Games and all things related - Page 193 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:14 PM   #2881
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

So this happened during E3...

“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #2882
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I really don't care what any of you fuckers say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
3:20pm - LEGO Lord of the Rings
I'm going to play the hell out of that game once I get it.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #2883
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

For those who may now be more interested or have been putting it off, The Humble Indie Bundle V has had Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor added to it (if you pay above average).
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #2884
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

just look at all this shit that i got, holy crap. I got ghost form that allows me to float over gaps and spikes, plus an eye ball randomly lurking around and killing shit, plus three flies orbiting around me as a shield, plus a side kick meat boy, plus 9 lives cat satan deal bitch, plus mother fucking LAZOR BEAM eye upgraded to the highs damage.
things went so easy,i killed mother followed by satan himself with no sweat. God,it was awesome.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #2885
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

>Taking a photo of your screen

Why.jpg.tiff.png.avi.shiggy.diggy
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 12:29 PM   #2886
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Something is wrong with my windows, the print screen command doesn't wanna get copied to my clipboard.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #2887
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

is it on steam? if it is, default f12 for screenshots
Old 06-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #2888
Darth-Nero
Victory!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFINALY!

Edit:

Also, This..for the few of you who are interested.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 06-27-2012 at 08:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 05:10 AM   #2889
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

My Little Pyro: Flamethrowers are magic

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #2890
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Does anyone here remember the Twisted Metal games off the Playstation? I have no idea why, but I've had the urge to play them, and the Spyro games lately. I thought at the time both were awesome games. Never beat Spyro though..still haunts me sometimes. That and GTA Vice City were the only games I've ever played that I just quit on.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #2891
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I've been having the urge to boot up my original PlayStation recently, but the (minimal) effort of having to plug the thing in and move one of my Sega consoles out of the way is putting me off.

Gee, now I've actually typed that out and read it to myself I feel retarded.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-29-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #2892
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

What games have you had the urge to play for it? How many Sega's do you have?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #2893
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Will if you really wanna feel retarded..then move out the dreamcast and plug the playstation in it's place, the thought of it alone is making my head Derp.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:30 AM   #2894
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I've been kind of wanting to play some Tekken 2 and Vagrant Story. I have a Saturn and a Dreamcast hooked up to a little TV. Might just shift one off for a little bit and set my PSone up.

Maybe it's just rose-tinted specs, but I get so much more out of old consoles than new ones. I think the last generation, PS2 and the like, were probably the last great machines.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (06-29-2012), Darth-Nero (06-29-2012), Mal (06-29-2012), Miburo (07-02-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #2895
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Does anyone here remember the Twisted Metal games off the Playstation? I have no idea why, but I've had the urge to play them, and the Spyro games lately. I thought at the time both were awesome games. Never beat Spyro though..still haunts me sometimes. That and GTA Vice City were the only games I've ever played that I just quit on.
I've beaten all but the first Spyro, and I have a memory card somewhere with 3 Year of the Dragon saves at 117%. Twisted Metal was always fun, I think 3 was my favourite but I can't quite remember. It very well could have been 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I've been kind of wanting to play some Tekken 2 and Vagrant Story. I have a Saturn and a Dreamcast hooked up to a little TV. Might just shift one off for a little bit and set my PSone up.

Maybe it's just rose-tinted specs, but I get so much more out of old consoles than new ones. I think the last generation, PS2 and the like, were probably the last great machines.
They were the last machines for gaming, all the new consoles are about entertainment and no longer focused on what made te old consoles great.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote