Naruto 595 Discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #31
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Pretty good chapter. Taijutsu was awesome, and I missed it. I don't believe we had a good fight in ages. Too bad that Tobi is just boring. He has one ability which is annoying as fuck. It would have been better if they fought Madara...minus the whole Perfect Susanoo and shit like that.

It is really a shame that only the strongest are left since all we will see until the end are explosions, Susanoos and Mangekyo Rinnegan Bijuudamas flying around. Kishimoto had an awesome fighting system which worked much better for the lower level fights.

Oh, and Gai is awesome. Nunchuks dildo dragon style ownage.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-25-2012), ask me anything (07-26-2012), Miburo (07-25-2012), Narut0360 (07-25-2012), Narutologist (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-26-2012), Spiegel (07-25-2012), The Special One (07-26-2012)

Old 07-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #32
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

As someone said, why the hell Bee isnt fighting using his swords? He was pretty good at it, even Sasuke couldnt follow. It'd be helpful in this situation.

Last edited by MrAdam; 07-25-2012 at 09:39 AM.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:40 AM   #33
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Killer Bee's been regulated to window dressing/background fodder. Remember when all the Tailed Beasts were ganging up on Naruto and he just chilled, watching the whole thing unfold without contribution. Reminds me of how Luke Cage goes from leader of the New Avengers to random background dude during Marvel's major events.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #34
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Killer Bee's been regulated to window dressing/background fodder. Remember when all the Tailed Beasts were ganging up on Naruto and he just chilled, watching the whole thing unfold without contribution. Reminds me of how Luke Cage goes from leader of the New Avengers to random background dude during Marvel's major events.
Actually Bee/Hachibi was damaged and suffering some direct attacks as well. I agree though hurt he could of still helped. Bee needs to either transform into human form and help out. Hachibi is such a target right now. Yeah he has been mostly fodderized, but he still holds purpose.

Though..As I said I agree
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #35
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

So Tobi is able to negate Kakashi's Kamui fascinating. Tobi also knows Gai and Kakashi's strategic style. Interesting..I wonder who this guy is that is so jaded with Gai and Kakashi.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:32 AM   #36
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

This is how I was when the chapter started.

This is how I was when I realized the chapter ended. Damn kishi is stalling for time once again. This reminds me of the original star wars animated series that cartoon network did. 4 minutes of an episode every frickin week.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 07-25-2012 at 10:33 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #37
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Pretty good chapter. Taijutsu was awesome, and I missed it. I don't believe we had a good fight in ages. Too bad that Tobi is just boring. He has one ability which is annoying as fuck. It would have been better if they fought Madara...minus the whole Perfect Susanoo and shit like that.

It is really a shame that only the strongest are left since all we will see until the end are explosions, Susanoos and Mangekyo Rinnegan Bijuudamas flying around. Kishimoto had an awesome fighting system which worked much better for the lower level fights.

Oh, and Gai is awesome. Nunchuks dildo dragon style ownage.
This is exactly what the hell I've been saying! Besides the 5min limit it's a bunch of crap.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:39 AM   #38
Mail
Genin

Mail is an unknown quantity at this point

Did Tobi ever used a jutsu that wasn't a phasing/teleportation one?
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:57 AM   #39
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Izanagi...

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
Mail (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #40
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
On the contrary, I never said anything was confirmed. You're just getting bent out of shape because it was brought up. My exact words were, "And the Obito troll train just keeps on going." It was a reference to my first sentence pertaining to the chapter last week, "Let the trolling Obito campaign begin."

After all this time? If I were suggesting Obito was confirmed as Tobi, there'd be some bragging, gloating, and mocking. Nah, that's just a nod to the fact that Kishi isn't stupid. He's fully aware of what he's doing with this having still kept the revelation of Kakashi's method to obtain MS, Tobi verbally dismissing Kakashi's attempt to use Kamui before it activated, the suggestion of a personal relationship between Tobi/Kakashi/Guy, and now this. Regardless of how he reveals Tobi to be, seems like he's having some fun trolling with the Obito theory.
Considering you defended the theory on the past and only now you apparently denounce it, forgive my skepticism in your previous words. Still , better to make sure the Tobi=Obitards don't have the wrong idea.
Quote:
Also, Preta Path chakra absorption requires contact, either physical or through the barrier.
As Encon Uchiha pointed out, Tobi's fan is acting like it's in sync with Tobi, mostly due to having moments of halting memento for no good reason but to be in Tobi's control.

Quote:
Souls =/= Chakra

Yeah, just a canopy and a tentacle. Not really the same as absorbing the chakra from a jutsu, is it?
Perhaps not the souls (although they do have a component of chakra, spiritual energy), but the chakra from a jutsu is the same thing. A jutsu is simply channeling of chakra with(out) modification(s). And we've already seen an entity known to absorb chakra absorbing a jutsu: Samehada. It shouldn't be different here.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #41
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

I read this thing one more time at Manga Stream and I have one complaint...

HOW THE FUCK IS TOBI KEEPING UP WITH NARUTO?!

Wasn't he supposed to be faster than Raikage's Lightning Armor, Level 2? It's like Naruto got conveniently nerfed to fit the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering you defended the theory on the past and only now you apparently denounce it, forgive my skepticism in your previous words. Still , better to make sure the Tobi=Obitards don't have the wrong idea.
It's still my preferred theory. I'm not denouncing it, but merely pointing out that Kishi having a little bit of fun with it, fucking with its proponents and opponents alike.

Quote:
As Encon Uchiha pointed out, Tobi's fan is acting like it's in sync with Tobi, mostly due to having moments of halting memento for no good reason but to be in Tobi's control.
No. He was offering a possible suggestion for the fan extending the reach of the Preta Path's power. We'd have seen an effect there or Kakashi's acknowledgment instead of confusion and fear. Tobi's just manipulating the fan since the handle expands and contracts. He's gotten pretty damn good with that thing.

Quote:
Perhaps not the souls (although they do have a component of chakra, spiritual energy), but the chakra from a jutsu is the same thing. A jutsu is simply channeling of chakra with(out) modification(s). And we've already seen an entity known to absorb chakra absorbing a jutsu: Samehada. It shouldn't be different here.
Okay, everything but those first two sentences is such a reach, I'm amused by your desperation. You're better than that. I never once suggested that the chakra from a jutsu cannot be absorbed. We've seen it done by Samehada and the Rinnegan.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #42
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

i interpreted it as tobi just unsummoned the mazo or teleported it to a different diminsion
Old 07-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #43
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

They yelled out the plan. Brilliant.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (07-26-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #44
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome chapter, Tobi's so much stronger they have to force him go intangible while he's trying to go offensive or they lose
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #45
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
They yelled out the plan. Brilliant.
How long have you been reading manga?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-26-2012), kael03 (07-25-2012), Miburo (07-25-2012), NeoKakarott023 (07-26-2012), ninjalostboy95 (07-29-2012), Numinous (07-27-2012), Pritha (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-26-2012), Shrike (07-26-2012), Spiegel (07-25-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (07-26-2012), Vishnu (07-25-2012)