Naruto 595 Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-25-2012, 04:46 AM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Naruto 595 Discussion

For non-US readers: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/595

For US readers: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c595/

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-26-2012), Gakure (07-25-2012), Human Rasengan (07-25-2012), KiddJutsu (07-25-2012), kluang (07-25-2012), ronnie_10 (07-25-2012), SirBenoit (07-25-2012), Vishnu (07-25-2012)

Old 07-25-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

What are the odds to post it on the exact same time? lol

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #3
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What are the odds to post it on the exact same time? lol
I'll say.

About the chapter... cool taijutsu, little payoff. C'mon, a tiny crack? Kishi is really avoiding Tobi's identity, since this is beyond milking the process.

Old 07-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Chapter 600: Tobi's identity.

He's aiming for that lol

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-26-2012), Human Rasengan (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-25-2012), Vengeance (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 04:59 AM   #5
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

LOL Kakashi's kamui only work on small toys and not Gedo Mazou..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #6
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Chapter 600: Tobi's identity.

He's aiming for that lol
I'm told next week is a double issue, so perhaps Kishi will just wait a bit. Still, kind of anticlimactic a crack so small.

Quote:
LOL Kakashi's kamui only work on small toys and not Gedo Mazou..
Let's be honest, that thing eats Bijuu for a living, a measly T/S jutsu was like a gumdrop for it.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:10 AM   #7
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

wasn't expecting much from Kamui, not cause its used on Gedo Mazou.. but cause its been tone down from the moment it was introduce with the restrictions on Kakashi.. and even tobi said it won't work on him... so yeah its look cute on little toys like that kunai, nail or missle..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:15 AM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Gai sensei busting out the chucks, pretty cool. The taijutsu between Kakashi and Gai reminded me of Part 1 when taijutsu was actually worth anything in a ninja fight. Kinda missed that. Other than that, decent fight nonetheless to start things off.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-26-2012), Human Rasengan (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-25-2012), SirBenoit (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 05:22 AM   #9
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

Sigh Naruto is still so much weaker than Tobi. He has to combine sage mode with bijuu chakra or learn FGT ,beating Madara or Tobi in this stage will be ridiculous.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:25 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Taijutsu battle was decent, can't wait for a clear translation. Pics are a bit blurry for my taste. Also what was Naruto saying when he was trying to attack Tobi with his clone. Something not being there? What did Kakashi think of when his Kamui didn't work on the Mazo? Honestly Kishi, Kakashi trolls Kamui twice now and Guy won't go 8 gate ballistic? Though his form of numchucks are better than Lee's. They made a crack in it but never landed a hit? Kakashi's rikiri through the rocks was nice. Naruto pulling a small bijuudama out his anus. Decent chapter. Kishi is making Tobi out to be a beast hand to hand. His phasing ability is the only thing saving that ass.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #11
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

And the Obito troll train just keeps on going.

Kakashi wasn't attempting to absorb the entirety of Gedo Mazo, but merely the head/neck area which should've worked. Even the whole "Don't tell me..." seemed to be hinting that he suspected Tobi just overrode Kamui particularly since he was able to tell Kakashi not to bother using Kamui before it was even activated last time they met.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

When I saw that bijuubomb energy I thought "Here it is, rasenbijuudamagan".

Meh fight. I hate cheap abilities ( Tobi ), at least Kakashi and Gai have not been fodderized. ( yet )
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:02 AM   #13
Numinous

Quote:

Kakashi wasn't attempting to absorb the entirety of Gedo Mazo, but merely the head/neck area which should've worked.
So... a thing that was used again and again to absorb huge amounts of chakra known as Bijuu couldn't possibly absorb a jutsu.

Sounds legit.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Loke (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 06:02 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post

Kakashi wasn't attempting to absorb the entirety of Gedo Mazo, but merely the head/neck area which should've worked. Even the whole "Don't tell me..." seemed to be hinting that he suspected Tobi just overrode Kamui particularly since he was able to tell Kakashi not to bother using Kamui before it was even activated last time they met.
Well for a sec that was my same thought..did Tobi just use Kamui to protect Gedo Mazo?....Certainly something Kakashi noticed. I am starting to think Naruto could use FTG against Tobi...at first I thought his new found speed with Rikudo Mode and Bijuu mode would be enough. Kishi is making Tobi out to be a serious challenge. Kakashi the copy cat ninja, Guy Konoah's Beast And The most unpredictable ninja in the Leaf Naruto aren't enough for TOBI???
Old 07-25-2012, 06:07 AM   #15
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
When I saw that bijuubomb energy I thought "Here it is, rasenbijuudamagan".

Meh fight. I hate cheap abilities ( Tobi ), at least Kakashi and Gai have not been fodderized. ( yet )
Remember they were not that long ago when Naruto first appeared with Bijuu Mode....They felt out of place...Kakashi even called Naruto sempai confusing him with Minato...they are on their way soon enough...Kakashi just used Kamui twice and guessing Kishi is saving "if" 8 gates for Guy's final attack. 10 tails, Madara, Tobi, Sasuke and Naruto will make Kakashi and Guy look like genins.