One Piece 678 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Tango
Academy Student

Tango is an unknown quantity at this point
One Piece 678

Enjoy
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/678
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tango For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-22-2012), Gakure (08-23-2012), Numinous (08-22-2012), Spiegel (08-22-2012)

Old 08-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 678

'Merican readers
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/678
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-22-2012), NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2012), Tango (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks.. feels like this was the fourth build up chapter..
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:07 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Yet another set up chapter.

The comedy made it fun. Gomu gomu no UFO, lol Oda you silly bastard.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-22-2012), Buck09 (08-22-2012), Numinous (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #5
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Well honestly the highlight was Luffy flying for me.

I did like it when Zoro shouted at Luffy about how this is were New World starts.

Hopefully the action will be kicking off now.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The Zoro portion was great.

He admitted his own mistake and warned Luffy that they can't afford to be idiots anymore. Basically they were lucky that no one killed them after incapacitating them with unorthodox tactics.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2012), Numinous (08-22-2012)
Old 08-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Should be another set up chapter when they match up some fights. Such is the progression here.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:39 AM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I'm curious how the fight match-ups will be. It's been a while since Oda made a chapter where match-ups aren't easily predicted.

Smoker already has his sights on Vergo. Luffy will take on Ceaser of course. Monet I could see paired with Robin. Everyone else is a toss up.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 08-22-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #9
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Dude is flying. A UFO indeed. No more fooling around? Good. Let's see real action from now on.

Something tells me smoker is going to his death. Vergo got his heart

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Should be another set up chapter when they match up some fights. Such is the progression here.
Pacing, the biggest flaw in One Piece.

With that said, I'd rather see everything than not seeing anything. If Oda thinks it's important to show every detail, no matter how inane it is, so that later on there are no blank spots I will endure it.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I'm curious how the fight match-ups will be. It's been a while since Oda made a chapter where match-ups aren't easily predicted.

Smoker already has his sights on Vergo. Luffy will take on Ceaser of course. Monet I could see paired with Robin. Everyone else is a toss up.
I agree with the Smoker and Luffy pair ups, but dont you think Monet would be going against Law ? I mean she does have his 'heart' so to speak so would it be best he fights her to get it back ?

Cant imagine any other guys who might be match up for the rest of the SH's.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Old 08-23-2012, 12:22 AM   #12
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I got the feeling that some of the other Supernovas are going to show up as well, maybe not Kidd and those planning to work together, thats a whole nother story thats coming down the pipe later.

Additionally BB and Don Flamingo sitings should be inbound soon, they're needed. The Fake Orochimaru is about to get tossed before his gay ass sucks all the oxygen out of the room.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #13
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I don't think anyone will be showing up here after Shinokuni covered the entire island. I do wonder how people will get to that DF on the sled though.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #14
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I don't think anyone will be showing up here after Shinokuni covered the entire island. I do wonder how people will get to that DF on the sled though.
I think that CC will be the one to go out to the sled to get that DF, due to his powers he should be able to survive right ?

But I could picture Luffy and CC fighting for a bit Luffy having the advantage and him running away, similar to when Luffy fought Moria and he ran back in Thriller Barl.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I don't anticipate it lasting 'forever', this happened before, prolly not on this scale according to Oro Jr., but thats what i gathered. Additionally, maybe the SH's have they're ship, but what about Law, Smoker Tashigi and Marines, Brownbeard, the Dragon, and all of the Big Headed Kids, they're not all fitting on that ship. Plus I have a feeling that not only is some others incoming, but I don't think all the Evil Dudes and the Broad have zero escape plan. Perhaps not to fight/battle, but at least to pick up rescue like Law did for Luffy at the end of Marineford.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote