Naruto 595 Discussion - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #106
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
For the love of everything good on this planet, people, do not reply to KYF. The guy is recycling already debunked points, let the little idiot be and he'll probably go back to writing fan predictions and actually doing something useful.

In all honesty, I just wished Kishi had something like Oda's SBS to at least rule out Tobi theories that aren't canon. That'd be a brain saver, even if he'd still hold 3~4 people as possibilities.
you should have thrown him on your ignore list a long time ago i did it when he was in the prime of his stupidity it worked out great.

As for kishi ruling out possibilities it's unlikely he's going to milk this thing as long as he can being the end of the manga soon (2 years with the way he stretches shit maybe a year) he's going to ride this wave for a while..

It being obito would be so stupid cause logically it can't be him kakashi was still a kid by the kyuubi attack the one who attacked minato was his height it'd not obito it's shisui whoever this is they do know him but forgot about him probably faked his death.

we know that madara knows him so whoever the the fuck he is has been around since madara's time or at least since hiruzens prime time. then again he may pull something dumb and actually make it obito with some retraded explanation but i doubt it more because i honestly don't wanna see shisui or obito i want a new character we've never seen yet. he has to be an uchiha cause he spams his sharingan shit like crazy..
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #107
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

naruto should already switch to kurama mode and fucking beat tobi thats the only way..

i also refuse to believe obito or shisui(though not much is known about him) have progressed so far as to easily fight on part against these 3 lolll its fucking mental.

tobi isn't shisui or obito im sure of that.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:30 PM   #108
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Naruto should go Sage/Tailed beast mode combo. He would be beast and should be able to beat Tobi without much help
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #109
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL@KYF. Dude has finally lost it.

1) There is no such thing a MS+. In terms of genjutsu strength you can't really compare it with Tsukuyomi. They obviously effect the brain in different ways. Tsukuyomi controls the PERCEPTION of time (not actual time kyf) and completely breaks a persons will, something Kotoamatsukami doesn't do. The closest thing it could do implant the idea "You are now a crybaby emo bitch" which the recipient would respond "Oh so I'm sasuke now. Roger that."

2) Shisui has never had Hashirama charkra. GTFO with that shit.

3) Perhaps I'm wrong about the time length between using Kotoamatsukami. I still think Shisui should have been able to use it more often then that being his own jutsu, but whatever.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (07-27-2012), kael03 (07-27-2012), Numinous (07-28-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #110
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

MS+? I know there's an MS-DOS...
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-30-2012), NeoKakarott023 (07-28-2012), Numinous (07-28-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #111
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

Does Konnaha_yellow_flash realize that it only takes one eye to use Kotoamatsukami? Does he also realize that Shisui had two eyes when he was alive? Therefore he could use it once, and then once more within the decade.

And if it takes Hashirama's chakra to surpass Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu with the MS then please explain how Kakashi seems to be the only one that can use Kamui (offensively)?
Old 07-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #112
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=ask me anything;2116053]
Quote:
LOL@KYF. Dude has finally lost it.

1) There is no such thing a MS+. In terms of genjutsu strength you can't really compare it with Tsukuyomi. They obviously effect the brain in different ways. Tsukuyomi controls the PERCEPTION of time (not actual time kyf) and completely breaks a persons will, something Kotoamatsukami doesn't do. The closest thing it could do implant the idea "You are now a crybaby emo bitch" which the recipient would respond "Oh so I'm sasuke now. Roger that."
MS+ is a term I use with shisui's MS because its not just a basic one, its much more obviously... thus the +...

Cannot compare in strength, right... Tsukuyomi is the most powerful genjutsu of the MS and itachi's was the best... however, it still does not compare to shisui's Kotoamatsukami that doesn't just control a persons perception... it controls the mind of whoever its used on... altering perception can create an illusion which can affect the enemy, but only in limited ways yet Koto by controlling what the enemy believes to be true and false literally controls the enemies perception of reality itself...

In a matter of strength tsukuyomi is the top genjutsu of the uchiha... but Kotoamatsumaki that is so powerful it controls the enemy without them knowing... is capable of controlling a jinchurriki who has control of his bijuu (yagura), can control an EMS user who not even naruto could convince (sasuke) and even defeat edo tensai which madara did, but needed to break his summoning contract with kabuto because even with a RG+EMS doujutsu he did not have a genjutsu capable of breaking it like Kotoamatsukami did when itachi used it...
No Kotoamatsukami is way beyond even a EMS or RG tsukuyomi otherwise madara would not of needed to break his contract with kabuto as opposed to breaking edo tensai's control over him like itachi did...

Quote:
2) Shisui has never had Hashirama charkra. GTFO with that shit.
Yea, because The fact he was able to awaken Kotoamatsukami which is a MS beyond the regular which can only be attained by use of hashirama's chakra as shown by edo madara and tobi... two others who both used his power to increase the power of thier SG's... Apparently the whole "SHisui's Kotoamatsukami needs a whole decade to recharge, discounting senju hashirama's chakra that is..." as explained by itachi and referring to shisui, shown by the pic of him when its being explained... or just consider the fact shisui has clearly used his own genjutsu more then twice in his lifetime so he clearly had to have hashirama chakra to do that... thats three references to shisui with hashirama chakra...

1. Ao mistakes hashirama's chakra in danzou's arm and shoulder as shisui's...
2. Its confirmed that hashirama's chakra is what it takes to use shisui's Kotoamatsukami more then one a decade, meaning shisui without hashirama's chakra could of never used his own genjutsu more then twice in his lifetime without that power... The fact its recognized that hashirama's chakra needs to be used should explain everything... including its need to awaken such a genjutsu in the first place...
3. With the power of hashirama's chakra increasing the power of the SG as shown with edo madara and tobi... shisui's awakening of kotoamatsukami which is a doujutsu beyond the basic MS tsukuyomi, just as tobi's T/S jutsu is beyond amaterasu and the RG is beyond the EMS... meaning the use of hashirama's chakra like with the other two uchiha must have been used to take shisui's MS to another level as it was done before with the other two...

Thats three references to shisui having hashirama chakra... yea, get used to it... I just cannot wait for the manga to reveal it so I can throw it in so many faces...

Quote:
3) Perhaps I'm wrong about the time length between using Kotoamatsukami. I still think Shisui should have been able to use it more often then that being his own jutsu, but whatever.
This is what I am trying to explain, its only logical that shisui had hashirama chakra due to the fact it was HIS GENJUTSU he awakened... meaning he should be able to use it as often as a original user should be able to considering he was strong enough to create the technique... Why would shisui have the POWER to awaken such a powerful genjutsu, but not actually use it... makes no sense... if hashirama's chakra is what it takes to use it then its only logical its what it would take to awaken it too, don't u think...

Look at tobi... he has the power awaken his T/S ninjutsu as well as use it whenever he wants too... Edo madara had the ower to awaken the RG and use it has he sees fit too... WHy shisui the only one who is recognized to awaken a genjutsu that needs hashirama's chakra to use regularly as an original user should, but shisui still somehow does not have hashirama's chakra... its not a logical conclusion which is why I do not understand the constant BS I get for my recognition of shisui with hashirama's chakra, which he would ahve to have in the first place to use his own genjutsu...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-27-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 11:33 PM   #113
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
Does Konnaha_yellow_flash realize that it only takes one eye to use Kotoamatsukami? Does he also realize that Shisui had two eyes when he was alive? Therefore he could use it once, and then once more within the decade.

And if it takes Hashirama's chakra to surpass Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu with the MS then please explain how Kakashi seems to be the only one that can use Kamui (offensively)?
SO shisui used his own genjutsu four times in his life time... still not enough times for him to figure out how a completely new MS genjutsu works in detail... Still makes no sense considering shisui had the power to awaken such a genjutsu, but for some reason did not have the same power to use it like its suppose to, more then once a decade...
I Mean what about itachi's comment about shisui's genjutsu NEEDING hashirama's chakra to use regularly, then showing a pic of shisui from behind, is not self explanatory...

:SHisui awakened a genjutsu beyond the basic which is only a feat shown to be done by hashirama's chakra...

:Its confirmed that hashirama's chakra is whats needed to use the genjutsu too...

Obviosly shisui had to of had hashirama's chakra to awaken and use his own genjutsu... how else was it awakened and used more then once a decade... or how did itachi even know Kotoamatsukami needed hashirama's chakra to use it more then once a decade...

Judging by the new evidence of edo madara turning his EMS into a RG by adding hashirama's chakra to the mix... I think its likely that kakashi will turn out to have a direct link to the senju or uzumaki from the second son of RS... I guess through the hatake...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #114
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
MS+? I know there's an MS-DOS...
Is that kind of like A+ (as in certification)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
:Its confirmed that hashirama's chakra is whats needed to use the genjutsu too
I'm sorry, but no it wasn't. It was only confirmed that using Hashirama's chakra reduced the cooldown from 10 years to 1 day (hence Danzo having Hashirama's cells implanted into Shisui's arm). Itachi never said "Hashirama's chakra is needed to use it, period."

Last edited by kael03; 07-27-2012 at 11:40 PM.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-30-2012), Numinous (07-28-2012)
Old 07-28-2012, 02:04 AM   #115
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
SHISUI UCHIHA HAD HASHIRAMA'S CHAKRA... not sure how, but he obviously did.
It makes sense expect the part of how he got hashirama's chakra.

So did he use it once, realize he can't use it again till 10 years pass and try it again? How did he know to use his chakra to shorten the time? Too many questions there
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:53 AM   #116
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

KYF... I guess Shisui could use Kotoamatsukami regularly, but for an outsider to use it as effectively, it would need a strong chakra source like that of a Senju (Hashirama being the strongest). That is why Danzo implanted it in his arm, because it might have made it easier for an outsider to use it just like an Uchiha...
Old 07-28-2012, 05:26 AM   #117
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

MS+, the new application for your iPad that allows you to brainwash your friends into voting for Mitt Romney without them even knowing, Much easier to use than MS' three-days-in-a-couple-of-seconds of Carly Mae Jepsen singing about the hole in her bucket as a torture device. Get it now for 4.99$ with a free service of making your body disappear after you drown yourself in a river and making idiots think you're still alive!

People, please, he's just repeating what he said in the last month. He has nothing new but complete nonsense.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (07-28-2012), kael03 (07-28-2012), Miburo (07-30-2012), Vishnu (07-28-2012)
Old 07-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #118
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Why would any Uchiha besides Madara and or Tobi have, and or gain access to Harashirmas DNA? How could the 2 ever even be in the same body besides Madara/Tobi? Senju was sparse, at the time Shusui lived the ONLY KNOWN SENJU ALIVE IS THE SAME ONE ALIVE NOW, TSUNADE WHOM WAS ON A HIATUS AWAY FROM KONOHA. I'm not one to believe Hara's was needed by Shusui, thats simply nonsensical in the set up and grand scheme of things.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #119
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
KYF... I guess Shisui could use Kotoamatsukami regularly, but for an outsider to use it as effectively, it would need a strong chakra source like that of a Senju (Hashirama being the strongest). That is why Danzo implanted it in his arm, because it might have made it easier for an outsider to use it just like an Uchiha...
That's my guess too. Shisui would have needed to use the ability several times before he actually learned the extent of it. Probably the time factor was not a major problem for him, but if the eye got transplated, the ten year span should have come in effect.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (07-30-2012)
Old 07-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #120
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm sorry, but no it wasn't. It was only confirmed that using Hashirama's chakra reduced the cooldown from 10 years to 1 day (hence Danzo having Hashirama's cells implanted into Shisui's arm). Itachi never said "Hashirama's chakra is needed to use it, period."
Its confirmed top use Kotoamatsukami regularly... as an original user should, considering th eguy had the power to awaken such a powerful genjutsu itself...

And DANZOU DID NOT HAVE SHISUI'S ARM, IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! SHow me where shisui's arm is used because multiple times only the stealing and tranplantation of shisui's eye is mention by Ao, itachi and even shisui himself in the flash back... explain to me why not only why danzou has shisui's arm without any mention what so ever...
But explain why shisui's arm is even necessary when danzou has hashirama's chakra from cell implantation which is the best chakra any shinobi can use... its 10x greater then any uchiha's power... which is why its hashirama's cells that are implanted to increase the power of the SG and not more uchiha's cells to produce more power... this is just a nonsensical argument considering how the manga has portrayed hashirama's power compared to even the uchiha's power...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
But it makes no sense... think about it... if Uchiha shisui was just a basic uchiha with basic uchiha chakra like that of sasuke, itachi, Izuna and madara then why could they not use the Kotoamatsukami eye as easily as shisui could??? If it was as simple as that then Itachi would of had the power, as a very powerful uchiha, to use shisui's eye regularly too... However, itachi knew that only the power of hashirama was capable of using the eye more then once a decade... which had to be from knowing its what shisui used since everything else itachi had to of learned about Koto was from shisui as well... plus itachi had no way to know danzou had hashirama's chakra...

Think about it, if hashirama's chakra is what it takes to use the genjutsu regularly then its the very power it should take to awaken the jutsu as well... otherwise any other uchiha should be capable of doing the same yet no other has... not even uchiha madara with his EMS or RG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Why would any Uchiha besides Madara and or Tobi have, and or gain access to Harashirmas DNA? How could the 2 ever even be in the same body besides Madara/Tobi? Senju was sparse, at the time Shusui lived the ONLY KNOWN SENJU ALIVE IS THE SAME ONE ALIVE NOW, TSUNADE WHOM WAS ON A HIATUS AWAY FROM KONOHA. I'm not one to believe Hara's was needed by Shusui, thats simply nonsensical in the set up and grand scheme of things.
Nonsensical... really.. how??? So the fact only shisui could create and use Kotoamatsukami regularly which requires hashirama's chakra to do so means nothing to anyone, other then a nonsensical conclusion for it to be used by shisui despite everything...

Tell me everyone... if shisui was a regular uchiha, with regular uchiha chakra like all the other MS users then why was it only shisui awakened a genjutsu beyond tsukuyomi... the most powerful one known in the manga...??? WHy is it shisui's chakra was mitsaken for hashirama's... why was it itachi explained hashirama's chakra was needed to actually use Kotoamatsukami regularly like shisui... instead of once a decade... and why its been shown hashirama's chakra can take the SG to a whole other level when combined with the SG/MS/EMS as it did with edo madara...

WHy is it with three serious implications of shisui not only having, but needing hashirama's chakra to even have Kotoamatsukami... is it people still believe he has just basic uchiha abilities as well as power???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
That's my guess too. Shisui would have needed to use the ability several times before he actually learned the extent of it. Probably the time factor was not a major problem for him, but if the eye got transplated, the ten year span should have come in effect.
Explain how this is a logical conclusion exactly??? SHisui can awaken and use Koto easily, but no other uchiha with the same power can... the only logical conclusion is that shisui had such a powerful chakra that it takes hashirama's chakra to equal its power to actually use shisui's Kotoamatsukami... don't you think.....

If hashirama's chakra is required for the use of Kotoamatsukami then shisui himself must of had an amazingly powerful chakra... which is why it had a special color... also why AO could not tell it from the hashirama chakra in danzou's arm and shoulder...

Also, you know why shisui's chakra was seen in danzou's right arm, shoulder and EYE... not because it was shisui's arm or that the power of his eye was flowing into the shoulder and arm... its because the hashirama chakra is what danzou was using to power the eye as its needed due to the power required to use the eye properly... The power being used in the eye was simply due to the fact hashirama's chakra was required to use the jutsu properly... as opposed to any other chakra of any uchiha....

If anything, just explain to me how shisui could create such a powerful genjutsu and use it so easily as its original user... but anyone else besides someone using hashirama's chakra, which is the strongest out there, is required to use shisui's genjutsu as he did too...

I know I keep having to repeat myself, allot, but its no sinking in for some reason...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-28-2012 at 07:06 PM.