The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1001 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #15001
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

negligible? lol, i always thought it's neglectable. though the 1st one sounds funnier to pronounce.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-31-2012, 02:37 PM   #15002
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

15.51 AUD = 15.1130 USD

Not a huge difference, but that forty cents can add up really quickly if you work enough hours over two or three months.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #15003
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

a stupid superstitious believe is popping around thailand and spreading like wildfire in SEA.

sex with a young virgin is thought to bring good luck to a business venture. the younger the virgin the better the luck.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #15004
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

That's as bad as the "sex with a virgin cures AIDs" belief that's popular in Africa.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #15005
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Or "rape a lesbian to make her straight" that's also popular in Africa.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:46 AM   #15006
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Or "rape a lesbian to make her straight" that's also popular in Africa.

There's a guy here that use that claim to justify his raping

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #15007
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I used to work with a lesbian, and one time behind her back a customer said "she seems so irritated all the time, what she need's is a good dick." I had seriously considered tell him "you seem pretty irritated, maybe you could use a good dick as well," but he seemed like the kind of guy who would bitch to management.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (06-26-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #15008
kluang
One Punch Man

sexism at its finest

and you cant disagree. customers always right. especially the kind who would bitch to management about the smallest thing and make your ear red.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:34 AM   #15009
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

So it turns out Birds are Dinosaurs. Which means Chickens are Dinosaurs.

Fuck yeah.

I'm undecided on my favorite animal of all time (edit: excluding Homo sapiens), the choice being either Gallus gallus or Tyrannosaurus rex. But it turns out their awesomeness runs in the family. Still don't know which I like more, though.

Last edited by Scientia; 07-11-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #15010
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

...I thought it was common knowledge that birds are descendants of dinosaurs.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-11-2012), Demi-God (07-11-2012), kael03 (07-11-2012), Mal (07-13-2012), Tzu Men (07-11-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #15011
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I think you're very optimistic about what counts as common knowledge these days. It's adorable, truly.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-13-2012), xxMESTxx (07-12-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #15012
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
So it turns out Birds are Dinosaurs. Which means Chickens are Dinosaurs.

Fuck yeah.

I'm undecided on my favorite animal of all time (edit: excluding Homo sapiens), the choice being either Gallus gallus or Tyrannosaurus rex. But it turns out their awesomeness runs in the family. Still don't know which I like more, though.
Actually, it runs in the clade.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-11-2012), Mal (07-13-2012)
Old 07-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #15013
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

I forget that not everyone is on my intellectual level. One day I'll learn.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #15014
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...I thought it was common knowledge that birds are descendants of dinosaurs.
This does not follow. Doesn't matter how common knowledge is, there's probably at least 1 person out of 6 billion+ people that might not know it. You may also have to take into account practical importance. Someone may have come across the knowledge a long time ago, forgot it completely because it's useless to their current situation, and then when coming across the knowledge again it comes as a surprise. This explains away the common part of the equation that represents the problem of that person not having knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Actually, it runs in the clade.
Actually, it really doesn't. Awesomeness running in the family was a purposely fictitious statement, not because of the semantics of family vs clade, but literally what makes a Chicken awesome has nothing to do with what makes a T-rex awesome genetic-wise. Your semantical correction of the fictitious statement turns out to still be fictitious as well, then, since we're pointing out "actually-ies."

Quote:
I forget that not everyone is on my intellectual level. One day I'll learn.
"I know something another does not and I thought it was common knowledge, they just must not be on my intellectual level, lol"

Quality Who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire logic right there.

Last edited by Scientia; 07-11-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:33 PM   #15015
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Fayrra bro. I do not believe those glorious red-named forum goers intended to insult your intellect or correct your statement with their recent posts. Which would perhaps make your counter-offensive a tad bit of an overreaction, maybe.

Also, two fat chicks came into my work today and were arguing with each other about something as they were walking around in there being annoying lurkers. The something ended up being the topic of abortion, which I thought no one actually debated offline ever. Eventually they came up to me and the one is all like "Hey, what do you think? Pro-life or pro-choice?"

I'm all like "I dunno. Which one of you is which?" The fatter of the two was the pro-life one. So I ask it what it thinks about abortions for women that are raped, and it's all like "Oh, well that's okay." So I go "Well, then you're not really pro-life...or even anti-abortion. You're more like anti-choice. I think I'll go with the pro-freedom option." And the less fat one is like "Thank you!" And I'm like "Right on!" And the fatter one huffs it out of there, thank Odin. Goddamn, I hate when people (Or, in this case, fatties) walk around the store just to look around. Fucking lurkers.

Oh, and fat chicks are extra gross in the summer. It's like they're always covered in glaze or something. Disgusting.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-13-2012), Nerox (07-12-2012), Scientia (07-11-2012), Tabris (07-12-2012), Tzu Men (07-12-2012), xxMESTxx (07-12-2012)