Naruto 595 Discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-25-2012, 06:20 AM   #16
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
10 tails, Madara, Tobi, Sasuke and Naruto will make Kakashi and Guy look like genins.
Will ?

How about have already ?

This is Nardo at his weakest, and Tobi seems to be getting by mostly due to his phasing ability.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #17
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Will ?

How about have already ?

This is Nardo at his weakest, and Tobi seems to be getting by mostly due to his phasing ability.

lol I said they already did, but right now Kishi is making the unity of Kakashi, Guy and Naruto essential to defeating Tobi. Obviously they will be pushed aside esp once Sasuke shows up. Agreed though
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So... a thing that was used again and again to absorb huge amounts of chakra known as Bijuu couldn't possibly absorb a jutsu.

Sounds legit.
That was done through Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals, which took several days and several people. It's never been shown to just absorb chakra on its own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Kakashi even called Naruto sempai confusing him with Minato
To be fair, that was meant to illustrate Naruto's growth as a shinobi. Factoring in the speed, similar appearance, and uber bad ass coat, Kakashi actually thought he was looking at Minato. Remember, when Naruto arrived to battle Pain in his bad ass coat? Kakashi was already dead. He never got to see it to associate Naruto with such attire as it's never been worn since. Also, with Naruto telling Kakashi that he was spoke his father, it wasn't entirely impossible to him as an explanation at that point. Despite Guy asking if it was Naruto, it's not until Kakashi realizes that that they aren't inside Kurama's chakra does he finally see Naruto and respond with shock.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:01 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
That was done through Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals, which took several days and several people. It's never been shown to just absorb chakra on its own.

To be fair, that was meant to illustrate Naruto's growth as a shinobi. Factoring in the speed, similar appearance, and uber bad ass coat, Kakashi actually thought he was looking at Minato. Remember, when Naruto arrived to battle Pain in his bad ass coat? Kakashi was already dead. He never got to see it to associate Naruto with such attire as it's never been worn since. Also, with Naruto telling Kakashi that he was spoke his father, it wasn't entirely impossible to him as an explanation at that point. Despite Guy asking if it was Naruto, it's not until Kakashi realizes that that they aren't inside Kurama's chakra does he finally see Naruto and respond with shock.
Brother man thanks for that of which I already knew. I was joking with Dagaro. I was just pointing out "FODDERISM" which was how they were made to look when Naruto entered Bijuu mode.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:24 AM   #20
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

nice chapter ... taijutsu atlast .... it would be funny if the first page of next chapter shows us that the tiny crack enlarges and the whole mask breaks and tobi becomes rorschach and will be like "where is my face,give me my face?" lol
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #21
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
So it eats souls with a catatonic Nagato on charge but not chakra with Tobi perfectly lucid and incarnating the Juubi to add to it?

Also, it ate the contents of a canopy and a tentacle just fine.

I know you want to defend Tobi=Obito, but confirmation bias isn't the way to do it. There's even 4 possibilities for what happened
  1. Gedou Mazou absorbed Kamui
  2. Tobi absorbed Kamui with Preta Path
  3. Tobi dismissed Kamui with his own T/S jutsu
  4. Tobi dismissed Kamui by being Obito, thus having Kamui
So let's stop this cherry picking and look at things logically.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #22
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So it eats souls with a catatonic Nagato on charge but not chakra with Tobi perfectly lucid and incarnating the Juubi to add to it?

I know you want to defend Tobi=Obito, but confirmation bias isn't the way to do it. There's even 4 possibilities for what happened
Numi, what is the trans for that on tobi mask?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c595/12.html

Or is it just nothing... (just curious cause i think tobi did something)
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 07:57 AM   #23
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Numi, what is the trans for that on tobi mask?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c595/12.html

Or is it just nothing... (just curious cause i think tobi did something)
It's a sound effect, since it's in the font used for it. Literally it says "pikuri", which means "flinch" (as someone would do when noting something).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-25-2012), mykewin777 (07-26-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #24
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Lol, Tobi told Kakashi to put that Kamui shit down, guess he didn't hear him. Thats called getting clowned.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #25
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Feel that was one of the better combat chapters we've had for a while. People blather on and on about how Kakashi and Gai are weak, but they have great arsenals and combined with Naruto's brute force, it seems to be effective. They're just up against Casper the Not-So-Friendly-Anymore ghost who you just can't hit. We've only seem Minato manage it basically because he could instantly be wherever he wanted (more or less).

I rather enjoyed this because we saw all three toss some strategy. It didn't work, but at least they are trying shit.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ExplosiveArt (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-25-2012), The Special One (07-26-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #26
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
On the contrary, I never said anything was confirmed. You're just getting bent out of shape because it was brought up. My exact words were, "And the Obito troll train just keeps on going." It was a reference to my first sentence pertaining to the chapter last week, "Let the trolling Obito campaign begin."

After all this time? If I were suggesting Obito was confirmed as Tobi, there'd be some bragging, gloating, and mocking. Nah, that's just a nod to the fact that Kishi isn't stupid. He's fully aware of what he's doing with this having still kept the revelation of Kakashi's method to obtain MS, Tobi verbally dismissing Kakashi's attempt to use Kamui before it activated, the suggestion of a personal relationship between Tobi/Kakashi/Guy, and now this. Regardless of how he reveals Tobi to be, seems like he's having some fun trolling with the Obito theory.

Also, Preta Path chakra absorption requires contact, either physical or through the barrier.

Quote:

Souls =/= Chakra

Yeah, just a canopy and a tentacle. Not really the same as absorbing the chakra from a jutsu, is it? We've seen it fight twice and it's never absorbed the chakra from a jutsu or a person on its own. Granted, that doesn't mean that it can't, but I'm taking things as that it can either.

You will be missed.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #27
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Tbh its Preta Path or some other special ability of that war-fan. Look at the panel when Tobi notices Kakashi using Kamui, Tobi throws his fan up . I think the war-fan is an extension of his own body,explaining how it absorbed Kamui.

Yay, a crack. That means were getting Tobi's face at 600

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #28
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

This chapter helped this arc out a lot with the unity shown between Gai and Kakashi. Liked the teamwork between Bee and Kakashi as well.

The part that irks me though, is several chapters ago, Naruto had Tobi punk'd (both mentally and phsyically), and now he can't even hit the bastard.

I do like Tobi being built up as a fighter, but c'mon.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Here's the bullshit, how can he be 'phasing' in an 'out' or untouchable state, and swing his Guitar Weapon around all over the place and hit, and block shit at the same time... this smells of bullshit, so Tobi can phase parts of his body, while other parts are intangible.

Not hating on the action, kinda impressed that Gai brought an assault, but Hachibi and Bee are looking like Bitches personally, they're the only ones in the crew not attacking, and though the tandem ain't as powerful as Kyuubs and Naruto, but I'm sure they're more powerful than Gai and Kakashi. Do something besides throw allies at the fucking enemy. Additionally KB is supposed to have speed that was near, and or, match Minato, he's supposed to be in Bijuu Cloak mode like vs. Sasuke, or str8 up Sword attacking, WTF is that about?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:52 AM   #30
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Of course he can just phase certain body parts. This was established by Sakura (Yeah, she actually contributed useful information. Shocker.) the first time we saw him use the ability.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v43/c395/10.html

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 07-25-2012 at 08:56 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (07-25-2012)