Naruto_599 - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #211
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

my question is why the fuck did he build that up? after seeing him on the first panel we all knew it was him, let's be honest the rest wasn't needed, yeah we get that kakashi thought he was a nice guy and now he's a cunt, but it could have opened with the last panel and then we could have started the long drawn out bullshit as to why it's obito. madara is definitely involved, speaking of which can we see him merk the hokages sometime soon along with oro and sasuke lets see how they're doing
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #212
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

General summary for people who skipped the Gaiden or forgot and need to know "Who the fuck is Obito?"

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #213
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Could he not have just used transformation jutsu to trasnform into madara to fool everyone. If obito was goofy and simple ass ninja, he is the only one that would use a simple technique to fool people. But obviously with his high level doujutsu anyone would ignore that possibility.
There is no telling if a squashed fail shinobi could grow almost two feet, become kage level, gain infinite knowledge of the shinobi world and awaken the perhaps the most powerful MS jutsu yet... all in just under a year... Then anything is truly possible in this manga... even more then I believed before...

The whole problem with obito being the tobi in the mist and the uchiha massacre is the fact obito has no Kotoamatsukami level genjutsu which Ao confirmed was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage... In fact, the illusion contrlling yagura was so much like koto that AO is sure it is the jutsu that was used on the 4th mizukage which is why he said "I could see through danzou's illusion because I saw through the one placed on the 4th mizukage, And..."

And since obito clearly has no genjutsu at all, but basic SG genjutsu... Then obito could not of been the one who was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage... It had to been shisui...

:His genjutsu was recognized as the one controlling yagura..

:SHisui's chakra was seen and remembered by Ao in a fight that was connected to that whole thing... which is how he knew about the chakra in danzou's arm, shoulder and eye...

:SHisui and long haired tobi (the guy who shisui was supposed to be) both showed up in konaha then disappeared, never to be seen again on the same day, within hours of each other...

:And SHisui's double MS genjutsu (kotoamatsukami) eyes are just like obito double ninjutsu (kamui) eyes... They are the only two uchiha to ever have a single jutsu in both eyes, but that one jutsu surpasses the basic ninjutsu or genjutsu awakened by Uchiha (tsukuyomi and amaterasu)...

Basically, shisui being long haired tobi is pretty much what I suspect... However, where obito was during all that, I do not know... Perhaps the two are brothers... Maybe shisui did kill himself so obito could take over and revive him instead of madara... WHich could be whyobito wanted to know how to use Edo tensai and where shisui's body disappeared to... Obito took it to hide it, keep it in stasis... then revive shisui when he got the power to use the RG which obito still does not have...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:31 PM   #214
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Looking at Tobito's face, it kinda looks like White Zetsu's face. Maybe Zetsu has a bigger role to play than we all realized and was the one to find Obito's near dead body and restored his face to the best of his abilities, which would explain the scar deformaties on his face. Either this is the real Obito gone bad or a controlled Obito and Zetsu has something to do with it.

Also noticed some of the older members return just brag about how they were right about Obito=Tobi. I'm not going to lie, if Obito was revealed 200 chapters ago I probably would have been more bothered about it and would rant about it but at this point I honestly don't care anymore seeing as Kishi dragged this out too long and lost any of the impact this reveal would have had. I'll only say this, it was highly stupid to have Tobi being Obito considering the way he died. The only purpose he has served was to reveal how Kakashi got his sharingan and where his honor code comes from. Kishi would have been better off having Tobi be someone else but now he's randomly back and during a "pivotal point" in the arc I might add.

Depending on how the next chapter or two goes will decide if I drop this series officially or not.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-30-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #215
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

The whole problem with obito being the tobi in the mist and the uchiha massacre is the fact obito has no Kotoamatsukami level genjutsu which Ao confirmed was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage... In fact, the illusion contrlling yagura was so much like koto that AO is sure it is the jutsu that was used on the 4th mizukage which is why he said "I could see through danzou's illusion because I saw through the one placed on the 4th mizukage, And..."

And since obito clearly has no genjutsu at all, but basic SG genjutsu... Then obito could not of been the one who was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage... It had to been shisui...

:SHisui's chakra was seen and remembered by Ao in a fight that was connected to that whole thing... which is how he knew about the chakra in danzou's arm, shoulder and eye...

:SHisui and long haired tobi (the guy who shisui was supposed to be) both showed up in konaha then disappeared, never to be seen again on the same day, within hours of each other...

:And SHisui's double MS genjutsu (kotoamatsukami) eyes are just like obito double ninjutsu (kamui) eyes... They are the only two uchiha to ever have a single jutsu in both eyes, but that one jutsu surpasses the basic ninjutsu or genjutsu awakened by Uchiha (tsukuyomi and amaterasu)...

Basically, shisui being long haired tobi is pretty much what I suspect... However, where obito was during all that, I do not know... Perhaps the two are brothers... Maybe shisui did kill himself so obito could take over and revive him instead of madara... WHich could be whyobito wanted to know how to use Edo tensai and where shisui's body disappeared to... Obito took it to hide it, keep it in stasis... then revive shisui when he got the power to use the RG which obito still does not have...

It could have been madara who controlled yagura. It doesn't necessarily state it was koto, something to the same level. I think tsukyomi is good enough to control 4th mizukage. Obito had a lot of eyes piled up, he or madara could have used one of the eyes that also can control people (possibility).

One question, we don't know how yagura die, so we can speculate that at some point when he realised he got controlled, he fought obito or madara and died in battle.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #216
narutorikudoumode
Academy Student

narutorikudoumode is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
There is no telling if a squashed fail shinobi could grow almost two feet, become kage level, gain infinite knowledge of the shinobi world and awaken the perhaps the most powerful MS jutsu yet... all in just under a year... Then anything is truly possible in this manga... even more then I believed before...

naruto and sasuke became kage level in three years but everything else you said was right
narutorikudoumode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #217
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorikudoumode View Post
naruto and sasuke became kage level in three years but everything else you said was right
So it's normal for this kid who got crushed under giant ass rocks, who even said "my right side's completely crushed, I cant even feel it" is able to fight Minato in a year?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #218
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Everything was right, huh? Shisui's genjutsu wasn't recognized as what controlled Yagura. It was stated to be similar. It was Ao who saw through that genjutsu. A Uchiha actively part of Konoha mind-controlling the Mizukage? Yeah, there'd have been some shit goin' down over that.

Obito said "almost smashed", not "completely crushed": http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v27/c243/14.html

That kid would've been personally trained by Madara, knew the secrets to the Flying Thunder God, and awakened the mother of all MS abilities.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-29-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #219
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

trained how??? whos to say madara was even alive, obviously it wasn't madara who appeared to itachi because the massacre happend after the kyuubi attack which we now know "obito" was the one behind it.

dude growth sprut isn't something u can use to explain his growth in a year or his skill level from being nothing to being able to fight with minato granted he was owned in 1 move to be able to do what he did makes no fucking sense even for a manga.

this is worse than when aizen became immortal and wtf panwed everyone with 1 attack.

the obito who got his ass handed to him by gai is now strong enough to fight gai kakashi bee and naruto all alone and control all the bijju at once..

of course we can argue that him being able to fight on par is simply cause his mks is so fucking haxxed it makes susanno look fucking useless, but still he's able to hold his own.

idk this all seems stupid from a kid who was like naruto to go to being evil as shit why what for...??

i can only say this it will be fine if he was mindfucked into doing all this via madara genjutsu or maybe he had a mind control jutsu placed on him as yura had by sasori.

and it still doesn't explain the fucking height...... no it wasn't a trsnformation jutsu when ur hit it disperses we've seen it happen countless times.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:24 PM   #220
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

what if these aren't scars what if madara assuming he found him fused a peice of himself into this kid???
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:01 AM   #221
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I personally think Obitos fused with both Madara and Zetsu. The Ex Edo Madara dosen't seemingly know a lot about Zetsu, he hasn't called or tried to interact with him once, dosen't seem to even know of Sasuke, Itachi either, just some Super Power thats been asleep since before Nagato had the Rinnengan with J-Man training them.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #222
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I personally think Obitos fused with both Madara and Zetsu. The Ex Edo Madara dosen't seemingly know a lot about Zetsu, he hasn't called or tried to interact with him once, dosen't seem to even know of Sasuke, Itachi either, just some Super Power thats been asleep since before Nagato had the Rinnengan with J-Man training them.
You're forgetting Hashirama too. How was Obito trained to become a great shinobi? Well 2 things apply here 1. Madara must of used Tsukyomi on Obito to train him and 2. He probably saw Kakashi making out with Rin and that fueled his hatred.

But apparently this guy suffered some head trauma (like Goku from DB) thus calling himself the "Nobody". He can remember Madara's past so probably Madara cells taken over. We'll have to see.
ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 01:26 AM   #223
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Oh shit, it's shadowblade. Dude is mad cool. To be honest I still think the half sharingan half rinnegan combination is pretty dumb looking.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:36 AM   #224
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Why do people bother responding to KYF? I put him on my ignore list aaages ago.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (08-30-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #225
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
trained how??? whos to say madara was even alive,
Says Madara: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v59/c560/3.html

Quote:
dude growth sprut isn't something u can use to explain his growth in a year
Dennis Rodman grew from 5'9" to 6'7" within a single year. A similar thing happened to David Robinson.

Quote:
or his skill level from being nothing to being able to fight with minato granted he was owned in 1 move to be able to do what he did makes no fucking sense even for a manga.
It makes plenty of sense. 90% of what Obito was able to do against Minato was MS related. Warping ability? MS. Kurama control? MS. Improved base speed? All him.

MS isn't centered on skill, but emotion. It's like a more emo version of Super Saiyan and Obito despite being a "crybaby ninja" had remarkable eyes as his awakened into a two-tomoe state instead of a single like Sasuke. And eyes are the source of the Uchiha's power.

Quote:
of course we can argue that him being able to fight on par is simply cause his mks is so fucking haxxed it makes susanno look fucking useless, but still he's able to hold his own.
It's not that hard to hold your own with that kind of hax. "I can hit you, but you can't hit me" is kind of a fucking problem for anyone.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-30-2012 at 02:16 AM.