VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 695 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #10411
J1aBob
Genin

J1aBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So we're at a point where Naruto & Sasuke have already developed team tactics & Sasuke has gained training from Kakashi. Well then team 7 win this.

Rin would probably kill Sakura but they're both useless so it doesn't matter.

This is basically Naruto & Sasuke vs Obito & Kakashi. Sorry to say but Kakashi & Obito weren't exactly the best of teammates while Naruto & Sasuke at this point have been coordinating attacks on a number of occasions. As an Uchiha Obito is basically useless save for 1 fire tec which Naruto is seen pushing through when facing Sasuke. Kakashi would have to pick up most of the slack for his team & without a sharingan (since Obito should still have his) Naruto & Sasuke working together should be enough to take him out. Both Naruto & Sasuke have experience facing Jounin level opponents at this point because of Zabuza, Haku, & even Gaara. I won't even take into account Naruto summoning Bunta since that's overkill.

Kakashi & Naruto win this. Naruto even without Kurama has Sage Mode. Kakashi can take out Lee while Naruto takes on Guy.

This one isn't even fair dude.

Naruto takes all 3 out by himself using Sage Mode.

Sasuke takes all 3 out by himself using Susanoo/Amaterasu/Genjutsu.

Darui takes all 3 out(yeah that's right) by himself using uber Black Lightning Jutsu along with Suiton & superior Taijutsu via sword skill.
I just want to say HOLY SHIT DUDE your still going on here strong huh been a few years since I have been on here but somehow I still remembered my password. Anyways Just saying hi man.

Old 06-29-2012, 01:59 AM   #10412
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The only rookie that is worth a damn aside from the gay demi gods is Choji. His attacks have decent power behind them in giant butterfly form and he tanked a roar from Gedo Mazo.

The rest are worthless.
OK then...

Choji in Butterfly mode, with Shikamaru as advice only vs Rock Lee with 2nd Gate unlocked.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:14 AM   #10413
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
OK then...

Choji in Butterfly mode, with Shikamaru as advice only vs Rock Lee with 2nd Gate unlocked.
...Are you trying to make a point here or something?

Rock Lee has bullshit speed, yes. But here's the thing, when Choji goes Lean Cuisine, all of his physical abilities go crazy. He can kill with a single punch. That feat wasn't truly equaled (ignoring things that fail at "show don't tell") until Sage Mode Naruto. His movement speed is crazy too. And he can fucking supersize himself at will. Rock Lee has...some hits that were barely capable of bashing through Gaara's defenses? Choji OHKO'd someone whose entire schtick was having superhuman strength and durability.

Rock Lee might have a chance if he were up to 6th gate, and would probably win at 7th. But just 2nd? His physical appearance hasn't even changed at that point. All he has then is a primary lotus. What good is that going to do against Fatzilla?
Old 06-29-2012, 09:49 AM   #10414
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ok so not one person is going to even analyze Kurotsuchi vs Konan? I mean really now both have abilities capable of taking the other out. Is it because people don't know who Kurotsuchi is? Well she's the grand daughter of Oonoki you know the chick from the rock who momentarily captured Kauto? She can fly has 3 elements & a KKG where she can create cement by fusing earth & fire. So not one person is going to give a legitimate argument about why one of these females should come out the victor?

PS: Just to clarify something. Ranking system for the Konoha 12.

1. Naruto(for obvious reasons)
2. Sasuke(for obvious reasons)
3. Chouji(He's actually one of the strongest shinobi currently in Konoha)
4. Sakura(Sleep Bombs, Poison that can take down a Jink, Superhuman strength, & Healing ability)
5. Shino(A bugs life rule most but bug hate smoke)
6. Shikamaru(Intelligence & Shadow Disciplines)
7. Neji(Better Taijutsu than Lee)
8. Rock Lee(Better Taijutsu than Kiba)
9. Kiba(Can smell stuff)
10. Tenten(Better Taijutsu when compared to the other worthless females)
11. Hinata(Slightly less worthless when compared to Ino)
12. Ino(Would actually be good if her family abilities where expanded on. Worthless without a team)

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-29-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #10415
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Is it because people don't know who Kurotsuchi is?
I didn't know who that was.

Just goes to show how memorable the side characters in Narido are thanks to Kishi's neglecting style. I don't agree with your tier list either.

I'm not sold on Sakura at all. She has strength but her combat skills are shit. I don't see her taking out Neji or Lee. The poison knife thing was a gag, I don't take it seriously. It's like Nami whooping Luffy's ass with her punches when he can survive having a mountain sized skull dropped on top of him.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #10416
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

If the fighters had time to prepare Konan would win she would of killed tobi if not for izanagi but if no then i think the other chik with her cement would win im gonna look through her abillites more carfully when i do ill add more
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J-man123 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #10417
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

About her flying, wasn't it because of Oonoki's jutsu ?
Old 06-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #10418
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think only that guy was flying due to the jutsu cant be fucked looking back through the manga also with the rankings this is how i got it

1.Naruto
2.Sasuke
3.Shino
4.choji
5.neji
6.rock lee
7.shikumaru (smarts would be num one but strength wise he is week and any tank would be him)
8.sakura
9.kiba
10.hinata
11.tenten
12. Ino
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #10419
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I went back and checked ( Yeah I know ) and it was because of Oonoki's jutsu.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v54/c513

Bottom panel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #10420
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

That's such a close match up.

I personally think Konan would take it though. It just depend on the effect of Kurotsuchi's Lava jutsu. We already know, that fire and water don't bother Konan's paper at all. With her ability to launch, harden, and fly(as well as Kurotsuchi), she can also subdue, and usually hides paper bombs inside her jutsu. All of that on top of being a decent strategist, and a hard target to hit, puts her on top. It really depends on Kurotsuchi's Lava jutsu though.

Edit: Since Kurotsuchi can't fly on her own. Konan def. takes it.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 06-29-2012 at 11:04 AM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #10421
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Fire doesn't work on her ?

Link pages ?
Old 06-29-2012, 11:04 AM   #10422
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Yeah just a second.

Edit: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v41/c371/15.html

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 06-29-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #10423
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I see.

Well, there are burning pieces next to her face, that tells me fire does work but Jiraya's katon was simply too weak to bypass her defenses. Saying that no fire works on her would be a no limits fallacy.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:54 PM   #10424
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Well, I don't see any paper that's actually apart of Konan that's burned. I won't say that no fire works on her, because I'm sure Amaterasu or some other high level technique would work. What I meant was that fire is not a weakness. The fact she faced that blast head on, also suggests to me she has some resistance to it. Likely because of the chakra infused in the paper.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #10425
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

jericho Uzumaki I think you need to take a break. xD

Interesting matchup at first look with Kurotsuchi and Konan, but you have to remember Konan is a high ranking Akatsuki and Kurotsuchi is probably overall around Asuma's level of skill. Konan pretty much raped the leaf village with no lube, then walked away unscathed from the entire Pain invasion, and even had Tobi by the grapes. Konan wins. Fatality.

How about: Hokage Kakashi (hokage scroll + sharingan = God of Ninja reborn) vs. Sasuke (with the Danzo fight's Susano'o)