Naruto 598 - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #166
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 598

Alli know is next week im not reading spoilers for the first time ever i wanna be surprised.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-25-2012), Vengeance (08-25-2012)

Old 08-24-2012, 08:50 PM   #167
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
So...stop coming here every week?

I like it here but, everytime i come in here ya'll are on that same bullshit lol.. You leave? Naruto manga isnt that good anyway right?
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #168
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
I like it here but, everytime i come in here ya'll are on that same bullshit lol..
I repeat, stop coming here? You won't be subjected to "the same bullshit".

Quote:
You leave?
Why should I leave? I don't come here just for the naruto section. I venture into other subforums.

Quote:
Naruto manga isnt that good anyway right?
It's also almost over and I've devoted ~5 years into reading it.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-24-2012), Numinous (08-26-2012)
Old 08-24-2012, 11:21 PM   #169
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Why wouldnt i come to the naruto section its the best manga there is currently. Why dont you just leave the section or read the manga and just not say shit?
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #170
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Why wouldnt i come to the naruto section its the best manga there is currently.
Well, I beg to differ on that one. There are plenty of manga out there that are better quality in both art and story, with fights that last more than 3 pages and haven't been turned into Dragonball ripoffs.

Quote:
Why dont you just leave the section
Because there are people that frequent this section that I talk with.

Quote:
or read the manga and just not say shit?
I give my opinions on the chapters when I feel the desire. Not my fault Kishi had decided to completely ignore his original story and let the editors/publishers control everything while turning it into a giant pile of shit for the sake of profit.

Here's an idea. Something I just thought of, why don't you put those that trash talk the "best manga there is currently" on ignore? Then you can simply scroll past the posts that read "This post is hidden because *insert name here* is on your ignore list.".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-25-2012), Numinous (08-26-2012), Vishnu (08-25-2012)
Old 08-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #171
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Hes not obito im positive he cant be since he knew nagato way back when... Cas closed and both tobi an madara mention the rinne tensei being used for them.

Im almost certain this is madaras clone.
uuuuhhhh i think i understand what your tryin to imply... pain was suppose to bring madara back to life with that revival jutsu but instead pain used it on the people of konoha... tobi got mad and still continued his plan without the revival of madara because for me tobi intention was to do the plan along side with madara... so tobi kept the RN for himself since pain died (to me the rn was suppose to go for madara if tobi revived him the way it was suppose to or unless tobi gets one eyeball of the rn and madara gets the other who knows) btw does tobi knows kabuto revived madara?

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:21 AM   #172
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Been thinking about this past chapter. Anyone find it strange that Tobi would also be able to use Kamui. Assuming thats Obitos other eye wouldnt he have a different mangekeyo power. Also is Kakashi capable of using the same phasing ability as Tobi. Are there just different ways of using Kamui.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:41 AM   #173
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
Assuming thats Obitos other eye wouldnt he have a different mangekeyo power
Did you not read the chapter? Or did you completely miss the page that had both Kakashi's eye and Tobi's eye next to each other with the same Mangekyo design?
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-26-2012)
Old 08-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #174
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Actually that's a good point, I always thought that when someone unlocks their mangekyo the two eyes have separate powers, like one for amaterasu and the other for some other weird genjitsu. And when you master both jitsu in each eye you get unlock susanoo or something along those lines. Guess I was wrong, but I'm sure amaterasu only comes from one eye.

BTW I liked this chapter, warping Naruto into the other dimension to wait for Tobi was actually quite cool.

As for the Tobi=Obito 'theory' it wouldn't be a bad twist if it actually made any sense at all. Obito was a wimp but gained respect and instant admiration from the readers during his final battle. It just shits all over the character we quickly came to like.

I won't mind if Kagami or whoever is Tobi, atleast it won't be bad writing. And I'm not fond of the zetsu clone theory, there's too many of those weird clones as it is!
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:34 AM   #175
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1madman View Post
Actually that's a good point, I always thought that when someone unlocks their mangekyo the two eyes have separate powers, like one for amaterasu and the other for some other weird genjitsu. And when you master both jitsu in each eye you get unlock susanoo or something along those lines. Guess I was wrong, but I'm sure amaterasu only comes from one eye.
You're sort of wrong. Not every mangekyo unlocks a physical jutsu and a genjutsu. Shisui's mangekyo held Kotoamatsukami in both eyes (Danzo used it in the eye he stole and Itachi used it in the eye he put in the crow). Obito's eyes clearly don't hold a genjutsu, as both involve Kamui.

Also, in order for someone to awaken Susano'o, they have to have both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi (which makes sense from a religious point of view, as they are siblings in Shinto mythology). Susano'o isn't the third jutsu awakened by every mangekyo. And, Amaterasu does come from one eye, but can be controlled by the other eye (as pointed out when Sasuke first used the Blaze element).
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-26-2012)
Old 08-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #176
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Also, IIRC, extinguishing amateratsu requires both eyes

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-26-2012), Sensei-Q (08-25-2012)
Old 08-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #177
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=kael03;2120439]You're sort of wrong. Not every mangekyo unlocks a physical jutsu and a genjutsu. Shisui's mangekyo held Kotoamatsukami in both eyes (Danzo used it in the eye he stole and Itachi used it in the eye he put in the crow). Obito's eyes clearly don't hold a genjutsu, as both involve kamui

Danzo used shisuis eye and his very strong genjustu abilities, never said to use kotoamatsukami right? Danzo never used the mangekeyo, only Itachi with the eye he was given and Shisui himself used it.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #178
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringie View Post
uuuuhhhh i think i understand what your tryin to imply... pain was suppose to bring madara back to life with that revival jutsu but instead pain used it on the people of konoha... tobi got mad and still continued his plan without the revival of madara because for me tobi intention was to do the plan along side with madara... so tobi kept the RN for himself since pain died (to me the rn was suppose to go for madara if tobi revived him the way it was suppose to or unless tobi gets one eyeball of the rn and madara gets the other who knows) btw does tobi knows kabuto revived madara?
Interesting notion you have with Tobi moving forward without Madara. There is, however, one instance in the manga that may throw a wrench into your idea. Tobi has stated that since Nagato sacrificed himself reviving the fallen in Konoha, that Sasuke would need to be synced with Gedo Mazo.

There are numerous possibilities as to why Sasuke is/was to be synced with GM. So far what has been shown, it seems there is a connection between the RN and GM, so does this mean that Kishi was foreshadowing Sasuke obtaining the RN? Maybe so.

Like I said, so many possibilities, and who knows if any are going to be followed through.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
gringie (08-25-2012)
Old 08-25-2012, 10:13 AM   #179
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

I found "Like I said, so many possibilities" + you not even mentioning one funny.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:58 AM   #180
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Obito's eyes clearly don't hold a genjutsu, as both involve Kamui.
i think he can use genjutsu as well http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/8 ain't illusion is consider to be genjutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
that Sasuke would need to be synced with Gedo Mazo.
and if he did, wouldn't it be to extract a tailed beast like the 8 tails or 9... because there are the last two.. and at the time the only aka crew members where tobi, zetsu, kisame and team hebi

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!

Last edited by gringie; 08-25-2012 at 11:50 AM.
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote