Naruto 595 Discussion - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-31-2012, 07:41 AM   #136
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
what's your stance on biological diversity?
There's a stance to be had on biodiversity?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2012, 07:57 AM   #137
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,276 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Kishimoto interview.

Quote:
Trans of the five questions, some of them are slightly paraphrased because I wasn't sure exactly what certain parts meant:

Q1: The legendary shinobi is now immortal! Does Uchiha Madara have any weak point?
All strong people have some kind of weak point, but Madara does not. How will the fight from here on out go!? Please stay excited and wait to find out!!

Q2: I'm curious about the connection between Madara and Tobi!
I obviously can't give too many details, but the two do know each other. What kind of relation they have will be gradually revealed in the current story!!

Q3: Will Tobi's identity be revealed soon...!?
Indeed it will. In fact, it should be within the next few weeks!! Everyone, please wait and keep predicting until then!!

Q4: How will Naruto and Sasuke's story proceed now?
I think that they will meet up once again during this war. Please look forward to seeing what will happen then!

Q5: Now that we've entered the climax of the Great Shinobi World War arc, please tell us what some upcoming highlights will be!
Everything from here on out will be a highlight!! Everything's just going to get more and more exciting!! Everyone's favorite characters will gather together to play a big part!! Please continue enjoying Naruto now that the Great Shinobi World War is in its climax!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-31-2012), krurk (07-31-2012), Sensei-Q (07-31-2012), Vengeance (07-31-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:01 AM   #138
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Tobi & Madara know each other. Pretty sure I've been saying that for awhile now.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-31-2012), Numinous (07-31-2012), Sensei-Q (07-31-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:05 AM   #139
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,276 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

So Madara has no weakness hey ?

Aizen is about to get a friend. Who else got spirit bomb vibes from the "Everyone will get together and play a big part" comment ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-31-2012), Numinous (07-31-2012), Sensei-Q (07-31-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-01-2012), Vengeance (07-31-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:06 AM   #140
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
So Madara has no weakness hey ?

Aizen is about to get a friend. Who else got spirit bomb vibes from the "Everyone will get together and play a big part" comment ?
I just thought they'd act like cheerleaders but spirit bomb is a viable option.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (07-31-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-01-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #141
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wow. That interview. Kishi must be on uppers.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-31-2012), Numinous (07-31-2012), Sensei-Q (07-31-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-01-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #142
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
There's a stance to be had on biodiversity?
Yes, but of course anybody in their right mind knows what stance to pick. I only asked because saying "I'm pro-evolution" is fine and dandy, but asking to elaborate on it is simply asking if he knows what evolution really is.

@ interview: Kishimoto, answering questions with non-answers. A fine politician in the making.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (07-31-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-01-2012), Vengeance (07-31-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #143
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Yes, but of course anybody in their right mind knows what stance to pick. I only asked because saying "I'm pro-evolution" is fine and dandy, but asking to elaborate on it is simply asking if he knows what evolution really is.
Biodiversity in a simplistic term refers to the variety of life on the planet. What I was asking is that how can a stance be taken on this? Everyone from your common atheist, creationist, & fanatical religious zealot would have to acknowledge the differences between various organisms around the world no? I mean are there really people out there who deny this?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #144
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Biodiversity in a simplistic term refers to the variety of life on the planet. What I was asking is that how can a stance be taken on this? Everyone from your common atheist, creationist, & fanatical religious zealot would have to acknowledge the differences between various organisms around the world no? I mean are there really people out there who deny this?
In those terms, nobody denies biodiversity, but why is there biodiversity is what has a (completely unnecessary) controversy around it and is what I'm referring to.

Well, in the scientific community, the only controversy going around is the evolutionary chain of turtles and even that is about one or two traits.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-31-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 09:35 AM   #145
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
In those terms, nobody denies biodiversity, but why is there biodiversity is what has a (completely unnecessary) controversy around it and is what I'm referring to.

Well, in the scientific community, the only controversy going around is the evolutionary chain of turtles and even that is about one or two traits.
Well it really boils down to the differences in ecosystems organisms inhabit. When an organism's natural ecosystem changes the organism's genetics need to adapt to the change or they'll eventually end up dying out. Such changes in the ecosystem can be do to a number of things such as climate change, an introduction of a foreign species, or even migration. These changes made to adapt to their new surroundings cause variants or sub-species to be created. If these new species are able to thrive in their new habitat their numbers would multiply over time which in & of itself would have an impact on their current ecosystem. This in many cases causes even more species migration to transpire do to a necessity for resources(food) that may no longer be available do to the over population of a particular area. These organisms which migrated to new ecosystems would then adept their genetics to deal with their new surroundings creating even more biodiversity around the globe.

Yes I know there are many other different examples & reasons that cause biodiversity however I really don't feel like writing an essay on the issue.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-31-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:43 AM   #146
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Good Tobi's identity will be revealed within next few weeks...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #147
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Well, I could hold the stance that we have too much biodiversity and humankind would be better off with fewer species competing with them for space. Or think that the current practice of terraforming is wrong as it decreases biodiversity which is important to a healthy planet.

So, yeah, you can have stances on biodiversity. Just not whether it is right or wrong. But then, people who put it in evolution terms or want to argue right and wrong there are equally off topic because evidence supports evolution pretty thoroughly, so saying it doesn't exist is dumb.

So... you're both right. Or both wrong.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-31-2012)
Old 07-31-2012, 11:05 AM   #148
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course Madara and Tobi know each other. Madara talked in a chapter aswell about the moon's eye plan.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:20 AM   #149
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Of course Madara and Tobi know each other. Madara talked in a chapter aswell about the moon's eye plan.

Not only that but when Kabuto was speaking through Muu he spoke of assisting HIM. Madara seemed to acknowledge / understand without question who that was.

Random thought

If my memory serves me didn't Danzo say the last he saw of Madara was during the Massacre. Was that Madara or Tobi? Maybe I missed the explanation?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #150
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Well, I could hold the stance that we have too much biodiversity and humankind would be better off with fewer species competing with them for space. Or think that the current practice of terraforming is wrong as it decreases biodiversity which is important to a healthy planet.

So, yeah, you can have stances on biodiversity. Just not whether it is right or wrong. But then, people who put it in evolution terms or want to argue right and wrong there are equally off topic because evidence supports evolution pretty thoroughly, so saying it doesn't exist is dumb.

So... you're both right. Or both wrong.
This is more in line with humanities affect on the environment & how it effects life on this planet & not necessarily biodiversity in general. I was referring to biodiversity itself & not necessarily the impact we cause on it since that's an entirely different debate all together. The way num mentioned it in relation to evolution seemed like he was originally asking if KYF believes that biodiversity exist which is what prompted my original reply.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: