Naruto 595 Discussion - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-27-2012, 05:02 AM   #91
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Oh boy, EoJ is shooting at every direction and I'm the desperate one. Right...

Also, just an advice for the future, when Miburo says Tobi=Obito is because the theory is so goddamn stupid it fits the overall stupidity of the manga. So you defending Tobi=Obito on a logical stance and thanking Miburo's post is kind of an oxymoron.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-27-2012), kael03 (07-27-2012), Miburo (07-27-2012)

Old 07-27-2012, 05:48 AM   #92
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

If Obito is Tobi Kishi better explain it good. I still think Tobi is either Izuna or Kagami. Kakashi was in his teens when Tobi attacked and I doubt Obito can grow in size and power so fast
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #93
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
If Obito is Tobi Kishi better explain it good. I still think Tobi is either Izuna or Kagami. Kakashi was in his teens when Tobi attacked and I doubt Obito can grow in size and power so fast
Why the heck do you think its Kagami? Why, why, why? Because he was named? Come on, really? You really think that an insignificant Uchiha who was shown in, what?, one chapter is tobi when tobi is obviously voldemort

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:46 AM   #94
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Why the heck do you think its Kagami? Why, why, why? Because he was named? Come on, really? You really think that an insignificant Uchiha who was shown in, what?, one chapter is tobi when tobi is obviously voldemort
I'm kind of with you here, where has it ever been noted that Kagami knows both Gai, and Kakashi, and they've never been in cahoots with him?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #95
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Tobi did seem to have some beef with Danzo and is old enough to know both Gai and Kakashi. Its just an assumption anyway. Kagami has a better chance than Obito of being Tobi.

Edit: An as noted by SD Kagami was insignificant and as said by Tobi he is no one which he may have been said because the village might have forgotten him.

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 07-27-2012 at 09:01 AM.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #96
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

How about the prospect that Tobi is just Uchiha Madara's eyes in a Zetsu body? A mere construct with Madara's implanted memories? That would explain him saying he is no one, simply because he wasn't born a human with a distinct identity. That could explain how Kyubi recognized him, since he recognized Madara's chakra through the eyes.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #97
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
How about the prospect that Tobi is just Uchiha Madara's eyes in a Zetsu body? A mere construct with Madara's implanted memories? That would explain him saying he is no one, simply because he wasn't born a human with a distinct identity. That could explain how Kyubi recognized him, since he recognized Madara's chakra through the eyes.
But if that is true then why didn't tobi know about edo tensai... He had to have kabuto explain the whole thing to him while madara knew so much that he could break out of it... clearly the two are completely different people IMO.

Again, there is only one other known uchiha who has come close to being the next madara before itachi and sasuke ever were... and it just happens that like madara, he also is supposed to be dead yet because of his missing body is likely still alive... meaning both madara and this person have this in common... (both were supposed to of died, but actually didn't)

:Madara uchiha was supposed to of died at the valley of the end, but somehow didn't...

:Shisui somehow is suppose to be dead having offed himself yet his body is missing meaning he is likely not dead either...

With there being only one other known uchiha in history that is supposed to be dead, but is likely still alive... I think its obvious who is behind the mask IMO... Uchiha shisui...

Think about it... out of the two known dead, but somehow still alive uchiha... Tobi tries to convince the world that uchiha madara is one still alive... when he is actually the one dead. Then if he is trying to convince the world that madara is alive when he is not then, he is clearly trying to convince the world that the other is actually dead... even though his body is missing... because he is one who is actually alive... its a tactic used to conceal his true identity... pretending to be the one who is actually dead because he is in reality the one who is still alive...
If tobi is not madara because he is actually dead, not alive... then he has to be shisui because he is actually alive... not dead as believed...

Tobi as someone young and from a more recent generation is validated further by the fact tobi wears a mask in the first place... its because he does not want to be recognized. Yet, madara uchiha is so old that only oonoki could possibly recognize him so why would uchiha madara show off his SG just to hide his face?
IMO, Tobi is uchiha, but can only show off his SG to try and convince people he is madara because before he dawned the mask and took over as madara.. He was very famous and obviously young enough that he would be recognized if he wasn't wearing the mask... thus why someone who would not even be recognized has to wear a mask in the first place... because hes young and famous enough that he could easily be recognized without it which would make posing as madara impossible...

Take from this what you will, but I think it says allot about who tobi really is when you consider it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-27-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #98
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

^I stopped reading when I saw Shisui's name.

Seriously, stop it. There is no evidence, at all, that points to Shisui being Tobi. In fact, all evidence says otherwise.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-28-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #99
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
^I stopped reading when I saw Shisui's name.

Seriously, stop it. There is no evidence, at all, that points to Shisui being Tobi. In fact, all evidence says otherwise.
Sure it does because shisui wasn't in the mist, as recognized by AO, known for special chakra and a genjutsu that just happens to be so similar to the one that controlled the 4th mizukage ,that its shisui and his genjutsu that is suspected of being there doing the deed... when in reality its shown tobi is controlling the 4th mizukage, then shows up in konoha right after shisui disappears, for his own last appearene, just like shisui did hours before...

Shisui is not directly responsible for the creation of the last two MS of itachi's and sasuke's... then tobi did not go and make an EMS out of the MS's... connecting the two again...

Shisui is not capable of controlling people wihtout them knowing... meaning he could simply make the world or anyone else believe what ever he wants to... making his death, his nature/personality and life a mere illusion he made people believe... because that is what he was capable of with kotoamatsukmai...

Shisui, who only vaguely spoke of using Koto to try and stop the COUP and then lost his eye to danzou, SOMEHOW... as opposed to actually explaining what happened... and just happened to be using his other Koto eye while explaining all this to itachi... meaning he was trying to convince itachi of what he said with his genjutsu, which is why he was using it... just look at the panle, shisui is using his Koto eye while telling itachi alll this... I wonder why...

SHisui's body is not missing as confirmed by kabuto, the dead body hunter who was even capable of finding uchiha madara's... yet for some reason cannot find anything of shisui's...

SHisui who is supposed to be dead like madara was, just happens to be only one of two people in history to do such a thing... one was supposed to still be alive as tobi, but in reality was dead so who does that leave the the person who is actually alive... SHISUI!!!

Most of all... to awaken a MS beyond the basic as madara did with his, you need hashirama's chakra... (EMS to RG as shown with edo madara... and MS to MS+ with shisui that awakened kotoamatsukami) To use such a jutsu like Kotoamatsukami, one needs the same kind of chakra that is required to awaken it, hashiramam's... and with AO recognizing shisui's chakra in danzou right arm and shoulder, however, hashirama's chakra being the actual chakra in said arm, shoulder... obviously shisui had chakra very similar to hashirama's to the point the BG could not tell the idfference...

:Power needed to awaken Kotoamatsukmia, a MS beyond the basic... hashirama's...
:Power needed to use the doujutsu itself more then once a decade as shisui obviously did (even showing a pic of shisui when itachi made the comment)... hashirama's...
And the same power mistaken for shisui's by Ao himself who knew all about shisui's chakra and genjutsu... hashirama's...

Thats three separate times shisui is implied to have hashirama's chakra as a power source... two obviously the only way he could of had such a MS genjutsu and the power to use it more then once a decade... the other most fools want to think is because of an arm danzou never had...

Tell me theres no evidence again... I'll refer you to these point^^^

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-27-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #100
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

So now there is a MS+?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (07-28-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #101
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

For the love of everything good on this planet, people, do not reply to KYF. The guy is recycling already debunked points, let the little idiot be and he'll probably go back to writing fan predictions and actually doing something useful.

In all honesty, I just wished Kishi had something like Oda's SBS to at least rule out Tobi theories that aren't canon. That'd be a brain saver, even if he'd still hold 3~4 people as possibilities.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-31-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #102
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

I try to never hate on you KYF, but saying Shisui needed someone else's power, hasirama, to use his OWN MS move is just stupid.

An uchiha awakes an uchiha eye technique, but is only able to use it as well as he did because he had the power of someone else. So without him he unlocked a power he can use every 10years?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #103
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

There's nothing that shows Shisui had to wait 10 years between using his technique. Only that a non-uchiha had to wait that long, without some kind of aid. There is plenty of evidence (kakashi) that shows even the normal Sharigan drains chakra faster, and that using MS takes a huge toll on the body, that even requires hospitalization.

Speaking of which, why is Kakashi still alive, much less moving around? He used Chidori a couple of times just fighting Zabuza, fought the other Swordsmen (off panel), ran all the way to where Naruto is now, fought some more, tried Kamui on the giant Power Rangers monster of the week, and used Chidori 2 more times.

Shouldn't he be seriously dead by now..again.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #104
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
There's nothing that shows Shisui had to wait 10 years between using his technique. Only that a non-uchiha had to wait that long, without some kind of aid.
Actually, Itachi said that Shisui's Kotoamatsukami took 10 years to recharge, unless Hashirama's chakra was somehow involved (see: Danzo). He never said anything about Uchiha/Non-Uchiha.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-30-2012), Numinous (07-28-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #105
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
So now there is a MS+?
Its the name I gave shisui's MS because its not an EMS, but is clearly more then just a basic MS... SHisui had a genjutsu that surpassed even tsukuyomi meaning he didn't have just a basic MS, but something more powerful... SO yes, I called it a MS+ without a proper term to use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
I try to never hate on you KYF, but saying Shisui needed someone else's power, hasirama, to use his OWN MS move is just stupid.

An uchiha awakes an uchiha eye technique, but is only able to use it as well as he did because he had the power of someone else. So without him he unlocked a power he can use every 10years?

Tobi, who is infused with hashirama's cells to produce his chakra, is able to produce a jutsu beyond amaterasu. his t/s ninjutsu. and edo madara, who also has hashirama's cell implanted which allowed his EMS (uchiha SG limit) to become the RG which is the SG's ultimate form...
obviously, Its the chakra of hashirama that takes the SG to another level and made tobi's and edo madara's SG become more powerful...

ANd since shisui has Kotoamatsukami which is beyond tsukuyomi and even takes hashirama's chakra to use more then once a decade... coupled with AO Mistaking shisui's chakra for hashirama's... there is obviously a connection between the two... as in shisui somehow had hashirama's chakra, likely from cell implantation like the others who had the same chakra...

Its the fact that shisui had to of used kotoamatsukmai more then once a decade otherwise at the age of thirty... even if he had awakened it at age 10... he would have only used it three times which still is not sufficient amount of usage to be able to know exact details which itachi obviously knew, thus shisui himself as the one who told him since itachi had never used the jutsu before...
SO if shisui used it more then once a decade then its obvious he had to of had hashirama's chakra... which is the very reason he had to of awakened the jutsu in the first place... so yes, shisui had hashirama's chakra... which is why him being tobi is so plausible considering tobi just happens to have the same chakra too... making shisui have the same hair, body, height and chakra as tobi making them so likely the same person its almost canon, just waiting for confirmation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
There's nothing that shows Shisui had to wait 10 years between using his technique. Only that a non-uchiha had to wait that long, without some kind of aid. There is plenty of evidence (kakashi) that shows even the normal Sharigan drains chakra faster, and that using MS takes a huge toll on the body, that even requires hospitalization.

Speaking of which, why is Kakashi still alive, much less moving around? He used Chidori a couple of times just fighting Zabuza, fought the other Swordsmen (off panel), ran all the way to where Naruto is now, fought some more, tried Kamui on the giant Power Rangers monster of the week, and used Chidori 2 more times.

Shouldn't he be seriously dead by now..again.
If u believe shisui did not have to wait a decade between each use of Kotoamatsukami then u ur self are admitting u believe shisui had hashirama chakra... since its the only chakra capable of using shisui's genjutsu more then once a decade...

and again, when itachi spoke of needing to have hashirama's chakra to use shisui's genjutsu (koto) more then once a decade... a picture of shisui facing an uchiha wall was shown... the same position shisui was in on the cliff from itahci's memory...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/550/16

Here u see the same position and black uchiha shirt warn by uchiha shisui...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10

See, itachi was referring to shisui when talking about using hashirama's chakra with kotoamatsukami... why else would itachi have a memory about shisui when thinking about using Koto more then one a decade with hashirama's chakra... and since itachi knew nothing of danzou with hashirama's chakra then the reference could not of possibly come from him... it was because of shisui and itachi knew about him....

SHISUI UCHIHA HAD HASHIRAMA'S CHAKRA... not sure how, but he obviously did... blow it numi....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA