One Piece 673 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-04-2012, 05:48 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One Piece 673

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/673

Enjoy.

Cool chapter.

So basically this is Alabasta 2.0 it seems. A SB infiltrating an organization and plotting shit, which is surprising since Flamingo never struck me as the type to do that. Most things have been tied up, all that is left is the motive. I hope it isn't simple conquest, that has been done to death. Maybe these experiments are all related to D.Flamingo being part of the dark underground/black market of the One Piece verse ?

A medicine that can make giants on demand would be very profitable. I wonder where this arc will go now, so many things are on the table. My guess is that Wano is up next, and D.Flamingo will tie into that possibly. W/e comes next, with the reveal of D.Flamingo being involved his downfall is surely on the way.

Shs/Heart pirates vs D.Flamingo's crew ? I like !!!

The slime ate a DF, which is yet another thing CC has knowledge of, feeding DFs to inanimate objects. The candy scene was creepy, the cage scene was funny ( Franky resting on Robin's lap ), and Where the hell is Chopper ?

Possible Salvation there ?

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-04-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-04-2012), NeoKakarott023 (07-04-2012), Numinous (07-04-2012), Tmoore (07-04-2012)

Old 07-04-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: One Piece 673

SO much info here, so Vergo or Welgo by other trans was a ship mate of Joker aka Donflomingo or however. Law was a pirate working under Don. That is how they met, but more importantly Don hid his existence and so did Vergo. Starting this chapter over 15 yrs ago when he was known as a pirate. Worked himself up to a top tier member of the WG under G-5. Working with Smoker san, and covering up the accident 3 years ago. Yes what is Don's motive..he is not the type to sneek or plan shit out in such detail. I see him as a JOKER type (batman). He is all about the chaos and wants to see shit burn. Now will Law team up with SH's to take on these foes. More importantly they don't trust Ceasar so what and how will that angle work out? Awesome scenes and just brain vomit right now dealing with what transpired. Great chapter. With Law knowing so much about Don and Vergo maybe has has his DF figured out for a weakness. Props to all that thought that Joker was Don D!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Man, Dfla must have North blue on lock.

He runs that shit.

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-04-2012 at 06:42 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-04-2012), Numinous (07-04-2012)
Old 07-04-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Yeah he was shown back in that town with Blackbeard forcing his guys to kill one another. You know the pirates that made fun of SH's for believe in Sky city or whatever. I don't think it was lougetown but yeah man dude is everywhere! The most of his skill we have seen first hand was the War @ Marineford vs Oars. He has some sort of puppet type ability. I am still trying to cope with how did he cut off Oars foot? WITH EASE! Then we have this Vergo/Welgo who I believe has Haki. A strong enough Haki that kept Law from even moving. So we knew already that CC experimented on DF. We knew objects as well can eat DF. So Slimey ate the Sara Sara or whatever DF. I hope ODa comes out with a list of DF's. I love OP due to the character development but also mainly due to the shit you just can't predict. How will SH/ Law/ G5 get out of this pickle? We still have four or five SH's that are searching for the others. Plus Fire Fox to aide them. Come on Law give Smoka San back his body already!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #5
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Am I seeing things or is Oda giving some hints for the Frank/Robin pairing as of late? Not that I ship any pairing in OP, but can't help but to notice it.

In my opinion, Doflamingo is in for the profit. He doesn't seem to be a guy who is that concerned with overall politics.

Also I want to see a flashback of Law in Doflamingo's crew. make it happen!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:04 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I like Vergo's gag.

In the flashback he had fries stuck his cheeks, this time a whole meat patty. Next time he will have a freaking big gulp on top of his head and somehow he will be completely oblivious to it.

One in OP folks.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:23 AM   #7
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Well I guessed Jokers Identity right but beginning to feel it was too easy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
To be honest I thought that Doflamingo might actually be Joker, I mean he is always talking about thigns being fun, and if he is the Joker, causing chaos by leaking info from a top Marine base sounds like him.
Although I do have this isnt as Dag put it 'Alabasta 2.0' hoping that Oda performs one of his epic turns and completely throws us off the mark again. Love how cheerful Luffy was in the cage with everyone.

And if I remember correctly last chapter Law left Chopper in that lab to find a cure for the kids candy addiction, so good chance he will be the 'Mr Prince' of this arc if its like Alabasta again (( Sanji was Mr Prince if some folk cant remember ))
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-04-2012), Spiegel (07-05-2012)
Old 07-04-2012, 10:22 AM   #8
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I thought we were into taking down a Yonkou, (unless DonFla is now one,) not a SB. Lots of info. Joker is not an SB for nothing, he runs businesses so am guessing he in for the long haul profit. Giant making medicines, chemical weapons, experimented DF will be much profitable.

Just wondering how this will lead to taking down a Yonkou eventually.

Watch Zoro single slashing the forged door of the research lab with his sheathed sword making G-5 guys wet their pants

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:09 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
I thought we were into taking down a Yonkou, (unless DonFla is now one,) not a SB
Dfla is not an Emperor and the plan still stands. What changed was the involvement of Vergo and by extension Dfla which blindsided Law big time. If catching CC was a means to get to Joker/Dfla then I really have no idea how it would work.

I love this arc lol, so unpredictable.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:55 AM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Man, this chapter is all over the place. It's quite awesome. I wonder if that Wano samurai dude knows other similar techniques. It'd be interesting if Brook learned a few new tricks, it'd compliment his freezing sword attacks.

Luffy seems like he's not worried about anything and just rolling with everything. Although Chopper coming to rescue everyone seems plausible I think Franky could also help out since he's the only non-devil fruit user. He's a walking armory and hardware store, I'm sure he could get them out of the chains once he wakes up.

DoFlamingo was an interesting twist to this whole plot. I honestly didn't think we'd see any involvement from him so soon. Which is cool because I've been dying to see more of him than any other Shichibukai. All we know is that he's a brutal mother fucker as seen back in Mock town when he pitted his underlings to fight each other which resulted in Bellamy's death.

And yeah, Vergo's running gag is hilarious with the food stuff. I wonder if he's a DF user or just badass enough that he doesn't need DF powers like Garp. He subdued Law pretty easily which is saying a lot based on shit he wrecked on the island with the G-5 Marines and against Smoker.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Don, been waiting on him to show, he's one of my favs that they haven't really shown trully battle. He's going to be a problem for ANYBODY, but from the Marineford War, he was obviously a subordinate of someone other than the WG.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

How can a man have a full beef patti on his face what did he eat the bun
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote