Naruto 595 Discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-25-2012, 04:53 PM   #46
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Wow Obito's really kicking some ass. 4 out of 5 for this weeks fight chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (07-25-2012), Human Rasengan (07-31-2012), Miburo (07-25-2012), Sensei-Q (07-26-2012)

Old 07-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #47
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Word. The only joy I'll get from this mango now is when Tobi is finally revealed to be Obito.

Edit: Really hope Guy opens all those gates, at least. It's be extra awesome if he does it against that super zombie mandara guy and somehow rapes him. Oh man, that'd be great.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-26-2012), ask me anything (07-26-2012), Emissary of Justice (07-25-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-25-2012), Mail (07-25-2012), Numinous (07-27-2012), Sensei-Q (07-26-2012), Shrike (07-26-2012), Spiegel (07-26-2012), T9F (07-26-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #48
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

The answer of "Naruto is a fucking dumbass" aside, why the hell is he using a completely chakra-based attack against Tobi, who currently has the goddamn Rinnegan? After he already tried that and even realized how stupid he was for doing it against Nagato? On that note why isn't Tobi, you know, using his goddamn eyes? The best things in this chapter were Guy's chucks and that damn fan. Naruto's part of the action was fucking stupid and KB sat there like a jackass, but Kakashi, Guy, and Tobi at least made for an interesting fight.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #49
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Word. The only joy I'll get from this mango now is when Tobi is finally revealed to be Obito.

Edit: Really hope Guy opens all those gates, at least. It's be extra awesome if he does it against that super zombie mandara guy and somehow rapes him. Oh man, that'd be great.

Do you purposely misspell names and make it look like you don't know much about the manga?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:09 PM   #50
Lord Blackheart
unity

Lord Blackheart is an unknown quantity at this point

A very fast chapter with tons of action. Slowly but surely, the mask will come off.

Hmm, I wonder what justifies Obito being Tobi. I don't think Obito has anything to do with being Tobi, lol.

However, despite this Tobi knowing who Guy and Kakashi is, I still think Izuna could possibly be the guy under the mask or some way assisting his brother Madara. Like I said in another post...It doesn't make sense as to why Kabuto or Tobi would never summon Izuna. Izuna was considered Madaras equal and they were very close. If Itachi lost his eyes and had other ones transplanted in his eye, couldn't that same possibility happen to Izuna as well. And for all the very powerful ninjas that came back, they skipped out on Madaras brother?
Lord Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Blackheart For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (07-31-2012), NeoKakarott023 (07-26-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #51
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

tbh Tobi can be as old as Madara or older. Why?

1.Zetsu body parts. He can replace his old decaying bodying with Zetsu parts. I think the only part of him thats still a part of his original body is his face,thats why he protects it so much with masks.

2.His dimension. Maybe time goes slowly in there or not at all? Remember when Tobi warped Sasuke and Karin inside his dimension?He brought them out in front of Danzo with FULL HEALTH and chakra!..Yes,Karin could heal Sasuke but he didnt even had a sratch on him when he was in fornt of Danzo.

Also how did Torune and Fu survive in Tobi's dimension? They were there for weeks!..

Tobi can be Uchiha clan ancestor, Madaras apprentice or teacher, Izuna or Kagami.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #52
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Do you purposely misspell names and make it look like you don't know much about the manga?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Blackheart View Post
Hmm, I wonder what justifies Obito being Tobi. I don't think Obito has anything to do with being Tobi, lol.

However, despite this Tobi knowing who Guy and Kakashi is, I still think Izuna could possibly be the guy under the mask or some way assisting his brother Madara. Like I said in another post...It doesn't make sense as to why Kabuto or Tobi would never summon Izuna. Izuna was considered Madaras equal and they were very close. If Itachi lost his eyes and had other ones transplanted in his eye, couldn't that same possibility happen to Izuna as well. And for all the very powerful ninjas that came back, they skipped out on Madaras brother?
It's naruto mango. It doesn't have to make sense.

It doesn't really matter who it is at this point anyway. No matter what, it's going to be pretty stupid. The whole unmasking thing was way to drawn out. If it's the dude you're suggesting then the whole thing lead up to it being some dude that was barely mentioned and is only relevant because of his role as the dude with the mask. Making a big deal about who is underneath the mask was stupid as fuck in that case. Same thing applies if it's any random barely mentioned dude in the series, and would be even worse if it's a dude that was never mentioned at all.

That's why I actually think it might be Obito. Yeah, he's irrelevant and shit too, and it being him would also be laughably stupid. But at least he was an actual character that played a significant role in a few chapters of the mango. Not some dude that was merely mentioned once or twice.

And it being Obito would just be funny as shit. Goddamn, kishi, don't fail me now by not failing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (07-31-2012), Numinous (07-27-2012), Shrike (07-26-2012), T9F (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #53
Lord Blackheart
unity

Quote:
Nope.

It's naruto mango. It doesn't have to make sense.

It doesn't really matter who it is at this point anyway. No matter what, it's going to be pretty stupid. The whole unmasking thing was way to drawn out. If it's the dude you're suggesting then the whole thing lead up to it being some dude that was barely mentioned and is only relevant because of his role as the dude with the mask. Making a big deal about who is underneath the mask was stupid as fuck in that case. Same thing applies if it's any random barely mentioned dude in the series, and would be even worse if it's a dude that was never mentioned at all.

That's why I actually think it might be Obito. Yeah, he's irrelevant and shit too, and it being him would also be laughably stupid. But at least he was an actual character that played a significant role in a few chapters of the mango. Not some dude that was merely mentioned once or twice.

And it being Obito would just be funny as shit. Goddamn, kishi, don't fail me now by not failing.
I think the Naruto manga makes a lot of sense and has a very powerful message. The guy behind the mask is a big deal or people wouldn't be reading it still. I'm happy Kishi isn't rushing the identity of Tobi and to be honest, he knows exactly what he's doing. If Tobi is Obito, Kagami, Izuna or the homeless guy under the bridge, I'm very sure that Kishi will have a good reason for it. Besides it's a manga, you can only fit so much information on each page.

Anyways, to each their own.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:25 AM   #54
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

That was a joke post, right?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-27-2012), T9F (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 02:43 AM   #55
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Light blue name with less than 50 posts whom no one else bothered to give the time of day? Don't get your hopes up, mate, things haven't gotten any better since you had the brains to get out...
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 04:57 AM   #56
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The guy behind the mask is a big deal or people wouldn't be reading it still.
Nope that's just obitards and reason why they keep coming back...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:18 AM   #57
Lord Blackheart
unity

Quote:
I'm sorry, you didn't like my opinion? Just tell me, "It's a Naruto manga, it doesn't have to make sense"? Are you really a moderator that thinks "this is joke post." replies make you look cool? Maybe you are in the internet world, but I'm guessing you're one of those people that get teased or abused at home or at ar school...Next time be fair.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:20 AM   #58
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Goddamn, kishi, don't fail me now by not failing.
Lol. Naruto is kinda becoming like a shitty movie that you watch (/keep watching )because its shitty.

Anyways, haven't seen you around lately, jealous of us blues? :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-26-2012), Sensei-Q (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #59
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Poor Mibs. How are you handling those abusing ways of people in school man? My heart goes out to you : (

Quote:
but I'm guessing you're one of those people that get teased or abused at home or at ar school.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-26-2012), Miburo (07-26-2012), Numinous (07-27-2012), Sensei-Q (07-26-2012), T9F (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #60
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think the Naruto manga makes a lot of sense and has a very powerful message.
Naruto is a manga about teenage gangsters that use magic by preforming gang signs. The Konoha gangsters go on missions to kill rival gangsters in a struggle for money, power, territory, & fame (the whole ninja village system).

The main protagonist has such a warped view on the world that he's willing to ignore mass murder in order to save someone who never really was their actual friend(Sasuke) to begin with.

Naruto manga also shows us that females are inferior to males while their job is better served in the kitchen & making babies(quoting Kurenai's father).

The manga also shows us that it's ok to be a racist since it caters to superior races such as the Uchiha, Uzumaki, & Senju. It teaches us that no matter how hard you work(Rock Lee) you'll still be inferior based on blood lineage. Then there's also the stereotyping of black males as being ether brutish ragaholics or aspiring rapers.

Quote:
The guy behind the mask is a big deal or people wouldn't be reading it still.
You really think that Tobi is the main reason why people read the manga? Dude the majority of fans hate Tobi. The main selling points of the manga right now are obviously Naruto & Sasuke.

Quote:
I'm happy Kishi isn't rushing the identity of Tobi and to be honest, he knows exactly what he's doing.
Kishi knows what he's doing? That's why he's changed Tobi's identity going on what three times now? Kishi dragged Tobi's identity on to a point were it isn't even relevant anymore. Tobi can basically stay as no one & the manga would probably be better for it.

Quote:
If Tobi is Obito, Kagami, Izuna or the homeless guy under the bridge, I'm very sure that Kishi will have a good reason for it.
A reason that was never really foreshadowed in the first place isn't going to be a good reason at all. This is the biggest problem with Tobi being anyone but the homeless guy under the bridge.

Quote:
Besides it's a manga, you can only fit so much information on each page.

Anyways, to each their own.
It's a manga that has been going on for almost 600 chapters now (over 10,000 pages of ink) Surely some of this shit could have been explained or even hinted at earlier don't you think?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-26-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-26-2012), ask me anything (07-26-2012), Human Rasengan (07-31-2012), Miburo (07-26-2012), Numinous (07-27-2012), T9F (07-26-2012), Wolverine (07-26-2012)