Naruto_599 - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #196
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
From his supposed death until Naruto's birth, he had absolutely nothing else to do but prepare.
Explain how Tobi gave Nagato the RN then, while Obito was the bottom-feeding twerp.

Quote:
It's kinda hard to fight someone you can't hit.
So then, the MS technique Kamui... when did Obito learn of this ability. While his body was being crushed by the boulders? Or after?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2012, 06:34 PM   #197
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Explain how Tobi gave Nagato the RN then, while Obito was the bottom-feeding twerp
It's called lying and taking credit for shit Madara did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
So then, the MS technique Kamui... when did Obito learn of this ability. While his body was being crushed by the boulders? Or after?
Obviously after while being trained Madara who was confirmed to know about Tobi.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #198
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@eoj

How da fuck did his damn body surive da damn boulders?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #199
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Tons of options there. Zetsu could've pulled out before the full collapse. Madara could've just revived him with his Rinnegan. Also, this is a story where people have magical healing powers, after all.

Now, why would Madara bother? He was getting old, nearing his death, and in need of an apprentice? A Uchiha that awakened his Sharingan immediately into the two-tomoe state? Not a bad choice.

Even the people at the Naruto Wiki are spazzing out: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Obito_Uchiha

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-29-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #200
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking awesome.

I didn't read all the posts in this thread, only the ones from the people with red names, so this might have already been addressed but was that forth hokagay guy the forth hokagay before Obito got rock smashed? If not, why would they put his face on the hokagay mt. rushmore? And I thought kakashi was suppose to be some super genius who became a chuunin or whatever when he was a toddler or some shit, meaning he wouldn't be fighting in the same exam as obito anyway. Right?

Either way, doesn't matter. Mango was really stupid before this chapter, and is still really stupid now. Nothing changed. Fuck yeah, Obito.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-30-2012), platinumrug (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-29-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #201
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I didn't read all the posts in this thread, only the ones from the people with red names, so this might have already been addressed but was that forth hokagay guy the forth hokagay before Obito got rock smashed? If not, why would they put his face on the hokagay mt. rushmore?
Drawing mistake. It's not the first time Kishi's goofed in the manga. In Part 1 of the anime....

Shit happens.

Quote:
And I thought kakashi was suppose to be some super genius who became a chuunin or whatever when he was a toddler or some shit, meaning he wouldn't be fighting in the same exam as obito anyway. Right?
That never really made any sense. You're initially required to take the exam alongside your teammates unless there are special circumstances. For Kakashi to wind up teamed with Obito and Rin, they'd have to have graduated the academy together. Therefore, it was retconned away.

You will be missed.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #202
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Fucking awesome.

I didn't read all the posts in this thread, only the ones from the people with red names, so this might have already been addressed but was that forth hokagay guy the forth hokagay before Obito got rock smashed? If not, why would they put his face on the hokagay mt. rushmore? And I thought kakashi was suppose to be some super genius who became a chuunin or whatever when he was a toddler or some shit, meaning he wouldn't be fighting in the same exam as obito anyway. Right?

Either way, doesn't matter. Mango was really stupid before this chapter, and is still really stupid now. Nothing changed. Fuck yeah, Obito.
No he wasn't hokage yet and yes kakashi should have been a chuunin long before that
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #203
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Kakshi was 6 when he took the chunnin exams as per himself telling this to iruka.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #204
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Drawing mistake. It's not the first time Kishi's goofed in the manga. In Part 1 of the anime....

Shit happens.

That never really made any sense. You're initially required to take the exam alongside your teammates unless there are special circumstances. For Kakashi to wind up teamed with Obito and Rin, they'd have to have graduated the academy together. Therefore, it was retconned away.
Pretty sure the kishi guy doesn't draw the animu. And I would think you'd see a difference between accidentally drawing a hand on a dude that shouldn't have a hand compared to accidentally drawing a massive rock face where there shouldn't be a massive rock face when the faces are the entire focal point of that panel. They were intentionally put there, and that panel exists, for a pretty obvious and specific reason.

In regards to the other thing, you're saying it was stupid before instead of stupid now? Doesn't change what I was saying then, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
No he wasn't hokage yet and yes kakashi should have been a chuunin long before that
Thanks. Yeah, that's what I thought.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-29-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #205
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Little Asuma (beside Rin, top panel) was a fucking pimp: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/62231699/6

Quote:
Pretty sure the kishi guy doesn't draw the animu.
I wasn't saying he did, just that he's goofed before and bigger fuck ups concerning the product have happened.

Quote:
They were intentionally put there, and that panel exists, for a pretty obvious and specific reason.
Minato was always stated to have become Hokage after the war was over. It's either a mistake or a retcon to expand Minato's time as Hokage.

Quote:
In regards to the other thing, you're saying it was stupid before instead of stupid now? Doesn't change what I was saying then, really.
Correct.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-29-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #206
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Fucking awesome.

Pretty sure those exact 2 things were already brought up by one of the "red names". Probably where you got the ideas from.

Edit: They were both in a "red names" post in which you thanked. Nice.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 08-29-2012 at 08:01 PM.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #207
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
Pretty sure those exact 2 things were already brought up by one of the "red names". Probably where you got the ideas from.

Edit: They were both in a "red names" post in which you thanked. Nice.
Were they in quotes or something? Actually, what does it fucking matter? I said they could have probably already been brought up when I mentioned them. Not sure what your point is here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #208
devil_ariez
Academy Student

devil_ariez is an unknown quantity at this point

how is it possible..??

the mask guy(obito) attack the village long ago when naruto is about to be born, he was an adult or full grown wherein minato manage to fight him.. kakashi at that time was just a teener isnt he?
kakashi and obito was about the same age right? can someone explain it to me..

Last edited by devil_ariez; 08-29-2012 at 08:46 PM.
devil_ariez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #209
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_ariez View Post
how is it possible..??

the mask guy(obito) attack the village long ago when naruto is about to be born, he was an adult or full grown wherein minato manage to fight him.. kakashi at that time was just a teener isnt he?
kakashi and obito was about the same age right? can someone explain it to me..
negative ghost rider
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #210
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Hyperbolic Time Chamber.