One Piece 676 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-01-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One Piece 676

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c676/

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 676

I am intrigued by that shot of apples being revealed Devil Fruits. Did I miss something or is it foreshadowing of something?

Nonetheless, now that they're outside, it's time for SH, Law, Smoker and Tashigi to kick some ass.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The weapon is quite deadly, but this chapter just raised even more questions.

Who threw that rock at Chopper, and what is with the DF ?

Will one of the SHs eat it ?

I personally don't think so but anything can happen, it's PH after all.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Will one of the SHs eat it ?

I personally don't think so but anything can happen, it's PH after all.
The dragon will eat it and become the next nakama. Just watch :P Gonna wait for a better trans before I try to understand wth is going on lol
Old 08-01-2012, 08:47 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I see the dragon becoming a pet as well. Lucky for him he is big enough to fit on the ship otherwise he would become chow.

Wow how did i not notice this before ? it makes complete sense and it might explain the DF. Smiley has basically died on this chapter, his DF might have been reborn in that apple making the weapon reusable.

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-01-2012 at 08:49 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-01-2012), Buck09 (08-01-2012), Gakure (08-01-2012), Numinous (08-01-2012), Spiegel (08-01-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-01-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I think the combination of the candy and the Slimey thing at the point it switches to a gas, creates DF, a secret Gas Dude figured out, or not and he dosen't know, nobody spoke on it in the manga.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

There is a page missing.

The thing that hit Chopper was a note.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-01-2012)
Old 08-01-2012, 08:58 AM   #8
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wow how did i not notice this before ? it makes complete sense and it might explain the DF. Smiley has basically died on this chapter, his DF might have been reborn in that apple making the weapon reusable.
If that's the case, other DF's can also be recycled, which is a very interesting concept and might explain further how the Pacifista were constructed.

@missing page: y u Chinese?! If it was Japanese I could translate it!

Old 08-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Chopper is going to find a cure for both the kids and smoke - watch.

I wonder if there is a new plotline for Smoker given that he's watching his men getting attacked by a weapon that appears to be sanctioned by the Marines/World Government. He could turn rogue.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
If that's the case, other DF's can also be recycled, which is a very interesting concept and might explain further how the Pacifista were constructed.
It also brings into question BB's process. I think it's safe to say that his DF is involved, but what if he pulled the Gura Gura no Mi's power into a clean fruit and then ate it ?
Old 08-01-2012, 09:08 AM   #11
Numinous

Quote:
It also brings into question BB's process. I think it's safe to say that his DF is involved, but what if he pulled the Gura Gura no Mi's power into a clean fruit and then ate it ?
Probable, although it still has the issue of why nobody else eats a second DF.

Old 08-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I was just addressing how he took the power. He did it right away too, it says to me that there is a window of opportunity to recycle a DF after a user dies.

Is that Rob Lucci ?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...0/c676/10.html

Mid panel right side.

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-01-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #13
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Is that Rob Lucci ?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...0/c676/10.html

Mid panel right side.
Well was an interesting chapter.

I was a little confused at the DF in the bag scene, were all those DF's or just that one ? But I do like the concept of that weapon now being put into that DF I mean this is CC the guy who worked alongside Vegapunk, the guy who was able to make a gun eat the Dog DF, replicate abilites from DF for the Pacifista the list goes on, safe to say that anything could happen.

And at Dag post. I actually thought that too I mean before the time skip last thing we saw from CP9 was them defending the place they were born, certainly a good amount of time has passed to allow them to move on to New World. Would be cool to see them now.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/676/5

Is it just me or does Robin and Tashigi look exactly the same on this page ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Last edited by Buck09; 08-01-2012 at 10:21 AM.
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Smiley's DF was transferred into that apple.

Oda just gave us a glimpse into DF mechanics.

One thing to think about is that in the world of OP there are books identifying DFs. That tells me that if left to the natural rebirth process the original fruit will grow/appear again in the world after sometime. However, there is a window of opportunity to recycle a DF immediately, which is what BB and CC seem to have exploited.

Last edited by Dagoro; 08-01-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #15
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Nice chapter with good info on DFs. That gas is probably the one released 2 years ago cos of the accident. Which CC combined with a zoan DF.

Gave it a candy to die(separate) to release its true power, wipe out life from the island, and after which he will combine them again, into Smilly.

This is where we have to see what Nami has got and been up to these two years. Pit her against the Gas and lets see her do some damage. Gust wind from a stick is not enough for me.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote