Naruto_599 - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-29-2012, 04:12 PM   #181
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Here's more evidence that Tobi now is the same Tobi from the Mist (for KYF's delusional mind):

Here we have Kisame seeing Tobi in the Mist village, as you can see he has long hair.

Now, here we have Kisame speaking with Tobi (with short hair).

They are clearly the same person when Kisame saw both and recognized them as the same person.
Could he not have just used transformation jutsu to trasnform into madara to fool everyone. If obito was goofy and simple ass ninja, he is the only one that would use a simple technique to fool people. But obviously with his high level doujutsu anyone would ignore that possibility.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #182
Narruto-U
Genin

Narruto-U is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
until yesterday, yes. Not now, since we now know how obito turned out..

XD

but yeah, so obito really is tobi. lets see how kishi explains this. esp the middle panel here.

LOL I'm pretty sure Kishi didn't pay enough attention to the time line and just put the Hokage in there.
Narruto-U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #183
minatoitachi5
Genin

minatoitachi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I haven't posted on this forum in like a year but i had to for this

but wowww, how disappointing.. I guess we all thought it was too obvious for tobi to be obito so that's probably why it feels like a big let down

I can't wait to see how kishi puts it all together lol

R.I.P Itachi Uchiha
minatoitachi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minatoitachi5 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #184
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

For the majority of those who are upset about this, it is not because it was so obvious.

In the span of one year, Obito went from being a knuckle-headed, got his @ss handed to him by Gai twice, got his body crushed by a mountain, bottom-shelf shinobi, to being a top-notched, able to mind fuck Yagura (a kage who had apparently mastered his bijuu) and control an entire damn village, as well as go toe to toe with his mentor, who was the only shinobi known throughout the manga to have a flee on order sight, not to mention that he annihilated the ANBU forces that were guarding Kushina during Naruto's birth.

And oh yeah, there is the slight issued of Minato being Hokage before Kishi stated he actually was Hokage. Not to mention that it was stated by Tobi that he was the one who gave Nagato his rinnegan, and yet Nagato is actually older than Obito. That means that apparently before Obito was supposedly killed, he already had awakened the MS, f'n warped to Amegakure, and given the damn RN to Nagato while he was still a knuckle-headed twerp.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #185
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road

blank for your amusement, and loling at the rage
""]
Old 08-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #186
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
For the majority of those who are upset about this, it is not because it was so obvious.

In the span of one year, Obito went from being a knuckle-headed, got his @ss handed to him by Gai twice, got his body crushed by a mountain, bottom-shelf shinobi, to being a top-notched, able to mind fuck Yagura (a kage who had apparently mastered his bijuu) and control an entire damn village, as well as go toe to toe with his mentor, who was the only shinobi known throughout the manga to have a flee on order sight, not to mention that he annihilated the ANBU forces that were guarding Kushina during Naruto's birth.

And oh yeah, there is the slight issued of Minato being Hokage before Kishi stated he actually was Hokage. Not to mention that it was stated by Tobi that he was the one who gave Nagato his rinnegan, and yet Nagato is actually older than Obito. That means that apparently before Obito was supposedly killed, he already had awakened the MS, f'n warped to Amegakure, and given the damn RN to Nagato while he was still a knuckle-headed twerp.
I agree with everything, but it is possible Madara gave him the rinnegan and Tobi was just claiming that to coincide with his claiming to be Madara even though nobody realized the rinnegan was given to Nagato and not his to begin with.
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #187
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

I loved the hell out of this chapter it finally proved without a doubt that tobi is obito. All you people that called us crazy for saying tobi is obito all this time can just eat it now We were right all along and you was WRONG!! HAHA

Sorry I have been fighting the tobi is obito fight sense the beginning of part 2 so I have to gloat a bit
Old 08-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #188
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Now fight for how Obito got so powerful and tall in such a short time even before Kakashi.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #189
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

This is the funniest shit on the fucking planet.
ninjalostboy95 (08-29-2012), Sagensyg (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #190
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I'm telling You man the alternate dimension time capsule idea is the only answer

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-29-2012 at 05:53 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #191
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I was thinking Hormone injections and steroids by Kishi
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #192
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

uhhh Kamui=Hyperbolic time chamber. This is the ONLY acceptable answer next to there being two Tobi's.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #193
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Kishi hadn't revealed the EMS pattern of Tobi. We had only seen his 3 tomoe.
If Tobi possessed an EMS, he would have no need for the 3 tomoe.
Madara's EMS pattern was only limited in flashbacks, not through Tobi himself.
Tobi hadn't revealed his left Sharingan, the same eye that Obito gave away.
Instead, he keeps it covered much like Kakashi does.
However, he did appear to keep his 3 tomoe active a lot, like only a Uchiha could do.
Tobi's Teleportation Jutsu clearly mirrored Kakashi/Obito's Kamui, another MS tech.
If the tech belonged to Madara, Harshirama wouldn't have been able to defeat him.
Why else would Madara wait so long to enact his revenge?
Kabuto: "You go by Madara these days, don't you."
Kishi: "The 'Magician's' Assistant, Zetsu"
Kishi: The Man Who Calls Himself Madara
Tobi inhabiting the body of a Zetsu clone.
Constantly invoking Madara's name like the Boogeyman.
The complete inability to fight worth a damn without using his dimensional transfer.

What the fuck did you people expect? Personally, I'm just glad Kishi ignored the bitching and stuck to his guns in revealing Tobi to be Obito.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-29-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #194
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
The best part: this is a manga that has magic eyes. This could all be an illusion.
I was thinking about that, too. Kishimoto would be my hero if he pulled that kind of stunt.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-29-2012), Miburo (08-29-2012), Numinous (08-30-2012), platinumrug (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 06:00 PM   #195
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
In the span of one year, Obito went from being a knuckle-headed, got his @ss handed to him by Gai twice, got his body crushed by a mountain, bottom-shelf shinobi, to being a top-notched, able to mind fuck Yagura (a kage who had apparently mastered his bijuu)
From his supposed death until Naruto's birth, he had absolutely nothing else to do but prepare.

Quote:
go toe to toe with his mentor, who was the only shinobi known throughout the manga to have a flee on order sight, not to mention that he annihilated the ANBU forces that were guarding Kushina during Naruto's birth.
It's kinda hard to fight someone you can't hit.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote