VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 694 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #10396
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

okay...

Family vs family

Minato/J-man(God Father)/Kushina/Naruto Vs Fugaku/wife/Itachi & Sasuke

All at last know ability level(alive)

Bonus Battle:

Legends (J-man,Oro, & Tsunade w/ 1st, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Raikage & 2nd Tsuchikage) Vs. the Successors (Naruto,Kabuto & Sakura W/Minato, young 3rd Hokage, 4th Raikage, & Oonki son. Katsuchi?)

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 06-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #10397
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Are you just trying to make horribly unbalanced fights?

You pit a Hokage, a Sage, and two fucking jinchuuriki against the Uchiha Bros and their death fodder parents? Susano'o nothing; they're fucked.

Even Itachi's magical items of OP bullshit wouldn't be enough to manage against that onslaught.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #10398
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Which one has the Kyuubi? Seriously though we don't know much about Fugaku or his wife to justify them being a challenge for anyone. From what little we do know about Kushina one could easily make the argument that she could handle both at the same time seeing how she fucking taught Minato sealing jutsu! I honestly don't see Itachi & Sasuke pulling a victory here against Minato, Jiraiya, & Naruto at the same time seeing how much trouble they had with Kabuto who is just one opponent.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #10399
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Kakashi gaiden- Obito, Rin, Kakashi vs Part 1 Before The NaruxSasu fight- Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #10400
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Kakashi gaiden- Obito, Rin, Kakashi vs Part 1 Before The NaruxSasu fight- Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura
Is Naruto allowed to use the fox?

Edit: Does Sasuke have CS, 2 tomoe sharingan, Chidori, & rock lee taijutsu?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-28-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #10401
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Are you just trying to make horribly unbalanced fights?

You pit a Hokage, a Sage, and two fucking jinchuuriki against the Uchiha Bros and their death fodder parents? Susano'o nothing; they're fucked.

Even Itachi's magical items of OP bullshit wouldn't be enough to manage against that onslaught.
Okay.

Naruto has the fox. But this fight will really be fight of tactics. Fugaku was the HEAD if the Uchiha clan i am sure he was no push over. I will substitute the wife for shisui od the body flicker. That should help.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 06-28-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #10402
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Kakashi/naruto vs guy and lee

Restrictions: no Kurama/RS mode

Bonus fight: Shikamaru/Neji/Sai vs. Naruto(pre-RS)/ Sasuke/Darui
Old 06-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #10403
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Okay.

Naruto has the fox. But this fight will really be fight of tactics. Fugaku was the HEAD if the Uchiha clan i am sure he was no push over. I will substitute the wife for shisui od the body flicker. That should help.
Is Shusui allowed to look at Naruto & say "Protect the Uchiha"?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #10404
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Is Naruto allowed to use the fox?

Edit: Does Sasuke have CS, 2 tomoe sharingan, Chidori, & rock lee taijutsu?
No fox, No CS.

He only has the 2 tomoe, and yes to chidori, and yes to rock lee taijutsu.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #10405
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Team 7 would win by Naruto out numbering and overpowering them. Kakahi was a Jonin so is skills were better than all if them.

BUT obito and rin were not on the same level. Naruto would have to fight both if them of course. Then he would help Sasuke cause with his SG he would be at a stalemate against young Jonin Kakashi.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #10406
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
No fox, No CS.

He only has the 2 tomoe, and yes to chidori, and yes to rock lee taijutsu.
So we're at a point where Naruto & Sasuke have already developed team tactics & Sasuke has gained training from Kakashi. Well then team 7 win this.

Rin would probably kill Sakura but they're both useless so it doesn't matter.

This is basically Naruto & Sasuke vs Obito & Kakashi. Sorry to say but Kakashi & Obito weren't exactly the best of teammates while Naruto & Sasuke at this point have been coordinating attacks on a number of occasions. As an Uchiha Obito is basically useless save for 1 fire tec which Naruto is seen pushing through when facing Sasuke. Kakashi would have to pick up most of the slack for his team & without a sharingan (since Obito should still have his) Naruto & Sasuke working together should be enough to take him out. Both Naruto & Sasuke have experience facing Jounin level opponents at this point because of Zabuza, Haku, & even Gaara. I won't even take into account Naruto summoning Bunta since that's overkill.
Quote:
Kakashi/naruto vs guy and lee

Restrictions: no Kurama/RS mode
Kakashi & Naruto win this. Naruto even without Kurama has Sage Mode. Kakashi can take out Lee while Naruto takes on Guy.

Quote:
Bonus fight: Shikamaru/Neji/Sai vs. Naruto(pre-RS)/ Sasuke/Darui
This one isn't even fair dude.

Naruto takes all 3 out by himself using Sage Mode.

Sasuke takes all 3 out by himself using Susanoo/Amaterasu/Genjutsu.

Darui takes all 3 out(yeah that's right) by himself using uber Black Lightning Jutsu along with Suiton & superior Taijutsu via sword skill.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-28-2012 at 06:00 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-28-2012), xxMESTxx (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 07:51 PM   #10407
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,285 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The only rookie that is worth a damn aside from the gay demi gods is Choji. His attacks have decent power behind them in giant butterfly form and he tanked a roar from Gedo Mazo.

The rest are worthless.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #10408
Vengeance
Death Scythe

How about...

Kurotsuchi vs Konan in an open area.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #10409
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Konan.

Now...

Battle Royale Konoha 12 (right now) all for themselves, NO teams!

The final two vs

The final two of a Jonin & Kage battle Royale with all rhe known Jonins with team and all the Kages AFTER the FIRST Hokage.

Winners vs winners

I think it would be

Sasuke/ Naruto vs. Minato and J-Man

With Minato's experience for the Ultimate win!
Old 06-29-2012, 12:41 AM   #10410
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The battleroyal btween the k12 is pointless cuase there is no other outcome apartfrom naruto and sasuke winning even if they were against eachother the shockwaves btween thier attaks is enough to knock the rest out then from the other battel royal i would have to say the 3rd Hokage and the 4th but in the end i would say it would be btween the 3rd and Naruto with naruto winning he has already surpassed everyone also im taking about the 3rd in his prime, this guy knows every tec in konoha has alot more experience then minato and he is just a beast but naruto is the beast of all beasts he has too many hax his as fast as minato he has a strong rasengan what more does he need
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote