using just one Koto since uchiha's can combine both of their MS eyes and produce a way more powerful jutsu.... Lol!
Was your own stupidity so funny you had to put a lol at both start and end of this paragraph? Seriously, why do you repeat the same stuff like you suffered from short-term memory and laugh when people just sigh at this ad nauseam BS?

Quote:
Who is delusional... oh yea, you! because uchiha's can do that....
It's not an issue of if they can or not, they just don't. Period.

Quote:
And u can claim shisui=tobi has zero evidence all day, but then again u believe two MS eyes cannot combine they're power to produce a more powerful jutsu which is cannon lol...
Since it's not either cannon or canon, joke's on you, idiot. Keep pulling stuff off your ass for all I care, it doesn't make it canon in the least.

Quote:
Keep up the pathetic delusion little fellow....
... and still projecting. Cute.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-26-2012), kael03 (06-25-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-25-2012), Vishnu (06-25-2012)


Old 06-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #1637
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

[QUOTE=Numinous;2111828]
Quote:
Time out. There are several inconsistencies in that.
  • Madara did not awaken any new MS jutsu after gaining Hashirama's DNA, he only upgraded his EMS into Rinnegan.
  • where the hell did I say madara gained a new MS jutsu??? Nowhere! Only that non-uchiha's and uchiha hybrids awakened different MS jutsu, not the standard three...
    Madara was not born a hybrid he was created to be one of hashirama's DNA which actually did make a new doujutsu, the RG.... How the hell could u get that from that...

    Quote:
  • You still haven't proved Shisui had Hashirama's chakra, much less that he had it before awakening his MS.
  • Uchiha shisui had his own chakra recognized as hashirama's u dunce... by AO... u know, danzou actually had hashirama's chakra flowing in his ARM, SHOULDER due to him implanting hashi's cells... not shisui! However, AO clearly recognized shisui's chakra in danzou's arm which was actaully hashiramas... And since the power of shisui's MS cannot flow out of the eye into the arm, shoulder... there is only one other conclusion... shisui had hashirama-like chakra to the point a BG could not tell the difference...

    Lol, ur deduction skills are shit numi...

    Quote:
  • You can't possibly prove that nowhere in Sasuke, Itachi, Madara and Izuna's ascendancy there's no input of other descendants of the RS' DNA. It doesn't even have to be Uzumaki or Senju, the unknown generations between them and the Second Son could've bred with (proto) Uchiha or even other clans descended and we don't know about. So your argument is from ignorance, therefore fallacious.
Sure I can... trhey (itachi, sasuke, madara and Izuna) awakened the basic three doujutsu of the uchiha... while other actual hybrids of the uchiha and other descendants of the RS awakened different doujutsu....

And while sasuke, itachi, madara and Izuna may have other descendants of the RS in they're family... the genes of said descendant must not be much considering they awakened the three basic doujutsu fo the MS.... because the uchiha genes were the dominant genes, I guess...

Its just too simple... (though I do not exspect you to get it) I have shown those with the uchiha bloodline limit and no others awaken the three basic doujutsu of the MS while those with the uchiha bloodline limit and another bloodline limit of a direct descendant of the RS awakened completely different doujutsu...
the manga supports this 100%.... so suck a panel, numiprescious....

Quote:
Prove it. There's no instance in the manga saying that only those descended from the RS can awaken the MS, so, by canon, there's nothing that halts anyone from attaining MS with a borrowed SG.
actions>words.... u choose a weak argument...

I the manga, only one shinobi has been able to awaken a MS in a transplanted SG eye... kakashi of the Hatake clan.... NO ONE ELSE!!!! Not even danzou (not confirmed)... but he had hashirama's chakra so that wouldn't really apply to him...

If only one shinobi and a Hatake at that awakened the MS in a transplanted SG, then he alone must have a direct relation to the sage... since there are no others who have done what he has done....
u see there is no need for a mention in the dialogue when the manga itself shows it, when one wants a valid argument about the MANGA....

Or can u show me a panel of someone else awakening a MS in a transplanted SG eye??? because thats what ur argument needs, not "but there could be many others" when we are not playing with COULD BEs.....

Quote:
No, he did have two Kotoakatsukami eyes. I never said the contrary.
And that'd be placing two orders at the same time, not turning people into someone else entirely.
u can recognize shisui did have two of the same eye, but that like other uchiha who combine their eyes to produce a more powerful doujutsu, shisui's kotoamatsukami combining cannot...?
and with no explanation either...

Its the same "it makes no sense because I say so" BS that u usual use...

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. They don't combine shit to create Susanoo, they simply have to unlock both eyes' MS jutsu in order to unlock Susanoo. That's something entirely different.
WOW, U DO NOT READ THE MANGA, BUT PRETEND TO KNOW IT WELL ENOUGH TO ARGUE ABOUT IT... UR A POSER AND A HYPOCRITE... CONGRATS...

MS users that awaken tsukuyomi and amaterasu can unlock the final MS jutsu, sasanoo... both MS eyes are activated to use this jutsu, so yes, the eyes power are combined to create a more powerful doujutsu u dunce....

Quote:
He could, but you have no proof of that. You're pulling stuff out of your ass with no manga panel that could prove your right.
Was your own stupidity so funny you had to put a lol at both start and end of this paragraph? Seriously, why do you repeat the same stuff like you suffered from short-term memory and laugh when people just sigh at this ad nauseam BS?
that was my point u dunce... SHISUI COULD likely combine both eyes to create a whole new doujutsu... thats all, not he CAN... simply read and u will understand this!

ANd I laugh because ur ability to delude ur self is just Hilarious... U speak of valid logic, truth ect. Yet u cannot even comprehend something so simple... If the uchiha with two mastered MS eyes can create sasanoo, then the hybrid uchiha with two MS kotos should be able to as well, probably... Thats all!

Quote:
It's not an issue of if they can or not, they just don't. Period.
Since it's not either cannon or canon, joke's on you, idiot. Keep pulling stuff off your ass for all I care, it doesn't make it canon in the least.
OH I AM SORRY KISHI, DIDN'T KNOW U WERE THE ONE I WAS ARGUING AGAINST... LOL! now you believe u are kishi the author... Ha, priceless.... keep up the delusions, the hilarity sustains me....

And WTF, the use of both tsukuyomi and amaterasu is how sasanoo, new new more powerful jutsu is created u dunce... so yes, the combining of two MS eyes can create a more powerful doujutsu, u must of forgot about sasanoo already....

Quote:
... and still projecting. Cute.
I am not the one claiming thigs that happened in the manga didn't... and that the double koto that has not been confirmed, cannot do anything... due to an obvious kishi delusion lol... keep up the good work pal...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:34 PM   #1638
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I am not the one claiming thigs that happened in the manga didn't
No, you're claiming things that didn't happen in the manga actually did. Then you call us delusional/biased/whatever the fuck else you can claim to keep your demented mind thinking you are always right when we call you on your shit and post pages (sometimes exact translations of the raws) that completely disprove what you are trying to claim.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-26-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-26-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #1639
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
where the hell did I say madara gained a new MS jutsu??? Nowhere! Only that non-uchiha's and uchiha hybrids awakened different MS jutsu, not the standard three...
Madara was not born a hybrid he was created to be one of hashirama's DNA which actually did make a new doujutsu, the RG.... How the hell could u get that from that...
Simple, you're making Shisui an hybrid Uchiha and there's no manga panel or databook tidbit that even suggests Shisui was born already with Hashirama's chakra. He wasn't even old enough to be part of Orochimaru's experiment on a bunch of kids from where Yamato was the only kid known to survive it.

So, unless you have proof of Shisui being born with that chakra, if Shisui had Hashirama's chakra (which most probably didn't, but that only flames up your butthurt) he and Madara should be in the exact same category. So if Shisui somehow awakened new MS, Madara should too. Guess what, he didn't!

Quote:
Uchiha shisui had his own chakra recognized as hashirama's u dunce... by AO...
Ao recognized Shisui's chakra, he said nothing about Hashirama.

Quote:
u know, danzou actually had hashirama's chakra flowing in his ARM, SHOULDER due to him implanting hashi's cells... not shisui!
He had both and for Ao to recognize Shisui's, it had to be majority.

Quote:
However, AO clearly recognized shisui's chakra in danzou's arm which was actaully hashiramas... And since the power of shisui's MS cannot flow out of the eye into the arm, shoulder...
... then it's still Shisui's chakra, it just isn't generated from his eye, but rather his arm.

Quote:
there is only one other conclusion... shisui had hashirama-like chakra to the point a BG could not tell the difference...

Lol, ur deduction skills are shit numi...
I'm sorry, but my deduction skills are way better than yours because I know a lot more about chakra and cell implants than you seemingly do. Chakra generation and signature, coupled with the principles of antigen-immunity system interaction and tissue rejection and the FACT Shisui's eye survived the rejection prove that Hashirama's chakra can't be the same as Shisui's.

If you want me to elaborate on that, I'm happy to. I just don't do it know to avoid double-posting.

Quote:
Sure I can... trhey (itachi, sasuke, madara and Izuna) awakened the basic three doujutsu of the uchiha... while other actual hybrids of the uchiha and other descendants of the RS awakened different doujutsu....
So your preposition is true because if your preposition is true.



Quote:
And while sasuke, itachi, madara and Izuna may have other descendants of the RS in they're family... the genes of said descendant must not be much considering they awakened the three basic doujutsu fo the MS.... because the uchiha genes were the dominant genes, I guess...
Yeah, I'd love to see you prove that.

Quote:
Its just too simple... (though I do not exspect you to get it) I have shown those with the uchiha bloodline limit and no others awaken the three basic doujutsu of the MS while those with the uchiha bloodline limit and another bloodline limit of a direct descendant of the RS awakened completely different doujutsu...
the manga supports this 100%.... so suck a panel, numiprescious....
If the manga supported this 100%, there would be panels or databook text actually supporting it. So why should I suck a panel you clearly don't have?

Quote:
actions>words.... u choose a weak argument...

I the manga, only one shinobi has been able to awaken a MS in a transplanted SG eye... kakashi of the Hatake clan.... NO ONE ELSE!!!! Not even danzou (not confirmed)... but he had hashirama's chakra so that wouldn't really apply to him...

If only one shinobi and a Hatake at that awakened the MS in a transplanted SG, then he alone must have a direct relation to the sage...
Wow, you accuse me of making a weak argument and reply with a non-existent one.

Where's yours goddamn proof that only those descended from the RS can attain MS? Simple, you don't have. You're arguing from ignorance and fill the gaps with your own stupidity instead of admitting your ignorance. I don't know how and why Kakashi was the only one non-Uchiha awakening MS, but at least I have the sapience of actually wait for Kishi to say something else on the matter so I have enough information to produce an educated guess.

Quote:
since there are no others who have done what he has done....
u see there is no need for a mention in the dialogue when the manga itself shows it, when one wants a valid argument about the MANGA....
The manga doesn't show that, the manga doesn't show anything on that matter. You're the one who is seeing things that aren't there and since the manga doesn't disprove it, you think it proves it. That's both confirmation bias and false dichotomy, which are fallacies.

Quote:
Or can u show me a panel of someone else awakening a MS in a transplanted SG eye??? because thats what ur argument needs, not "but there could be many others" when we are not playing with COULD BEs.....
I'm sorry, but you're the one making a positive claim (Kakashi is descended from the RS since he awakened the MS without being an Uchiha). I have to prove jack shit because I'm making a negative claim (There's no evidence that one needs to descend from the RS to awaken the MS). So burden of proof is on you pal, don't try to shift it onto me.

Quote:
u can recognize shisui did have two of the same eye, but that like other uchiha who combine their eyes to produce a more powerful doujutsu, shisui's kotoamatsukami combining cannot...?
and with no explanation either...
Nobody combined their eyes to produce an extra doujutsu, dumbass. They unlocked it by unlocking both eyes, that's what happened in canon. That's the shit you seemingly can't see and destroys this whole argument altogether.

Quote:
Its the same "it makes no sense because I say so" BS that u usual use...
It's not because I say so, it's because it makes no sense in reality. You're seeing epileptic trees where everybody else sees wind passing on the branches.

Quote:
WOW, U DO NOT READ THE MANGA, BUT PRETEND TO KNOW IT WELL ENOUGH TO ARGUE ABOUT IT... UR A POSER AND A HYPOCRITE... CONGRATS...

MS users that awaken tsukuyomi and amaterasu can unlock the final MS jutsu, sasanoo... both MS eyes are activated to use this jutsu, so yes, the eyes power are combined to create a more powerful doujutsu u dunce....
Except both MS eyes aren't activated to use this jutsu, their linked MS jutsu are just unlocked. Sasuke, Itachi and Madara don't need both eyes to be active to use Susanoo, they just need to use Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu before. So this combining shit is your invention, not manga canon.

In simpler words so you might understand what I'm saying and you're saying, I'm saying that you need a drink and a sandwich in order to have a quick snack, you're saying that you need to drink and eat the sandwich at the same time in order to have a quick snack. Yeah, that's how moronic you're sounding.

Quote:
that was my point u dunce... SHISUI COULD likely combine both eyes to create a whole new doujutsu... thats all, not he CAN... simply read and u will understand this!
You know "could" and "can" are just different tenses of the same word that you're applying to a supposedly dead character, right? Seriously, even elementary school grammar doesn't escape your stupidity.

And I'm not saying he didn't, I'm saying you have no proof that he could.

Quote:
ANd I laugh because ur ability to delude ur self is just Hilarious... U speak of valid logic, truth ect. Yet u cannot even comprehend something so simple... If the uchiha with two mastered MS eyes can create sasanoo, then the hybrid uchiha with two MS kotos should be able to as well, probably... Thats all!
I comprehend what you say, I'm not stupid, I simply want evidence of such because I'm a skeptic of new information, whatever its source is, rather than a gullible moron that accepts everything and anything. So please produce the evidence and I might agree with you.

Quote:
OH I AM SORRY KISHI, DIDN'T KNOW U WERE THE ONE I WAS ARGUING AGAINST... LOL! now you believe u are kishi the author... Ha, priceless.... keep up the delusions, the hilarity sustains me....
Just because I know how to read, suddenly I've the delusion of being Kishi? Wow, only a dumbass would profess such stupidity.

Quote:
And WTF, the use of both tsukuyomi and amaterasu is how sasanoo, new new more powerful jutsu is created u dunce... so yes, the combining of two MS eyes can create a more powerful doujutsu, u must of forgot about sasanoo already....
Combining doesn't mean what you're making it to mean. And Susanoo is a jutsu that has no similarity with Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu, so who knows what Shisui's extra doujutsu, if he ever had any, was? You need to prove it was a Inception rip-off, or else it just an wild guess pulled from your derrière.

Quote:
I am not the one claiming thigs that happened in the manga didn't... and that the double koto that has not been confirmed, cannot do anything... due to an obvious kishi delusion lol... keep up the good work pal...
Kael already addressed this, I'll just add you're the one with a author's avatar delusion. I at least don't make a barrage of theories claiming to know what the author is thinking of doing.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-26-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-26-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #1640
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

@ KYF: It's fucking SUSANOO not SASANOO dumbass! If you will learn to write corectly, you might have more succes with your theories. Don't you think?
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #1641
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
@ KYF: It's fucking SUSANOO not SASANOO dumbass! If you will learn to write corectly, you might have more succes with your theories. Don't you think?
Shrike already pointed that out and KYF reply was that it reminded him of Mario's girlfriend, Susan, so he preferred to misspell the poor jutsu.

Tells you how interested he is in writing like normal people.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-27-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #1642
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

I have a question, a theory rather.

KYF
I think that your approach is what seals your fate.
As seen in many posts you have a vivid imagination. Your prediction you wrote not too long ago was good.

So i think if you wrote predictions and fan fics THEN explain the logic to them it would come out better. Furthermore i feel the members would (mostly) agree ... KYF u have a brilliant imagination.


Just don't state ur ideas as facts until proven as such.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 06-27-2012 at 12:24 AM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-28-2012), Konnaha_yellow_flash (06-26-2012), Numinous (06-27-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-26-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #1643
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
No, you're claiming things that didn't happen in the manga actually did. Then you call us delusional/biased/whatever the fuck else you can claim to keep your demented mind thinking you are always right when we call you on your shit and post pages (sometimes exact translations of the raws) that completely disprove what you are trying to claim.
I find it funny u and numi can make these claims, but provide not a single example to support the claim... meanwhile I at least do that... u are nothing but talk....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
@ KYF: It's fucking SUSANOO not SASANOO dumbass! If you will learn to write corectly, you might have more succes with your theories. Don't you think?
I'm a dumbass because I choose to spell sasanoo my own way yet u go and misspell CORRECTLY, which is ironic since u told to learn to write corectly... which isn't even spelled correctly... LOL! u prove my point vinshu...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-28-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #1644
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Simple, you're making Shisui an hybrid Uchiha and there's no manga panel or databook tidbit that even suggests Shisui was born already with Hashirama's chakra. He wasn't even old enough to be part of Orochimaru's experiment on a bunch of kids from where Yamato was the only kid known to survive it.

So, unless you have proof of Shisui being born with that chakra, if Shisui had Hashirama's chakra (which most probably didn't, but that only flames up your butthurt) he and Madara should be in the exact same category. So if Shisui somehow awakened new MS, Madara should too. Guess what, he didn't!
wait, so shisui uchiha, the uchiha who has SPECIAL CHAKRA, unmistakable by a BG (confirmed in the manga) http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/14
which is just like hashirama's to the point, hashirama's chakra is mistaken for shisui's.... or did AO not recognize shisui's chakra in danzou right arm, shoulder just for it to turn out to be hashirama's due to the 1st's cells being implanted... oh wait... that is the case... confirmed by the manga... learn to read!

And madara did awaken a new more powerful doujutsu, the RG u dunce... its the most powerful version of the SG that evolved from the MS too... learn to read...

Quote:
Ao recognized Shisui's chakra, he said nothing about Hashirama.
He had both and for Ao to recognize Shisui's, it had to be majority.
then it's still Shisui's chakra, it just isn't generated from his eye, but rather his arm.
No, AO recognized the chakra in danzous right arm, shoulder as shisui's... but it was tobi who confirmed that danzou was using hashirama's special chakra due to the implantation of his cells... the rest is obvious....

And LMFAO!! There is nothing to suggest shisui's cells were implanted u delusional fool... show me a panel! I can show u where hashirama's cells are implanted... but no shisui cells... the damn body is missing so how did he get some cells for implantation in the first place lol....

u are truly getting sad with this... u just bitch about evidence not being used, but insist shisui's cells were implanted when no such thing was ever even implied.... Hypocrisy must suck...

Quote:
I'm sorry, but my deduction skills are way better than yours because I know a lot more about chakra and cell implants than you seemingly do. Chakra generation and signature, coupled with the principles of antigen-immunity system interaction and tissue rejection and the FACT Shisui's eye survived the rejection prove that Hashirama's chakra can't be the same as Shisui's
.

This ^^^is just ignorantly foolish considering this is a shounen manga...

And u clearly showed no knowledge about chakra at all otherwise u would know that hashirama's chakra is powerful due to its high level of physical energy is offers... while the uchiha's chakra is powerful with spiritual energy that offers the SG doujutsu...
ANd with chakra being made of physical and spiritual energy combined.... danzou's arm showed a physical energy enhanced chakra that shisui also must of had... meaning hashirama's power of physical energy to boost the chakra further, creates a whole new chakra color and signature which AO recognized in danzou's arm because shisui had the same physical energy boost with his uchiha chakra... that of hashirama's....

its confirmed here... danzou used hashirama's cells to boost his own chakrahttp://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/478/11
which is why there is such a unique color in the arm, shoulder... which shisui had as well due to a having the spiritual energy of his clan, the uchiha and somehow the physical energy boost of hashirama's level in chakra..

Quote:
So your preposition is true because if your preposition is true.
Yeah, I'd love to see you prove that.
If the manga supported this 100%, there would be panels or databook text actually supporting it. So why should I suck a panel you clearly don't have?
U are just dense! The fact that itachi, sasuke, living madara and Izuna awakened the three basic MS doujutsu of the uchiha, means they had only that bloodline from the sage and no other... otherwise like shisui, tobi, edo madara hashi enhanced and even kakashi... they would have awakened different doujutsu altogether... which they didn't... the claim is supported by the three doujutsu and no others u poor fool...

Quote:
Wow, you accuse me of making a weak argument and reply with a non-existent one.

Where's yours goddamn proof that only those descended from the RS can attain MS? Simple, you don't have. You're arguing from ignorance and fill the gaps with your own stupidity instead of admitting your ignorance. I don't know how and why Kakashi was the only one non-Uchiha awakening MS, but at least I have the sapience of actually wait for Kishi to say something else on the matter so I have enough information to produce an educated guess.
So u choose when kishi has more to add to a subject, but choose to believe the shisui theory is debunked despite the fact we still have yet to see the truth about what happened with yagura in the mist durung the blood mist era which shisui was involved in and even his doujutsu was suspected of being the one that controlled yagura... u are just low....

And my proof is only those descended from the sage can attain the MS is the fact the power came from him.... just like with the bijuu for jinks... only those who are descended from the sage can use the SG's power to its actual potential... Just as shinobi have to be compatible to become jinks... shinobi have to be compatible to use the doujutsu to they're true potential... as descendants of the sage... some closer then others, but still carry the compatibility to be a jink due to their relation to the sage...

Gaara was compatible...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/547/7

Mito, kushina and even naruto as Uzumaki's were compatible and capable of suppressing the kyuubi....

Gin and kin were compatible and able to use the kyuubi's power after eating some of the kyuubi... while a non-descendant of the sage died trying to gain the hachibi's power by eating a piece of tentacles....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/529/4

And with the power of the bijuu and doujutsu all being connected, coming from the same source.. http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/467/14
so only being able to be used by certain shinobi, those descended from the sage...



Quote:
Nobody combined their eyes to produce an extra doujutsu, dumbass. They unlocked it by unlocking both eyes, that's what happened in canon. That's the shit you seemingly can't see and destroys this whole argument altogether.
Unlocking both eyes is not enough... Dumbass!!! once both eyes are MASTERED the doujutsu sasanoo can be used, but only by using the power of both eyes together... (notice the use one eye to use tsukuyomi and the other eye to use amaterasu, but both eyes to produce sasanoo... dumbass)

Quote:
It's not because I say so, it's because it makes no sense in reality. You're seeing epileptic trees where everybody else sees wind passing on the branches.
Except both MS eyes aren't activated to use this jutsu, their linked MS jutsu are just unlocked. Sasuke, Itachi and Madara don't need both eyes to be active to use Susanoo, they just need to use Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu before. So this combining shit is your invention, not manga canon.
In simpler words so you might understand what I'm saying and you're saying, I'm saying that you need a drink and a sandwich in order to have a quick snack, you're saying that you need to drink and eat the sandwich at the same time in order to have a quick snack. Yeah, that's how moronic you're sounding.
Lol at ur anology... Simply awakening tsukuyomi and amaterasu is not enough to use sasanoo... one has to master the two previous doujutsu in order to use the final one... obviousy because the power of both doujutsu allow the use of sasanoo as even supported by the databook...

Quote:
Susano-O:
Amateratsu symbolizes the Light of the Material World while Tsukiyomi symbolizes the Darkness of the Spiritual World. Those who master both can call upon the power of the raging god of battle (aragami) which is Susanoo. It's materialized chakra, taking the form of the great fighting god and it will destroy all the enemies in front of its eyes.
Light and dark... physical and spiritual... when our powers combine...

and show me where only a single eye has produced a sassanoo... (one eye open and one closed) because every time both eyes have to be used which is represented by the opening of both eyes... Lol, u are dense!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #1645
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000
 
jeanericuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Posts: 745
Thanks: 78
Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Here is some free advice kyf from a true legendary writer stephen king profoundly made clear in the movie the night flier.

"Never believe what you publish. Never publish what you believe."

The best way to be objective in predicting is to do it for the fun of it but do not start basing what you believe is right as fact otherwise you become delusional and lose focus on what is actually real and what isnt. Remember this more than anything. There are some theories best kept to yourself. Some things others are not ready to hear and unless you want to be an object of unrivaled scorn you are best to keep some things to yourself. Besides some times realizing the full story can take away the fun. Trust me I already know what its like and spoilers can ruin so much of the fun. Oh and if you think I am lying about stephen king. Watch this yourself. Quite possibly one of the most chilling but profound moments ever created by stephen king. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gl8H0XiJmw

Last edited by jeanericuser; 06-26-2012 at 10:37 PM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-27-2012), Numinous (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 02:43 AM   #1646
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I find it funny u and numi can make these claims, but provide not a single example to support the claim... meanwhile I at least do that... u are nothing but talk....
Except that's exactly what you do in every one of your theories. You post random pages and make connections that aren't there, calling it all manga facts.

But, if you want specifics, I can list a few of your fac-theories:

Yagura aiding in the creation of Zetsu/using "flower" (wtf?) techniques. That was based on 2 flowers that have vastly different meanings.

Minato sealing the dark half of the Kyuubi chakra into Sasuke (even when the manga clearly stated, numerous times, otherwise).

The Sage's sons are in fact the Sage himself, after using Izanagi to split himself into 2 fully grown men, but still appearing in the same panel with his sons.

Izanami being the polar opposite of Izanagi, in that it "brings genjutsu to life". You were advocating that even when we all saw what Izanami was (the time loop).

Kabuto altering Madara's Edo Tensei to have the Rinnegan, when it was clearly stated to not be the case and that Madara had awakened the Rinnegan before he died.

I could probably keep going, but it's starting to give me a headache as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
wait, so shisui uchiha, the uchiha who has SPECIAL CHAKRA, unmistakable by a BG (confirmed in the manga) http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/14
Every person has a unique color to their chakra. It's Kishi's way of making the sensor ninja useful beyond "I sense chakra over there". There's nothing special about Shisui's chakra. It's just something Ao remembered because they fought in the past.

Quote:
which is just like hashirama's to the point, hashirama's chakra is mistaken for shisui's.... or did AO not recognize shisui's chakra in danzou right arm, shoulder just for it to turn out to be hashirama's due to the 1st's cells being implanted... oh wait... that is the case... confirmed by the manga... learn to read!
It was Shisui's fucking arm, you nit. Hashirama's cells were there to give Danzo a boost in chakra to sustain 11 fucking active sharingan and give him the bloodline combination to use Izanagi. Hashirama's chakra wasn't even a factor, it was his cells.

Quote:
And madara did awaken a new more powerful doujutsu, the RG u dunce...
He wouldn't have been able to awaken the Rinnegan without Hashirama's DNA, that he obtained after their fight at the Valley of the End. The Rinnegan didn't come from just the EMS, there were other factors involved.

Quote:
its the most powerful version of the SG that evolved from the MS too... learn to read...
That would be the Eternal Mangekyo, dunce. The Rinnegan is the father dojutsu, yes, but an Uchiha alone can't obtain it without DNA from a descendant of the younger son.

Quote:
No, AO recognized the chakra in danzous right arm, shoulder as shisui's... but it was tobi who confirmed that danzou was using hashirama's special chakra due to the implantation of his cells...
He confirmed that Danzo was using Senju DNA to use Izanagi, not that he was using Hashirama's chakra for it.


Quote:
And LMFAO!! There is nothing to suggest shisui's cells were implanted u delusional fool... show me a panel! I can show u where hashirama's cells are implanted... but no shisui cells...
There is no patch of Shisui's cells because Danzo's entire right arm was once Shisui's arm. Which is why Ao saw Shisui's chakra flowing from Danzo's arm.

Quote:
the damn body is missing so how did he get some cells for implantation in the first place lol....
They found his body floating in the river, twit. They did an autopsy to confirm drowning. Danzo appeared after and took his arm. What happened to his body after, I'm not sure. Best case scenario is Danzo had it destroyed after getting what he needed.

Ignoring most of the rest, since it's just rehashing what a moron you really are.

Quote:
Unlocking both eyes is not enough... Dumbass!!! once both eyes are MASTERED the doujutsu sasanoo can be used, but only by using the power of both eyes together... (notice the use one eye to use tsukuyomi and the other eye to use amaterasu, but both eyes to produce sasanoo... dumbass)
Um...the databook, not to mention the damn manga (Sasuke was using Susano'o and couldn't do shit with Tsukuyomi) would have to disagree with you:

Quote:
NINJUTSU; KEKKEI GENKAI: Susanoo (Mysterious, All-Encompassing Assistance Ability*)
User: Uchiha Itachi
Offensive; Defensive; Close, Medium, Long ranges; Rank: none

Main text

There are two doujutsu the use of which is allowed exclusively to those who have awakened to the clairvoyant eyes of Heaven, the Mangekyou Sharingan: Amaterasu, which speaks of Light and the material world, and Tsukuyomi, symbolizing the spiritual world and Darkness**. Only in them who hold both of those, dwells the power of the wild, rampaging god... Susanoo. The materialized chakra shapes itself after the wargod's commanding face and powerful physique, and the fierce spirit won't subside until the destruction of all the enemies in its line of sight...!!

There's a reason why Susanoo can boast perfect flawlessness in its offense and defense: the spiritual weapons it holds in both hands. The Sword of Totsuka* in its right hand, which will mow down any kind of enemy, and the Mirror of Yata*, upon which all attacks will bounce back. Substantial or spiritual, and then ninjutsu or physical attacks lose all kinds of significance before the god's efficacy.
Nope, nothing about mastering Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi to use Susano'o. Only that one needs to awaken Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi to use Susano'o.

Quote:
Lol at ur anology... Simply awakening tsukuyomi and amaterasu is not enough to use sasanoo...
Quote:
obviousy because the power of both doujutsu allow the use of sasanoo as even supported by the databook...
Really? I just looked up the databook (and posted it for your benefit), nothing is mentioned about mastering Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi in order to even use Susano'o. Only thing that's mentioned is the eyes have to awaken Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi as a prerequisite for Susano'o.

Quote:
one has to master the two previous doujutsu in order to use the final one...
Sasuke's lawltastic Tsukuyomi says hi.

Quote:
and show me where only a single eye has produced a sassanoo... (one eye open and one closed) because every time both eyes have to be used which is represented by the opening of both eyes... Lol, u are dense!
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-27-2012), Numinous (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #1647
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Gee, Kael, you left me little material to reply to without repeating you! Oh well...

Quote:
I find it funny u and numi can make these claims, but provide not a single example to support the claim... meanwhile I at least do that... u are nothing but talk....
First, when I make positive claims, I always provide evidence of what I'm saying. Second, negative claims DO NOT warrant the need for evidence, since the burden of proof is ALWAYS on the positive claims.

Quote:
I'm a dumbass because I choose to spell sasanoo my own way yet u go and misspell CORRECTLY, which is ironic since u told to learn to write corectly... which isn't even spelled correctly... LOL! u prove my point vinshu...
And you spelled "u" and "vinshu" instead of "you" and "Vishnu". And yes, you're a dumbass for choosing to misspell shit instead of accidentally doing it.


Quote:
And madara did awaken a new more powerful doujutsu, the RG u dunce... its the most powerful version of the SG that evolved from the MS too... learn to read...
Learn to think first. You were arguing about unlocking MS jutsu. Rinnegan isn't a MS jutsu, it's an higher degree of the Sharingan, so that means Madara hasn't awakened any MS jutsu with Hashirama's chakra. So you still have to prove why Madara and Shisui are somehow different if by your own standards they belong to the same category.

Quote:
This ^^^is just ignorantly foolish considering this is a shounen manga...
Oh, of course, a manga that talks a lot about DNA, tissue compatibility, organ transfer and alluded tissue rejection back when Yamato was introduced and has shown it when Danzou lost his arm can't possibly incorporate the notion of antigens and antibodies!

That's just preposterous, it's like saying Kishimoto used thermodynamics, atmospheric conductivity, ideal gas law, boiling and melting points of water and gold and molecular heat absorption and we all know that never happened!



Now that I'm done using sarcasm to point out how completely stupid you are, let's talk the talk.

Databook information:

Quote:
Chakra is the resulting form of energy when two other forms of energy are mixed together. The two energies are referred to as "physical energy" and "spiritual energy". Physical energy is collected from the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness (i.e. the soul) and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience.
That means chakra is unique to each person and that person's cells are imbued with that chakra. So no "Shisui's chakra is special hurr durr!", he simply had a chakra signature that Ao recognized. And many people in the manga have different chakra colors, Naruto's chakra is yellow and Kurama's red, as hinted here. Many volume covers have shown Sasuke's chakra color is purple and, if the volume cover with Itachi's Susanoo is to be trusted, his chakra's color is golden.

Now let's go to the principles of antigen-antibody interaction and how it is pertinent to tissue rejection. Antigen is a substance (normally a protein in organic entities) that is foreign to the body and, as soon as it is recognized as so, will cause the production of antibodies that attach to the antigen so the immunity system can destroy that foreign entity without harming the own body cells.

This is the principle vaccination is built upon, since most vaccines are just injections of dead viruses/bacteria that still have their antigen so the body can recognize said antigen and produce antibodies much faster and neutralize said viruses/bacteria if they're found alive in the body before they can do any harm. That's why AIDS/HIV is so dangerous, because it destroys the white blood cells that produce the antibodies that would make the body fight it.

So back to the point, our cells have their set of antigens that is common to all of them and will vary from person to person, but they are simply ignored by their own body's immunity system to avoid self-destruction (aka auto-immune diseases). The thing is, if those cells are transfered to someone else's body, the latter may or may not recognize those cells as foreign, that's why compatibility between donor and receiver is a must, because that means the chances of the cells' antigens being very similar (thus not recognized by the body as foreign) is much higher. But, if they are recognized as foreign, antibodies will be created and the body will attack all of those transfered cells. That's what organ rejection entails.

So, knowing that cells from a body have that body's chakra signature and they have the same antigens, it means that, in the event of organ rejection, all cells that share the same chakra will be rejected. That also means that, if Shisui and Hashirama's chakra were the same, all cells with that chakra will be rejected. Guess what, Hashirama's cells went haywire, the body rejected them... and Shisui's eye remained intact. That is simply impossible if the two of them had the same chakra. The logical explanation is that the cells of Shisui present in the arm were overtaken by Hashirama's, thus expelled from the body when the latter were.

After this drop of manga facts, accurate science and logic, I dare you to prove either the mangaka when he wrote what chakra was and/or immunology itself wrong. I double dare you!

Quote:
U are just dense! The fact that itachi, sasuke, living madara and Izuna awakened the three basic MS doujutsu of the uchiha, means they had only that bloodline from the sage and no other...
And that is true if awakening the three basic MS doujutsu means they only had that bloodline from RS. You can't prove your theory with your own theory, that's circular reasoning, dumbass.

Quote:
So u choose when kishi has more to add to a subject, but choose to believe the shisui theory is debunked
Simple, one needs more information to form an educated guess while the other already has all the information needed to firmly say Tobi=Shisui is as dead as Henry VIII's wives.

The manga states that Shisui's body was found and it was discovered that he died from drowning in the Naka river. The manga also says why Shisui committed suicide. The manga also shows Shisui in the spot of his suicide beaten up and eyeless to boot. The manga also shows the height of Shisui compared to Itachi and the height of Tobi compared to Itachi and they do not match in the least. The manga also says that Itachi was already aware of Tobi days before the former met formally the latter, meaning that Tobi and Shisui existed at the same time in Itachi's awareness before Shisui was dead, since it only took measly days between Shisui's suicide and the Uchiha Massacre. The manga also demonstrates Shisui's and Tobi's personalities, and they do not match.

All those manga facts do not give any logical leeway for Tobi to be Shisui. For Tobi=Shisui to be canon, it has to resort to timeline retcons, characterization rectons, body count rectons and both Itachi and the guys who found Shisui's body to be complete idiots.

Quote:
despite the fact we still have yet to see the truth about what happened with yagura in the mist durung the blood mist era which shisui was involved in
First, you have to prove Shisui was there. And second, we know the truth, dumbass. Either Madara or Tobi were controlling him. Is that difficult to understand?

Quote:
even his doujutsu was suspected of being the one that controlled yagura.
Wrong. A genjutsu AKIN to Kotoamatsukami was said to control Yagura, it was never, NEVER, stated that kotoamatsukami controlled Yagura.

Quote:
u are just low....
Low on gulibility? Damn right, now I'd be high as a fucking kite if I said even a tenth of the silly stuff you say.

Quote:
And my proof is only those descended from the sage can attain the MS is the fact the power came from him.... just like with the bijuu for jinks... (and lots and lots of non-sequitur)
Beside you still having to prove that Gaara or even Killer Bee to be descended from the RS, you're comparing apples to oranges. Of course not anyone can be a Jinchuuriki, it requires a body that is able to handle with a very large amount of noxious chakra pouring from inside. That, however, it's not the case of a MS jutsu. It's a jutsu that only requires chakra from the user and compatibility between donor and receiver (both Obito and Kakashi are blood type O). So, please, do prove why MS jutsu need RS ancestry to be unlocked and with evidence pertinent to the MS alone.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 06-27-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (06-27-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #1648
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

I just watched the shippuden anime 268 and from what I saw in that episode i got a new theory probably a overlooked one . I noticed when black zetsu attacked the fake fuedal lords, he slipped through the thick floor like a ghost; so is it possible tobi got his ability from black zetsu and perhaps improved on it.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #1649
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,757
Thanks: 676
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
I just watched the shippuden anime 268 and from what I saw in that episode i got a new theory probably a overlooked one . I noticed when black zetsu attacked the fake fuedal lords, he slipped through the thick floor like a ghost; so is it possible tobi got his ability from black zetsu and perhaps improved on it.

IMO I think that was a simple earth jutsu. Remember Black Zetsu is the land itself quote on quote. Most people also have theorized that Tobi could be part Zetsu or his creator. So maintaining some of his techniques wouldn't be surprising. Another thing to remember is Tobi turned his arm solid black blocking Suigetsu's or whatever his name is sword attack. At this point we have seen minuscule ability traits from Tobi. So far it is easy to assume, Earth and maybe Fire. With the Rinnegan he can use all affinities. His warp ability has to be either MS or an advanced base Sharingan. Some people also have thought Tobi to be hiding his true form within a dimension. who knows. we will see
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #1650
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Just a thought but what if the reason why Kabuto kept Anko alive is as a fail safe. Like say if Sasuke kills Kabuto now a jutsu will trigger that would activate Edo Tensai using Anko as a sacrifice to revive Kabuto.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (06-28-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.