The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1013 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012, 01:53 AM   #15181
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give
 
catilena1890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the darkest corners of the internet
Age: 22
Posts: 291
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Fursona =/= Furry for one, I happen to LIKE my avatar better than the dragon heart thing I had before, and two I didn't KNOW about the vote. Miburo told me that if I PM'd an admin they would let me in. I did that, explained that Miburo INVITED me in my chat, and I was allowed in. Besides, even if I HAD known, I figured you guys were mature enough to at least let me stay to make fun of me more and watch my reactions. The fact that you gave me a ban for a reason that wasn't very legit *at the very least, I would have taken Insult to Staff* and then removed me from the group is very amusing, and as you can see, I am wearing the screenshot of my ban proudly.

So, what's next?
__________________

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #15182
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 399
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Mibs said he invited you to Arsenal Gear, which is like OH lite. That's much less formal, as there are already a number of baby blues there.

Also, this.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:08 AM   #15183
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

The ban was only a temporary measure used to keep sacred OH from being further ruined. I apologize for it, and am willing to ban myself for an equal amount of time as compensation if you desire it so.

Also, the glorious men and women of OH fear no furries or their saunas. If they choose not to openly insult you it is because of their great mercy and benevolence. I believe I may speak for all of them when I say "You're welcome."

Besides, as one of my glorious comrades put it, you should rejoice for being able to see what no furry shall ever see again.


And yes, I was referring to AG, not OH. I figured more baby blues reading glorious AG tales, the better. Not so sure about that now.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), T9F (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:12 AM   #15184
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 399
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Also, the glorious men and women of OH fear no furries or their saunas.
I dunno, man. A bunch of furries, naked, sharing the same water as me, lusting for my man meat. That's nightmare fuel.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #15185
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Well, yeah. It's definitely terrifying. But we do not falter when confronted by such horrors, for we are OH! Should we find ourselves in a furry sauna, the stench of wet fursuit and stale semen engulfing us, furries trying to yiff us, we FIGHT! Breaking furry face after furry face until nothing is left except lifeless husks and a pool of blood.

So I guess when I say we're fearless I mean we're heroically brave, indomitable warriors of justice. Which is manlier than simply being fearless. Fuck yeah.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-03-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:36 AM   #15186
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give
 
catilena1890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the darkest corners of the internet
Age: 22
Posts: 291
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Catilena1890: You have been banned for the following reason:
For being a furry in OH
Date the ban will be lifted: 08-30-2012, 12:00 PM

Momokinz: bahahaha

Catilena1890: Because having a Fursona totally makes you a Furry.

Sularis19: Cat, usually having a fursona DOES mean your a furry..Just sayin

Sularis19: USUALLY

Catilena1890: There are many other factors to consider for a true furry, if nothing else I`m a parody of one XD

Sularis19: Like me, I'm a full on furry. I just dont fursuit


Truth be told, I was kinda forced into it like, 3 years ago because my friend, who draws furry art, wanted to draw something for me in return for helping her get commissions. After awhile I settled on a purple cat/fox hybrid to make her happy. She drew it and I`ve used it as an icon/mascot ever since.

And Mibs, you misunderstand. I`m not trying to get anyone into trouble. I don't WANT anyone to get infractions over this, though mine was funny. I probably misunderstood you because you said "There's a section in Outer Heaven we all go to, and that's why no one hangs out as much in the chat thread. You can ask an admin to let you in." I told an admin that you invited me to the secret section you told me everyone hangs out at, and after a little skepticism, he was okay with it and let me in. I did not appreciate the fact that everyone was talking about me behind my back *and anyone who went to high school knows that talking behind someone's back is dirty and underhanded, and you guys are better than that*

I`m just trying to start over with everyone because, let's face it, at 16, I was a fucking naive idiot who had no business being behind a computer, and deserved every one of the insults hurled at me, yes even bal's *though I wasn't able to understand a few of them, I`m guessing he was just distracted or sleep-deprived at those times*.

I came back for two reasons, one of which I PM'd to Mibs.

1. I had a small sliver of hope that you guys changed at least a little to hear what I had to say BEFORE you made fun of me. I even adopted the constant cussing and abuse you guys frequently dealt me and each other, though I kept the grammar. I wholeheartedly admit I am proud of my grammar, even if it is occasionally off-kilter.

2. I respect you guys and am grateful to you. When I joined NL, the only experience I had with the internet was Neopets. I had never been trolled before, let alone to the extent you guys took it. I was mad at first, and held a grudge against you for it, but if you guys hadn't done all of that to me, I wouldn't be what I am today. Other sites would have babied me around and tried to ween me off the shelter I had grown so used to having, and you guys gave it to me straight. Because of that, I`m a successful admin at some of my own sites *not SS or anime dragons, those died long ago*, I have real friends who care for me, and I can fit into just about any site I care to go to.

Your move. And don't ban me again, at least not yet. I would actually like to see what your comebacks are to this. If you want to, I`ll take a ban after I see what everyone has to say.
__________________


Last edited by catilena1890; 08-30-2012 at 02:37 AM.
catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #15187
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Goddamn, furries are disgusting.

I never mentioned Outer Heaven by name. I referred to hidden sections being more active. But when I said PM an admin about secret section access I assumed they'd know I meant AG because of the whole strict voting thing, and because I always do the PMing myself when we're adding new comrades. AG doesn't have any of that shit, the only thing I worry about there is if the authors don't want someone in there. And since you were into roleplaying or whatever I figured you'd be cool with reading AG tales. And more interest in AG tales might mean more updates, so everyone would have won.

But things turned out HORRIBLY instead because of my vagueness. And I am very sorry to all involved, though much more so to the non-furries of course. = (

Note this conversation was pre-furry. Why would you put a furry avatar on? Dear Odin, why?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Numinous (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), T9F (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012), Vanity (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #15188
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give
 
catilena1890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the darkest corners of the internet
Age: 22
Posts: 291
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I have a more refined taste in RPing than I used to, and prefer sites that specialize in it, but I can try and dig up old fanfics if you want activity in AG.

I put the avatar on because one of my best friends made it for me, and I needed something to put in place of that old dragon thing. I`ll find something else if that will really make you guys happy. Hang on, I`ll dig through bulbapedia and grab my favorite pokemon instead.
__________________

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:06 AM   #15189
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post

OH

PAI ATENSHUN 2 ME

<3
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-30-2012), Jaxon (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), T9F (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 03:15 AM   #15190
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give
 
catilena1890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the darkest corners of the internet
Age: 22
Posts: 291
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

There, happy now? Sheesh, that was extreme, even for you guys.

And that's cute Vanity, but you added an extra space. let me fix that for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
OH

PAY ATTENTION TO ME
There, all fixed. And please, let me keep my grammar and spelling, that is the best way to quote me in a mocking manner.
__________________

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:23 AM   #15191
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
And that's cute Vanity, but you added an extra space. let me fix that for you.
1] Let me*. You forgot to capitalize.

2] You could have even used a semi-colon there, as well. The sentence break would feel less awkward and would read better.

3] Conjunctions like "and" are rarely permitted in formal writing, by the way. I've gotten away with maybe three or four, but I've also written a lot of really fucking amazing papers and have earned it.



4] Also, you used "best" in an objective manner when humor is subjective.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-30-2012), Jaxon (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), T9F (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 03:27 AM   #15192
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give
 
catilena1890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the darkest corners of the internet
Age: 22
Posts: 291
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Allow me to counter.

1 & 2: Thank you, should have seen that. Told you it's off-kilter sometimes. XD

3: When has NL ever been formal? I can use the word "and" if I fucking want to.

4: Humor can be both, GOOD humor is subjective. After 12:00, I stop giving a damn.
__________________

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #15193
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post

3: When has NL ever been formal? I can use the word "and" if I fucking want to.

Oh, so you mean this is informal? Meaning I can then type however I want, or re-type what you say however I want, and it's still relevant?

Quote:
Humor can be both, GOOD humor is subjective. After 12:00, I stop giving a damn.
Then pick different words to express your thoughts accurately, Yoda. Afterwards, proceed to realize you'd still be implying it was less funny just because you saw it that way, and stop.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-30-2012), Jaxon (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), T9F (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-30-2012, 03:40 AM   #15194
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give
 
catilena1890's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In the darkest corners of the internet
Age: 22
Posts: 291
Thanks: 63
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

NL is an informal place yes, but that doesn't mean I have completely adopted it's* typing style. I`m somewhere between relaxed and formal, and expect to be quoted as such. I would never use PAI in lieu of pay, as phonetically it sounds like pie. If you insist on using dumb-down spelling, at least make it sound like the word it is supposed to be. I suggest PAE.

Regardless if I find what I`m saying is funny or painfully unfunny is irrelevant. I say what I say because I want to. You guys twist the words and meanings anyway so why should I go the extra step to convey humor if I want to be funny? Either way, everyone will find a way to make it funny to them, so I still win in a way. NL's enjoyment , Yoda seeks.

* - I always get screwed up here, as I had conflicting lessons. Owners of possessions get an apostrophe, but not always. I doubt I will ever learn the difference, so don't bother.
__________________


Last edited by catilena1890; 08-30-2012 at 03:42 AM.
catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:16 AM   #15195
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
NL is an informal place yes, but that doesn't mean I have completely adopted its* typing style. I'm somewhere between relaxed and formal, and expect to be quoted as such. I would never use "PAI" in lieu of pay, as phonetically it sounds like "pie." If you insist on using dumb-down spelling, at least make it sound like the word it is supposed to be I suggest "PAE."

Regardless if I find what I'm saying is funny or painfully unfunny is irrelevant. I say what I say because I want to. You guys twist the words and meanings anyway so why should I go the extra step to convey humor if I want to be funny? Either way, everyone will find a way to make it funny to them, so I still win in a way. NL's enjoymen(t ,) Yoda seeks.

* - I always get screwed up here, as I had conflicting lessons. Owners of possessions get an apostrophe, but not always. I doubt I will ever learn the difference, so don't bother.


For the record: phonetic spelling and grammatical spelling is almost never the same. Claiming "ai" cannot be "ay" just because is retarded, and you should feel retarded.

I can link you to some basic "rules," if you like. I can also give you the e-mail to a linguist I know, if you really want to fight with someone about it.

Hint: the someone is not me, because I'm over it [read:you].













































P.S
I'm an adult and can quote you however I want. Get over it, fag.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-30-2012), Jaxon (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), T9F (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.