One piece eps 556 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Anime

One Piece Anime Talk about the anime series One Piece here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 07-14-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece eps 556

http://www1.watchop.com/watch/one-pi...nglish-subbed/

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece eps 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
It is a joy to watch the SH's.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:06 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The animation on the vehicles was actually really good. Where was this for the 50k knock out scene ?

Party music......man. Lol, it was like a really insane car wreck that you can't look away from.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Commander Chopper ! Was quite a fun episode

I loved Party Music was so freaking awesome animation wise. The vehicles were awesome, loved Franky's Black Rhiino bike the most though he looked so badass !

Gotta love how carefree Luffy was running alongside the tank, Zoro yelling for him to go and fight
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-17-2012)
Old 07-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

What I don't get, is why none of Hordy's crew hasn't said... you know what.... Fuck This shit, I'm out!!!! Hell Zoro wouldn't have gotten a shot to carve me up, at the point Conquerer's Haki was outbound, I'm hitting the ground fronting like I'm taking a nap till the shits over, you'll live longer that way. Fuck a leader thats going nowhere fast, out manned, out gunned, at some point commons sense makes a sane person quit.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:48 AM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

^This. Hody should have quit when Zoro landed that cut on him, underwater I may add, Hody's supposed advantageous territory. Now Zoro is first-mate of the crew, what would have made him think he could take on Luffy?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-23-2012)