Naruto 596 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #136
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 596

Quote:
Uhhh how did you arrive at that conclusion? We have NO IDEA how Itachi could show Sasuke an event, he himself wasn't present and we have NO IDEA of the identity or method he used to gain that information.
What answer do you want in the first place? You give the answers to your own question, I point that out and you make the same question again? We simply don't know exactly what happened, that doesn't mean it's a complete void of info.
Quote:
The third possibility you mentioned, makes it even worse. How can one re-enact an event based on history?
Pardon? Are you serious? Reread what you wrote and think for a millisecond. There you go, it wasn't hard, was it?
Quote:
Wouldn't that make it even more invalid?
If Madara confirmed Izuna's death, I don't see how it is invalid. The visuals might not match what really happened, but if the core events are the same, why would it be invalid?

Quote:
Lol, according to who, Itachi or Tobi? Tobi says Izuna gave it willingly, Itachi begs to differ. Who do we believe?
To be honest, Tobi is the most believable source. Don't forget Itachi was pretending to be deranged and to be hunting for Sasuke's eyes and Tobi worked for Madara himself.

Quote:
The POINT is, Izuna being Madara's equal and equally suffering from the effects of MS, surely could not be overpowered and beaten so easily by Madara.
You're arguing from ignorance and disregarding a valid alternative that was canonically stated.

Quote:
Don't you find it perplexing that Izuna's eyes seemed fine yet we saw with Sasuke, the MOMENT you use MS, the deteoriating of the eyes begins.
But we never saw Izuna using the eyes or his first person perspective to properly evaluate the deterioration of the eyes, so your point is moot.

Quote:
I never said this makes the Izuna theory more likely. I said, there are a few questions that people forget when discussing whether Tobi is Izuna or not.

Furthermore, if the chain of events is differs from what we were originally told, then that open up possiblities. That was all I meant by that statement.

But if it's applicable to every other theory, the point of said questions applied to Izuna is not that relevant unless you're willing to question them to every other theory.

Quote:
Lol, there is no difference there. Your getting caught up in the detail whilst ignoring the product itself. The point is, Itachi showed Sasuke a FAKE memory of what happened to their parents, which means, flashbacks can be staged and be flat out wrong.
Except the detail is what makes you flat out wrong. Go back to the flashback in VotE and look at the Tsukuyomi flashback Itachi placed upon Sasuke. Do these panels in any way contradict what Itachi said recently? No, because they only show the blood, the screams and the dead bodies. They do not show Itachi's intent or what happened before the kills for it to contradict recent canon.

So your point of it being a fake memory is nonsensical because it fits what really happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Again, questioning a flashback does not in any way mean, all flashbakcs are invalid. We are talking about a SPECIFIC event here.
But it opens precedents that shouldn't be opened. If we are to question a flashback, what exactly is restraining us from questioning all flashbacks?
Quote:
Pray tell, when did Madara confirm Tobi? It is clear that Madara knows who Tobi is, but I don't remeber him sharing that information with us
But you even pulled out the quote where Madara confirms Izuna's dead. We have three people and at least one very reliable source confirming Izuna's death, so what's keeping people from accepting he's dead? What, we now can't rely on any information the mangaka writes? That's not skepticism, that's entering the realm of paranoia.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-06-2012)

Old 08-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #137
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Again, questioning a flashback does not in any way mean, all flashbakcs are invalid. We are talking about a SPECIFIC event here. Pray tell, when did Madara confirm Tobi? It is clear that Madara knows who Tobi is, but I don't remeber him sharing that information with us:rolleyes:
Please do NOT reply within a quote!!!! Break up a quote. If you dont know how, ask, learn how to, or please find some other method (or just stop posting)

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-07-2012), Sensei-Q (08-06-2012), xxMESTxx (08-06-2012)
Old 08-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #138
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #139
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Whats the importance of Izuna giving his eyes, he's dead, thats quite obvious. Additionally its cannon but its a given that all Uchiha whom have achieved MS has the Tsukyomi, and Amaretsu ability. Susanno is obviously something 'special' that i'd guess that only Madara, Izuna, Itachi, Sasuke, and possibly Tobi has achieved IMHO.

Now the 4th power that comes with the achievement of EMS... Nobody knows what Madara's is because he's been spamming Harashirmas, and Rinnengan Techs, so know whatever the 'Saviour of the Kages' brings to the dance vs. this 'Turning Into a Wack Evil Boss Uchiha', he STILL has that BEYOND Ultimate Susanno, he's a walking Death Machine.

His only problem is that he toys with his victims, giving them opportunities to counter, and or escape, like most Bad Dudes.

I know I've seen every Uchiha left (including Itachi) use Tsukiyomi, except Tobi. I've seen every one also use Susanno except for Tobi as well. Tobi's no Bum (though i don't like him), he knows too much history about the ENTIRE shinobi world, he's seen or can evade 99.3 % of every attack thrown at him (that equates to about .3 for Minatos Rasengen, .2 for Narutos, .1 for Konans attack, and .1 for the Nano Bugs that made him tear off an arm), AND he controlled the Uber Summons thats turning into Jyubs McCoy! The Biggest Summons in the Whole Game, Period.

Its not possible to figure out the future of Naruto through past shit, stop trying, Kishi's OBVIOUSLY been 'Winging it' for quite sometime, and he's ripping parts out of what he may have orignally had as a 'Story', and because of that it won't be possible for everthing to properly 'fit', and some things that may have turned out being a hint, or guidepost toward something important or meaningful, mean absolutely nothing now.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #140
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Drawing a blank here. I may have forgotten, but have we officially found out what Naruto's "That" jutsu is?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #141
kzoofroman
Village Elder

kzoofroman is an unknown quantity at this point

@xxxMESTxxx

I don't think so.
kzoofroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #142
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Drawing a blank here. I may have forgotten, but have we officially found out what Naruto's "That" jutsu is?
bijuu ball rasengan

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-07-2012)
Old 08-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #143
kzoofroman
Village Elder

Are you referring to this?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v28/c251/15.html
Old 08-06-2012, 09:37 PM   #144
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
bijuu ball rasengan
No. The bijuu ball pretty much is a rasengan, and is what the rasengan was based off of. Not to mention Naruto didn't know the Bijuudama either time it was referred to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzoofroman View Post
That's one of them. Another one that comes to mind is when Jman was talking to the key frog.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 08-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #145
kzoofroman
Village Elder

IMO we have not seen "That jutsu" in regards to Naruto and Jiraya. My guess is that we will see against Sasuke as a last resort or not at all and Kishi has forgotten about it.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #146
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I haven't heard anything official but I feel the only answer as to what "That Jutsu" is has to be tailed beast mode. J-man knew naruto loses control around the time he gets 4 tails and knew naruto would end up attacking anything that moved when he reaches that point. Don't forget back when J-man said that the memory of fighting for his life against a out of control tailed mode naruto was still fresh in his mind.

We all know using tailed beast chakra really isn't a jutsu but we have to remember back then not everyone was clued into naruto's sidekick the 9-tails so it would make sense for J-man to call it that jutsu as a code so naruto having the 9-tails didn't get out prematurely.

The only other two jutsu naruto had when he returned was the odaama rasengan which doesn't really seem to have any down side besides the chakra drain and random craters that some poor soul has to come and fill in. The other new thing naruto had was the ability to break ginjutsu which other than being near useless against the MS doesn't really have a downside ether.

J-man pretty much spent all the time he was with naruto training him to master the 9-tails. Looking back J-man might have wasted his time because it seems like naruto would have ended up mastering the 9-tails with or without J-man's training. Maybe J-man should have spent his time teaching naruto a bunch of toad jutsu and getting naruto started on learning his wind jutsu. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda it doesn't really matter now cuz the past can't be changed.

Final answer = "That Jutsu" is code for Tailed Beast Mode.

Why did I make a wall of text to answer a simple question? Who knows I just felt like typing so I went a bit wild.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #147
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

^I disagree, tailed beast mode isn't a jutsu (as you said), and also why would Kishi make it sound so suspicious. If he were talking about that, he would just say it. It's not like it's a big secret that Naruto is a jinchuriki.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-07-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-07-2012), Sensei-Q (08-07-2012), xxMESTxx (08-06-2012)
Old 08-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #148
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

^This.

I'm pretty sure it isn't tailed beast mode either. If I remember correctly it was said that he needed the nine tails chakra just to complete it. Not that it was the nine tails chakra itself.

Old 08-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #149
prez420
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by T9F View Post
^I disagree, tailed beast mode isn't a jutsu (as you said), and also why would Kishi make it sound so suspicious. If he were talking about that, he would just say it. It's not like it's a big secret that Naruto is a jinchuriki.
It was a "big secret" back then if u recall you could pretty much count all the people that knew in the village on the same hand atleast when it came to naruto's peers. Many of the higher ranked ninja knew about naruto and the 9-tails from being part of the events on naruto's b-day but they were under strict orders from the 3rd hokage to never speak of the 9tails or the events of that night.

Joe Public in the village didn't know naruto had the 9tails because it would make no sense to let everyone know naruto got the 9tails then make illegal to talk about all and in general make it a "big secret". Not many knew naruto had the 9tails until around the time of chunnin exams which was his first public demonstration of the 9tails chakra.

Plus what part of giving out top level ninja biz in public makes sense in any sort of way? I would think the Jinchuuriki not being able to control himself in the tailed mode might be something you would want to keep on the down-low so the enemies don't find out and it prevents a public backlash against naruto out of fear of the 9tails gaining control and busting stuff up again.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #150
prez420
Chuunin

Quote:
^This.

I'm pretty sure it isn't tailed beast mode either. If I remember correctly it was said that he needed the nine tails chakra just to complete it. Not that it was the nine tails chakra itself.

What comes to my mind is when J-man was teaching him to control the 9-tails chakra in part one he taught naruto to summon frogs but first he made naruto use up all his chakra so he had to use the 9tails to summon. Then he pushed naruto off a cliff and found out naruto's emotional state is the key to tapping into the 9tails chakra.

Could that be what you are thinking of? Or is it something entirely different?

Last edited by prez420; 08-06-2012 at 11:49 PM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote