Toriko 193 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 06-28-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Toriko 193

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c193/

Interesting exposition chapter.

6 months, that means this manga won't last that long. Pretty convenient that there are precisely 4 level 100 beasts out there for the HKs to hunt, but w/e. Toriko and the others will receive a shit load of power ups in the coming chapters, count on it, god is almost here.

Going by the foot note Komatsu will be the focus of the next chapter. The kid will need gourmet cells no ifs and buts about it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-29-2012), ninjalostboy95 (06-29-2012)

Old 06-28-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Toriko 193

6 months is to quick for god to appear there is gonna be some dbz leveling up soon i woundt be suprised if they went into a time chamber like in dbz to get stronger

Edit: fucking iphone posting same shit twice with this slow internet

Edit: found how to delete post

Last edited by J-man123; 06-28-2012 at 07:30 AM.
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c193/

Interesting exposition chapter.

6 months, that means this manga won't last that long. Pretty convenient that there are precisely 4 level 100 beasts out there for the HKs to hunt, but w/e. Toriko and the others will receive a shit load of power ups in the coming chapters, count on it, god is almost here.

Going by the foot note Komatsu will be the focus of the next chapter. The kid will need gourmet cells no ifs and buts about it.
Maybe the president forsaw this which is why he took in four disciples in the first place? Eitherway, they're going to have to fight together for this which will be cool to see all four of the Four Heavenly Kings fight as a unit.

If and when Komatsu does gain gourmet cells that will be a pretty interesting thing to look forward too. Now, Komatsu is not a fighter but if he's going to go to Gourmet World he's gonna have to learn to defend himself. I mean, known bishokuyas with chef partners have shown to be pretty powerful themselves like Setsuno and Frohze. So yeah, Komatsu may also have to undergo training in martial arts of some sort, and who better to train him than the Four Heavenly Kings. But who knows, just poking fun at the idea of Komatsu learning martial arts, could make for some good comedy chapters.

Also, where was Knocking Master Jiro? Thought he'd be at the 0th Biotope meeting as well considering his elite status.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
J-man123
Supernova

All the people in the meeting were under the president whereas jirou is equal or greater then the president we dont know they were both deciples of acia so his prob gone ahead in the gw
Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #5
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Setsuno wasn't there either. Her and Jiro probably got other things to do.

I wonder who the spy was? I pretty sure there is one. It might be the old man who volunteered to go to the cooking festival. He seemed a little too eager to volunteer and the president seemed to pick up on that a bit.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
J-man123
Supernova

It could be rapp he was too quick to spot out the mobb. boss as a spy
Old 06-28-2012, 11:09 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I think Rapp was genuinely suspicious. A good spy wouldn't try to cause drama like. It would be better to keep quite and play innocent than call someone else out.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #8
J-man123
Supernova

You could be right i was just suggesting it, someone else i think maybe the spy is that guy with the elvis cut cant rember his name he is the guy who is normally at the moutain pass and commented on how long its. Been sInce they were all together
Old 06-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #9
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Maybe the president forsaw this which is why he took in four disciples in the first place? Eitherway, they're going to have to fight together for this which will be cool to see all four of the Four Heavenly Kings fight as a unit.

If and when Komatsu does gain gourmet cells that will be a pretty interesting thing to look forward too. Now, Komatsu is not a fighter but if he's going to go to Gourmet World he's gonna have to learn to defend himself. I mean, known bishokuyas with chef partners have shown to be pretty powerful themselves like Setsuno and Frohze. So yeah, Komatsu may also have to undergo training in martial arts of some sort, and who better to train him than the Four Heavenly Kings. But who knows, just poking fun at the idea of Komatsu learning martial arts, could make for some good comedy chapters.

Also, where was Knocking Master Jiro? Thought he'd be at the 0th Biotope meeting as well considering his elite status.
First off I agree on the Four Heavenly Kings fighting together cant wait to see a fight were they each work together.

Secondly on Komatsu, just like to remind everyone about the kitchen knife he possess right now, during the temple arc with Zebra and Toriko when he attacked a beast a giant Dragon was behind him as he attacked, I think that will come into play at some point.

I still think this manga might go on for a little while, there was a flashback to seeing all of the FHK as kids, would like to see that before it ends hopefully.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

That's knife Komatsu has is pretty deadly itself. Remember when he first got it, and Toriko sliced a mountain from casually swinging it. After all his food honor training Komatsu can slice and dice things extremely fast, with little wasted movement. So I'd like to see his martial arts training revolve around his culinary skills.

That's basically how that old woman was. The way she mauled those guys at the temple was insane. She sliced a dude off of his own skeleton, and filleted a mans arm. Holy Shit!!! Komatsu needs some of that training.